[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

A bit off topic but Jiro Wang was recording a MV for his song in the drama and he thought of his ex. He was saying he bought flowers for one of his ex and waited for her one night for a long time. She didn't pick up his call so he kept on waiting. Then he realized she was with another guy the whole time and turned out he was the third party. What's worst is that when he bumped into her again at some party later on after they broke up, he even had to give his blessings to them. He said this was very painful to him thinking back.

:o REALLY?

Thanks for the info.

I just read a bit about Jiro in Wikipidia...

GHS and Jiro Wong have similar bad experiences with past loves!

I wonder if that is one of the reasons that they both really liked AB script.

that is~they can identify with the concept of what if there could be a perfect mate??

GHS was also cheated on by her significant-other of over 4 years.

Bless them both in their future experiences of love...:wub:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S_sun

Hi S-sun, I am not from Taiwan. I saw the news randomly on a newspaper. I actually don't know too much about him other than knowing he is part of the Fahrenheit band. He has another Taiwan drama released this year called older woman marching forward that you can stay tune to if you're interest

Rise2above, thanks for the info. about Jiro and his other drama. I will try to watch it after AB finishes when I have more time. Come back and post your thoughts on the episodes of AB. Love to hear from you again. Have a good weekend. I am excited for episode 2 !

Hello SG boyfriend lovers,

Oh.. you're so lucky to have meet them physically :D

Don't forget to look up for more events today :)

14/4/2012 - ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND PRESSCON, SINGAPORE

301801_358346610867795_194809560554835_921022_232627120_n.jpg

582237_358347854201004_194809560554835_921052_265616266_n.jpg

00ed8bd1.jpg

14/4/2012 - JW AND GHS AT ROMANTIC CRUISE EVENT SINGAPORE

24395354.jpg

154a32c0.jpg

94620e45.jpg

560423189.jpg?w=479

560423371.jpg?w=479

69eb40d1gw1drzn5vq8hzj.jpg?w=479

phyiyq.jpg?w=479

306632_10150943895642589_152412172588_13093991_1437101404_n.jpg?w=479

485662_10150943897587589_152412172588_13094011_524474942_n.jpg?w=479

credit at tagged.

Guest S_sun

KOREA.COM EXCLUSIVE - ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND IN SINGAPORE 2012

JW & GHS SG 2012

*quoted image*

Thanks, Sukreen.  I love how gentlemanly Jiro is. He gently held Hye Sun when she stumbled. No wonder she was seasick. The boat was rocking quite  a bit. I guess the sea was choppy that evening.

Can't contain my excitement for episode 2 !  SG Sunnies/Jiro fans/ AB fans , have fun at the fanmeet.

NEWS - JIRO WANG & GOO HYE SUN ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND INTERVIEW IN SINGAPORE

5a61d8deaedb81d3c050dbd446e3cc.jpg?w=479

Ku Hye Sun & Jiro Wang arrived in Singapore for promotion of Absolute Boyfriend. They have filmed a drama together, but may be because of laguange barrier, both of them did not interact much on press conference. Ku Hye Sun always answer the questions by agreeing on Jiro’s one.

When asked how to communicate with Ku Hye Sun, Jiro said that he, Penny Xie & Jack Na especially attended a class to learn how to communicate with body language & eye contact. Though communication at the beginning might not be very good at the beginning, Jiro paid more attention to Ku’s body language & eye contact when acting. Ku Hye Sun also said that their communication improved as filming progress. It also matched the storyline as they didn’t know each other at the beginning of the drama.

The petite Ku Hye Sun actually loves food. Jiro said he likes girl who can eat. He praised Ku Hye Sun was great since she loves to eat all kinds of Taiwanese food. Ku Hye Sun said smelly tofu, bubble tea & xiao lung bao are her favorite Taiwanese food.

During promotion in Taiwan, Ku Hye Sun said that Jiro & Penny make her thinkof smelly tofu. Jiro was curious about the reason. Ku Hye Sun explained that smelly tofu is her favorite, thus she wants to describe them with a food that she likes. Jiro was satisfied with her answer.

Ku Hye Sun was asked what is hardest for her during the filming in Taiwan. She said, “The culture in Taiwan & Korea are quite close., and actors, crew & director treated her well, so there was not much difficulties. The only thing is the weather was too hot.”

Abslolute Boyfriend was not the first cooperation between Ku Hye Su & Jiro. They have worked together for Taiwan tourism promotion video. Jiro said he was happy at that time, since he is a fan of Jandi in BOF. He thinks Ku Hye Sun is a quiet girl, the he added, “But she’s energetic & lively on screen. I think she’s great. She is also multi-talented, she is directing and also painting. As I studied in art, I think her drawings are good.”

Ku Hye Sun said that when they first met 2 years ago, she thought Jiro was an energetic & out-going person. After they filmed drama together, she found Jiro is a serious & professional actor.

They have also shared their creteria for ideal lover. Jiro said he hopes she can cook well. Since he always eats at home which her mother cook. Thus he wants she could cook for him. Ku Hye Sun said she likes polite & kind person. She pays more attention to his inner beauty & personality instead of outlook.

*above is just a brief summary on the news, sorry for all the poor grammar & literal translation

40e449d7a6ebf88c4371a5e1c32297.jpg?w=479

61104d44be506bc9e6fd15fe83391.jpg?w=479

c96b5765217446be5be1c03cafce46.jpg?w=479

d7efb95c596fa03b86bab12de39e.jpg?w=479

Video at press conference & media interview

Video 1

Video 2

Source: xinmsn

Credit & translated by: Meow@loveghs.wordpress.com

15/4/2012 FTV NEWS ON ABSOLUTE BOYFREIND

15/4/2012 FTV NEWS

0.jpg

This is a short interview with the casts during th promotion in Taiwan. First they were asked to compete on squeezing orange juice. Afterwards, they were asked about how they would show their love to their lovers in reality. Ku Hye Sun said she likes to write love letter. Jiro said he likes to show it directly. During high school, he would wait at the door of his girlfriend's home to accompany her to school together. Penny said he likes to send surprise to another half.

Source: FTV

Translated by: Meow@loveghs.wordpress.com

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I just saw the epi 2.

Many hilarious and cute moments.

But I think I do need translation for this epi.

Right??

There are moments in the epi2 that was not in the manga!

I am glad about that.Makes it much more and I think much better!!!

But it is definitely so interesting.

Le WuWu is such a wonderful addition to this drama!

Thanks meow13 for the link to watch AB-2.

I really hope that we can get to see SingaporeTV subbed AB-2~~

Thank you Thank you!!!

Guest S_sun

Hello AB fans,

Thank you very much to all who posted pics/vids/accounts of the events in SG. Also thanks to Meow, Sukreen, GHSfoever,Vanessa ,who constantly update us here.

Lucky those of you who got to see them in person. I am green with envy. They look so good together. What a perfect gentleman Jiro is.

Just watched episode 2 without subs. Love it! Lei Wu Wu is quite a character. It was so sweet when Night put her to bed. Jiro is really into the cosplay part! LOL While waiting for full subs, here's ep2 1/6 subbed. http://www.youtube.c...?v=Txb10ECejuo  Also found the eng lyrics for Mr Perfect made by a fan. http://www.youtube.c...eature=related  Enjoy!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello AB fans,

Thank you very much to all who posted pics/vids/accounts of the events in SG. Also thanks to Meow, Sukreen, GHSfoever,Vanessa ,who constantly update us here.

Lucky those of you who got to see them in person. I am green with envy. They look so good together. What a perfect gentleman Jiro is.

Just watched episode 2 without subs. Love it! Lei Wu Wu is quite a character. It was so sweet when Night put her to bed. Jiro is really into the cosplay part! LOL While waiting for full subs, here's ep2 1/6 subbed. http://www.youtube.c...?v=Txb10ECejuo  Also found the eng lyrics for Mr Perfect made by a fan. http://www.youtube.c...eature=related  Enjoy!

Maybe it is my computer?? But I cannot see the Eng sub on that link. Could it be the wrong link? Maybe my computer again~~~ I saw the sub on the second link for Mr Perfect song lyrics. Love the song but the sub makes it even better!! Thanks so much.

Guest S_sun

Maybe it is my computer?? But I cannot see the Eng sub on that link. Could it be the wrong link? Maybe my computer again~~~ I saw the sub on the second link for Mr Perfect song lyrics. Love the song but the sub makes it even better!! Thanks so much.

Sue, I checked it- the subs are printed over the chinese characters . There are a row of  icons at the bottom right of the screen. The red coloured rectangle with white letters cc is the caption box . Click on it for the captions to appear. Hope it will work for you.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sue, I checked it- the subs are printed over the chinese characters . There are a row of  icons at the bottom right of the screen. The red coloured rectangle with white letters cc is the caption box . Click on it for the captions to appear. Hope it will work for you.

Thanks S_sun! I finally got it.

Thanks very much...The story line is getting even more interesting and it is making more sense.

Men In Black as someone in Viki said....keke....very clever of the director and writer to do that.

Why wouldn't a company, having built a unique product like absolute darling would not also have methods to troubleshoot??

I hope with further trans, I would better understand what was the deal that LeWuWu and XiaoFe made..keke

Thanks again Sunnies for so much helpful updates and pix and more.

I am just in love with this drama!

Archived