Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

1 hour ago, princess16 said:

Oppas defending your hearts

Hi princess, thanks for sharing this video. HB has irresistible visual & heavenly voice. I find his voice sexy, too! It's pleasing to the ear. His voice can steal hearts, too!  :lol:

On 30 April 2020 at 11:02 AM, flailingfangirl said:

I might have been staring at this video for quite some time. Those killer dimples!

What a pretty sight to be seen during this challenging time.

Hi flailingfangirl, I couldn't agree with you more - HB is so good-looking! I remember the very 1st drama I've watched, which made me adored him was "My Lovely Sam Soon". That drama got a highest viewership rating of 49.1%. HB took my breath away there.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi flailingfangirl, I couldn't agree with you more - HB is so good-looking! I remember the very 1st drama I've watched, which made me adored him was "My Lovely Sam Soon". That drama got a highest viewership rating of 49.1%. HB took my breath away there.  :lol:

It was the first time I saw him as well, too. A friend of mine gifted the DVD to me saying “this is what’s popular in Korea now and he’s our age!”. I immediately watched it and was hooked. He was Samshik to me for a really good while! :wub:

• Love 1

12 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

It was the first time I saw him as well, too. A friend of mine gifted the DVD to me saying “this is what’s popular in Korea now and he’s our age!”. I immediately watched it and was hooked. He was Samshik to me for a really good while! :wub:

Hi flailingfangirl, ye, what's mine is also a DVD & also given to me by my K-friend since she knows that I adore this man! hahaha - You know, "CLOY" is now #6 on Netflix USA. The survey was from the period March 21 - March 27, 2020. I'm happy for the success of this drama. I'm happy for HB!  :lol:

• Like 1

*** I was so happy & proud when "Crash Landing On You" was in the 3rd Most Watched Show on Netflix on March. It deserved it! The drama also got the most number of YouTube views. It's interesting to know that Netflix has started releasing this information , as they used to keep everything very quiet then. It's a way to measure international success. "CLOY" is re-watchable. It's fun! They know how to protect each other in the drama.  :lol:

• Like 2

*** I'm happy that HB is on the line-up of the "Best Actor" award in the Baeksang. He's such a talented actor. All nominated here are "well-deserving" as their dramas have been loved so much like "Crash Landing on You". Looking forward for the winner. :blush:

• Like 1

2020 Baeksang Awards Nominations out & popular dramas such "Crash Landing on You", The World of the Married, & When the Camella Blooms lead drama side

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/07/2020-baeksang-award-nominations-out-and-popular-dramas-crash-landing-on-you-the-world-of-the-married-and-when-the-camellia-blooms-lead-drama-side/#more-102239

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I am so happy for Hyun Bin's Baeksang nomination! Was quite worried before the nomination day because my initial prediction was to include the lead actor from Married Life (the moment I heard they extended the eligibility for entry) and Dr. Kim (because I think he is good), but I was pleasantly surprised. Sure the competition is fierce, and I think his toughest competitor would be Namkoong Min (and probably Park Seo Joon - though I think he will nab the Popularity Award), but I think HB has a good chance of winning the Best Actor award this year. He really deserves it.

Congratulations again, Hyun Bin (and the rest of CLoY team)! He's the best and I wish him all the very best!!! :D :D 

• Like 2

Korean dramas "Crash Landing On You" & "Kingdom" make the Top 10 List of Most Watched Netflix streaming shows during 6-week Coronavirus shutdown

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/11/k-dramas-crash-landing-on-you-and-kingdom-make-the-top-10-list-of-most-watched-netflix-streaming-shows-during-6-week-coronavirus-shutdown/#more-102223

HYUN BIN RESPONDS TO LATEST DATING RUMORS WITH SON YE JIN 

This is already the third time that dating rumors arose after it all started when they were reportedly spotted vacationing together abroad. But the agency had denied then and they continued to deny it now.

WE WERE SURPRISED THIS MORNING TO HEAR ANOTHER DATING RUMOR WITH SON YE JIN. THEY’RE NOT IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP AT ALL.

— VAST ENTERTAINMENT

The agency pegged it up to the fans of the popular drama who wish it were true that the two are dating in real life.

Due to their undeniable chemistry on screen, the drama’s ratings broke record and fans simply can’t stop shipping the two! Perhaps in the future or maybe never, but Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin aren’t a real couple as of now.

This is already the third time that dating rumors arose after it all started when they were reportedly spotted vacationing together abroad. But the agency had denied then and they continued to deny it now.

SINCE THE DRAMA DID WELL, IT APPEARS THAT MANY PEOPLE WISH HYUN BIN AND SON YE JIN WOULD DATE IN REAL LIFE.

UNFORTUNATELY, THE TWO ACTORS WERE NEVER DATING BEFORE AND AREN’T DATING RIGHT NOW.

— VAST ENTERTAINMENT

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin recently concluded their hit drama, Crash Landing On You, where Son Ye Jin played the role of a lovable rich businesswoman who got stranded in North Korea after a natural disaster and Hyun Bin played the role of a North Korean soldier who tries to smuggle her back out.