Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Today we are blessed with lots of Hyunbin handsomeness! 

Hyunbin was at the COEX Atrium Plaza at Samsung Dong, Gangnam-gu to mark the 50th Anniversary of the 11th moon landing of Omega’s Speedmaster Apollo. Tanned Hyunbin is rocking dashing in all black :wub:

OyzMWb4.jpg

AcOJyzu.jpg

gKIoeIG.jpg

More HD pics from topstarnews can be found in this link http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleList.html?page=1&total=164940&sc_section_code=&sc_sub_section_code=&sc_serial_code=&sc_area=&sc_level=&sc_article_type=C&sc_view_level=&sc_sdate=&sc_edate=&sc_list_date=&sc_serial_number=&sc_word=&sc_word2=&sc_andor=&sc_order_by=E&view_type=cs&editcode=

More pics in this link below 

Mediheal also released a video of him introducing the company L&P Cosmetics and its achievements. Hyunbin is at the beginning and end of this ten minute video. The front part of the video is in this link below.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

6 K-Drama Tropes We’re So Done With Already

Every good K-drama deserves a few tropes. Y’know, those familiar moments and plot twists that show up time and again in different dramas. It’s fun, rewarding, and even comforting to see certain tropes play out. We know they will push our buttons in a certain way, and it’s enjoyable seeing new actors put their own spin on old tropes. Yeah, you’ve seen Lee Jong Suk with amnesia, but have you ever seen Hyun Bin with amnesia? Whole different story!

Not all tropes are created equal, though. Some tropes may have worked in the past, but in late 2019, they’re outdated and tired, exemplifying old-fashioned cultural values people don’t believe in anymore. Other tropes have shown up so often that there’s just no way to make them seem fresh, and they just come off as lazy writing.

Which tropes do we need to kill off? Here are six of the worst offenders!

Warning: spoilers ahead!

6. The Wrist Grab

Hyun Bin is way too grabby in “Hyde, Jekyll, Me

Let’s close this list with the mother of all groan-inducing tropes: The Wrist Grab. Wrist grabs are for those moments when words can’t convey the intensity of your emotion. Except, wait, words will do just fine when the alternative is physical restraint with the threat of injury. Imagine if you were storming off IRL and someone grabbed your wrist. There’s a good chance they’d dislocate your shoulder!

What a wrist grab says to someone is: “My arguments couldn’t convince you, so instead I will assert physical dominance over you.

This will convince you of my strength and sincerity, so instead of having to make sense and be right for you, I can win you over by uninvited touch alone.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

On 9/9/2019 at 6:34 PM, randomlee said:

Today we are blessed with lots of Hyunbin handsomeness! 

Hyunbin was at the COEX Atrium Plaza at Samsung Dong, Gangnam-gu to mark the 50th Anniversary of the 11th moon landing of Omega’s Speedmaster Apollo. Tanned Hyunbin is rocking dashing in all black :wub:

Hi randomlee, thanks for sharing this.Ye, we're blessed with lots of his handsomeness indeed! He was dressed entirely in black for the event. His style was most likely consciously selected to maximize attention toward his watch.  :P

• Like 2

*** For me, it appears that they were at a restaurant/bar.............. I don't see them in a residence since I saw some people at their back, sitting in a table talking........... :P

[HanCinema's News] Old Photo of Park Shin-hye With Hyun Bin Resurfaces

photo1100198.jpg

One of Park Shin-hye's old Instagram pictures has been making rounds on the Internet. In the pictures Park Shin-hye can be seen motioning to Hyun Bin.

The picture is somewhat awkward. It's not clear where they are, but it appears to be a residence rather than a shooting location.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1

Esquire Korea released this in their IG.

@willenette That Hancinema news haha..it looks quite obviously like a public place to me haha..and it is clear to me too that they were still filming MoA then and the pics were released for MoA promotion purposes :D 

Knowing Hyunbin’s policy of safeguarding his privacy very zealously, if it was indeed in a private residential place and he was with a female Co-Star, the pic will not be released. 

• Like 5

On 9/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, randomlee said:

Sharing the first sighting of Uri Hyunbin for  Crash Landing of Love over here. Look at those soft and loving eyes :wub:

I can already see a doting and loving  father if he has his own children in the future.

Hi randomlee,  I guess the overseas filming of the drama in Switzerland is done since HB attended an Omega event in Seoul this week. In the event he's so casual and sleek but classy. Biased aside, he's still very gorgeous! I love that toned physique & chiselled features without getting bored. He's smokin' HOT! Swoon.......... I hope his upcoming drama will do well rating-wise. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20190912 VAST TV Mid-Autumn Festival Greetings Video 

Hyunbin version

Here's my rough translation of the video

Caption: VAST TIME - Month of Wishes

Q: Please give your fans a simple greeting

Hyunbin: Hello everyone, I am Hyunbin.

Q: How have you been spending your time during this period?

Hyunbin: The new drama <Crash Landing of Love> has started shooting and I have been working hard while filming.

Q: How do you want to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival?

Hyunbin: With my family, no matter what I should be able to find time to have at least one meal together with my family right? As soon as the Mid-Autumn Festival is over, I will immediately go back into filming. Maybe I am going to spend my Mid-Autumn Festival shooting.

Caption: Hyunbin our majesty should also be proud of the "family handicrafts" (referring to the handmade moon).

Hyunbin: What if the wishes are not granted?

Caption: *Collect the precious members (referred to as babies) who want to pluck the moon and give to Hyunbin*

Hyunbin: It’s not easy, I have to make a wish then.

Caption: *This place is the VAST Wishing Pool*

Caption: This brother is really sincerely making a wish. Ah we hope his wish will come true.. He looks extremely professional even when making a wish.

Caption: Hey!  Binnie's wish is confidential

Hyunbin: Can't tell you, no.

Caption: This time, he makes a wish on behalf of his fans. His slim and delicate hands flatten and fold the paper.

Hyunbin: Am I supposed to put my wish into this?

Caption: Don't worry about it!  Here is where the wishes will come true (just give your fans a concession)

Q: Finally, one last greeting for everyone.

Hyunbin: I hope that everyone can have a happy Mid-Autumn Festival with family and friends, and always be healthy and happy.  In November, I will meet you with a new drama. Please give me a lot of your support then and I pray that everyone will stay healthy and happy always. Thank you.

• Love 4

Thanks for the HB pics and translation. I really like HB's look now (his hair and build are just perfect). He has become more attractive as he ages. His confidence and mature/stable vibe have something to do with it. And the fact that he is very focus and passionate about his work.

VAST employees/staff are so lucky, they get to see and deal with HB always. I wonder how he is as a boss... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, randomlee said:

20190912 VAST TV Mid-Autumn Festival Greetings Video 

Hyunbin version

Here's my rough translation of the video

Caption: VAST TIME - Month of Wishes

Q: Please give your fans a simple greeting

Hyunbin: Hello everyone, I am Hyunbin.

Q: How have you been spending your time during this period?

Hyunbin: The new drama <Crash Landing of Love> has started shooting and I have been working hard while filming.

Q: How do you want to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival?

Hyunbin: With my family, no matter what I should be able to find time to have at least one meal together with my family right? As soon as the Mid-Autumn Festival is over, I will immediately go back into filming. Maybe I am going to spend my Mid-Autumn Festival shooting.

Caption: Hyunbin our majesty should also be proud of the "family handicrafts" (referring to the handmade moon).

Hyunbin: What if the wishes are not granted?

Caption: *Collect the precious members (referred to as babies) who want to pluck the moon and give to Hyunbin*

Hyunbin: It’s not easy, I have to make a wish then.

Caption: *This place is the VAST Wishing Pool*

Caption: This brother is really sincerely making a wish. Ah we hope his wish will come true.. He looks extremely professional even when making a wish.

Caption: Hey!  Binnie's wish is confidential

Hyunbin: Can't tell you, no.

Caption: This time, he makes a wish on behalf of his fans. His slim and delicate hands flatten and fold the paper.

Hyunbin: Am I supposed to put my wish into this?

Caption: Don't worry about it!  Here is where the wishes will come true (just give your fans a concession)

Q: Finally, one last greeting for everyone.

Hyunbin: I hope that everyone can have a happy Mid-Autumn Festival with family and friends, and always be healthy and happy.  In November, I will meet you with a new drama. Please give me a lot of your support then and I pray that everyone will stay healthy and happy always. Thank you.

Hi randomlee, thanks for sharing this. Today  (September 13) marks the start of the Chuseok harvest holiday. I wonder where is HB going to celebrate this occasion................ :P

• Like 2

Hyunbin seen at Incheon on 16th afternoon leaving for Mongolia for their second overseas location filming for Crash Landing of Love.

He’s seen wearing the mask - don’t think this is his usual practice. Praying for a safe trip and good health and a smooth and safe filming in Mongolia!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 6:36 PM, randomlee said:

Hyunbin seen at Incheon on 16th afternoon leaving for Mongolia for their second overseas location filming for Crash Landing of Love.

He’s seen wearing the mask - don’t think this is his usual practice. Praying for a safe trip and good health and a smooth and safe filming in Mongolia!

Hi randomlee, thanks for sharing this. So, HB is on the move again..... He's headed to Mongolia - I guess this is the 1st K-drama having used this place for location shoot. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though - I wonder why Mongolia, huh? Mongolia has beautiful landscapes. Well, I hope shooting goes smoothly there. He's wearing face mask this time maybe because he has colds........ :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi randomlee, thanks for sharing this. So, HB is on the move again..... He's headed to Mongolia - I guess this is the 1st K-drama having used this place for location shoot. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though - I wonder why Mongolia, huh? Mongolia has beautiful landscapes. Well, I hope shooting goes smoothly there. He's wearing face mask this time maybe because he has colds........ :P

I think it may be that the landscape of Mongolia resembles that of North Korea. I also think that a large part of the drama is set in North Korea given that a big proportion of the cast is described to be North Korean characters. Re him adorning the mask, it could also be to hide his present look. When he pulled down the mask for a short moment, I could see facial hair..haha..I love sexy Hyunbin with facial hair :wub:..(love all of such looks - in Come Rain Come Shine, Late Autumn and Confidential Assignment). Don’t know if it was because he was so busy that he didn’t have time to shave or because he’s sporting that look in this part of the drama haha (earlier sightings of him was without facial hair). But if it was because he was down with the cold.. :tears: Hope everyone in the team will stay healthy.

His fans here have been so quiet haha..hope to see more interactions in the drama thread.

Sharing another video clip of the Leaving for Mongolia Incheon Airport sighting. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, randomlee said:

I think it may be that the landscape of Mongolia resembles that of North Korea. I also think that a large part of the drama is set in North Korea given that a big proportion of the cast is described to be North Korean characters. Re him adorning the mask, it could also be to hide his present look. When he pulled down the mask for a short moment, I could see facial hair..haha..I love sexy Hyunbin with facial hair :wub:..(love all of such looks - in Come Rain Come Shine, Late Autumn and Confidential Assignment). Don’t know if it was because he was so busy that he didn’t have time to shave or because he’s sporting that look in this part of the drama haha (earlier sightings of him was without facial hair). But if it was because he was down with the cold.. :tears: Hope everyone in the team will stay healthy.

His fans here have been so quiet haha..hope to see more interactions in the drama thread.

Sharing another video clip of the Leaving for Mongolia Incheon Airport sighting.

randomlee, ye, I love that stubbles, too - he looks very manly. Thanks for sharing the clip. :P

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, randomlee said:

He’s back from Mongolia! 

Looks like he will be celebrating his birthday in South Korea :)

Hi randomlee, thanks for sharing this video. Oh...........it was just a short days filming there, huh? Tomorrow, September 25 will be his special DAY! Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Oppa! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1