[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

athirah said: snowy22 said: Just finished watching.. I am speechless..

highlights: Joonhoon kissed yewon's forehead twice!! lol During the song shuffle, yewon chose minhyuk, N chose jiwon, Kelvin alone and G.na chose joonhoon. Eunyoung cried when N chose jiwon. preview: truth room : g.na and joonhoon only and final selection : joonhoon chose G.na? joonhoon seems apologetic towards her /

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY JONGHOONIE YAAAH..i dun want u to choose gina,its not that i dun like her  but i juz want u to stay true to your words before..and what with this saving pride thingy??????my heart sunk..... 

there's possibility that Jonghoon might walked away from GNA too thus explain why she cried, he might stay a while to talk a bit to her, maybe say sorry and all if he choose her, won't they be too similar with JB-Seungah's situation?Jonghoon actually might have a chance to end up with Yewon, so i don't think he'll let it go just like thatif he does stay ,i think the PD might have instructed that all 4 couple must be born at the end instead of letting anyone gone back solo?
poor Eunyeong, i know N will choose Jiwon
the way Jonghoon's kissed Yewon's forehead, squeal! boy knows his way with the ladiesthey're actually really cute together

Hmm so it seems like from the snippets, the guy in the motorcycle pic with Yewon is Jonghoon.. and I think Minhyuk goes on a horseriding date with Jiwon (it looks like her from the side because she's the only girl who tucks her hair behind her ear and has that complexion).... So once again, I have no idea how this will turn out. I HATE THIS UNCERTAINTY. 

twinkystar said: there's possibility that Jonghoon might walked away from GNA too thus explain why she cried, if he choose her, won't they be too similar with JB-Seungah's situation?i think the PD might have instructed that all 4 couple must be born at the end instead of letting anyone gone back solo?
poor Eunyeong, i know N will choose Jiwon
the way Jonghoon's kissed Yewon's forehead, squeal! boy knows his way with the ladies

Guest Joezizi

can someone tell me what happened during jonghoon n yewon'ss date....what its all about with the gloomy situation during the last week preview?dying to know..thanx!

inxomnia said: Hmm so it seems like from the snippets, the guy in the motorcycle pic with Yewon is Jonghoon.. and I think Minhyuk goes on a horseriding date with Jiwon (it looks like her from the side because she's the only girl who tucks her hair behind her ear and has that complexion).... So once again, I have no idea how this will turn out. I HATE THIS UNCERTAINTY. 

akikisetsu said: inxomnia said: Hmm so it seems like from the snippets, the guy in the motorcycle pic with Yewon is Jonghoon.. and I think Minhyuk goes on a horseriding date with Jiwon (it looks like her from the side because she's the only girl who tucks her hair behind her ear and has that complexion).... So once again, I have no idea how this will turn out. I HATE THIS UNCERTAINTY. 

Just watched the raw and seeing Eunyoung tearing up at the song selection was freaken sad. I've caught up with the 2nd Season now & even though I still prefer the 1st Season, this one does have it's own unique flavor that keeps me coming back for more BUT I hate getting invested in one pairing and then it coming undone in a split second [i don't care I'm going down with the N & Eunyoung ship). Kevin why-oh-why did you choose the song Dilemma ?!! I thought it was the most oddest choice ever lol. I enjoyed seeing Minhyuk with Gina, I think I've found myself a new favorite Noona-Dongsaeng duo.

akikisetsu said: inxomnia said: Hmm so it seems like from the snippets, the guy in the motorcycle pic with Yewon is Jonghoon.. and I think Minhyuk goes on a horseriding date with Jiwon (it looks like her from the side because she's the only girl who tucks her hair behind her ear and has that complexion).... So once again, I have no idea how this will turn out. I HATE THIS UNCERTAINTY. 

Archived