Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Soloist

Man am I glad that i saved the pics i liked. Soo glad soompi is back! :D

Here's my contribution - some of my fave pics of Hyun Bin.

Hyun%20Bin34.jpg

Hyun%20Bin35.jpg

Hyun%20Bin36.jpg

Hyun%20Bin37.jpg

Hyun%20Bin18.jpg

Hyun%20Bin19.jpg

Hyun%20Bin20.jpg

Hyun%20Bin21.jpg

Hyun%20Bin22.jpg

Credits: Me for uploading, Soompi.

anyone who has those sam soon behind the scenes files? those that were ripped from the dvd with documentaries... pls upload the links again, thanks muchly in advance...

wow!! was i surprise to see that all topics are starting over again. so that's why i was having a really hard time entering soompi earlier yesterday ... honestly i was literally pulling my hair on the problem!!! i thought it was my computer acting up again!! lol lol

well ... the bad side of this is ... i was enjoying all the posts on hyun bin a few days ago and was so interested to read on it again!!! :) now it is all gone. BUT the good side is ... i get to start with you guys from scratch!!! YIPEY!!! :lol: for awhile there ... i kind-of was left out since i started posting only last september ... and all of you seem to know each other already and were happily exchanging views about sam shik (lol lol) ... so i was kind of like an interested by-stander only. now i get to say hello to all!!! and i am a BIG SUPER DUPER FAN of hyun bin too!!! great, right??!!

am so anticipating his new film!!! hmmmm ... i just had this thought though ... after watching him with kim sunah ... i just can't reconcile him with any other leading lady!!! lol lol lol but that was how i felt when i saw him with lee nayoung in 'ireland'!!! i couldn't see him with any other leading lady except her too!!! i guess binnie just blends really well with his leading ladies!!!

Guest melon.yun

hmmm im in the mood to contrubute too =) but i cant upload so much T_ T it takes too long? haha so ill choose randomly

00533418_2.jpg

0803_25_02.jpg

9545.jpg

c7f6baf354ev.gif

hyunbin29mq.jpg

samshik6.jpg

img_3_24_0.jpg

ss29ma.jpg

Guest Sarang^DBSG

when i was just abt to get active here, it went down. too bad!!! nvm, i'll try to contribute if i can help it. Now, the pics u posted r hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!