[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to meow13 from GHS thread

The song at the end is by Jiro, called 假裝我們沒愛過 (pretend that we are not in love). here is a fanmade MV

汪東城- 假裝我們沒愛過(自製MV版)【絕對達令片尾曲】

cre yip2233

Here are the preview of AB ep02, we can see Hyesun becomes catwoman ;)

default.jpg?v=4f8279db

Absolute Boyfriend Ep.02 Preview 1

default.jpg?v=4f827a66

Absolute Boyfriend Ep02 Preview2

Cre FTV

2d9793e5.jpg

6403e613.jpg

c57ddf2a.jpg

454d97eb.jpg

b7359f21.jpg

9d67f3ab.jpg

e85ed92a.jpg

4b174206.jpg

Cre as tagged

Absolute Boyfriend Ep1

Part 1

Part 2

another vid about the casts in Danshui, can see how they play the billiard game :)

default.jpg?v=4f829042

letv - Absolute Boyfriend Casts in Danshui    

cre LeTV

Check this link for more fancams at Danshui & Taipei meet & greet event

[Photo & Fancam] 120408 Absolute Boyfriend promotion events

Source: http://www.wownews.t...d=c0001&sn=1028

Absolute Boyfriend aired its first episode on last Sunday April 8. It attracts female audience aged 25-34, with highest rating at 2 and average at 1. At the high school meet & greet today, Jiro Wang made a wish in front the cake which symbolizes rising rating, stated that “if rating is over 5, he and Penny will cut cake and drink Bubble Tea naked!” Ku Hye Sun said, “She will visit Taiwan again for celebration!”

After the meet & greet in Taipei last night, Ku Hye Sun rushed back to hotel to watch the first episode. She expressed, “It’s great.” Regarding her dubbed voice, she praised that the dubbing person, she said, “the dubbing is good, it sounds like my own voice.”

Ku Hye Sun attaches great importance to her first Taiwanese idol drama. She arrived in Taiwan last Friday (April 6) to promote the drama. She and Jiro & Penny attended 7 events in three days. Before leaving Taiwan today, she attended the meet & greet at high school with other casts.

All the casts appeared at the school, driving 800 students crazy and packed in the school hall. Seeing the energetic high school students, Ku Hye Sun said happily, “I am moved by their passion.” Jiro said it feels like returning to his own school, since he attended events in the same school as well for his previous projects. It’s not common for Korean star to visit school in Taiwan, students were happy to meet Ku Hye Sun. A student boldly confessed, “I have a crush on you!” Jiro immediately taught Ku Hye Sun Taiwanese dialect and she replied with a sweet smile, said, “I love you.” 

-------------

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Century Gothic"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13px"><SPAN style="COLOR: #800080">427aaa21.jpg

f87b50ed.jpg

0d28c43f.jpg

b9959816.jpg

99fb1b5d.jpg

ba0b834f.jpg

ae709fe5.jpg

Resized to 98% (was 700 x 464) - Click image to enlarge3000c440.jpg

Resized to 98% (was 700 x 464) - Click image to enlarge0f5c9a47.jpg

4e9e8240.jpg

2ff0139a.jpg

10d6e899.jpg

6ff5e5b2.jpg

69c5dc2f.jpg

Resized to 98% (was 700 x 464) - Click image to enlarge2dfd476e.jpg

Resized to 98% (was 700 x 464) - Click image to enlarge97b2f47f.jpg

64f24c0a.jpg

b37c4167.jpg

5db6fc4b.jpg

e95e75ec.jpg

Resized to 98% (was 700 x 464) - Click image to enlarge4ff6fd93.jpg

64320f7d.jpg

acb98ca3.jpg

7f37d2dc.jpg

Resized to 98% (was 700 x 464) - Click image to enlargeee17ff9d.jpg

a9a8d449.jpg

<DIV class=resized_img><SPAN>

Ku Hye Sun has peformed a skill in Korean variety show that she can associate a food with someone’s face. PD asked Hye Sun to describe Jiro & Penny. Hye Sun thought for awhile and described both of them as 臭豆腐 (stinky tofu). Jiro explained that it’s her favorite food.

Ku Hye Sun really loves food, she even named all her dogs with food names. Hye Sun said all her dogs name after food and started count everyone of them. She explained that she really loves food, and heard that using food as dog’s name could help the dogs live longer.

Ku Hye Sun is good at painting, and had held painting exhibition in Seoul. She was asked to draw a sketch of Jiro & Penny. Penny asked her not to draw stinky tofu. Penny was asked his role Zhong shi is claimed to be the sad version of Lee Da Ren (In Time With You). He said in reality he would have say out his love instead of hiding. then PD teased him about his scandal with Ivy Chen (heroin of Skip Beat). He clarifys that they are just good friend.

Hye Sun completed her sketch. She explains that it’s the expression of Jiro when he’s joking. there is a tear, and a drop of saliva at his mouth. PD asked why there’s saliva, Hye Sun said it’s because he’s too hungry. lol  Then Hye Sun talked about Penny’s sketch, saying that he has a mole on his face with standing hair. He gained some weight, but still has muscles and a tummy. lol

@GHSForever & Sukreen..thanks sisses...hehee...but once a week is too dang long! hehe

i know this comment will make me sound like a perv but i like the way Jiro held GHS while they were sleeping. hehehe...it's so FREAKING cute!!!!!

it is but only the 1st ep and im going thru withdrawal already, what is wrong with me?!!!

i've watched the 1st ep over, over and over and over and the song Pretend we didnt fell in love over over over over over.... it is my way of checking out of reality.

thank you all for updates! much love to you guys!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

annypooh,

I understand exactly how you feel.

This drama is so addictive that I am experiencing the pang of withdrawal as well.

The script is so well written, all actors act so well, it is so funny and sad at the same time...

The ost's are perfect as well...Jiro and Fahrenheit are really talented!!!

Sundays are just too far away for me too.

Thanks everyone for all the updates and posts!!

annypooh,

I understand exactly how you feel.

This drama is so addictive that I am experiencing the pang of withdrawal as well.

The script is so well written, all actors act so well, it is so funny and sad at the same time...

The ost's are perfect as well...Jiro and Fahrenheit are really talented!!!

Sundays are just too far away for me too.

Thanks everyone for all the updates and posts!!

Cheerkoo!!!!!...right?!!! what is wrong with us? did they put some kind of voodoo in the drama or something? lol!!!!! how are we going to function after we get to watch other episodes and have to wait for a week for another one????

is it funny and sad at the same time because we knew the ending? :( sighhh...why does KNIGHT has to be so HOTTTTTTTTT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest S_sun

Cheerkoo!!!!!...right?!!! what is wrong with us? did they put some kind of voodoo in the drama or something? lol!!!!! how are we going to function after we get to watch other episodes and have to wait for a week for another one????

is it funny and sad at the same time because we knew the ending? :( sighhh...why does KNIGHT has to be so HOTTTTTTTTT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nothing wrong with both of you,annypooh and Sue/cheerkoo. You just officially become AB fans! kekeke. I had just watched it for the 4 th time! I don't remember ever watching an episode so many times before and not fast forward some parts. I love every bit of this episode...even the dubbed voice is pretty ok, once you get used to not hearing GHS voice. The self pity parts she overdid it a little, but that voice is quite expressive. I don't know how GHS managed to put out so many adorable facial expressions..I can't get enough of them. Her friend,Mei Jia, is such a sweetie and takes good care of Xiao Fei. That Kronos guy is just so funny. Great chemistry with both the male leads. Are we going to see Knight dropping off his pants frequently?   I feel hot just thinking about it. Wonder how does Hye Sun feel filming with hot Jiro. kekeke

Lucky Singapore fans this weekend. Please come back and tell us all about it.

Thanks to all of you who brought the news and photos of the promotional events in Taiwan. Hye Sun looked beautiful and Jiro and Penny seemed really nice and gentlemanly.

Can't wait for episode 2!

From the very first day that I encountered Goo Hye Sun on screen, it was clear to me that this was no ordinary actress. Anyone seeing her come up through Nonstop 5 and then explode into everyone viewing's consciousness as 'Yang Gukwha' in Pure in Heart could not help but be bowled over by the variety of characters and emotions she can summon at will, while shape-shifting so effortlessly. :huh: Her cheerful, happy scenes are positively fattening due to their genuine sweetness and her dramatic turns can leave one in a puddle of their own tears. :wub::tears:

I my opinion, there is no one (of her age group) in this business, even remotely close as far as the number of weapons that she has in her complete arsenal. Her not so secret weapon, of course, is that amazing rubber face. :P How this woman can pull off so many looks so convincingly positively defies description. She would still illicit the proper response from the viewer were we still living in the silent movie days. The language, the country, the scene, and even those she's partnered with, are of little consequence as far as the product produced by this 90 pound ball of fire goes. ;) That fact that she's once again on the mark, despite the language barrier and obvious difficulties regarding her schedule, commitments, and lack of actual sleep during the course of any given assignment no longer surprises this viewer. -_-

The things that she does, however, never, ever cease to amaze and inspire me. :phew: I feel indeed privilaged to be able to witness it all happening, once again... :D

Guest freeminded1430278377

A bit off topic but Jiro Wang was recording a MV for his song in the drama and he thought of his ex. He was saying he bought flowers for one of his ex and waited for her one night for a long time. She didn't pick up his call so he kept on waiting. Then he realized she was with another guy the whole time and turned out he was the third party. What's worst is that when he bumped into her again at some party later on after they broke up, he even had to give his blessings to them. He said this was very painful to him thinking back.

Guest S_sun

A bit off topic but Jiro Wang was recording a MV for his song in the drama and he thought of his ex. He was saying he bought flowers for one of his ex and waited for her one night for a long time. She didn't pick up his call so he kept on waiting. Then he realized she was with another guy the whole time and turned out he was the third party. What's worst is that when he bumped into her again at some party later on after they broke up, he even had to give his blessings to them. He said this was very painful to him thinking back.

Thanks, rise2above for the tidbit. I saw that mv. He looked really sad and convincing. No wonder . How could a person be so heartless and treated another human being like that? Hope he has better luck in personal life. I was reading about his past  and is amazed that  he had undergone such difficult times and yet he has such a good personality. By the way, are you from Taiwan?

my dear Sukreen.....the link has been removed.

Opps sorry abt this, i'll try to find another link later. :(

GHS & JW will be in Singapore on 14 -15th April 2012

For SG Boyfriend lovers, don't miss this opportunity :D

Here's the arrival info.

The arrival flight of Ku Hye Sun on Sat 14/4:具惠善@koohs

KE643 1330 (Terminal 2),

OMG 这是有史以来第一次她的海外行程有具体航班>.<... thank u >>> @channel_u

10:04 AM - 13 Apr 12 via web · Details

Edited:

Arrival flight info - JW and GHS as confirmed by U Channel

A11950464-56.jpg

credit Baidu

Guest freeminded1430278377

Hi S-sun, I am not from Taiwan. I saw the news randomly on a newspaper. I actually don't know too much about him other than knowing he is part of the Fahrenheit band. He has another Taiwan drama released this year called older woman marching forward that you can stay tune to if you're interest

ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND

62617_428770233803311_265250893488580_1829065_604287557_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"一個好的完美達令

除了外型、基本功能和認知都得完美

更重要的是要完全掌握女人複雜的心理

鏘…鏘…鏘…鏘……拿出法寶

【女性情緒感應顯示器The mood sensor of women】

白色------平靜狀態

紅色------對事物心情愉悅

粉紅色----對人物產生心動

藍色------心事重重

橙色------生氣

紫色------恐懼不安

黑色------傷心

黃色------想要『那個』(羞…) "

(J.T)

TRANSLATION

"A perfect Darling

Had a perfect addition to appearance, the basic function and cognition

More important is to fully grasp the complexity of women's psychological

Clang ... Clang ... Clang ... Clang ...... come up with a magic weapon

[Female mood induction display The mood sensor of women]

White ------ calm state

Red ------ feelings of pleasure in things

Pink ---- figure to produce cardiac

Blue ------ preoccupied

Orange ------ angry

Purple ------ fearful

Black ------ sad

Yellow ------ want "that" (shame ...) "

(J.T)

CR: 絕對達令 / vanessa12.posterous.com

ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND

75582_428940983786236_265250893488580_1829471_852531510_n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

"很多的假裝,是因為怕在乎沒有終點

很多的無視,是因為怕無法控制自己

就算在意,如果沒被看見,所做一切又有什麼意義?

(J.T)"

TRANSLATION

"A lot of pretend, for fear of care there is no end

A lot of disregard, because fear can not control their own

Even care about, if not seen, have done all what is the significance?

(J.T)"

CR: 絕對達令 / vanessa12.posterous.com

Archived