Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

2 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Hyun Bin demonstrates his class in 'Esquire'

Actor Hyun Bin posed for fashion magazine 'Esquire HK' where he demonstrated his classy, charismatic vibe.

The photoshoot took place in light of promoting his new film 'Confidential Assignment.' The film is set to be released worldwide in a total of 42 countries.

Fans who have already seen the film raved about it, commenting, "Please make a sequel! I want to see more of Hyun Bin," "Wow, it's a film with great potential," "Hyun Bin is such a good actor," "It's a must-see action film," and more.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is currently looking into other projects.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/hyun-bin-demonstrates-his-class-in-esquire

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this. HB looks COOL. :lol:

• Like 2

February Spokesmodel Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

“Goblin” fever has yet to die down as lead actors Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun continue to dominate spokesmodel brand reputation rankings.

The Korean Business Research Institute revealed their February spokesmodel brand reputation rankings based on data gathered from January 27 to February 28.

Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun remain in first and second place with “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” star Park Bo Young entering third place respectively.

Check out the top 20 rankings below:

1. Gong Yoo
2. Kim Go Eun
3. Park Bo Young
4. Park Bo Gum
5. Hyun Bin

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

Hyun Bin says passion for acting ‘growing stronger’

(Esquire Hong Kong)

Hyun Bin spoke about his passion for acting in a recent interview with a Hong Kong fashion magazine. 

“I’ve played so many different roles over more than 15 years, but I still hope to play more various characters,” Hyun said. 

Hyun, who debuted in 2003 with KBS’ drama “Bodyguard,” built up a successful career playing lead roles in hit dramas and films, such as MBC’s 2005 drama “My Lovely Sam-soon” and SBS’ 2010 drama “Secret Garden.”

“The past experiences gave me more skills. I hope I can show you greater depth and richer emotions in my acting,” he said. 

Esquire Hong Kong)

Yet, not all of his projects have been successful. His most recent drama in 2015, “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” closed with a viewership share below 5 percent, the lowest ever in his career. 

Hyun is not daunted by such disappointing numbers. Rather, he focuses more on new challenges. 

“I enjoy the feeling of standing in front of the camera,” he said. “If the audience is happy I feel happy (too)

.” image

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201703011834004502326_2

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Hyun Bin 현빈 | Box Office ! ~ 'Confidential Assignment'

(Vote) Style showdown: Hyun Bin vs. Lee Jong-suk

The same outfit can look completely different depending on time, place, and occasion, but most importantly, who is wearing it.

Hyun Bin and Lee Jong-suk were spotted wearing Burberry outfits in different fashion magazines, showing their unique styles.

Each of two actors wore two runway looks from the brand, Hyun in a Hong Kong magazine and Lee in a local magazine. image

(Burberry)

One outfit consists of a rope cape, a white shirt and black high-waisted pants, while the other consists of an oversized tweed jacket, a striped top with lace applique and blue cropped pants. 

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin matched the outfits with a side parting and stood against blue-gray backgrounds. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201703081147294616122_2

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

(Vote) Style showdown: Hyun Bin vs. Lee Jong-suk

The same outfit can look completely different depending on time, place, and occasion, but most importantly, who is wearing it.

Hyun Bin and Lee Jong-suk were spotted wearing Burberry outfits in different fashion magazines, showing their unique styles.

Each of two actors wore two runway looks from the brand, Hyun in a Hong Kong magazine and Lee in a local magazine.

(Burberry)

One outfit consists of a rope cape, a white shirt and black high-waisted pants, while the other consists of an oversized tweed jacket, a striped top with lace applique and blue cropped pants. 

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin matched the outfits with a side parting and stood against blue-gray backgrounds. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201703081147294616122_2

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this here. Well, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" - because the perception of beauty is subjective. Different people have different views on what is beautiful. On this, of course, I will vote for Hyunbin, my bias. He will always be an "eye-candy" for me. And I adore this man! :lol:

• Like 2

Which stars are voted the most wanted date for White Day?

White Day is another Valentine's Day in Korea where guys confess their love for a special someone with sweet chocolate and gifts. With the loveful holiday soon approaching on March 14, an online survey company, PMI, asked netizens to vote for the stars they wish to give and receive gifts on White Day. Over 2,000 people participated in the survey in the age demographic ranging from 20-years-old to 40-years-old.

The male celebrity to receive the most votes is Gong Yoo. The trending actor received 22.7% of the votes. The second male star to receive the most votes is Park Bo Gum with 16.5%. Song Joong Ki followed in 3rd with 10.6% then Hyun Bin with 3.3% and Jo In Sung with 2.8%. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/which-stars-are-voted-the-most-wanted-date-for-white-day

• Like 1

HYUN BIN HELPED LEE SHI UN WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY

2017031215313856109_1_99_20170312165205.jpg

Lee Shi Un, When i didn't have money to go to a funeral hall, Hyun Bin came and give me an envelope

1. [+11207, -147] Hyun Bin has no controversy about his personality or his acting...He even served well in the army...I think he can stay as a top star in the future..

2. [+5641, -77] It's heartwarming^^

3. [+4134, -61] As expected from Hyun Bin!

4. [+3612, -68] As expected from Ji Oh sunbae, He has a perfect face and heart

5. [+2521, -54] Im Chul Ryung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+474, -17] Hyun Bin's personality is really daebak, there are a lot of actors that he meets at down, A nice person is always good at everthing

7. [+413, -11] Hyun Bin is a specimen of a good personality and a right living actor. He is handsome and have a good body...He is just the best among male actors.

8. [+386, -10] There is a reason for his long-lasting as an actor~

9. [+33, -11] Hyun Bin is really good...Ji Oh Sunbae, Kim Jo Won and Sam Sik-ah ㅠㅠ

• Like 2