Official Group Artists Directory - UPDATED Pre-debut artists threads will not be closed until debut, will remain open

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anajacksone

Thanks for sharing this and this new style of groups .its very help full for us and i like all forum in soompi. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I tried to find a thread for the new Jype girl group Twice but I couldn't find one. In the directory there is a thread from 2014 about Six Mix and it's a thread "waiting to be opened". Is this a thread for the previous rumored girl group of Jype that would have been called Six Mix? Because the group never happened and they end up making Sixteen reality show and will debut Twice. So I wonder, do we have to make a new thread for Twice or will the Six Mix thread be opened by Yoyo and the title will be changed to Twice? Since the group's line-up is now official, I think it's time to have an official thread for them with all informations so we can start posting their news as a group. I'll wait for an answer!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KanaeKatagiriSternritter

Hi,

I try to find beautiful song, named Broken Wings. Name of artist is Unionpub (as I saw...), but I can´t find some band named like this :(.

It is boy´s band. Sorry, I don´t know a lot what I could more descibe. So...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEBYEiHIyww...I use this song when I something create...Please, if you know or can help me with this.

I want know lyrics and so.

THANK YOU :).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alfonso25

It seems like there is no FT Island thread here....
Who will be able to create the thread?
And what are the requirements to create the thread?

• 1 month later...

As we all count the days for their comeback, we used Halloween as an excuse to do a cover of Vixx's On and On and Hyde, perfect for this party at school. It's the first time we try to do a real cover and we hope all fans of VIXX and Kpop like it. We are in Portugal, across the world from where the boys are, but this is our ways of getting closer to them, so, if you can, share and support us. Hope you like it!