Official BTOB (비투비) – Born To Beat Thread | Serve well, Hyunsik & Sungjae! Welcome back, Eunkwang!

Guest Yoyo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kathyx2010

Anyone here know how we can get the new BTOB Towels for KMF in LA by the 27th of this month??? ~April 15, nvr mind.

Guest hephaphwaiting

Does anyone have any videos of Minhyuk pre-debut? When  he was underground under the name Heota? When he sang that song he wrote with Zico and Park Kyung of Block B when they were still underground on Show Champion I was tearing up :')

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilmezzo

Finally, i know who is my bias : ) took so long time .. One year to decide lol

Ilhoon might be an answer... And lol Peniel is runing around in my head ... BTOB members are so cute !! I cant pick one of them *faints*

Guest halfweirdohalfnerd

i loved thid group becuse of mtv diary..their relly cute and funny..and their song 2nd confession is really great..great voices.
i love.- peniel because of pops in soul..he's cute without trying too hard.-minhyuk because of romantic and idol..i love yewon too.:)-ilhoon because of oops..he's good at rapping.-sungjae because he's adorable..ilove peniel and sungjae's closeness-hyunsik because he's a cutie.:)-changsub because he's funny-eunkwang because he gets scared easily and its cute for a leader to joke around with the other member.

Guest LittlePinky82

Hi everyone. Oh gosh I just love Btob. I came to like them through their MTV Diary through watching them with Vixx. I'm a major Starlight so yeah lol and I love the two groups friendship so it got me curious with Btob and I like a lot of other acts from Cube. I love their songs a lot. "Insane" is probably my favorite. My bias is Changsub. He's just too adorable although I like all the guys of course.  I was so shocked when I first saw them cause Minhyuk is so much like Dongwoon of Beast it's scary.  And Hyunsik reminds me of Kikwang a lot. I'm enjoying their new song as well. I hope they keep this style of music for a while cause it works for them well. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] Interact with BTOB via Mwave’s ‘Hallo BTOB Star Chat’
Mwave recently spent the day with the boys of BTOB, and we’re showing you everything we caught on camera through an exclusive online series titled, Hallo BTOB Star Chat.
BL08X0sCcAAdLdJ.png

Mwave has released the first segment of its exclusive star chat series with BTOB on June 3 via Mwave’s artist special page.
From footage the boys recorded themselves to seeing the BTOB members live chat with their international fans, we’re taking you into BTOB′s world - uncut and undone. 
For more behind-the-scenes cuts and more exclusive BTOB goodies, check out Mwave’s artist special page!
And stay tuned with us as we release more cuts of the boys in future episodes. You don’t want to miss out!
Photo credit: Mwave

[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]
http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201306031830_37735

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Review: Yong Jun Hyung Of BEAST, Ha Yeon Soo, BTOB Dial In The Cool Out Vibe In 'After Time Passes'
The vocal performances from Yong Jun Hyung (pictured), Ha Yeon Soo and the members of BTOB are tastefully restrained.

If songs could be expressed in weather patterns, "After Time Passes" featuring Yong Jun Hyung Of BEAST, seven-piece K-pop boy band BTOB and Ha Yeon Soo would be a pleasantly warm summer night, hot but not too humid.

The song features a repeating figure on what sounds like a high-pitched flute or whistle (most likely it was played on synthesizer).

But whatever instrument produced the sound; it is one of those sonic textures that will immediately imbibe the listener with a feeling of relaxation.

check video at http://

bit.ly/191b7fE

Guest adikkeluangman

BMpLB6RCQAIMf-c.jpg
[bTOB TWEET] MinHyuk) Is it because it is really hot..we’re sufferingㅠㅠ Everyone do not loose to the heat and do not be lazy because of it !!! I am throwing this selca with this thought in mind~~^^

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-Pop Mixtape: Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 16 is Father's Day in the US and to celebrate we are bringing you a collection of some of the best K-Pop songs dedicated to dads.

Why not play them for your own father?

BTOB - "Father" (2012) Born TO Beat (Asia Special Edition)

more dad songs at http://

bit.ly/11JC6r0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

BtoB - "WOW" (2012) Press Play
Peniel: Illinois

Of course, this is far from a complete list of Korean-American K-Pop Idols, but it's a good start to get you ready for the 4th of July celebrations this year.
Stay tuned for a special California edition of K-Pop Mixtape in the near future!

full article at http://bit.ly/1bagX0c