Official BTOB (비투비) – Born To Beat Thread | Serve well, Hyunsik & Sungjae! Welcome back, Eunkwang!

Guest Yoyo

Guest Kim Mina

[CAFE] 032512 - Peniel’s Fan cafe Update

가입을 늦게해서 죄송합니다!! ㅠㅠ 많이 기달렸나요? ㅋㅋ >< 한국어가 아직도 많이 서트르지만, 데클, 편지, 기타 최대한 이해하게 노력하겠습니다! 멤버들한테도 물어보고 아니면 사전에서 검색하던가! 어떻게하던지 노력해보겠습니다! 비투비 많이 응원하고 사랑해주새요!!, ^^

TRANS:

I’m sorry for joining late!! ㅠㅠ did you wait for long? ㅋㅋ ><

I still have a lot of Korean to sort but I will try as much as possible

to understand your letters and other stuff!

I will ask the members or search the dictionary!

No matter what I’ll make sure I understand!

Please love and support BTOB, ^^

(trans by: fyeahborntobeat via btobupdates)

Guest Kim Mina

[TRANS] < BTOB Behind Story :: What happened in the practice room >

tumblr_m1i7sjb39O1qbxymc.jpg

- Hyunshik’s theme for today is red!!!!! Does Hyunshik like red? hihi

tumblr_m1i7cfq2oc1qbxymc.jpg

- It seems like he was eating the strawberry then put it on his palm to measure the size.

Doesn’t look like Peniel’s face is smaller?^^;;;

tumblr_m1i7el2Yca1qbxymc.jpg

- Did you see the post posted by Minhyuk?? A photo of proof to show that Minhyuk us eating pizza^^

tumblr_m1i7gqYnxF1qbxymc.jpg

- Changseob is sad that his cellphone fell into the waterㅠㅠㅠ Please save the cellphoneㅠㅠㅠ

tumblr_m1i7ilZ58Y1qbxymc.jpg

- Peniel is getting tissue from Ilhoon the tissue holder!!!kekeke

Do you want to use the Ilhoon tissue holder???

tumblr_m1i7n8pYKt1qbxymc.jpg

- Leader Eunkwang and Ilhoon are making poses(?) whilst listening to music at the practice room!!

What song are they listening to? Let’s listening to it together!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m1i7qbcAzO1qbxymc.jpg

tumblr_m1i7rbUKAs1qbxymc.jpg

- Minhyuk and Sungjae are MCs at SBS MTV The Show!!

They are practicing their lines for the broadcast which is tomorrow.

Will many fans come to support them.. when they are practicing their lines a line?^^

120323 MTV The Show - Sungjae & Minhyuk MC Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WUOoHeetL_M

cre: btob

Guest Kim Mina

tumblr_m1i3txipJ11rrl195o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1332874091&Signature=vRfoFctin3TwXc7bACNt9n8gIW0%3D

tumblr_m1i1fqIlWT1r64kbfo1_500.png

tumblr_m1i0t0hMRy1qimdpto1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1i2r2Tsje1rs7zbro1_500.png

tumblr_m1i29qUKVG1ql0dcvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1hx1cZyYa1qdvgdto1_500.jpg

MinHyuk's abs :sweatingbullets:

[NEWS] 120326 The reason of Cheongdam Invincible’s Minwoo being unable to debut with the boys?

Please take out with full credits!

In JTBC’s sitcom “I live in Cheongdamdong“‘s idol group “Cheongdam Invincible” who was preparing for their debut, Minwoo was one of the characters. The fact of him not debuting with BTOB had upset fans.

BTOB had said “hello” in their first appearance through the sit com “I live in Cheongdamdong” and later made their fictional debut through the drama during February with “I stole those lips”. After the group name “BTOB” was revealed, they made their first showcase on the 21st, kick-starting all their activities.

It was stated from the start that Suh Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Hyunshik, Jung Ilhoon and Lee Minwoo were on the list of members who are waiting to be debuted under the name of “BTOB”. However, Minwoo had dropped out of the list of confirmed members after their first appearance on the sitcom. Lee Changsub, Yook Sungjae and Peniel were then added into the group.

The management company had stated: “There are problems with Minwoo’s health, and he is unable to blend into the group.” some of the staffs of the management company had added that he is still a trainee under cube. If his health is to recover, he might still get a chance to debut.

Source: Enews24, Translator&Editor: English: Jiaelephant@Cubicbeatz

via john teshyeah-btob

always Health reason if someone leave

120326 BTOB Minhyuk's Fancafe Post —★

tumblr_m1hspe1tBF1r55hpm.png

[Minhyuk] Stomach......stomach....my stomach..........euak!

I AM REALLY REALLY HUNGRY SO I FEEL LIKE FAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is hungry Minhyuk writing and waiting for our yummy pizzaㅜㅜ

Everyone please eat lots of yummy food for dinner~^o^

TRANSLATIONS BY fyeahborntobeat

[CAFE DAUM UPDATE 032512] Ilhoon’s Fan Cafe Update

tumblr_m1hrjge3pd1r4aonco1_400.jpg

오늘 즐거우셨나요??? 저희도 저희 사랑해주시는 여러분들을 직접 만날 수 있어서 너무너무 기뻤습니당~!!!^^헤헤… 여러분들의 손이 참 따뜻했습니다!! 앞으로도 저희 비투비 많이 사랑해주시구 저 일훈이도 많은 사랑부탁 드려염>_<!!!! 감사합니다. 스릉흔드요!!!!♥♥

TRANSLATED AS:

[Hellow!!^^ This is BTOB Jung Ilhoon~]

Did you enjoy today???

I’m really really glad to have been able to directly meet

everyone whom we love~!!!^^hehe…

Everyone’s hands were really warm!!

You continue to give us lots of love in the future

I, Jung Ilhoon, will also give lots of love>_<!!!!

Thank you.

I wub u!!!!!♥♥

(He’s biting his ‘I love you’, which is like ‘I wub u’ in english)

TRANSLATED BY fyeahborntobeat

[CAFE] 120326 Peniel Fancafe update

Note: He wrote his message in both Korean and English

오늘 점심에 쌀국수집에서 우리음악도 트렀으면 좋겠다고 얘기하고있었는데 얼마뒤에 우리 노래가 나왔어요! 기분이너무 좋았었어요~ 그래서 싸인해주고나뢌어요! 쌀국수집아주마 감사합니다! 여러분도 우리 노래 많이 들어주새요!! 감사합니다!! <3

Today we were eating pho for lunch and talking about how we wished our song would play in the restaurant as well. A few minutes later our song actually played over the speakers~ it felt really good to hear our song play in the restaurant so we have the owner our autographs! Thank you pho restaurant owner! I hope everyone else listens to our song a lot a well! Thank you!! <3

Credit: Fyeah-btob

[FANCAFE]

tumblr_m1h4frEkr91r55hpm.jpg

Hello~ this is BTOB's Peniel Shin (this is the message I uploaded last night! Just an English Version keke ^^)| 

To all my English speaking fans~ I’m sorry for signing up ago late did you guys wait a long time? >< in my Korean message I said that even though my Korean isn’t that good that I will try my best to understand everything! Please support and love BTOB

Aahw these guys are too cute :D... i hope that they will get a reality program soon so we can get to know them a bit better :) that would be awsome..

i heard that they where on a spanisch tv channel.. and that their fancafe is now positioned at number 19... that's pretty good for rookies right... :)

Yay, I finally found this thread ^^ Yes, their fancafe increases from about 1000 to over 4000 in a week. I think that's a pretty good start :)

Wonder if someone has shared this, the boys were so awkward yet so cute ^_^ Peniel is forever so shy lol

[CLIP] 120325 BTOB - Greetings about their debut stage

Cr: BtoB fancafe, Re-up by suEhanQ @ youtube

So far I really like Peniel & Eunkwang ^_^ But seriously, they need their own reality/variety show so that fans can get to know their personalities more, I haven't seen much of their interaction aside from that debut showcase. They all seem sweet & cute though. Anyway, I love both of their songs, and their live singing are really good which is a plus. They're definitely one of my favorite rookie this year ^^

120327 Ilhoon & Peniel selca ^^

tumblr_m1jo52IGFZ1rsnxu7o1_400.jpg

Cr: @jiyong1212 (BtoB's manager)

Hi guys, lately I've been drawn to this group. At first after I watched the MV I'm not that interested but after I watched their performances I'm slowly getting into them. I like that all of them have talents and play a part in the group, and each member seems to get equal parts. Now I remember all their faces and names :P

However, there's one thing that bugs me about this group. Some of the members have a problem on expressing the emotion of the song. From what I observe in the performances, Chang Sub, Eun Kwang, and the few others put out sad faces when performing Imagine, when Imagine is actually a love song. On the contrary side, Sung Jae keeps smiling and hyper when performing Insane especially on SBS Inkigayo's perf, when Insane is supposed to be a sad song. I think they need to work more on expressing the emotions of the songs. Hope they will improve in this.

But honestly, although what Sung Jae has done is contrary with what the song is about, his attitude also attracts me actually. I think it's because he seems so confident on stage, and after finding out he's the maknae I'm amazed even more. He's the most confident one on stage imo. Also there's something in him attracts me. So by far I'm interested in him the most

Btw, I keep seeing half of BEAST members in them, really xD Not only their faces are similar, but the way they bring themselves on stage are also similar. I know BTOB and BEAST are in the same company, but I've never seen similarities until this extend between groups in the same company before. I'm a B2UTY, and I keep seeing Dong Woon in Min Hyuk, Ki Kwang in Hyun Sik, and Jun Hyung in Il Hoon, seriously xD Not only their faces, those three are really similar in bringing themselves on stage with whom I mentioned before. Even Min Hyuk's voice is kinda similar with Dong Woon's lol

Min Hyuk's face is like a mix of Dong Woon and B1A4's Gong Chan xP

I hope for the best for this group and I can sense this group will go far. The members are all talented I can see

Guest Kim Mina

On the contrary side, Sung Jae keeps smiling and hyper when performing Insane especially on SBS Inkigayo's perf, when Insane is supposed to be a sad song.

maybe he was happy to be able to perform on Inkigayo stage . . lol

However, there's one thing that bugs me about this group. Some of the members have a problem on expressing the emotion of the song. From what I observe in the performances, Chang Sub, Eun Kwang, and the few others put out sad faces when performing Imagine, when Imagine is actually a love song.

Is imagine a love song?? i don't really see it as one.. if you read the english translation it is about a guy that is attracted to this other girl while he has a girlfriend.. and he is in constant battle with his feelings of attraction for this other girl.. so there is actualy reason for being sad right..

I do agree about the insane perf.. Sungjae does looks happy when singing.. i find that pretty cute to be honest eventhough it doesn't fit the feeling.. he is indeed a charming little (huge) maknae :).. and really the first time i saw Minhyuk, Dongwoon came to mind.. they do have something similair just like the others you named..

They need to get a reality program ASAP :D

I'm not sure why I'm not as active in this thread lololol. The boys are so adorable and I agree with everyone else about having them have their own variety show. It'd be better for new fans to be able to get to know their idols personality.

G.NA tweeted these pictures!

우리 비투비 랑 함께 촬영장에서!!! 오늘 촬영 잘해보쟈 ㅋㅋ 힘내구 끝까지 화이팅 합시다 =]

^ I'm not Korean so I don't know what she wrote, I hope someone could translate.

eurqyw.jpg

Source: 1

^

우리 비투비 랑 함께 촬영장에서!!! 오늘 촬영 잘해보쟈 ㅋㅋ 힘내구 끝까지 화이팅 합시다 =]

Translation:

"Together with our BTOB at the set!!! Let's do today's shooting well keke. Let's have strength til the end and fighting =]"

My Korean isn't really good so I could be wrong lol That's the rough translation

So they're shooting something together? Wonder what is it?

Is imagine a love song?? i don't really see it as one.. if you read the english translation it is about a guy that is attracted to this other girl while he has a girlfriend.. and he is in constant battle with his feelings of attraction for this other girl.. so there is actualy reason for being sad right..

I do agree about the insane perf.. Sungjae does looks happy when singing.. i find that pretty cute to be honest eventhough it doesn't fit the feeling.. he is indeed a charming little (huge) maknae :).. and really the first time i saw Minhyuk, Dongwoon came to mind.. they do have something similair just like the others you named..

They need to get a reality program ASAP :D

As I read the translation again, you're right Imagine is a sad song after all lol My bad I read it wrong xD But it means Sung Jae's expression of Insane and Imagine are both so wrong. They're sad songs but he looks all happy lolol But like you I find it cute instead, and because of that he comes across to me to be the most confident, and I'm most interested in him for now xP It's funny how he expresses it all wrong but he's so confident lolol

Guest alicewhattt

^ Your translations are right, I'm Korean so you can trust me on that xD

I think because SungJae is relatively young and probably hasn't dated many people or whatnot, he doens't know exactly how to express it. With IlHoon though, I get the sense he has been writing lyrics from a younger age and he probably wrote the rap part himself so he puts himself into the lyrics which is why he expresses a bit better than SungJae. SungJae will get it after awhile, I'm sure. They all do ^^

BtoB's first mini album "Born TO Beat" drops April 3, 2012!

It'll have 4 tracks, "Insane" and "Imagine" or 2 of the 4. I wonder if "I Stole Those Lips" will be on it...?

^ So excited about that, I've seen how the mini album looks and it's soo cool. <3333

They started taking pre-orders today, so I was soo excited! ;D

Behind story update! ;D

[CAFE] (♡) 120328 BTOB Behind Story :: SBS Inkigayo Campaign Song

Hello.

This is Cube Entertainment.

Today, we recorded the SBS Inkigayo Campaign song with G.NA sunbaenim.

My fingers cringed(?) a little after seeing them make cute expressions and being cute for the shooting since they are always showing their overflowing charismatic image, but they finished shooting without any problems.

You can watch what they were shooting for on this week's broadcast of SBS Inkigayo, so please tune in^^

Today's Behind Story includes selcas that the members took themselves as well as

their cute selves captured within the pictures.

Then altogether Let's Go~!!!

< BTOB Behind Story :: SBS Inkigayo Campaign Song >

- Now, we are starting the selca contest between the members~!!!!!!

We hope that everyone will make the decision of who took the best pictures^^

// First Contestant. Aegyo-filled Changsub!!!!

* At first, a cut making sure of the position with his own face!

Next, a selca-cut taken for the members which he had sacrificed and made his own face blurry for!

WuMOI.jpg

k0t2y.jpg

// Second Contestant. BTOB's rapper Jung Ilhoon!!!!

* I'll win with showing only one cut!! An all-kill with only one selca by using his finger as a highlight and biting on it while making a cute expression!!!

QRp1f.jpg

// Third Contestant. BTOB's maknae Yook Sungjae!!!!

* I'm going to win with the help of the members!! The maknae captured the heart of the members with his adorableness.

A great selca with the help of Leader Eungkwang-hyung and Hyunsik-hyung...and Puh-photographer!!

And as a bonus he ambitiously took a solo selca!!!!

eaOyJ.jpg

mfYyY.jpg

3wjMM.jpg

Between the three contestants, choose who you thought was the best!!

You can't choose, right??^^ Then please love BTOB even more and more^^

- This is a picture of Minhyuk who came in behind Changsub making a funny face while Changsub was taking pictures.

The angle came out so properly~!!

GmHmy.jpg

- Then, Minhyuk who told him that he wanted a picture to himself, took a picture which you can see his playful self filled with^^

6tNIA.jpg

- The three rascals who found a bed in the waiting room and were using it to play around with!!!

Could it be that Hyunsik is sleeping in the first picture? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They are the type of rascals that will wake up with the sound of the camera while they were sleeping and make a pose^^

V3QXg.jpg

- Our Seo-leader who was falling asleep.. while our leader-nim was falling asleep

Hyunsik and maknae Sungjae took a pretty picture^^;;;

AqAuL.jpg

- They took a modest picture of Seo Leader after he woke up^^ Hehe

XgJp5.jpg

(+) Bonus

- Ilhoon who was standing confidently after holding a hula-hoop that was as big as himself...

oVWs7.jpg

Then...he suddenly was put in this type of situation^^;;;;;; Hahahaha

oCgAL.jpg

Thank You.

CREDITS: 

BTOB Official Fan Cafe

TRANSLATION: Angi @ CUBICBEATZ

On a complete side note, if anyone's interested....Cubicbeatz is taking pre-orders for BTOB's mini-album 'Born TO Beat' until April 1st.

USA Orders are only $20 and that's including the mini-album and unfolded poster + shipping. ;D

Guest Kim Mina

1st Mini-Album Born To Beat Jacket pic

tumblr_m1nffbrz6H1rsnm48o1_400.jpg

cre: btobeatmedia

Namooooooooooooo vs MinHyuk

tumblr_m1nbbx4j4R1qb7nwfo1_500.jpg

I think MH looks like Gong Chan B1A4 more than Namoo

cre: woojen@tumbrl

20120329 BTOB Behind Story :: Mnet M Countdown

cre: fyeah-peniel + songhyunmi + llama-ljoe + borntobeatsg

tumblr_m1nmcbzcK51rsnxu7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1nm09N0861rrgn7co9_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nmb4eJWr1rsnxu7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nm09N0861rrgn7co2_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nm8jhrrc1rsc6mzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nm09N0861rrgn7co1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nm6aBrQv1qik4jko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nm48Evc71qik4jko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1nm09N0861rrgn7co10_500.jpg

tumblr_m1nm21cz2G1qe0s74o2_400.jpg

tumblr_m1nm1xszhT1qik4jko1_500.jpg omg, who's that lucky girl???

Lol at Ilhoon trying to do that girls hair.. she is indeed very lucky.. i'm so curious about the other track it sounds promising.. i loved imagine and insane..

am i the only one that thinks that leader seo looks totaly cute??.. but why are they changing up his hair so often...

I love the human motorcycle Sungjae and Peniel are making they crack me up.. cute boys :D