It's finally happening!

Official Website: http://jkent.com.au/superjunior

546608979.jpg

Seating Plan:

546607479.gif

Ticketing Info:

546607648.gif

Credits: SOURCE& babiettangkoma @ TWITTER

They took the site down earlier today though. Perhaps they opened it to the public by accident.

Yay for K-POP making a bigger mark in Aussie with every year! It's so soon~ Will you be going!? :D

Guest akito&agito

Ah, it's Sydney again... and worst timing for all students with mid-years and assignments piling up at this time. I will watch it from afar...

Sydneyers are so lucky! Everyone goes to Sydney to perform, haha while i'm all the way in Perth T__T

After Kpop festival, it must've been a huge success! Hope everyone who's going have alot of fun!

Guest kitkatz23

Sydney again! Why dont they ever have one in Melbourne? Looks like I might have to fly up again...

I hope its better planned out than the Kpop Fest...I had vip seats and still couldn't really see until I stood on my chair.

Guest calamityxshadow

Anyone else pre-ordered tix with aus2one? i'm getting a bit worried seeing as they still haven't printed out the tickets and it has almost been a week without any notifications ==

Guest canityo

I think everyone should have a little faith. It seems kind of ridiculous if they didn't have back up management to take over the event, tbh. But I suppose it could be a cover up for poor ticket sales (doesn't seem like that's ever stopped JK Ent, though). In any case, I do hope the event manager recovers quickly so we can all bask in the glory of SJ/EXO-M.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happygal2011

Yup, I was thinking to Fly downunder for their concert ....They already confirmed their JPY concert in June

so probably will have to catch them some where else....I do hope Kpop will be bringing more concerts to Australia...rather boring without any J or Kpop in downunder...

Archived