Official BTOB (비투비) – Born To Beat Thread | Serve well, Hyunsik & Sungjae! Welcome back, Eunkwang!

Guest Yoyo

Guest ade_kecil

This forum sure is so quite..  But i'm sure there are many BTOB fans out there...

Hopefully those fans will come and join us in here :))

Here is BTOB-Father performance in Mnet Mcountdown and MBC Music Core

Twitter Update :: Peniel thinks its a bit shame for them to promote “Father” for a short period

But I think it's okay since they are still a new fresh rookie, They are extremely good already...

Cheer up Boy..

Upload: Not by me :)

Cr: Uploader

Guest winkiee

Hello my fellow MELODIES;) THAT'S RIGHT! It's their official fan base name;Melody!;]

I LOVE it! They are Born to Beat after all, so it's only right that we're the melodies of their beat hehe;D

Watch our lovely boys announce the news; [FROM BTOB]

(Hyunshik is so freakin adorable and dorky hahaha, yes, he's my ultimate bias;) & I LOVE LOVE LOVE his smile!

I'm love them to bits, and instantly became a fan even before their debut when they guest starred in a comedy show and performed the song[ 'I stole those lips']. Although it was only Hyunshik, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Minwoo(who unfortunately was not able to debut with the rest), I fell in love with them! And I love that song! I was disappointed to find out it wasn't going to be part of their album;( But I was amazed at their talent and they didn't even debut yet, so I was extremely excited.

Aside from their good looks and undeniable talent, they're just HILARIOUS hahaaha,

if anyone didn't watch this yet,  please do check it out-- [bTOB-TheSTAR]

[bTOB TheSTAR 2]

REALLY, I couldnt stop laughing hahahaha! Love their chemistry;]

AND, to add to alla that amazingness that they are, they're such angels! I was so touched by their gestures on Parents' Day, I teared.

They gave out flowers at a school and visited a few parents of their fellow members, it was beautiful.

[bTOB- PARENTS' DAY PART 1]

[bTOB-PARENTS' DAY PART 2]

(Hyunshik and his fedora, he's just so precious and extra adorable!;)

& Although their mini show- AMAZON is way too short for my liking, (each episode is about 10 minutes only) I still love it;) Do check it out on Youtube! Subs are oout for the first few, but I'm not sure if the rest are subbed yet. There's only 5 out so far. I do hope it doesn't end too soon.

Aside from their song Insane, which I'm insane about lol, I also love [bTOB-Imagine] and they're smoking in here. As always;]

And just to wrap it up, I wanted to share some Hyunshik goodness hahah;P

[120428 BTOB (비투비) - Hollywood Tonight - 현식 (Hyun Sik)] SWAGGG.;D

[120428 BTOB (비투비) - What's a Man to Do - 현식 (Hyun Sik)]

[120428 BTOB (비투비) - Yeah - 현식 (Hyun Sik)]

[Hyunshik theSTAR interview] Love his husky voice!

Spread the word, guys! BTOB deserve all the love in the world. I'm sure there are plenty of Melodies out there!

Hopefully more will join the community and keep things active=)

tumblr_m3axh5ZcuT1qzmyxeo1_500.png.....I just had to;D

Initially I was curious about Cube's new boy group because I am a fan of Beast. To my surprise BTOB is really good as newbies although I perceived there were minor resemblances of Beast in their songs and performances. However there is huge potential for BTOB. And I am extremely happy that the boys would be in my city Singapore in a week's time to hold a fansign event :wub:

Here are my fancams at Singapore autograph session on 23 May 2012 :

Greetings (Minhyuk focus)

Singing "Monday To Sunday"

Off for a short break

Photo time with fans

Autography session to commence

Signing starts..

End of autograph session

Here are my fancams from Music Matters Live 2012 in Singapore on 24 May 2012 :

"Insane"

Greetings

"Imagine"

"Monday To Sunday"

Talk-time & dance moves ^^

"Father"

Talk-time

"Irresistible Lips"

Guest Yoyo

^ The new feature is quite useful! Hahas. So the boys fanclub's name is Melody? How nice, it really goes along with their name.

I've been obsessed with their latest title track. I can't wait to see them perform it!

Guest beastmode10

Ooooooh, a BtoB thread! Awesome!

To be honest I was interested in this group because of Beast as well lol (B2uty here) :P I find the similarities between Ilhoon and Junhyung's rapping style uncanny, and Hyunsik's always smiling, just like Kikwang does! I guess I'm a Cube bias, since there's no artists from them that I don't like -- from G.Na to A-Pink, they're all very talented in their own ways :3

It's hard to believe that BtoB is a rookie group, judging by the way they sing and dance. I mean, have you seen them

It's live and it's perfect and despite the lack of music they still managed to pull it of excellently! And in their teaser video, you can clearly see that they can dance, and Minhyuk's (I'm assuming it's Minhyuk) acrobatics don't hurt either.

On top of that, the members can all speak languages other than Korean. I know Peniel is fluent in English and Hyunsik can speak it too, and that most can speak Chinese as well. In the reality show Amazon, I recall that they can also speak Japanese? Ah, but Peniel's English though! He's so shy and timid when he talks in English, it's so adorable! :3

In Amazon, where they were supposed to divide into two groups and sing a female artist's song, they were using instruments, weren't they? There's not many groups that can do that, so I'm very pleased that our BtoB boys have a unique talents than other groups. I hope Cube would let them play the guitar or even the piano on their next comebacks ^^