Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

The 7 sexiest PDs in K-dramas

4d573ed5-1aff-4e13-9e64-9739d8c61038.jpg

Producers capture candid moments in mundane lives to create beautiful images that touch and move us. They're known for passion for the craft and strong personalities (in most cases). Hard working, successful people are sexy, so why wouldn't PDs be sexy? Scroll down to reveal the sexiest PDs in K-dramaland!

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Jung Ji Oh (Hyun Bin)

1b351de4-2710-4b79-88f2-58e17357c13e.jpg

Hyun Bin plays that sexy guy all girls want in The World That They Live In: understanding, unconditionally generous, and sweet!

source : dramafever

• Like 1

hyun bin + yoona for cooperation

cop1

I haven’t been able to find many BTS pics for Hyun Bin’s work-in-progress movie, Cooperation. The movie also stars Chungmuro stalwart Yoo Hae Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk, with Yoona acting as Hyun Bin’s love interest. The film details a rare cooperative investigation between the two Koreas. Anything with Yoo Hae Jin is enough to make me check it out and I like productions steeped in political intrigue. But I’ll admit I’m curious as to whether Hyun Bin and Yoona would have chemistry in their scenes together. They certainly would look pretty together. Cooperation is scheduled for release in December.

cop2

cop3

cop4

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/hyun-bin-yoona-for-cooperation/

• Like 1

*** I hope she’ll take the offer to do this movie with HB. I find her a talented actress after watching her with RAIN in CBA. :P

Oh Yeon Seo in talks to join Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae in new movie

hyun-bin-oh-yeon-seo_1468368505_af_org.j

Oh Yeon Seo might be working with Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae for their upcoming movie, 'Kkoon'!

Previously, Hyun Bin confirmed his role as an intelligent con man for 'Kkoon' while Yoo Ji Tae confirmed his role as a prosecutor. Various media outlets have now reported that the female lead has been offered to Oh Yeon Seo, and she is currently looking into the offer. 

SEE ALSO: Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae confirmed for movie about a conman and prosecutor - who's who?

Do you think Oh Yeon Seo will be a good fit for 'Kkoon' alongside Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae? 

source : allkpop

• Like 1

On 5/14/2016 at 1:34 PM, grimselpass said:

Bts Cooperation Movie 2017

cr. ACFP

Hi grimselpass, thanks for sharing some stills. Finally.................HB finishes filming his new movie. I heard that they wrapped-up the shoot last July 14th in Seoul.  :P

8 Dramas We Can’t Believe Are Over 10 Years Old

It seems that every time I am watching a new drama, I am hearing critics rave that this one is “timeless” and will be remembered by many years down the road. Who knows, maybe 10 years from now on, I will be writing an article with the same exact prompt but it will be about “Descendants of the Sun” or “My Love From the Star.” But here in the now, this list we have put together are some of the greatest hits from back in the day and truthfully, it’s hard to believe that it has already been 10+ years since their release.

(skipped unrelated.....)

hqdefault.jpg
In the summer of 2005, we were all blessed by the drama “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon” for many reasons. We were not only introduced to Hyun Bin who went on to become a huge star in the industry, but we were also introduced to a new type of love line that includes a younger man and older woman, or more commonly known as a “noona romance.” “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon” is witty, funny, bold, and romantic. The sock test by blood type is something that still remains popularly used by viewers. 

snow queen
“Snow Queen” is exactly what you can perceive from the title. The story strongly follows a female lead whose heart is cold as ice and slowly melts due to, surprise surprise, the male lead! But of course, the mystery lies in why these characters are the way they are. Not only does the cast exhibit frozen personalities, they do not look like they have aged a day and are frozen in appearances. Sung Yuri and Hyun Bin look exactly the same now than when they starred in this drama in 2006. 

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

14 K-Drama Castings That Could Have Happened (But Ultimately Didn’t)

They say love is about fate and timing, and I think K-drama castings are the same. Sometimes, while they might seem right at the time, we ultimately realize that they’re just not meant to be.

These 14 K-drama actors almost got cast in some very recognizable roles. Can you imagine any of these dramas with them (and without the actors who actually ended up in those roles)? Now that’s food for thought!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Hyun Bin for “Kill Me, Heal Me”

14.jpg

“Kill Me, Heal Me” was beautiful in more ways than one, and it made me wonder if Hyun Bin ever regretted making “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” his comeback project instead. After all, “Kill Me, Heal Me” became such a hit around Asia and definitely made Ji Sung even more famous!

• 4 weeks later...

*** It's better late than never at all.................HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I hope you have a year without regrets.

I hope he spends his special day yesterday with his family & loved-ones! :P

Nana Confirms Movie With Hyun Bin And “The Good Wife” Co-Star Yoo Ji Tae

Nana Confirms Movie With Hyun Bin And “The Good Wife” Co-Star Yoo Ji Tae

Nana has landed her next acting gig. The actress, who received great reviews for her debut role in “The Good Wife,” had received many offers since playing her character Kim Dan. She has chosen the movie “Kkoon” (translation: “Swindler”) as her next project.

She will be reuniting with Yoo Ji Tae, whom she acted alongside in tvN’s “The Good Wife.” Also starring in the film are Hyun Bin and Park Sung Woong.

“Kkoon” is a film about prosecutors and conmen who get together to catch notorious criminals who got away with 4 trillion won (approximately $3.6 billion).

“Kkoon” is set to start filming in October, and will be hitting theaters next year.

Source (1) / soompi news

• 3 weeks later...
Hyun Bin. Cha Seung Won. Joo Won. Yoo In Young. Kim Sun Ah. Kang Ji Hwan. Shin Hyun Joon

61daae73bcf015f4311a6458fbc34eb5.jpg

042bcc0d7a96b9f33917e2241587ac45.jpg

465d1e6268409b42a63eec4e08509731.jpg
Spoiler
896474f36a8c6fd1de06a67429f78e09.jpg
1476097758_1168444.jpg

1476098637_1168448.jpg

1476098654_1168450.jpg

1476098690_1168451.jpg
682532413678dbbf0d8701e3fcd21a04.jpg

20161010201539_dpc_4597.jpg

20161010201541_dpc_4618.jpg

20161010205608_dpc_4627.jpg
201610102004773585_57fb75fe0cf7f.jpg

201610102005775844_57fb7631a93a5.jpg
201610102105119410_1.jpg

201610102105119410_2.jpg

201610102105119410_3.jpg

201610102105119410_4.jpg

201610102105119410_5.jpg

201610102105119410_6.jpg

201610102105119410_7.jpg

source : http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2016/10/movie-lucky-key-vip-premiere-10-october.html

Spoiler

*** Bowling? Is HB interested in joining the tournament – hahaha – Kidding aside, I heard that he's there to promote the suit brand, Rogadis as part of the event since he’s the face of the brand.  I noticed that he even changed shoes in playing bowling. Bowling is very addicted. Gosh.......how handsome HB looks. He looks so clean. Through the years, he still looks HOT -always has been. HB has the best side profile. That cut and tailoring on that suit is perfection. Damn - he looks so fine. You were born blessed – hahaha. I have a soft spot for him. :P

Hyunbin makes a surprise appearance at a bowling competition

hyunbin1.jpg

LINK here : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/10/hyun-bin-makes-surprise-appearance-at.html

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2016 at 7:15 PM, LyraYoo said:

The movie looks promising !

Hi LyraYoo, thanks for sharing the clip. Finally.................we heard & saw the 1st trailer of this upcoming movie. I haven’t seen Hyun Bin or heard any news about him for quite a while..... Here he is all rugged and sexy in "Cooperation".  Can't wait for the movie to open on January 2017. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

8 Actors And Actresses We Can’t Wait To See Make Their Next Drama Comeback

While it’s been an extremely satisfying year with hit dramas like “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” and “Another Oh Hae Young” along with the return of stars like Song Joong Ki and Jun Ji Hyun, there are still some faces we’ve been missing and haven’t seen in a while! Here’s a list of actors and actresses we’d like to see make a drama comeback.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Screen-Shot-2013-10-30-at-3.33.07-PM.png

While he has two upcoming films, we want to see him come back to the screens of our homes since we haven’t seen him since “Hyde Jekyll, Me“! Hopefully, 2017 will bring us great entertainment from this award-winning and philanthropic actor.

[Photos] Added new posters for the Korean movie 'Cooperation'

photo793626.jpg

Added new posters for the upcoming Korean movie "Cooperation" (2017)

Directed by Kim Seong-hoon-III

With Hyeon Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Joo-hyeok, Jang Young-nam, Yoona, Lee Hae-yeong-I,...

Synopsis
"Cooperation" deals with the first informal cooperation in investigation between South and North Korea. In this 10 billion won blockbuster movie, Hyeon Bin will play Lim Cheol-ryeong, a North upcoming Korean upcoming detective and present a high level of action performance along with a thick North upcoming Korean accent.

Release date in Korea : 2017/01

photo793625.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 3:53 PM, grimselpass said:

Hyun Bin with Ha Ji Won's mother (Life Risking Romance VIP Premiere, Dec 8, 2016)

:heart:  :blush:

Hyun Bin with Ha Ji Won's sister

cr. Amazing couple FB

Hi grimselpass, thanks for sharing the photos. So NICE to see that he's close with HJW's family. I feel happy , too to know that they’re still communicating with HJW even after the drama has finished. :P

Ha Ji Won reveals Hyun Bin texted her asking if she was okay after President Park's Gil La Im fiasco

hyun-bin,ha-ji-won

Ha Ji Won talked about President Park's Gil La Im fiasco.

She had an interview with TV Report where she said, "My friends called and texted me, and asked me if I was okay. Hyun Bin, who was with me on 'Secret Garden', also texted me if I was okay. Our fans did the same and told me 'fighting' through SNS."

President Park had used the pseudonym 'Gil La Im' for her anti-aging procedures at the Chaum Clinic because she is allegedly a huge fan of Hyun Bin. Gil La Im is the character Ha Ji Won played opposite Hyun Bin in the drama 'Secret Garden'.

Recently, South Korea's parliament had voted to impeach President Park as a result of her corruption scandal.

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won Says Hyun Bin Sent Her A Message After “Gil Ra Im” Controversy

hyun bin ha ji won

“You’ve got a message!”

Was that iconic “Secret Garden” ringtone the first thing that popped into your head?

Ha Ji Won, whose “Secret Garden” character Gil Ra Im had the adorable habit of mimicking her ringtone every time a message came in, revealed in a recent interview that Hyun Bin had sent her a message of concern after hearing about the “Gil Ra Im” controversy.

The actress was recently dragged into the scandal surrounding President Park Geun Hye when it was reported that the President had visited a medical facility for its services under the pseudonym Gil Ra Im. She also said that she had been shocked when she heard the name appear on the news.

In the December 12 interview on her upcoming movie “Risking Life For Love,” Ha Ji Won said that she had received a lot of messages after the incident. Hyun Bin, her “Secret Garden” co-star, had also sent her a message asking if she was okay. Fans had also filled her Instagram account with messages of concern and support.

“Risking Life For Love” is a romantic comedic thriller about a bumbling mystery novel writer (Ha Ji Won) who attempts her own crime investigations. Starring alongside her are Taiwanese actor Chen Bo Lin and Chun Jung Myung. The film premieres on December 14.

Source (1) / soompi news

*** Love this good news. My best wishes for HB..........finally.................he has found someone again to take care & love him. I like KSR. She’s talented & beautiful. Gosh, she’s so lucky to have HB. .Ahhh........it’s only been 2 weeks, huh? I’m happy for HB. Congratulations to the hot & gorgeous couple. :P

• Like 1