Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin drama broke the TvN charts with Crash Landing On You finale hitting almost 22% in 2020. A decade ago, he also had TV drama Secret Garden break TV ratings! Add that to his first tv record breaking drama, My Lovely Kim Sam Soon! Amazing job, Kim Tae Pyung! Keep it up!

Edited by ria
  • Like 5

Hyun Bin is doing so well in his career right now. The Negotiation and now Crash Landing On You receiving such great responses and love from the viewers. I'm so happy for him!

Does anyone know when he'll start filming for the new movie 'Bargain' and how long it will take before promotions begin? I feel funny knowing that he'll be in the role of an NIS agent, with a name that's fairly similar to 'The Negotation' :))

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 11:27 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette hi chingu my first time here on his own thread! woah one thousand plus on this thread? that speaks volume! glad to be here & nice to see you a familiar face if you will! :) hello to other HB fans here. I dread to think CLOY is ending this w/end, it's hard to get over this drama & of course dealing with withdrawal syndrome is another story! I hope the finale too will rake 20% or more as HB wishes! Fingers crossed! Me too, hoping for a happy ending :)

I'm sure you guys must have  posted the photos here already but as I was (now) looking at this old drama bc of Ha ji won of Chocolate drama, I didn't realize HB was in it too? woah and here's how he looked then of course in his young days :) but he's already cute/handsome. 

In case this was posted awhile back, hope none of you would mind!!

It only goes to show he and Ha ji won worked together before Secret Garden :)

cr: asianwiki

cr: YT

cr: FanPix.net

Hi hibiscus, ohhh...............I didn't know that they worked together then...............until you mentioned this. :lol:

• LOL 1

@willenette Me too I was really surprised to see a very young HB in DLL movie! then today i had the urge to re-watch my dvd of My Lovely Sam Song bc of HB hahaha, in this drama his acting was really topnotch already considering it's one of his very first project! He's really awesome!

I just finished CLOY ending & woah it was great! I'm sure you must've finished it already?

• Like 1

One word to summarise  Hyun Bin - Handsome !!!

Still our Prince, he had never disappoint his fans ! eversince he decided to return to do Romantic Drama,

I have waited for this great success in viewership. He really monopolize the K-drama viewer time.

And His fans from all the long time favorite  Secret Garden drama, had long waited for this 

great performance from him. Those charming eyes and dimple smile of his, really had worn him

new fans and too reinsured us the Old fans that he is still as romantic as ever.

Sorry to all those new actors who recently won the viewers attention, our Prince has returned... he had snatched away all

our attention again !!

and this time in a much stronger way showing us the more matured and attractiveness of him.

I do agree that he really has good chemistry with Son ye jin, and hope we will hear good news soon.

but we as fans will respect him and leave them alone. 

Looking  forward to seeing more of his dramas... 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, ria said:

Hyun Bin drama broke the TvN charts with Crash Landing On You finale hitting almost 22% in 2020. A decade ago, he also had TV drama Secret Garden break TV ratings! Add that to his first tv record breaking drama, My Lovely Kim Sam Soon! Amazing job, Kim Tae Pyung! Keep it up!

Hi ria the drama has ended a WINNER! It sets a new record for the highest viewership ratings in tvN history. The final episode was like WOW! It's a happy ending. Although, I wish the ending showed they got married and had children. .. Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Crash Landing on You” especially to HB! Best finale ever.All characters shined.  Well deserved! I'm happy that Hyun Bin's wish really came true! In an interview he said that hopefully the ratings could reach 22%.  Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have the greatest chemistry on screen. Perfect tandem. Thanks for the good vibes! Good drama, too. One of the best shows I've ever seen! I loved this drama. The cast, the writing, and the cinematography are absolutely amazing! It is such a wonderful, fun and very entertaining drama. I love everything about this drama. Never a dull moment. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Top 4 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

Cover-crash-landing-on-you-kiss-scene-co

Have you been watching dramas these days? If not, you are missing many great scenes! If you like romance, this weekly Kpopmap series might be for you.

Be aware of major spoilers from episodes that aired this week. 

We made a selection of scenes from K-Dramas from this week that will make your heart flutter by their cuteness and romantic vibes and will make you want to fall in love. These scenes are the sweetest of this week. No more words, here is the list!

Let us know in the comment which scene you prefer and/or what is the sweetest scene of this week episodes according to you.

If you missed last’s week choice, check it here.

Spoiler

1- “Crash Landing on You

Hyun Bin and Son YeJin as Ri JungHyeok and Yoon SeRi

The passion-filled couple of Hyun Bin and Son YeJin are giving us more eye candy scenes this week.

In the selected scene, they were comparing who was having more scars. Hyun Bin as a soldier had quite an impressive collection of scars to show.

At the end of his scars presentation, he started to be flirty by mentioning a non-existent scar on his face while getting closer to her and affectionately kissed her.

Top 4 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week Top 4 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week
Top 4 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week Top 4 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-4-scenes-that-make-you-want-to-fall-in-love-this-week-feb3/

Spoiler

• Like 3

willenette said: Although, I wish the ending showed they got married and had children.

@willenette i agree w/you chingu 101% i was hoping that too at least but instead they gave quite a bit of airtime to the village ladies in NK if i'm not mistaken. Needless to say, if this is the last epi I think I may be asking too much :) but it wld be nice if the OTP got more airtime about them! Again I may be asking too much hahaha lols! Overall, it was one of the best Kdramas I've ever watched and wld definitely be on top of my 10 list! To me it can line up the classic kdramas (at least just for me) such as Winter Sonata to name a few :D!!

Now i got to deal with another yet withdrawal syndrome a.k.a. WS hahaha I just love HB/SYJ and am i the only one here who's shipping them? :wub:

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

HB & SYJ looking real couple in this IG photo! They're awesome overload!

another touching scene from ep16

Reveal hidden contents

Hi hibiscus, thanks for sharing the pictures. Love it! And I couldn't agree with you more - :lol: Take a look at these sweet BTS couple shots to ease your withdrawal - hahaha  

51bb903c9d704715824c638752eb15e7.jpeg?s=

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you

Spoiler

Pictures credit : soompi

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

These pics are awesome!!! HB and SYJ really has good chemistry. HB ages really well!! He gets finer even more!! Can't wait for his upcoming projects.. Really wish he would have fan meets soon:lol: will definitely take a while of withdrawal after this drama

• Like 5

@willenette you're welcome chingu! woah those photos are to 'sigh sigh' for hahaha love these two soooo much! they're match made in heaven! woah need we say more??? thx for those cute photos too, i wonder those were not part of CLOY drama maybe just for stills after they finished the drama right? the photos are super for POSTERS!!!:blush:

Here's our HB singing in SG ost - love love his voice, it's soothing N sexy :wub: and one from MOA fan meeting

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Namgoong Min, Park Seo-joon and Hyun Bin, Masters of the Weekend

photo1152079.jpg

Weekend nights are anticipated for the performances of masters of acting.

Namgoong Min with one more episode to go in "Stove League", Hyun Bin, who is climbing to the top with "Crash Landing on You", and Park Seo-joon, who is the latest addition to the weekend with "Itaewon Class".

They have each attracted men and women fans with different appeals and make the weekend very much looked forward to.

- Namgoong Min 'Master of Sympathy'

Namgoong Min is showing a whole new level of sympathy in "Stove League".

He doesn't reveal his innermost feelings to anyone, but every single word he says is so relatable that it makes viewers, regardless of gender or age, nod their heads in approval.

Like the office drama that it is, every word Namgoong Min says becomes 'a classic line like Holy Water' to members of society.

As coach Baek Seung-soo, Namgoong Min uses facts as his weapon and presents catharsis to people by restoring the order in Dreams, a failing baseball team.

Namgoong Min's character is spreading like a trend and he's living through the peak of his career that proves his reputation as an actor of 20 years. Baek Seung-soo is a 'role model leader' that anyone would want to meet in this generation.

- Hyun Bin, 'Master of Romance'

Romance suits Hyun Bin best, although he's good at action and other emotional genres.

"Crash Landing on You" has re-earned him the title 'rom-com king'. He's so good that it's impossible to tell if his feelings for his co-star, Son Ye-jin, are real or just an act.

"Crash Landing on You" has brought on an issue every week and is skyrocketing in viewership.

Hyun Bin takes on the role of a North Korean officer who is good looking and is good at what he does, but is so innocent and adorable when it comes to love. He's so good at it that people call it the 'Hyun Bin genre'.

Despite the drama being an unrealistic story, Hyun Bin's performance brings to life the character of a man who doesn't exist in real life.

- Park Seo-joon 'Master of Bromance'

Just two weeks into broadcast and "Itaewon Class" is going strong.

Park Seo-joon works well with just about anyone. In fact, he gets along amazingly with other men actors in the cast.

As this is based on a webtoon of the same name, "Itaewon Class", fans wonder what the ending would be like; if it would follow the ending of the original webtoon.

Park Seo-joon synchronizes perfectly with the character Park Sae-ro-I and Son Hyun-joo in his father's role.

"Itaewon Class" has drawn viewers with its immersion and Park Seo-joon's cathartic performance, which is based on his values.

"Stove League" is directed by Jeong Dong-yoon, written by Lee Shin-hwa, and features Namgoong Min, Park Eun-bin, Oh Jung-se, Jo Byeong-gyu, Son Jong-hak, Lee Joon-hyuk-I. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/12/13~Now airing, Fri, Sat 22:00 on SBS.

Source : www.stardailynews.co....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

*** Recently, dating rumors between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin resurfaced because of the making-of video for “Crash Landing on You,” scene in which they are seemingly holding hands underneath the table. But, his agency has denied dating rumors again.  Hyun Bin’s agency clarified that “Son Ye Jin is holding her own hand.” I believe so - that there's really nothing between them except that they're good friends. They even said so themselves. Usually, Hyun Bin was the first to confirm that he is dating someone (with past relationships). Now, if the rumor is true or not just let them be.  Although I wish they were true, I can only wish... As far as I know, Son Ye Jin has never revealed any relationships, too. Honestly, I would love to see them date in peace.  Either they are lovers, friends, co-workers it's their business. They're just humans and adult enough to date if they want to. Stay happy, HB! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2