Guest ubjustin

Someone told me that there'd be an episode (maybe in another season) titled "Tahno" whom I love, so I hope by then, he's become humbled from having his bending taken away, get it back, Mako gets kicked to the curb, and Tahno becomes the leading love interest. Wahaha...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest izzylovesjiro

This series was so incredibly good! I didn't think it was possible for me to get so emotionally invested in some characters, but I did!After watching Korra, I went and finished "The Last Airbender." I have to admit, I like A:TLA a little more because the characters were developed more thoroughly than in Korra. I guess it could be because there was only one season so far, but it honestly could have been better. I still love each character from LOK a lot though! I'm sure Tahno will be back in the second season, because the creators of the series definitely don't introduce characters and suddenly drop them from the plot. Characters such as Haru, Jet, Smellerbee, and Longshot (and a ton more) made reappearances in the last season of The Last Airbender, so I'm sure a character like Tahno would return. :) I'm totally pumped for the second season, and I've read on tumblr that Nickelodeon has booked episodes beyond the second season as well, so there is room for a Book 3 and even possibly a Book 4! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest mabuchi

I liked the first avatar series a lot more than Korra. One thing that really bothered me about Korra was that the benders seemed to have lost a lot of their power...like in The Last Airbender, we see Aang use badass skills and doing some crazy things with his powers, but Korra doesn't really seem to have the same punch. It felt like the benders in The Last Airbender would have easily been able to defeat the rebels (forgot their names). 
Another thing that seemed weird was the "modern" setting for Korra...it's only been around 1-2 generations, and suddenly there are modern buildings, guns, etc. It was an interesting transition, but the transition was kind of huge...going from very very traditional to something very modern. I guess it was a good thing though, to make the series more unique. 
But Korra's animation/graphics was a looot better than the first one. 

^

I also believe that Korra was a faded Avatar compared to Aang. I believe it was because she was so out of touch with her spiritual side, the complete opposite of Aang. It wasn't until the last episode where she went into the Avatar state that I got a crazy episode of goosebumps, the same feeling that the first Avatar series would give me all the time. I loved that.

But I also like Korra, her adventure, the crazy bad guys, and her friends. And the animation and the music and pro bending. It has its own merits.

Also, Aang had a better network of friends but Korra is getting there now :)

I'm curious for Season 2 of Legend of Korra.

And I enjoyed the Steampunk setting. I loved the narrator at the beginning of the show. And if they weren't industrialized we would never had seen CABBAGE CORP!!!  ;))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thecakepie

I can't wait for the next season. How about poor Asami? She should get some good news this season + her friends should be nicer to her (can you tell I'm an Asami fan?)  :x

^

Even as the "other girl" Asami was really cool and I felt bad for how her ex bf (I forgot his name) treated the whole situation (dating her although he had feelings for Korra, kissing Korra, and then spending more time with Korra).

So I also wish good things for Asami :) Poor girl, even her dad was bad to her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest miichineko

I love it! Especially Aang's grandchildren. lol. They're so cute, especially the only boy. *u* Looking forwardto season 2 of this!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived