Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

6 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

8 April 2017 Hyun Bin attends SK Magic new products launch.

credit to skacchin's instagram

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing the photos Is HB an official model for this brand? He looks so good in that light blue suit. :lol:

• Like 1

Hyun Bin’s spring urban look

Spoiler

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang đứng, bộ vét và văn bản

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang đứng, bộ vét và văn bản

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: một hoặc nhiều người, mọi người đang đứng, bộ vét và văn bản

During a photo session, the model-turned-actor greeted fans with a big smile and a navy suit. 

He matched the suit with a light blue dress shirt to complement the classic urban look.

Hyun Bin finished filming for the upcoming movie “Con Man” in January with his co-star Yoo Ji-tae. The movie will hit local theaters sometime this year. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704101358508288718_2

• Like 1

13 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Hyun Bin confirmed to reunite with Dir. Kim Sung Hoon in a new movie 'Rampant'.

cre kdrama_news

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this good news. Phew.....I thought at first HB was casted in a drama.....Ahhh.........another movie & I heard that he’ll be in hanbok? Well, I’m excited for this zombie concept despite...... I am happy that the industry is playing and experimenting with other genres. I want to watch this kind of experiment on the big screen. Zombies & saeguk.....I hope this would work. But, HB, come back to dramas please! :lol:

• Like 1

*** K-name for his upcoming movie is “Changgwol.” “Hyun Bin will play the male lead role Lee Chung, who saves Joseon from the Night Demon. It's an action movie again for him.  “Changgwol” will start filming in the second half of this year. It is slated for release next year, 2018. :lol: Can't wait!

• Like 2

Hyun Bin reunites with Confidential Assignment director for zombie sageuk film

hb.jpg

After the success of his latest film Confidential Assignment, it’s no wonder that Hyun Bin is opting to stay in the movie business for now (his last drama was 2015’s Hyde, Jekyll, Me). He recently confirmed to star in a new action zombie movie called Rampant, which is set to start filming later this year.

Rampant tells the action story of a hero named Yi Chung (to be played by Hyun Bin) who fights against “Night Demons” to save the Joseon nation. Yi Chung is the son of the king, and the greatest martial artist in the world. Although he is given to the Qing Empire as a political hostage, he returns home when his brother, the Crown Prince Yi Young, calls him back after many years. And it’s because of the nightmarish monsters plaguing the country that Yi Chung is tasked to destroy.

This will be a reunion project for Hyun Bin with Director Kim Sung-hoon, whom he worked with before in his most recent movie Confidential Assignment. But although the action element may still be there, the story, genre, and style looks like it’s going to be completely different. Next Entertainment World (NEW) which has been the driving investing force behind blockbusters like Pandora and Train to Busan is also going to be Rampant’s primary backer.

I wonder if this is going to be a continuing trend—mixing CGI supernatural fantasy with sageuks. There’s been Records of a Night Watchman, Scholar Who Walks the Night, and upcoming zombie sageuk Kingdom. I really like the concept, but the execution so far hasn’t been too stellar. Hopefully, the successful dynamic duo Hyun Bin and Director Kim will be able to pull it off.

Epic action film Rampant will begin filming at the end of this year.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/hyun-bin-reunites-with-confidential-assignment-director-for-zombie-sageuk-film/

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to Hyun Bin 현빈

Hyun Bin to hold fan meeting in Japan

Hyun Bin will hold a fan meeting in Osaka, Japan on Saturday, according to his agency.

“Hyun Bin will meet fans in Japan through the fan meting titled, ‘2017 Hyun Bin Dear My Space’ to celebrate the 10th anniversary of his official Japanese fan club named ‘The Space,’” VAST Entertainment told The Korea Herald. 

The agency said that including the fan club members, more fans in Japan bought tickets to meet the actor in person. 

In December 2012 Hyun Bin was discharged from the Marine Corps. He held his last meet and greet in Japan in February 2014. 

A special event titled “Promise Project” will be held after the fan meeting.

“Dear My Space” will take place at Grand Cube Osaka from 5 p.m. 

Hyun Bin debuted in 2003 on the KBS drama “Bodyguard” and has enjoyed high popularity both in Korea and abroad after playing various lead roles in dramas, including MBC’s rom-com “My Lovely Sam-soon” (2005) and SBS’ hit drama “Secret Garden” (2010). 

Hyun Bin was recently confirmed as the star in Kim Sung-hoon’s upcoming blockbuster action film “Changgwol,” which is slated for release in 2018. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704211439591953259_2