Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Kim Sun Ah – Hyun Bin “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon” (2005)

netizen best couple 10

3. Ha Ji Won – Hyun Bin “Secret Garden” (2010)”

netizen best couple 11

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

I'm a bit confused but excited in the same time if its true. I didnt hear any news about hyun bins next project except his cf's and that he got offered a role in MacArthur but a couple days ago i checked his profile in that website called mydramalist.com and on the list of his movies there is an upcoming movie which is Chinese-korean production but there is no news about it and nobody is talking about it here so is it not true? Is he actually having his comeback in Chinese movie? I dont mind if its korean Chinese english Taiwanese or whatever language as long as its hyun bin

• Like 1

Hyun Bin wax figure at  Grévin Museum, Seoul.

CLDObtvUMAADfVe.jpg

CLDObkcUwAAroNp.jpg

CLEUtm2UwAAiSi5.jpg

K-pop stars brought to life at Grevin Museum Seoul

Leading K-pop stars, such as Psy, G-Dragon and Rain and dozens of other Korean celebrities, as well as historic and sports figures, have been brought to life in wax models at the Grevin Museum opening in Seoul on Thursday. 

The French wax museum’s first Asian branch presents 80 life-size wax models of world-renowned figures and celebrities, including 30 Koreans. 

“We decided Seoul to be our first destination for Grevin Museum in Asia because the city has rich history and strong cultural content. From here, the Hallyu boom has spread throughout Asia,” said Dominique Marcel, CEO of the Compagnie des Alpes, which operates the museum, at a press conference Wednesday at the Grevin Museum in Seoul. The French firm also runs ski resorts and leisure facilities around the world. 

The Seoul museum, located near Myeong-dong, Seoul‘s hottest shopping district, presents wax figures of movie stars, celebrities, historic figures and politicians in the four-story building from the Japanese colonial era in the early 1900s. 

The wax figures are on display in different themed rooms. 

Popular Korean actors, such as Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, greet visitors to a movie awards red carpet scene. 

The television studio titled “Hallyuwood” features popular Korean actors and actresses, such as Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho, Jang Keun-suk and Hyun Bin, filming shows and movies. 

“This is the world’s biggest exhibition featuring Hallyu stars ranging from the first generation stars to the latest ones,” said Kim Yong-gwan, president of Grevin Korea. 

Read full article >> KpopHerald || News video >> TV CHOSUN

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2

I'm a bit confused but excited in the same time if its true. I didnt hear any news about hyun bins next project except his cf's and that he got offered a role in MacArthur but a couple days ago i checked his profile in that website called mydramalist.com and on the list of his movies there is an upcoming movie which is Chinese-korean production but there is no news about it and nobody is talking about it here so is it not true? Is he actually having his comeback in Chinese movie? I dont mind if its korean Chinese english Taiwanese or whatever language as long as its hyun bin

Hi Nazkurd, like you, none that I heard of about this comeback to do another C-movie. So far, what I know is the C-movie, "Late Autumn", which he did some years back. Wait & see............. :P

Finally.................I was done watching his last drama, which I haven't done continuously when it was airing recently because of lack of time. So far the series is better than I thought it would be because it’s not completely predictable. One of the reasons why the drama is not rating well I guess because the plot is pretty thin. I hope HB will pick his next projects with more consideration.But, “Hyde, Jekyll, and Me continues to entertain me. Ahhh.........I just love Hyun Bin. He is cute & gorgeous here. Hyunbin will always be my eye candy. Hyun Bin’s acting was good.  Despite of the low rating percentage, the series is doing a good job of moving things along. I guess other drama is just so good that it overshadows this drama. Poor HB. Apparently my love for Hyun Bin knows no bounds. I hope to see the two leads again in a better work next time. Sigh...I had no idea in the world that the drama would end up like this. :wub:

• Like 2

10 Korean Films That Need to Become Anime Right Now, Director-Senpai

Liar’s Game, Playful Kiss and Oldboy are all examples of great Korean films and dramas being inspired by equally terrific Japanese manga and anime. However, what if we were to turn the tables and get great anime out of Korean films instead? So, to hopefully give some very awesome producers some very awesome ideas, here are 10 Korean films that really, really need to become anime right now.

(skipped unrelated.....)

95d920a0-2cfb-4cb6-8548-e498fdabd359.jpg

4) Late Autumn

18a4b7a4-7fca-4bbd-b3af-8b79fb7a53e8.jpg

A woman out of prison for a family gathering. A male gigolo on the run from gangsters for being with the wrong woman. They meet on the bus and, slowly but surely, something happens. She’s on parole and terrified of facing her family; he’s on the run and terrified of being caught. Need I say their adventures would be an awesome anime?

source : dramafever

August 4, 2015

Wax celebrities greet fans in Seoul

Wax statues of world-renowned stars, athletes, artists and political and religious figures are now welcoming visitors to a newly-opened museum in Seoul.

On July 31, the Grevin Museum, a French wax museum, opened its newest branch along Eulji-ro Street in central Seoul. It’s its first in Asia and the fourth overall, following branches in Paris, Montreal and Prague.

(skipped unrelated.....)

On the opening day, a group of female visitors were hovering around the wax statue of Hyun Bin, and two of them were from Japan. “We learned about the opening of this museum in Seoul via Twitter. We are here today to see the exhibits in person,” said the visitors.

“The wax statues on display here are so exquisite and so realistic that we feel like seeing our favorite actors right up close,” they said.

“We chose Seoul as our first destination for the Grevin Museum in Asia since the city has a rich and excellent range of content from movies and music through to digital products and cosmetics,” said Dominique Marcel, CEO of Compagnie des Alpes, which operates the museum. “As Korean pop music, in particular, has spread across Asia, Seoul has become one of major destinations for tourists who travel in the Asian region.”

The museum is open from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. all year round. Tickets can be purchased at its official website (http://www.grevin-seoul.com/ko). Ticket prices range from KRW 23,000 for adults (aged from 19 to 64) and KRW 18,000 for students (aged from 13 to 18) to KRW 15,000 for children (aged from 3 to 12) and senior citizens (aged over 65).

By Sohn JiAe
Photos: Jeon Han
Korea.net Staff Writers
jiae5853@korea.kr

credit : Korea.net

Happy Together - Lee Hyeon-yi, a big fan of Hyeon Bin

2015/08/06 

photo621361.jpg

Model Lee Hyeon-yi confessed that she is a big fan of Hyeon Bin. Kim Won-jun, Lee Ah-hyeon, Yoo Sang-moo, Jang Do-yeon, Kang Nam and Lee Hyeon-yi appeared in the episode of "Happy Together" on the 6th. Lee Hyeon-yi said, "I am Hyeon Bin's greatest fan. We shot an ad together in Las Vegas". "We were supposed to work separately, but I insisted on doing it together. I sat behind him and kept talking to him. I asked him what he was doing so he replied me and then put on earphones". "He was humming to himself and it was "The Man". He must've been scared. I took pictures together everywhere we went. We were at a hotel and there was a roller coaster, so I asked him to ride with me".

Source : www.segye.com/content... Read more at: http://tr.im/7qgGO

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy Together - Lee Hyeon-yi, a big fan of Hyeon Bin

2015/08/06 

photo621361.jpg

Model Lee Hyeon-yi confessed that she is a big fan of Hyeon Bin. Kim Won-jun, Lee Ah-hyeon, Yoo Sang-moo, Jang Do-yeon, Kang Nam and Lee Hyeon-yi appeared in the episode of "Happy Together" on the 6th. Lee Hyeon-yi said, "I am Hyeon Bin's greatest fan. We shot an ad together in Las Vegas". "We were supposed to work separately, but I insisted on doing it together. I sat behind him and kept talking to him. I asked him what he was doing so he replied me and then put on earphones". "He was humming to himself and it was "The Man". He must've been scared. I took pictures together everywhere we went. We were at a hotel and there was a roller coaster, so I asked him to ride with me".

Source : www.segye.com/content... Read more at: http://tr.im/7qgGO

i do understand you girl! who wouldn't go crazy for that face? i mean just look at him next listen to him then u will understand what i mean who wouldn't fall?

Edited by Nazkurd
  • Like 2

#HyunBin new model for MEDIHEAL mask. He'd attend Myeongdong store opening/fansign on 8.21 afternoon.

11825907_846241585494690_169683318667697

ROGATIS Cool Summer Style #HyunBin #현빈 #ROGATIS #로가디스

CMRmnCmUwAAj8to.jpg

BTW:

HB's birthday is coming up on Sept 25th! If you'd like to send him a greeting card, here's the new address:
11885203_1188308291198026_19663666771861
c as taggged

Edited by MAROSA_JIN
  • Like 7

i was looking at hyun bins drama patterns like how long does it take him usually to comeback and its normaly about 1 yeah and a half or for 8 months, i prefer the 8 month one but its already been 5 months and yet no new what time do u guys think he will have comeback drama + movie. for me idk why but i immediately thought his comeback drama will be in the end of 2016 or the first half of 2017 i hope he wont take longer and for the movie there is already a chance for him to have a Chinese comeback by the end of this year or the start of 2016

• Like 1