Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

https://www.byeolkorea.com/hyun-bin-girlfriend/

HyunBin superb passionate acting is too surreal, in almost all drama/movie he has fantastic chemistry with his leading co-star resulting in multiples of dating rumours but unfortunately every ship sunk from ship to ship although after admitting to 3 official datings it only lasted 1 to 3 years.  He is too ambitious, destined to commit to acting as his career , thus leaving no time for dating seriously.  Wish him luck to his future as a famous actor

Don't destroy him with defamatory rumours & gossips to ruin his reputation citing & suspect that his co-star  must be pregnant & now preparing for marriage.  He has not even admitted to dating officially yet & shippers are slandering them with toxic rumour inspite of their denials? 

They are acting to prove their worth by good chemistry to  attract viewers & supporters, hope ppl will stop slandering him from ship to ship - it will affect their future career to be destroyed by childish & immatured fans, their personal lives should be kept as private as possible, we do not have the right to rule their lives by demanding that they get married. 

• Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

Best K-Dramas To Watch On Netflix”… But Korean Netizens Couldn’t Agree Less

“This list is f*cking canceled…”

TBmGFmEvm3kQ7NZDq_ruxsuvSA001IR36uL-8XMo

With Netflix‘s K-Drama game growing stronger by the minute, solid viewer recommendations have been keeping the Quarantined generation of 2020 busy.

To hop on the hype, TIME magazine published a list called “The 10 Best Korean Dramas to Watch on Netflix”, though it clarified “shows unavailable on Netflix USA are not included“.

The list included, in no particular order, these ten titles: Crash Landing On YouItaewon ClassMr. SunshineKingdomWhen The Camellia BloomsSignalPrison PlaybookStranger, all of the Reply series (1997, 1994, and 1988), and Hi Bye Mama.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/time-selects-top-10-k-dramas-watch-netflix-korean-netizens-couldnt-agree-less/

• Like 1

c4c67e894019f15cda21fbe19203c3f8.jpg

Hyun Bin wanted to get married at the age of 40. It was really hanging. See the reason why he broke up with his three previous girlfriends

Cloud Beauty 2020-03-06 22:55:51

The 38-year-old actor Hyun Bin once again attracted many female audiences in Asia with the movie "Crash Landing on You", which can now be said to be a big hit. He is the real diamond king five

Regarding his love affair with some stars or gossip, it was all rumors.

Hyun Bin is a person who values family. Like many people, he thought that when he first joined the entertainment industry, he wanted to get married at the age of 26. This age is just right, and the career has a little foundation, and then find someone to start a family. But it was unsuccessful. From the beginning of 2011 to the end of 2012, he seemed to have broken his plan. After he retired, a few emotional struggles made him almost 40 years old. Now he wants to get married at 40 years old. It is good to have this kind of desire. What I want to say is that people like them will get married tomorrow, and there will be a lot of people willing to. But I think he wanted to get married at 40 years old! In addition, you may also find an outsider.

Why do you say this way? I will explain from the following 4 points:

1:     Hyun Bin is a person who values family very much.
When he was 30 years old, in fact, his career was just getting started. However, he told his mother that he would give her 350,000 won (about 292 US dollars) every month as a living cost, and strive to make himself a simple and not wasteful lifestyle . It can be seen from this that he is also a very filial person and a family-conscious person. This point is destined that he cannot find a woman who is too ambitious, and I will mention this later.
In South Korea, Hyun Bin went out of the mountain, and his parents were all highly educated artists. After joining the high school drama troupe, he was enthusiastic about the performance and expressed interest in performing, but his parents strongly opposed it. Later, Hyun Bin's parents gradually accepted his artistic creation, but on the condition that he must pass a prestigious school. As a result, Hyun Bin was admitted to the Drama School of the Central University of Korea.  Hyun Bin was influenced by his family since he was a child and developed the habit of exercising, so he is passionate about exercising and maintaining a healthy body. So after participating in the training of the Korean Marine Corps in 2010, he scored 29/30 points in sports competitions. This shows that he is still greatly influenced by his family. In other words, he wants to be the daughter-in-law of his family.

2:    Hyun Bin is a man with a little cleanliness. Every day he leaves the house or finishes his work, he takes a bath every day. Sometimes, when he sits down, his body sweats a lot, and he takes a shower while taking a coffee break. Even though he is a celebrity now, he is very secretive about his private life. He did not use social networks like Facebook or Instagram. Fans who want to update their daily lives can only rely on managing company accounts. When he appeared in a public place or event, it was more exciting to hear the audience call his character name than his real name.
These two points indicate that he is a person with a little cleanliness and relatively low-key. It is really not easy to be his wife.

3:   Hyun Bin, who has been in the acting business for 17 years, does not have too many movies, only 12 dramas and 11 movies. However, his achievements in the role of actors are very impressive. In 2005, Hyun Bin starred in the MBC drama "My Name is Kim Sam Soon", playing the role of arrogant president. The show became the South Korea's 2005 viewing champion with a finale of up to 50.5%. Later, it was introduced and broadcast by Hong Kong Cable Entertainment Channel and Hunan Satellite TV. With the play Hyun Bin won the MBC acting awards Men's Popularity Award, the best actor award, the best screen couple award, became three consecutive championships, in 2010, Hyun Bin and other starring SBS weekend drama " "Secret Garden", the show reached a maximum rating of 31.4% (National TNS ratings in the Republic of Korea). Hyun Bin won the highest award in the TV drama department of the 47th Korea Baeksang Art Awards with his "Ha JiWon". On December 14, 2019, the starring TV series "Crash Landing on You" was broadcast on tvN. This not only proves that he is a very good actor, but also proves his artistic achievements. Therefore, it is difficult for ordinary people to enter his eyes.

4:    Let's take another look at Hyun Bin's more reliable three-stage love affair. The rest of the rumors or some will not be said. He has been in the entertainment industry for 17 years. Hyun Bin has had relationships with three beautiful women with the same occupation. Huang Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Sora all broke up because of work pressure. It can be seen from this that Hyun Bin is indeed a person who takes his work very seriously, and now he is very popular. It is estimated that the film is dating more. If he is busy, he will find another star who is also busy. Can he have fun together?   Hyun Bin also admitted that he was old and it was difficult to find a partner, but he did not want to get married too late. He said to fans of Crash Landing on You: "I have always been positive about love, but it is not easy to meet the right woman."   Many years ago, Hyun Bin said that he likes a slender girl, good hands, polite, quiet, healthy Diet makes him very comfortable around.

Hyun Bin's three love affairs :

1:   The actor singer Huang Ji Hyun is Hyun Bin's first lover in the entertainment industry. When the photographer took a group photo and skied together in Gangwon-do in 2005, the couple were forced to disclose their relationship. Hyun Bin's fans are not optimistic about their love. Because at this time, Hyun Bin was very popular in the TV series "My Name is Kim Sam Soon", and he is already a veritable first-line star. His girlfriend is just an unknown singer. Facing public pressure, after two years of dating, they later broke up. 
Huang Ji Hyun has good singing skills. In the field of performance, she has always played an auxiliary role. The singer was born in 1983 and is 1.72 m tall, with a slender and hot figure. After breaking up with Hyun Bin, Huang Ji Hyun was very painful, she later met & married a businessman.

2.    The love story between Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo is supported by fans. Korean media also praised them as the perfect couple. When the two met in the TV series "The World They Live" (2008), they were a pair of TV editors. They experienced a lot of turmoil in their careers, love, and love, then broke up and then together. When in love, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo dated privately and announced their love affair with the public two months later.   At the  press conference of the movie "The World They Live", Hyun Bin played the role of an intimate actor. Song Hye Kyo then praised his maturity and enthusiasm. She said: "I've seen him a few times, but I haven't established a relationship. We finally have a good project. I learned a lot from Hyun Bin and I'm happy to socialize with him." We are It's good to work together. "

Song Hye Kyo (born in 1981) and Hyun Bin (born in 1982) are of the same age and match both in appearance and reputation.  At the 2010 SBS Awards Ceremony, Hyun Bin mentioned his girlfriend in his speech. In 2011, the actor went to Busan to shoot "Our Legendary Friends" for six months. Most of them keep in touch by phone, because the chance of meeting each other is very small. At that time, Song Hye Kyo said that she really missed Hyun Bin: "Every time we are together, the time is short, but it is worth it."

But at this moment, their rumors spread in the newspaper. This puts a lot of pressure on them. Both of them are busy with their work and have no time to establish a relationship. Hyun Bin's enlistment order and his romantic rumors with Ha Ji Won are also considered to be the reasons for his increasing estrangement from Song Hye Kyo. In early 2011, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo chose to break up. But on March 8, their management company announced the news, because neither wanted to attract private attention. Although they no longer love each other, the two still care about each other. In the morning when Hyun Bin went to the army, Song Hye Kyo sent him the last text message, wishing him a safe army and good health. He always thanked her.

3:   At the press conference of the movie "Confidential Mission" in January 2017, Hyun Bin confirmed that he was getting acquainted with actor Kang Sora. The two met in October 2016, when Jiang Su pulled Hyun Bin's agent to discuss the contract. Hyun Bin explained openly that he fell in love with Sora who is 8-years younger: "There is no particular reason. I admit that this is just because it is true. This does not mean that I want to open up my life." We do not want our relationship to be taken over by the news. However, fans of Hyun Bin said that Kang Sora was not worthy of their idol. After more than a year of love, the couple broke up peacefully and became friends again. The reason given by both parties is that they are too busy and affectionate just disappeared. 

Seeing that the three love affairs are too busy to break up, I can’t help but sigh. Whether it ’s really because of this breakup, at least one thing, Hyun Bin is very busy.   People outside the circle. In addition, some careers should be put down, and then busy with life-long events is the most important thing.

http://www.cunman.com/new/ca147fd4eb4448428aafef1f5c3cf1b0

Googled translated from Chinese

[HanCinema's News] Kim Mi-ryeo Apologizes to Hyun Bin

photo1186617.jpg

On the last episode of the variety show 'Stand-Up' entertainer Kim Mi-ryeo offered an unexpected apology to popular actor Hyun Bin. The apology was not related to Kim Mi-ryeo's own actions, but rather those of her husband, Jung Sung-yoon, back during an earlier part of their career.

According to Kim Mi-ryeo, fifteen years ago Jung Sung-yoon was shooting a pizza commercial. He had also done similar work with Shin Min-ah. Hyun Bin was on hand as an extra, and they decided to give him a line. Hyun Bin was supposed to say, what should we order? But he couldn't manage to do it right. At break time Hyun Bin came out from the shoot very shaken and nervous.

Ultimately Jung Sung-yoon told Hyun Bin to take the scene easy. Kim Mi-ryeo felt bad about the pressure Jung Sung-yoon was putting Hyun Bin under at the time, hence the apology on 'Stand Up'.

Written by William Schwartz

LINK : https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-kim-mi-ryeo-apologizes-to-hyun-bin-141543.html

FYI, These Are The Top 20 Highest-Rated K-Dramas Of All Time

Can you guess which show took the top spot?

There's no deterring our love affair with all things K-drama. This time, we give you the lowdown on the top rated Korean series of all time on cable TV, as of 2020. Think of it as an essential tried and tested listicle of shows any genuine K-fan should watch.

Check out the list below to see if your favorite made it to the top 20.

Note: The list is based on each show's average nationwide TV ratings as per Nielsen Korea as of May 7, 2020. It's subject to change should a new drama rate higher in the future.

13. Memories of the Alhambra (2018)

Rating: 8.43%

TV Channel: tvN

Yoo Jin Woo, a brilliant game developer, and the strong spirited CEO of an investment company has his competetive nature tested after his best friend betrays him. He subsequently travels to Granada, Spain after hearing about a groundbreaking AR game created by someone from the area. There he stays at a hostel and unwittingly entangles the owner, Jung Hee-joo, into a series of strange events. 

Starring: Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye

6. Crash Landing on You (2019)

Rating: 12.2%

TV Channel: tvN

The lives of a South Korean heiress and a North Korean military officer collide when the former lands into North Korean territory after a paragliding accident.

Starring: Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, Kim Jung Hyun

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-20-highest-rated-korean-dramas-sa2565-20200520-src-preview-lfrm?ref=home_feed_2

Ok HB fans, can anyone else here imagine Hyun Bin becoming the Korean version of Jason Bourne or John Wick????!!!!!! 

I think he would totally pull off both roles and hold the title of the number one.action superstar in SK.

Come on Vast Entertainment, get your CEO to do projects like these!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Ok HB fans, can anyone else here imagine Hyun Bin becoming the Korean version of Jason Bourne or John Wick????!!!!!! 

I think he would totally pull off both roles and hold the title of the number one.action superstar in SK.

Come on Vast Entertainment, get your CEO to do projects like these!!!!!!! 

i think that throne is already taken by Won Bin. 

Korean TV Hit Spellbinds Japanese in Lockdown

2020052102198_0.jpg

"Crash Landing on You," a hit drama series about the implausible love story between a South Korean heiress and a North Korean military officer, has been the most watched TV series in Japan on Netflix for three weeks in a row.

The series wrapped up here in February to great acclaim but can now be streamed abroad.

Japan's Fuji TV cited the individual charms of stars Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, Japanese viewers' curiosity about life in North Korea, and sheer boredom in lockdown.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

3 hours ago, gy_pyang_gy said:

i think that throne is already taken by Won Bin. 

Tht was 10 years back, there hasn't been anything after that from.him. HB can easily take over given his popularity at the moment, make a similar set of movies and sequels like Jason Bourne and John Wick and reign !!!!!!

VAST Entertainment actually posted this article on their Facebook page!! Don't see that so often. I guess it's because of the recent popularity of CLOY and HB in Japan.

https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/891921?sc=Naver&fbclid=IwAR16iHY9xB-FHetSNvKBUgA4PX9rHMpCJ6R4-LBP0uasnGYscj8ODI8XLTc

Here's the english translation using Papago translator :

"Love Flame" syndrome...Asia is 'Hyun Bin's Disease'

Actor Hyun Bin continues his "Hyun Bin syndrome" that has crossed the border.

news_1590108454_891921_m_1.png

While the tvN drama "Emergency Arrival of Love," which ended in February, continues to catch the attention of the world, interest in actor Hyun Bin, who is at the center of the box office, is hot.

According to the agency on the 22nd, as the popularity of "Love Fire" continues in Japan, local media are scrambling to analyze Hyun Bin's charm and paying attention to Hyun Bin's filmography. The magazine Elle Japan described the character of Lee Jung-hyuk, played by Hyun Bin, as "the king of Hallyu dramas in Japan," and praised him for his existence itself as a fantasy. Vogue Japan also added to the review, calling it the "ideal male image of modern society."

Japan is not the only one who has fallen into Hyun Bin. Southeast Asian countries, including China, the Philippines and Thailand, are also receiving heated responses. Rumor has it that celebrities are voluntarily certifying "Hyun Bin's Sickness" by referring to "Love Fire" in person and posting a composite picture with Hyun Bin on their personal SNS, while local broadcasters feature the "Love Fire" craze.

The "Emergency Arrival of Love" is drawing attention in the British and American regions beyond Asia. After being named as the "Recommendation of International Series to Watch" by the Washington Post in the U.S., it is one of the most popular Korean dramas in 2019 by Forbes.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:49 AM, forumsoomp said:

Ive known this man since Kim Sam Soon!

16 years down the road, watching his videos and interviews still make me giggle like the younger me 16 years back. 

This man has his charm, seriously. 

I really hope he continues making great movies and series for us! 

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Legit and Hyun Bin is so dashing in this BMW CF!! Such an honor to have him endorse BMW and in i8 no less!! This is really his year and he slays!! 

Great thanks. I kept rewatching when it was first posted! Can't wait for the rest :)