kms.jpg

Supporting Cast:

ojei.jpg

da.jpg

jk.jpg

Relationship chart:

ApmVzdkCEAAvVy3.jpg

Synopsis:

A romantic comedy drama about a thoughtless husband who dreams of reuniting with his first lover and a wife who gets confused as her long time lover who dumped her returns.

Cha Seung Hyuk (Ryu Shi Won) runs a famous sports center and has been married for 5 years. In his past, he was a famous fighter with good looks. Cha Seung Hyuk then married a woman who was about to become a nun (Hong Soo Hyun). Because of their marriage, Cha Seung Hyuk became even more popular as a romantist. Since then, he has partaken in lots of commercials and has become an ideal man for women. In real life though, Cha Seung Hyuk is sick of married life. He says goodbye to his wife, hoping to experience love again with his first love …

Links:

Nate News

Official Website

Official Photos

Twitter

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starlitelet

Yay! Hong Soo Hyun gets a lead role. I'm so happy for her!

I haven't seen Ryu Si Won in such a long time!! He was my first Korean star crush - hehe blush.gif.

Guest timpa

Wow Ryu Si Won must have worked out to get into shape for this because he's lost a lot of weight. The last time I saw him on anything was when he appeared on We Got Married when Park So Hyun/Kim Won Joo were on it and I thought he looked a little chubby. I was wondering how he'd pull off being an MMA fighter.

Kind of neat to see the supporting actresses from Lie To Me as the two female leads in this drama. Hong So Hyun played the frenemy of Yoon Eun Hye's character and Park Ji Yoon played the assistant to Kang Ji Hwan's character.

Starlitelet *wave* :w00t:

Man, I thought I was over Ryu Si Won quite long ago (couldnt finish Style T_T) but now, seeing him and Hong Soo Hyun, I just cant resist myself :lol: They looks so well together ^^ (I know he is a married man)

Cant wait for this drama, definitely a must watch with Ryu Si Won, Hong Soo Hyun and Park Ji Yoon :">

Guest Starlitelet

Starlitelet *wave*  :w00t:

Man, I thought I was over Ryu Si Won quite long ago (couldnt finish Style T_T) but now, seeing him and Hong Soo Hyun, I just cant resist myself  :lol: They looks so well together  ^^ (I know he is a married man)

Cant wait for this drama, definitely a must watch with Ryu Si Won, Hong Soo Hyun and Park Ji Yoon :">

Hola Luna, my chingu ^^! *waves back

Yeah, I totally fell in love with Ryu Si Won's character in Beautiful Days. I actually loved his character so much back then, that I even followed his (Si Won's) other projects. Boy, that was a long crush - haha blush.gif.

I couldn't watch/finish Style either. The storyline was too blehh... In fact, I was scared Fashion King would be bad because of my experience with Style. Luckily, it's quite entertaining ^^.

Hong Soo Hyun and Ryu Si Won look good/nice together from these pictures ^^.

Park Ji Yoon is just so beautiful. I remember she was the female protagonist once, no? I believe she was in Bicheonmu.

Nate

I just heard the news about the drama had to delay shooting for today, due to things concerning with Ryu Si Won's divorce :tears:

Not sure where this will go, all we can do now is hope the best for him, also his wife and their daughter...

And hope this incident doesnt affect the drama producing so much. My Hong Soo Hyun...

Guest purpleZ

@Luna179: Yes, it's sad to hear about the news. The last news was that he couldn't make it to the shooting one day so I'm thinking it shouldn't effect the filming. It's indeed ironic that his new drama is titled "Goodbye Dear Wife"...

=========================================================

Actor Ryoo Si-won's wife files divorce suit

photo231623.jpg

Ryoo Si-won, 40, an actor and singer who is wildly popular in Japan and Korea, is in the midst of a divorce.

Various media outlets reported that Ryoo's wife filed for divorce last month with the Seoul Family Court.

Despite this, Ryoo showed his intention to maintain the marriage. Ryoo's agency, R's Company said that the actor has not agreed to the divorce and hopes to salvage the marriage.

"We expect them not to stay together as they might be able to reach an agreement by talking things over to bridge their differences", the agency said. "Ryoo loves his daughter very much and he will do his best to keep his family intact".

Ryoo married in October 2010 to his wife nine years his junior. The two have a daughter, who was born in January 2011.

The actor, a graduate of Dongguk University, debuted in 1994 and since then has appeared in numerous successful dramas including "Truth" (2000) and "Style" (2009).

He also ventured into singing and eventually the Japanese stage where he had achieved startling acclaim. Another avid interest is driving so he is also a coach and member of the local racing team "Team 106".

The actor is scheduled to star in Channel A's upcoming drama "Goodbye Dear Wife" slated to begin airing on May 7.

Source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2012/04/139_108607.html

Via: Hancinema

Guest Starlitelet

Nate

I just heard the news about the drama had to delay shooting for today, due to things concerning with Ryu Si Won's divorce  :tears:

Not sure where this will go, all we can do now is hope the best for him, also his wife and their daughter...

And hope this incident doesnt affect the drama producing so much. My Hong Soo Hyun...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?! Ryu Si Won got divorced? Since WHEN? crazy.gif 

Sorry if I sound rude sweatingbullets.gif.

edit: @ purpleZ: Thanks for the post. I didn't see it before ^^;. You're so right about how ironic that the title matches with hist current situation. Anyway, I wish him the best.

• 2 weeks later...

This will knock your socks off.

In 1999, when my school friends and I were idolising the vibrant sexy Park Ji Yoon, Ryu Si Won made a guest appearance in Ji Yoon's live stage performance for I Don't Know Nothing, playing the xylophone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrIvEuZ7CYM

You might say I'm still a fanboy of Park Ji Yoon but since 1999, I've attended her photo exhibitions, attended her film & drama press conferences (I was in the korean media), got her autographs at fan-signing sessions, the latest one I got was during her Opera Star show finals recently and only a few nights ago watched her perform 'live' at EBS Space.

And now she's in her latest drama; can't ask for anything more, can I?

BTW back in the day, Ryu Si Won was more famous for dating a certain member of SHARP (now defunct) and photos of them were plastered very regularly in tabloids.

Archived