Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

15 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Hyun Bin #  ConfidentialAssignment 

cre Hyun Bin 현 빈 - International Fans

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing the captures from the movie. I've watched the film & I find it good. I never imagined HB to do such action genre - No one expected him to be anything more than a pretty face but he is fine in action scenes. There is nothing new with the two main characters still, "Confidential Assignment" is passable entertainment that has elements from all different genres -- comedy, action and drama. The film is entertaining because of its complete package. :lol:

• Like 2

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin To Potentially Star In New Crime Thriller Movie Together

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin.jpg

It has been confirmed that actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye Jin are currently looking over offers in a new crime thriller film, “Negotiation” (literal title).

“Negotiation” is set to be about a crisis negotiation team’s best negotiator and a criminal who kidnaps the negotiator’s boss. Son Ye Jin has been offered the role as the negotiator, Ha Chae Yoon, while Hyun Bin has been offered the role of the captor, Min Tae Kyu.

The film will be headed by director Yoon Jae Kyun, who is known for famous films like “Haeundae” (2009), Korea’s first disaster film, and “Ode to My Father” (2014), the second highest grossing film in Korean cinematic history.

The film is set to begin filming in May.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/10/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-potentially-star-crime-thriller-together/