Quantcast
LyraYoo

Hyun Bin 현빈

Happy Together - Lee Hyeon-yi, a big fan of Hyeon Bin

2015/08/06 

photo621361.jpg

Model Lee Hyeon-yi confessed that she is a big fan of Hyeon Bin. Kim Won-jun, Lee Ah-hyeon, Yoo Sang-moo, Jang Do-yeon, Kang Nam and Lee Hyeon-yi appeared in the episode of "Happy Together" on the 6th. Lee Hyeon-yi said, "I am Hyeon Bin's greatest fan. We shot an ad together in Las Vegas". "We were supposed to work separately, but I insisted on doing it together. I sat behind him and kept talking to him. I asked him what he was doing so he replied me and then put on earphones". "He was humming to himself and it was "The Man". He must've been scared. I took pictures together everywhere we went. We were at a hotel and there was a roller coaster, so I asked him to ride with me".

Source : www.segye.com/content... Read more at: http://tr.im/7qgGO

• Like 6

Happy Together - Lee Hyeon-yi, a big fan of Hyeon Bin

2015/08/06 

photo621361.jpg

Model Lee Hyeon-yi confessed that she is a big fan of Hyeon Bin. Kim Won-jun, Lee Ah-hyeon, Yoo Sang-moo, Jang Do-yeon, Kang Nam and Lee Hyeon-yi appeared in the episode of "Happy Together" on the 6th. Lee Hyeon-yi said, "I am Hyeon Bin's greatest fan. We shot an ad together in Las Vegas". "We were supposed to work separately, but I insisted on doing it together. I sat behind him and kept talking to him. I asked him what he was doing so he replied me and then put on earphones". "He was humming to himself and it was "The Man". He must've been scared. I took pictures together everywhere we went. We were at a hotel and there was a roller coaster, so I asked him to ride with me".

Source : www.segye.com/content... Read more at: http://tr.im/7qgGO

i do understand you girl! who wouldn't go crazy for that face? i mean just look at him next listen to him then u will understand what i mean who wouldn't fall?

Edited by Nazkurd
  • Like 4

any news for his comeback?

Nope. Still no updates regarding his comeback project.

Hyun Bin for MEDIHEAL

11373591_1453730078269875_92713530_n.jpg

11849087_1006559909362979_762090366_n.jp

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 3

#HyunBin new model for MEDIHEAL mask. He'd attend Myeongdong store opening/fansign on 8.21 afternoon.

11825907_846241585494690_169683318667697

ROGATIS Cool Summer Style #HyunBin #현빈 #ROGATIS #로가디스

CMRmnCmUwAAj8to.jpg

BTW:

HB's birthday is coming up on Sept 25th! If you'd like to send him a greeting card, here's the new address:
11885203_1188308291198026_19663666771861
c as taggged

Edited by MAROSA_JIN
  • Like 4

i was looking at hyun bins drama patterns like how long does it take him usually to comeback and its normaly about 1 yeah and a half or for 8 months, i prefer the 8 month one but its already been 5 months and yet no new what time do u guys think he will have comeback drama + movie. for me idk why but i immediately thought his comeback drama will be in the end of 2016 or the first half of 2017 i hope he wont take longer and for the movie there is already a chance for him to have a Chinese comeback by the end of this year or the start of 2016

• Like 1

JS1n2Ta.jpg

lZmOZf7.jpg

VGsKmOx.jpg

CdgEoST.jpgnxqu6zv.jpgKP0Yy4S.jpg

Sq8eaW6.jpgyyvWN6X.jpg

Liam Neeson Joins Korea’s ‘Operation Chromite’ As General MacArthur

BUSAN — Liam Neeson is play the role of U.S. Army General Douglas MacArthur in “Operation Chromite” (a.k.a. “Incheon Landing Operation”), a Korean-made blockbuster set during the Korean War of the early 1950s.

The film is to be produced by South Korea’s Taewon Entertainment. It will be directed by Lee Jae-han, and scripted by Lee Man-hee, who both have war film experience with hit “71: Into the Fire”.

Although Chinese movies are increasingly incorporating Hollywood talent, it is rare in Korea. Neeson has had a career revival following box office success with “The Grey,” “Taken,” “Battleship” and “The Lego Movie.”

“Operation Chromite” focuses on the heroic Korean troopers who carried out the covert “X-ray” operation that preceded the Incheon landing operation in the Yellow Sea. The landing shifted the momentum of the Korean War.

“We plan to go into the production in late September with a production cost of 15 billion won (US$12.62 million),” Taewon boss Jeong Tae-won told news agency Yonhap. He expects to hold a promo event on Sept. 15, the anniversary of the Incheon Landing.

A company spokesperson told Variety that “Operation” is preparing to start shooting in the second half of this year, aiming to release it in the first half of 2016. Production will take place in South Korea, with Neeson flying in for filming.

Other roles have not been cast, though top stars Lee Jung-jae (“Assassination”), Hyun Bin (“The Fatal Encounter”) are known to have received the script for the role of the leader of the South Korean intelligence unit. Another, Lee Beom-su (“The Beauty Inside”) is being considered for the role of the North Korean elite officer.

http://variety.com/2015/film/asia/liam-neeson-joins-koreas-operation-chromite-as-general-macarthur-1201568354/

Edited by Gilian
  • Like 2

any news for his comeback?

Nazkurd, just like you, I'm also awaiting for his next project, in Korea & another drama that is! In case, he prefers to do a movie next, it's fine as long as we could get to see him soon on the screen again. :lol:

Marosa, thanks for sharing the update. Can't wait to see him. :D

• Like 2

It would be really great if Liam Neeson known as a good hollywood actor and Hyun bin work together it would be a great work of art and  i would be looking forward to see it,hoping it would be relase worldwide. Goodluck,Hyun bin i hope it woud open an opportunity for him to be recognize internationally.

• Like 3

OMG GUYS!!! is that real?? finaly!! i truly hope he will take it i know the ther guy is famous as well but i want hyun bin to take it aswell!! he deserves it he went to marines AND he speaks english sooo he os the right one for the role pls take it 

• Like 4

HB's birthday is coming up on Sept 25th! If you'd like to send him a greeting card, here's the new address:
11885203_1188308291198026_19663666771861
c as taggged

Hi. Are you sure if this address correct? It's his work address? I'm checked on Google it's looks like home. 

• Like 1

Hyu Bin K2 F/W 2015

Hi, thanks for sharing the photos.To be honest, HB is handsome but there were captures here that he looked haggard.

I feel like he's kinda tired. But, there are great captures of him. HB is still & will always be exciting for me. He's so fun to look at. :P

Hyu Bin K2 F/W 2015

Hi, thanks for sharing the photos.To be honest, HB is handsome but there were captures here that he looked haggard.

I feel like he's kinda tired. But, there are great captures of him. HB is still & will always be exciting for me. He's so fun to look at. :P

Yeah he looks tired n rugged, but manly n handsome as always :D

More pic

TEFe80g.jpg

Fr: Seo Jeong

Edited by Gilian

http://www.ischoolguide.com/articles/21872/20150813/liam-neeson-general-macarthur-operation-chromite.htm

Liam Neeson To Play General MacArthur in ‘Operation Chromite’

Liam Neeson will reprise the role of General MacArthur for the Korean War film, "Operation Chromite."

Liam Neeson
(Photo : Pablo Cuadra l Getty Images Entertainment) Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson is set to play the Korean war hero General Douglas MacArthur in the South Korean action film, "Operation Chromite", The Hollywood Reporter confirmed on Wednesday.

Like Us on Facebook 

According to THR, Taewon Entertainment already announced that the war film will be released on June 25 next year, in time for the anniversary of the Korean War. 

Korean director John H. Lee, with a Korean name Lee Jae-Han, is on board for "Operation Chromite." The film will be written by Lee Man-Hee. John H. Lee and Lee Man-Hee had already previously worked together on another Korean war film entitled "71: Into The Fire", which had gained raving reviews from critics and starring K-pop star TOP of Big Bang.

As published in RTE Ten The Entertainment News, "Operation Chromite" was the codename for the Battle of Inchon which began on September 15, 1950, shortly after the Korean War broke out. 

The surprise attack were brought in by the UN Forces that landed in South Korea with a mission to drive away the North Korean army. It was considered as a turning point for South Korea against the communist North Korea.

"Operation Chromite", THR confirmed, will start filming during the second half of 2015. Taewon Entertainment also confirmed that the Korean cast for the war film is yet to be chosen.

But in an article published at Korean website Korea JoongAng Daily on June 11, Korean actor Hyun Bin is rumored to be part of "Operation Chromite." Hyun Bin is best known for his works in television including "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" (2005) and "Secret Garden" (2010-2011). The Korean actor has served voluntarily in the Marine Corps from 2011 to 2012. 

"Operation Chromite" will be produced on an estimated budget of 12 billion Korean won, which is approximately $12 million, making it one of the most expensive Korean productions of all time.

Currently, the film holding the title of being the most costly local production of all time is Bong Joon Ho's "Snowpiercer," which featured Chris Evans and Tilda Swinton. It is also a rare local production that stars a major Hollywood celebrity

• Like 2