Official BTOB (비투비) – Born To Beat Thread | Serve well, Hyunsik & Sungjae! Welcome back, Eunkwang!

Guest Yoyo

Guest alicewhattt

I thought SunJae looked like Se7en for a split second with the sunglasses on. Wow, Cube sure is on top of giving us all these pictures! Didn't do that with 4minute, Beast, G.NA, Heo Gak, Mario, or A Pink very often o-0

Can't wait to hear their intro track and other single. Was hoping for "I Stole Those Lips" but oh wellz~ They did great on MCD last night, was it me or was the track really quiet? Probs just me.

You guys probably already know this but HyunSik's dad is famous folk singer Lim JiHoon. Man, is my dad gonna be excited about this one, he's a big fan of Lim JiHoon xD My dad doesn't listen to too much music but he sure likes folk xD

tumblr_m1ni5kZnlU1rrgp10o1_500.jpg

^ Cube did share these kind of photos of its groups (BEAST, 4Minute, Apink, not sure about G.NA though) after each performance at music shows like MCD, Mubank, Mucore & Inki via each group's fancafe, throughout their whole promotion cycle. Oh well, but BtoB really have a LOT of these "Behind story photos" compare to other Cube's artist, maybe they want fans to get more familiar with the members, and see more different side of them ^^

Lol at Ilhoon trying to do that girls hair.. she is indeed very lucky.. i'm so curious about the other track it sounds promising.. i loved imagine and insane..

am i the only one that thinks that leader seo looks totaly cute??.. but why are they changing up his hair so often...

I love the human motorcycle Sungjae and Peniel are making they crack me up.. cute boys :D

Ah, you're not the only one ^^ Idk much about their personalities but Eunkwang seems so sweet & cute :wub: And the rappers-line are all adorable too ^_^

So excited for their mini album! Cube's intro songs are amazing so I'm definitely looking forward to that one, and the other single too since I really love their music so far ^^

More pictures. Looking good :)

tumblr_m1ogxeM7l01r9vnnvo1_500.png

tumblr_m1ogxeM7l01r9vnnvo2_500.png

Cr as tagged

^ Thanks for providing the translations! Oh and, BTOB fans! The moment we've all been waiting for....

BTOB is cast in Mnet’s reality program

Rookie group BTOB was recently cast in a reality program.

BTOB has been cast in Mnet’s reality program titled “Idol Master Zone” and is set to demonstrate the group’s own strategy for survival in cut-throat competition of the K-pop world.

BTOB has been earning a good reputation for powerhouse vocals and fantastic performances with the title song “Secret.” In the program, BtoB is to be seen broadening their experience in performances aiming to be an idol specializing in various performances.

On March 31, the seven-member group visited an amusement park and completed the first mission of the program while receiving a lot of attention by people.

Leader Seo Eun Gwang said, “Our members are all determined to devote ourselves to the program because it is the first reality program for all of us. I think that will be a great chance for us to learn and grow a lot because we are supposed to give performances to entertain audience with various themes.”

A source from Mnet says, “We decided that BTOB has a potential to be a super idol because they have been trained to conquer the Asian market.”

souce: en.korea

Guest alicewhattt

^ It airs in about 11 hours since it's April 4th, 5:42AM in Korea, whoot!

FAN TAKEN PICS FROM THE RECORDING, ***PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS***

*Do not edit, these are fan-taken pictures*

tumblr_m1x0vqtGZA1rrgn7co1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1x0vqtGZA1rrgn7c.jpg

CREDIT: BTOB_15

No one posted the audio for "Born TO Beat" and "Monday to Sunday"? Well then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqxiPTNAEjI

These pictures are from the OSEN article:

201204050758775779_1.jpg

201204050758775779_2.jpg

201204050758775779_3.jpg

201204050758775779_4.jpg

201204050758775779_5.jpg

CREDITS TO: OSEN.CO.KR

Sorry for not translating the whole article, but BTOB members'

blood types and personalities were interviewed (Briefly translated):

Seo Eun Kwang - A

"Leader Eun Kwang is an A, but acts very quickly. He is not relaxed.

He's a bit different from Hyun Sik, but is caring like Yoo Jae Suk? He can't get angry. He lowers himself." - Min Hyuk

Lee Min Hyuk - A

"He's very meticulous and neat. Even after practice, he would be tidy and clean.

He likes our mom, taking care of us and telling us to clean this and that." - Il Hoon

Lee Chang Sub - O

"O blood typed Chan Sub has a lot of sleep.

One time, we were practicing an acappella song when we realized one of the harmonization part was missing.

We were looking around to see who it was and we saw Chang Sub falling asleep.

There was this one time when he fell asleep while eating, with his fingers up." - Min Hyuk

Lim Hyun Sik - A

"Hyun Sik hyung is very relaxed. The problem is that he is too relaxed when we can't be. Haha.

He's also very delicate (gentle) and optimistic." - Sung Jae

Peniel Shin - ??

"Peniel grew up in America, so he don't really know his blood type.

However, the members think he's AB because he is very erratic. He's funny and pure. He's very cute when he's pristine.

He speaks very slow so it gets frustrating at times. Haha" - Sung Jae

Jung Il Hoon - B

"Il Hoon is the only B in our group. The funny thing is, we recently took a personality test and he came out to

be an ENTP. He has so many ideas. Recently, he's been into producing songs.

Writing his lyrics was something he started long ago." - Hyun Sik

Yook Sung Jae - A

"Wacky maknae is also an A. His positive personality can be a charm, but his jokes can get too far.

He would cause too much of a distraction. He can't stay still. He is the cutie of our group." - Chang Sub

비투비 연습실 습격,이런 귀여운 애완남들이?

[OSEN=황미현 기자] 7인 7색 통통 튀는 매력을 가진 신예 보이 그룹 비투비의 연습실 습격 사건! 올 해 기대주로 손꼽히는 비투비는 7인 7색 매력을 가진 애완남들이었다.

지난 달 21일 데뷔 앨범 ‘비밀’을 발매한 비투비는 수준급 가창력과 풍성한 감정으로 연일 팬들의 마음을 사로잡고 있다. ‘비밀’이 감성적인 멜로디를 자랑하는 곡이다 보니 무대 위 멤버들은 진지한 모습만을 보였다. 비투비의 본 모습을 파헤치고자 기자는 최근 비투비의 소속사 큐브엔터테인먼트 연습실을 찾았다.

파란색의 트레이닝복을 맞춰 입고 연습실에서 한창 연습 중이던 비투비는 기자를 보자, 강렬하게 ‘본~투 비트!’를 외치며 아이돌스런 인사를 전했다. 연습에 임할 때는 강렬한 카리스마를 내뿜는 이들이었지만, 이를 제외한 시간 동안에는 모두 또래와 마찬가지로 장난꾸러기로 변했다.

비투비의 숙소는 연습실에서 걸어서 오분 거리. 이들은 스케줄이 없는 날엔 어김없이 연습실을 찾아 호흡을 맞춘 뒤 서로에게 필요한 트레이닝을 받는다고 전했다. 이들은 이날 안무 연습, 운동, 보컬 연습, 언어 트레이닝 등을 진행했다. 서로 끊임 없는 장난을 치다가도 안무, 보컬, 언어 등의 트레이닝이 진행될 때는 누구보다 진지하게 임하는 모습이 인상적이었다.

무대 위에서 선보일 동선을 상의하며 진지한 안무 연습을 한 비투비는 곧장 운동에 돌입했다. 이민혁은 현란한 아크로바틱으로 멤버들의 환호성을 샀으며 정일훈은 온 몸으로 훌라후프를 돌리며 서커스를 연상케 했다. 육성재는 20kg의 역기를 들며 가뿐하다는 표정을 지어보여 웃음을 안겼다. 스트레칭으로 유연함을 과시한 서은광, 프니엘, 팔근율을 만들기 위해 안간힘을 쓰는 이창섭의 노력에 바디 트레이닝실은 멤버들의 괴성으로 가득 찼다. 멤버들이 최고의 몸짱이라 입을 모은 임현식은 거울에 자신의 팔 근육을 비춰보며 만족의 미소를 지어보이기도 했다. 임현식은 “밥을 많이 먹어요. 운동을 그렇게 심하게 하지 않는데도 근육이 잘 생기는 것 같아요”라고 말했고 이에 멤버들은 “숨만 쉬면 근육이 생기는 것 같다”며 부러워했다.

이어 임현식과 메인 보컬 서은광의 보컬 연습이 진행됐다. 건반 앞에 앉은 임현식은 능수능란하게 연주를 하며 이내 감성에 빠져들었다. 임현식의 연주에 맞춰 볼펜을 마이크 삼아 혼신의 힘을 다해 노래를 부르는 서은광은 누구보다 진지했다. 또 서로를 마주보며 화음을 맞춰, 아름다운 하모니를 만들어내기도 했다.

막내 육성재와 정일훈은 일본어 공부에 돌입했다. 정일훈은 육성재의 일본어 공부를 살뜰히 챙기며 “이런 것은 꼭 알아야 한다”며 직접 자상하게 알려주기도 했다. 정일훈과 육성재는 수준급의 일본어 실력을 뽐냈다. 글로벌 아이돌로 가기 위한 체계적인 학습의 결과였다.

트레이닝을 모두 마친 비투비는 잠시 휴식 시간을 가졌다. 쉬는 동안 바나나로 허기를 채우던 중 멤버 프니엘이 자신 있게 자신의 가방을 꺼내놓았다. 프니엘의 가방에는 갖가지 사탕, 망고, 쵸콜릿 등 무수한 군것질 거리들이 나왔다. 커다란 가방의 80%가 모두 군것질 거리임에 멤버들은 “프니엘이 가방을 지키던 이유가 있었다. 이정도일 줄은 몰랐다”며 놀라워했다. 프니엘의 과자를 하나 골라든 막내 육성재는 정일훈과 입을 맞대 나눠 먹으며 아슬아슬한 장난을 치기도 했다.

연습실에서 본 비투비는 그야말로 어디로 튈 지 모르는 7인 7색 매력을 가진 그룹이었다. 각자의 개성이 특이했다. 군기 반장이 있냐고 물으니 “우리 그룹은 군기 반장이 없다. 잠들기 전 감정이 상한 것이 있으면 모여 앉아 밤새도록 이야기를 한다. 모두 털어 놓기 때문에 함께 지내면서 단 한번도 싸워본 적이 없다”고 말했다.

멤버들에게 아직 공개되지 않은 혈액형과 성격을 물었다. 과연 예상했던 대로 각양각색이었으며 서로의 성격을 폭로하기 위한 멤버들의 귀여운 눈치 싸움이 벌어졌다.

“민혁이 형은 에이형인데, 굉장히 꼼꼼해요. 깔끔하고요. 연습 후에도 항상 단정한 모습을 유지하고 있다니까요? 또 엄마처럼 잘 챙겨주고 꼼꼼해서 숙소에서도 항상 ‘이거 치워야해’라는 말을 가장 많이 해요.”(정일훈)

“일훈이는 멤버 중 유일한 비형이에요. 재미있는 건요, 얼마전에 심리 검사를 했는데 ‘스파크형’이 나왔어요. 한마디로 어디로 튈 지 모른다는 거예요. 그런면 때문인지 아이디어도 넘쳐요. 요즘은 작곡에 꽂혔던데요? 작사는 예전부터 했고..”(임현식)

임현식의 말이 끝나자 정일훈은 “제가 사람 묘사도 잘해요”라며 뉴스 보도를 하는 앵커의 억양을 따라하기 시작했다. 눈을 감고 들었다면 뉴스를 틀어놨다고 생각될 정도의 완벽한 묘사에 절로 환호성이 나왔다.

“현식이 형은 에이형이고 굉장히 여유로워요. 급해야할 때도 여유로워서 문제지만요. 하하. 또 정말 섬세하고 긍정적이에요.”(육성재)

“리더인 은광이는 에이형인데 성격이 굉장히 급해요. 여유가 없어요. 현식이 형이랑은 약간 반대인데, 그러면서도 유재석 선배님 같은 배려심이 있다고 할까? 화를 잘 못내거든요. 자신을 잘 낮춰요. 우리끼리 재미로 이야기할 때는 ‘조아림의 아이콘’이라고 말하는데 사실 예의가 발라서 우리에게 귀감이 되죠.”(이민혁)

“엉뚱한 우리 막내 성재도 에이형이에요. 긍정적인 성격이 매력이지만 장난이 심해요. 산만해서 정신 없을 때도 많고요. 가만히 있질 못하거든요. 우리 그룹의 귀염둥이에요.”(이창섭)

“오형인 창섭이는 잠이 진짜 많아요. 언젠가는 저희가 아카펠라 연습을 하고 있는데 화음이 하나 빠지는 거예요. 누군가 하고 봤더니 창섭형이 연습 중에 졸고 있더라고요. 밥먹다가도 숟가락 들고 잠든 적이 있어요.”(이민혁)

“프니엘 형은 미국에서 자랐는데 거기서는 혈액형을 잘 모른대요. 우리끼리는 아마도 에이비형이지 않을까 생각이 들어요. 굉장히 엉뚱하거든요. 재미있고 순수하기도 하고요. 때묻지 않은 모습들이 정말 귀여워요. 말이 느려서 답답할 때도 있지만요. 하하”(육성재)

지난 주 첫 데뷔 무대를 가진 비투비는 모니터를 하며 굉장히 아쉬웠다고 전했다. 프니엘은 “정말 아쉬웠다. 더 잘할 수 있었는데… 그래도 모니터 후에 우리끼리 더 열심히 연습해서 매 무대가 거듭될수록 발전하고 있는 것을 느낀다”고 전했다.

음악적으로 발전된 모습이 보이지 않는 슬럼프가 찾아올 때면 멤버들은 가족들에게 가장 큰 위안을 받는다고 전했다. 임현식은 자신의 핸드폰을 꺼내 아침에 엄마가 보내준 메시지가 있다며 소리내 읽었다.

“’아들, 힘든 일은 널 강하게 성장 시킬거야. 세상엔 공짜가 없으니까. 하루하루 널 만들어내는 시간이라 생각하고 열심히 했으면 한다. 너도 잘 알지? 기대할 수 있는 사람이 되자. 겸손함도 잃지 말고’. 이런 내용을 보내주셨는데 정말 힘이 돼요.”(임현식)

비투비는 서로를 믿고 의지하며 진심으로 음악을 즐겼다. 팬들이 보내준 팬레터와 선물들을 하나하나 자랑하며 감사하다는 말도 잊지 않았고 언제나 이 마음을 간직하겠다는 따뜻한 마음도 내비쳤다. ‘본 투 비트’. 음악과 함께 태어난 비투비는 앞으로 무럭무럭 성장할 것이다.

Guest Kim Mina

[TWITTER] CHANGSUB IS SEOUL’S JIM CAREY

tumblr_m22jxi9OM71qlik25o1_500.jpg

OMG!아이돌계의 짐캐리, 이. 창. 섭!!!

OMG! In this idol industry, Lee Changsub is the Jim Carey

cre: b-to-beat

[PRE-DEBUT] Only you cover by Lee Minhyuk

tumblr_m22d7sXUUl1rs7zbro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m227x9mGpP1rs9s3po1_500.png

cre: john teshyeahsungjae + b-tob

[TWITTER] BTOB’s Twitter Updates

안녕하세요! 우리이제엠카끝나고 회사왔습니다! 밥먹으면서 모니터링할거예요! 저희오늘 어땠어요? 밥드셨어요?? 우리 내일 팬싸인있는데 올거죠??? ^^

[TRANS] Hello! We just finished M!Countdown and is now at the company! We’re going to be monitoring ourselves while eating! How were we? Have you all eaten yet?? We have a fan signing tomorrow, you’re gonna come right??? ^^

[TWITTER] Peniel’s Twitter Updates

we just finished 엠카 and came to the company to monitor how we did! Did everyone eat? Everyone is gonna come to our fan sign tmrrw right?

[TWITTER] Ilhoon’s Twitter Updates

안녕하세요 비투비 정일훈입니다!!!! 저도 드디어 트위터를 하게됬네요ㅋㅋ 잘부탁드려용^^♥

[TRANS] Hello This is BTOB’s Jung Ilhoon!!!! I finally got the chance to use the twitterㅋㅋ Please take care of me^^♥

source: @FYBTOB / CUBICBEAT

credit: b-to-beat

120402 - Filming Amazon @ Seoul Women’s University

tumblr_m21knuTmBK1r9vnnvo1_250.jpgtumblr_m21knuTmBK1r9vnnvo2_250.jpg

tumblr_m21krox0Fe1r9vnnvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m21krox0Fe1r9vnnvo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m21katm6ao1rrgseeo3_500.jpg

tumblr_m21k3zDy5c1rrgseeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m21k8vlrOX1rrgseeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m21k3zDy5c1rrgseeo3_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1333824200&Signature=VCes41iorrTH8ys%2FWErea1BdrpA%3D

tumblr_m21k3zDy5c1rrgseeo2_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1333824176&Signature=bnSo5cWpdDWSnxQ8Y7hHZAZmqhk%3D

tumblr_m21k8vlrOX1rrgseeo4_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1333824116&Signature=1fuwpzR4C1ogm%2FD1TiYW71XqWaM%3D

tumblr_m21k8vlrOX1rrgseeo7_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1333824137&Signature=EtiC%2F8%2B6VoPuA6s0dOT2LOAoc08%3D

cre: fyeahborntobeat + john teshyeah-btob

tumblr_m210rb8plJ1r65rd4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m21jlv6Nxk1qie7jdo1_400.jpg

cre: john teshyeahleeminhyuk + chayeonie93 @tumbrl

OMG so excited for that.. this is pretty huge right? for a rookie?.. and as expected chanseobie is my bloodtype.. i also really love to sleep.. but it's pretty hilarious he fell asleep during an acapella song hahahha cute!!

Guest alicewhattt

LOL I'm like Peniel. I'm Korean but since I lived in America, I have no idea what my bloodtype is xD I'm guessing A becuase my parents are both As but it's possible I'm an O cuz I have an O from my grandparents on my dad's and mom's side.... LOL biology xD

BTOB PERFORMANCES @ LOTTE WORLD

EunKwang, MinHyuk, ChangSeob, Peniel cover of Ailee's "Heaven"

HyunSik, IlHoon, SungJae cover of "Officially Missing You" by Tamia

BtoB dancing to Usher's "Yeah" (Feat. Lil' Jon & Ludacris)

Guest alicewhattt

http://isplus.joinsm…42671.html?cloc=

MY TRANSLATIONS: BTOB INTERVIEW

How did BtoB come to debut?

Every year, our company holds a trainee showcase called “Cube Stars Party”. If you get 1st or get a really good score, you have the chance to debut next. The 1st showcase G.NA noona won, the 2nd showcase A Pink recieved the honor. For the 3rd showcase our 5 member group was chosen and MinHyuk and Peniel were added later to complete our 7 members – EunKwang

How did every one of you become singers

In my third year of middle school (9th grade), I was into SGWannaBe (3 member ballad group) and Buzz’s (rock band) music. I listened and sang till I fell and 3 years ago I became a trainee. I dream to be a singer like Kim Bumsoo who can touch/move people. – EunKwang

Since I was young I liked singing and acting and so I am majoring in musicals. I joined the team last year in September. – MinHyuk

I was born and raised in Chicago, USA. I passed JYP’s auditions in America 2 years ago and came to Korea as a trainee. After coming out of JYP, I came to Cube and I was last to join. – Peniel

I was dropped at the final round of a JYP open audition. Haha. 3 years ago I must’ve seemed like a baby but my audition video is going around and I’m embarrased. My family said I didn’t have much skill in singing but they’d like it if I could become a singer who can shine. – SungJae

I wanted to be a composer and producer as well as singer so I went looking for places that wanted composers. Then I came to Cube and I hope in the future that I can make music with the other members. My sister is singer Joo from JYP and she is a big supporter. – IlHoon

I was a skateboard athlete for a while and in my 2nd year of high school (Junior year) I changed my my courses to music. My specialties are piano and drums. – ChangSeob

My father is singer Lim JiHoon but he hated me wanting to become a singer. I barely got approval to play the guitar. I really had my heart set on studying [instead of singing] and so I studied abroad in Shanghai for 2 years. But I couldn’t give up my dream of being a singer so I came back to Korea and soon joined Cube – HyunSik

As a trainne, what do you learn?

On average from 1PM to 10PM we have lessons. Vocals, languages, dance, acting, acrobatic, etc are essential. The trainee development team makes a schedule for every member according to their (skill) levels. Like in "Kpop Star" we have to pick one song every week and get evaluted, the end of the month evaluation are done seperately. For the trainees who have no growth or neglet their training will be "out" (kicked out). Thankfully we all made it. Our companies specialty is the character education program. We cleaned the riversides of Han River and picked litter in CheongDam-Dong. We went to orphanages regularly and have made relationships/alliances with them. At first we wondered "why do we have to do this" but after going often we became close with the children and it felt great. We also attened lectures on sex education by Professor Goo SungAe (she is a nursing professor at YonSei University which is an equivalent of an "Ivy League" school in Korea). - Lim HyunSik

It must be hard being a trainee for a long time without assurance of getting a contract

We always felt like we were going to be trainees that just practiced tomorrow and the day after. When we would debut always seemed hazy but when we heard the team was chosen to debut we couldn't believe it. Even after recording the songs and taking the jacket photos we still felt stunned. After our debut stage we finally started to feel we've become singers. If we didn't go through any pain while training, I wonder if we would have known how happy the moment is. - ChangSeob

Also being the oldest out of the members were a big concern. We were over 20 with no official plans for debut but we have to enter the military... so I always came to practice earliest and left the latest. Thinking of my parents I grit my teeth and endured. -EunKwang

What are some of BtoB's specialties/unique skills

We are capable of performance and be a band. Right now we are a dance group but next time we could come out as a band. And the members have desires to be composers and we dream of being a singer-songwriting group. Since we have sharpened and brushed up on a variety of languages, after getting recognition domestically we woud like to go out onto a global stage - HyunSik

Omg... Apparently Ilhoon is JOO's younger brother!

(this is a translations from her fans)

[TRANS] @JOOJYPE Yes everyone is right~ BToB's Jung Ilhoon is my biological younger brother... Hehe^^BTOB's cool right? -cont-

Kukuku Please lots them lots! and Ilhoon too~~ http://pic.twitter.com/OCSiv3Fb cr: CUBICTWEETS

넹 여러분 맞습니다~ 비투비(BToB)의 정일훈군 제 친동생... 허허^^ 비투비 멋있죠? 크크크 마니마니 사랑해주세요! 이루니두요~~ http://pic.twitter.com/k9upj6BP

ny8ab7.jpg

source: JOOJYPE and @JOOINTL

Guest alicewhattt

So BtoB's Sukira appearance was cancelled but they made their radio debut on DJ YounHa's "Starry Night".

Few days ago IlHoon revealed his sister was a singer and she ended up being JYPE's Joo and the reason why IlHoon and Cube did not reveal it before debut was because they didn't want people assuming he got into the industry because his sister was a celebrity. He got in with his own merits. LOL doesn't Cube harbor some artists with famous family members. A Pink's Yookyung and her multimillionaire dad, HyunSik and his singer dad, and IlHoon and his singer sister xD People will still accuse them for having family that can "pull strings" but I think it's better after debut than before. All of them are definitely talented and don't need thier family to help them :)

tumblr_m29ov1V76h1r9vnnvo1_500.jpg

BtoB at Cube Cafe's opening!

tumblr_m29owehCfA1r9vnnvo2_500.jpg

EunKwang being part of the ribbon cutting. He's so short xD But that white guy is too tall. I bet he's a rep from Universal Music.

MinHyuk before debut. He is Heota in this track. His voice~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVAkgChv31E

Guest Kim Mina

cre: princess-carmilla + dimel @ tumblr

tumblr_m2mwlwJYB01qggzvvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mtvkovf21qdr098o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtvkovf21qdr098o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtvkovf21qdr098o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mtvkovf21qdr098o4_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtvkovf21qdr098o5_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtvkovf21qdr098o6_1280.jpg

cre: dimel @ tumblr

SCAN BY: Ilhoontome @ Naver

tumblr_m2mtqh5v1L1qdr098o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtqh5v1L1qdr098o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtqh5v1L1qdr098o3_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mtqh5v1L1qdr098o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mtqh5v1L1qdr098o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mtqh5v1L1qdr098o6_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mt6b4I0C1rrgseeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mt6b4I0C1rrgseeo2_500.jpg

cre: john teshyeah-btob @ tumblr

SCAN BY: Ilhoontome @ Naver

tumblr_m2mt5h8NcX1rrgseeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mt5h8NcX1rrgseeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mt3ufbAk1rrgseeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mt3ufbAk1rrgseeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mspfVj6T1rrgseeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2mspfVj6T1rrgseeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2msmgVhAB1rrgseeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2msmgVhAB1rrgseeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2msl1FqqR1rrgseeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2msl1FqqR1rrgseeo2_1280.jpg

Guest Kim Mina

[PRE-DEBUT] Love (사랑) - Lee Minhyuk

[PRE-DEBUT] Reason and Goal (이유 그리고 목표) - Lee Minhyuk (feat. 능소花)

cre: john teshyeahhyunsik

tumblr_m2qmy6WWfm1r64kbfo1_1280.jpg

BtoB participates in their first pictorial for ‘CeCi’ magazine

Cube Entertainment‘s ambitious new rookie group, BtoB, recently participated in their first ever pictorial for ‘CeCi‘ magazine.

Completed under the theme of “a secret party of young boys”, the pictorial features the boys in luxurious and stylish party outfits that leave the boys standing between a fine line between youthfulness and maturity.

You can hardly tell that it’s their first time modeling fashion in front of a camera, as they all look experienced in the way they’re bringing out the best of their features and looks. Minhyuk also made a slight reveal of his usually hidden abs while Peniel and Sungjae show off a sense of professionalism usually only seen in veterans.

Fans should expect to see more of such exposure for the group soon, as unsurprisingly, their handsome looks combined with exceptional talent has them on the radar of the advertisement industry.

More cuts and their interview can be seen in the May edition of the magazine.

tumblr_m2qh4uUJ8n1r3fa7io4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qh4uUJ8n1r3fa7io5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qh4uUJ8n1r3fa7io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qh4uUJ8n1r3fa7io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qh4uUJ8n1r3fa7io3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qh4uUJ8n1r3fa7io6_1280.jpg

cre: Allkpop

tumblr_m2qeasVQv81qjamrqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qeasVQv81qjamrqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2qeasVQv81qjamrqo3_1280.jpg

cre: infibeat @ tumblr

tumblr_m2qe1yjKaJ1qjamrqo1_500.jpg