[JAPAN DRAMA 2012] HOUKAGO WA MYSTERY TO TOMO NI

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

HAYAMI MOCOMICHI, KAWAGUCHI HARUNA
Kawaguchi Haruna, Hayami Mocomichi to star in “Houkago wa Mystery to Tomo ni” drama series

Following the success of the “Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de” drama adaptation, another adaptation of a Higashigawa Tokuya novel has been green-lit. Higashigawa’s “Houkago wa Mystery to Tomo ni” will be turned into a drama series on TBS this spring, starring Kawaguchi Haruna (17) and Hayami Mocomichi (27).

“Houkago wa Mystery to Tomo ni,” sometimes abbreviated as “HouMisu,” is a side story of the popular “Koigakubo Gakuen Tanteibu” series, which consists of two other novels. Together, the three books have more than 300,000 copies in print.

Kawaguchi plays the part of Kirigamine Ryo, the vice-president of the detective club at Koigakubo Academy. Although she is full of confidence as she tries to solve various mysteries at school, her reasoning is generally full of holes. While she can’t immediately close each case, she gradually reaches the right conclusion with the help of those around her.

Hayami will play an unusual biology teacher named Ishizaki Hiromi.

TBS will broadcast the series in its “Drama NEO” time slot (Monday nights, 12:20am-12:59am), starting April 23. A total of 10 episodes are planned.

• 2 months later...
Guest Dereva

mokomichi <3 I've been waiting his drama since rebound has ended .. how could I describe it? .... I'll try to watch it as lonh as mokomichi inside ...

Archived