Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin will make a Crash Landing for a Mediheal Fansign event on 29 November 2pm in celebration of Mediheal’s tea tree mask winning the No.1 place in the mask-pack category of the Beauty Trends Olive Young Experience Awards & Festa.

Am excited about the prospects of seeing pics of him on that day! Yay!!!

pTxOlb3.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Me too! I'm a Mediheal user, i love their facial foam and face masks...But too bad we can't join the fansign huhuhu

Hi Fangirlingislife, I am, too! Ye, their face masks are really good. :P

35 Korean Dramas You Subconsciously Watch When You Are Feeling Down

Heart-fluttering Korean Romance dramas are as good as sweets and ice cream!

Survey says that a true K-drama fan has a saved list of comfort dramas, kept on all devices. When the going gets tough, those drama pills are summoned from its virtual location to cure its owner.

There are dramas that you watch as a yearly tradition or when you need to clear excess thoughts or emotions. Whether you are a nube or you have been watching on a regular basis, you have a special go-to drama list that you rely on. Especially at times when the currently airing dramas do not fit your palate.

Although a plethora of interesting genres have graced kdramaland through the years, romance stories remain to be the perennial favorites to satisfy your cravings.

The sighs, swoons, squeals, and the wish-we-can-be-those-lead-girl-moments are unexplained therapeutic stress pills that have sustained K-drama following. Fan service series maintains its popularity owing to its iconic sweet scenes and memorable love stories.

Sometimes, the heart-fluttering moments even spur a free pass for audience to forego bad plot as long as regular doses of bickering and saccharine frames are generously distributed each episode.

There are a lot of reasons why we love these kind of dramas. But it all boils down to its addictive drive that puts us on trance to watch it over and over again, without getting tired of it.

Here are some of the best comfort K-Dramas to brighten up your somber mood.

1. My Lovely Sam Soon  (Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah)

Korean Dramas

Sam Soon’s love adventure gives hope to girls with weight insecurities that they can still snatch the man of their dreams because not all men are blinded by pretty faces and hot bodies.  *chuckles

The contract relationship plot gives a love lesson that no matter how extremely different a man and a woman could be, spending time together and getting to know each other in the process would warrant a leap of romantic emotion that can result to a sweet love declaration.

27. Secret Garden (Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won)

classic korean dramas

The body-swapping stunt woman and chaebol love story exceeds everyone’s expectations in nailing an experimental supernatural love story.

Who would forget that “curl up sweet kiss” and the “coffee cream foam kiss” scenes? Secret Garden shows a reversal of gender roles as we are given a heroine with unfazed attitude who falls in love with a rich man who did everything to make her love him.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Love 3

The Space sent their love and support for the drama.

Pics of the coffee truck in unnies_truck IG update. 

My translation:

Banner on top of the truck: Colleagues (or Comrades) who have crash landed into the heart of Jung Hyuk!! Fly, Fly, gather to drink sugar tea!  Stand-up Banner: The world's most handsome Jung Hyuk’s treat. Drink the hot tea, and may Crash Landing on You be DAEBAK!

• Love 1

crashing landing on you otp greets fans

screenshot_20191113-112148_youtube180038

Don’t think this drama needs much plugging with these two super A-listers helming it. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin get the promo blitz going with a cheerful shout-out to viewers. Chuckling at Hyun Bin’s hairstyle…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/11/13/crashing-landing-on-you-otp-greets-fans/

• Love 3

Today is the 9th Anniversary of Secret Garden - Secret Garden premiered on 13 November 2010. Secret Garden will always have a special place in my heart as it is the drama that introduced me to Actor Hyun Bin and it is the drama that put him on my list of actors whose dramas and movies I would always look out for. It is an iconic drama with many iconic scenes and lines - his chant “Kim Soo Han Moo Geo Bukgi Wa Doo Roo Mi 김 수한무 거북이와 두루미” still rings in my head every now and then. And I will never forget the phone text ringtone “moon ja wat shyeong 문자왔숑” that became such a rave in those days. (Haha..the young ones probably can’t relate)

fGKBTS7.jpg

Here’s the irritating but extremely adorable Kim Joo Won and his “moon ja wat shyeong”

Hyun Bin’s Chinese fans also shared that today is also the 13th Anniversary of The Snow Queen as it premiered on 13 November 2006. It was just about one year after My Name is Kim Sam Soon and when Hyun Bin was only 24 years old. Yet he showed us such mature and good acting through Mathematics genius Han Tae Woong and boxer chauffeur Han Deuk Gu (he trained so hard at boxing and delivered impeccable acting). I am still amazed that he could pull off such a mature look at such a young age. By the way, his look as Han Deuk Gu is one of the most handsome to me (coz I love Hyun Bin with longish hair and facial hair - that’s why I also love his look as the nameless husband in Come Rain Come Shine and as Hoon in Late Autumn)

j5jPxtm.jpg

Back to The Snow Queen, I love the OST First Snow’s Love! Listening to it again today makes me realize how much I love it. Here’s Hyun Bin singing it at his fan meeting in Japan in 2007

(erm to be brutally honest, the original version is “slightly better” haha but hey, this is Hyun Bin’s honey-dripping voice haha)

Since the beginning, in his interviews, Hyun Bin has always said that he does not want to be a star/celebrity, that he wants to be an actor. He has said many times that he wants to play many different roles and bring to the audience and his fans a variety of different characters. He has said before, “I am very happy if, when people see me on the street, they call me by the name of my characters in my dramas.” 

Even though, he has looks that by itself can catapult him into a top Hallyu Star without anything more, he has always been focused about what he wants to be and what he wants to achieve as an actor.

Indeed, thanks to his clear focus and his love for acting, my life has been so much more enriched through his dramas and drama characters. :kiss_wink:

• Love 3

Qneionx.jpg

New pic for People Life.

He is already looking like Lee Jung Hyuk.

I love it that he gives us a different look for each of his characters. For Kim Ji Won, he lost more than 10 kg to give us a credible Gil Ra-im-spirited man; for Yoo Jinwoo, he was a pasty, pale-faced, sickly gamer. Now with Lee Jung Hyuk, he is a clean-cut, principled man of action and a strong, healthy- looking North Korean Special Officer “protector”.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Reading about HB's past dramas Secret Garden and Snow Queen made me reminisce how long I've been a fan now. Looking back, when I first saw him in Kim Sam Soon and when I watched his movie Millionaire's First Love right after (and loyally following all his projects ever since then), I didn't analyze so much why I just really like him. Only now on hindsight that I understood why I was really that fiercely loyal: subconsciously I recognized how beautiful and deep he is as a man, an artist, and as a human being. 

Speaking of Snow Queen, by far this is my second most favorite character he played after Friends, the Legend. On par with his character in Millionaire's First Love. Well, I seem to love him in serious roles as I also liked him in Confidential Assignment and Negotiation. And though I appreciate his comedic flair in Secret Garden and Kim Sam Soon, the ones that linger in my memory the most are these serious roles. I've watched Friends over and over again, and I don't seem to get tired watching it.

• Love 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:28 AM, KimSooHanMoo said:

Handsome elite soldier Lieutenant Ri Jung Hyuk is here! Aaawwww I really really love this look :wub:

Hi KimSooHanMoo, thanks for sharing the pictures. HB looks so dashing. He's an eye candy. His looks can kill... We already have an exciting new glimpse of him in his leading role! “Can't wait for Crash Landing on You” to premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. They have released a new teaser! I love Hyun Bin! Any drama or film with him is something to look forward to. I'm so happy that he's back with a new drama. :P

cr-soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 3

sHMM2bv.jpg

M76lRv8.jpg
SWAVFal.jpg

8ANuT02.jpg

There’s news that his next project- movie “Bargaining” has started auditions for casting. Main leads are Hwang Jeong Min and Hyun Bin. The director is Yim Soon Rye, the Director of the movie Little Forest. It will be produced by Watermelon Pictures Co Ltd which also produced Little Forest. 

Looks like Hyun Bin will go into shooting for Bargaining right after Crash Landing. When I read the news many months back (April?), shooting location is likely to be in Jordan.

• Like 2