[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome dear antoniac :P

So Ji Sub Looks Diligent in New ‘Ghost’ Still Cuts

On June 20, SBS released new preview still cuts of So Ji Sub on the set of his currently airing television drama Ghost.

10213712.jpg

The pictures show a suited So Ji Sub sitting on a couch while meticulously combing through a report in his hands. So Ji Sub′s serious expression reflects the gravity of his scene and raising anticipation for the upcoming episode.

So Ji Sub filmed the scenes on June 17, at a high rise building in Gyeonggi-do’s Pangyo.

Despite the hot temperature, So Ji Sub appeared on set in full suit and in high spirits as he showed concern for the staff members working in the heat. Knowing the scene’s completion depended on his acting, the actor successfully shot his lines and scene without a single error and won the praise of the staff once more for his acting skills.

The upcoming seventh episode will air on June 20.

Photo credit: SBS
By Jeon Su Mi | CJ E&M enewsWorld
Credit:
http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com

bigger size of pix

Guest pr2011

omg!!!!!today's episode was awsum fr words....can't wait fr tmrw...finalyy they r showin  lil scenes between the main leads...hope they end up together....totally psyched fr tmrw....lov dat dis epi show yoo kangmi's past n a lil more abt her...

I'm really loving this drama!everything's very very well thought out..the writer must have done a whole lot of research!!even though there's little romance involved, I'm still hooked on this show!

Guest sannouna

Really a good dramai want to download that scary music used especially to threaten the victims and when the gost appears hehehe

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
7th episode
AGBNationwide: 10,8% (-1,4%) - 2nd in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 11,8% (-1,9%) - 2nd
TNSNationwide: 12,7% (-0,4%) - 2ndSeoul: 14,9% (-1,1%) - 2nd

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 15,5% / 16,5% ; TNS: 15,3% / 15,5%MBC I Do, I Do - AGB: 9,6% / 10,4% ; TNS: 8,2% / 9,4%

Guest purpledrama

I am confuse? i thought the drama was first place

SBS Ghost well I am happy the drama is doing good!

i'll try to see this episode today...

0620__.jpg

:-/ :-/

This drama is so good but I expected it to be because So Ji Sub is acting in it and all of thedramas he's in are always well-written and interesting.
Lee Yeon Hee's character is so stupid sometimes, I mean, she doesn't have that policeinstinct when the culprits are close to her! Watching her let the bad guys slip away is really annoying -_- Yeah, her acting isn't really good but I expected that...she is really just a pretty face nothing more. Her chemistry with So Ji Sub is a little off and I find myself cringing at parts with them two alone. It looks like an uncle-niece relationship to me.
For some reason, I think the teacher thats all like.."oh they did this because of stress" is behind this. She keeps on making excuses as to why they did this! So I believe its her. Or it could be the art teacher, lol, maybe the school doesn't really have a final exam for ART and she's like DAMN THIS "high standard" school for not appreciating the arts. Idk.

OMG the ending of episode 7!!! i know she won't die but anyway i'm so nervous... and i don't knw how can she be so stupid sometimes This episode was so good!!!! we learn more of KM past and how she met WH. we also see KY showing more interest in KM (yayyyyy) And that scene with the reporter (me dies!!!)and know mad cow is getting closer to find the truth about WH... so our poor WH/KY is in double risk, or triple because Phantom also suspects/knows about him..this episode continues to give us little clues about the big picture and continues to introduce more factors... still there`s lot of questions and few answers... got my head spinning...Did i say i love this drama? cause i love it LOVE IT so much!!!!sad about the ratings, hope tomorrow's epi does better
and SJS saranghae!!!! :x

Guest ParkSun*

Lee Yeon Hee's acting is improving with each episode. At first it was kinda awkward when she was on screen but shes getting better especially with all the crying scenes in episode 7

I am enjoying this drama so much! I love crime/mysteries even if it freaks me out a little. I agree with you prechuz_azn, Lee Yeon Hee's character can be soo stupid. When she didn't go after the girl walking away in the hallway, I was like what are you thinking! Anyways, I hope she becomes a smarter cop.

I'm such a spammer, but I'd like if someone gives me a brief review of episode 7, my internet connection won't allow me to download torrents/mediafire/any site, it sucks, but I need to bear with it.

Archived