[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kalchi said:
princess_narnia said: LOL! With the new stuff flooding in I'm sorta getting my hopes up again. Who knows how this is all going to pan out now. My ship...Jonghun/G.NA appears completely doomed at this point...but I'd like to think they walked away from all this with a healthy respect and admiration for each other. Gosh I liked that pairing so much. Made the most sense to me. *sigh*

As described in the news articles' date=' more on Jong-Hoon's tear-inducing efforts to make up for his regretful first date with Ye-Won ...[spoiler'] He starts asking Ye-Won in advance on the 3rd night where she wants to go for the free date. And on the morning of the 4th day, before the free date, Jong-Hoon comes out early and waits for Ye-Won. His actions surprise the other participants and even the production team as well.

Thanks for ur news.. i truly ship jh and yw couple. Jh is a steadfast and one of the rare species who will treat his girl so well. Hope they can still keep in touch despite the shows ended.

temperateclimate said:

As described in the news articles, more on Jong-Hoon's tear-inducing efforts to make up for his regretful first date with Ye-Won ...

He starts asking Ye-Won in advance on the 3rd night where she wants to go for the free date. And on the morning of the 4th day, before the free date, Jong-Hoon comes out early and waits for Ye-Won. His actions surprise the other participants and even the production team as well.

Guest dewirama

if the 2 guys who appear in front of yewon are jonghoon & minhyuk then yewon end up choose minhyuk, so this is can be the reason why jonghoon choose g.na in the end, rite? if it is so i wanna hear jonghoon explaination about this. based on jonghoon statement in epsd 2 or 3 that he will go solo if yewon not choose him till the end...

and wth minhyuk did in truth room with jiwon?? did he aware that yewon was hurt at that time? why he choose yewon in the end? is it bcoz he meet yewon 1st in the yard (while jiwon later) or he don't wanna hv long walk to meet jiwon?

aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh....!!!!! this make me go crazy if i think to hard about coupling tonight..

i'm happy if jonghoon-g.na & minhyuk-yewon end up together tonight coz they are my favorite couples since 1st epsd. but if i recalled what had already happened to them,it kinda sad to me. otoke???

temperateclimate said:

As described in the news articles, more on Jong-Hoon's tear-inducing efforts to make up for his regretful first date with Ye-Won ...

He starts asking Ye-Won in advance on the 3rd night where she wants to go for the free date. And on the morning of the 4th day, before the free date, Jong-Hoon comes out early and waits for Ye-Won. His actions surprise the other participants and even the production team as well.

Yewon has pretty much made up her mind after the truth room. I'm sure she'll make the right decision. I say go for the guy who loves and appreciates you more :D

Anyway I don't get why she's still attracted to MH when she said it herself that he makes her confused?? I thought girls really dislike guys with this kind of behavior :))

Guest wakeofadreamer21

kalchi said: Yewon has pretty much made up her mind after the truth room. I'm sure she'll make the right decision. I say go for the guy who loves and appreciates you more :D

Anyway I don't get why she's still attracted to MH when she said it herself that he makes her confused?? I thought girls really dislike guys with this kind of behavior :)

Yes, We hate it but fall for them anyway. We can't help it. lol See, Both girls said they liked him because he made them "confuse". 
About Yewon, i think she will follow her heart. I mean we all know she likes Minhyuk and i think it's wrong in a way for her to choose JH when she doesn't have the same feeling he has for her. It's kinda look like " A Safe choice". Tough, I really disliked Minhyuk behavior last week but we don't see everything because of the editing. I bet we will found out more today, to justify why he decided (OR NOT ) to choose Yewon. Can't Wait X) 

Guest xbeybidollx

i saw yewon and minhyuk greeting in youtube but i still conclude yewon chose jonghoon but minhyuk chose yewon :) cross fingers hehe.. http://www.gurupop.com/post/152425-Minhyuk-Yewon-s-Lunar-New-Year-greeting-photos JONGHOON POST THIS PICTURE IN HIS TWITTER just an hour ago hehe.. @FtGtJH: 더 로맨틱 마지막회 :) 다들 본방사수하세요~ http://t.co/x33pejaT

xbeybidollx said: i saw yewon and minhyuk greeting in youtube but i still conclude yewon chose jonghoon but minhyuk chose yewon :) cross fingers hehe.. http://www.gurupop.com/post/152425-Minhyuk-Yewon-s-Lunar-New-Year-greeting-photos JONGHOON POST THIS PICTURE IN HIS TWITTER just an hour ago hehe.. @FtGtJH: 더 로맨틱 마지막회 :) 다들 본방사수하세요~ http://t.co/x33pejaT

Guest Jonahae1430292279

I already accept that MINHYUK will choose JIWON in the end my heart is already into YEWON & JONGHUN..........I totally give up the idea that YEWON and MINHYUK will end up together

And then i saw the preview pic MINHYUK & JONGHUN standing infront of YEWON in the final selection WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT FREAKING KNOW ANYMORE.........BEC I LIKE THE TWO GUYS

Archived