Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin sheds his prince charming style

Hyun Bin showed off a different side in a recent photoshoot with lifestyle magazine 1st Look.

Known for his prince charming roles, the photos, which were released on Tuesday, took inspiration from Hyun Bin’s character of a North Korean policeman in his latest movie, “Confidential Assignment.”

(1st Look)

(1st Look)

(1st Look)

In an interview with the magazine, Hyun Bin talks about how he prepared for the part.

“I desperately pushed ahead with this role since I thought this kind of character is now or never (to play). I was over ambitious to play all the action scenes myself. It was exhausting but fulfilling,” he said.

More photos are available in the January issue as well as 1st Look’s official website.

“Confidential Assignment” is a crime action film about the fictional first cooperative investigation between the South Korean and North Korean police. It hits theaters on Jan. 18.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

‘Confidential Assignment’ Invites Press for Showing

4e2prbhqlm7dczjw1aa1tdh0tp8zdhh8.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Movie ‘Confidential Assignment’ had its press premiere at Wangsimni CGV in Seoul on January 10. 

‘Confidential Assignment’ draws unpredictable team play of North Korean detective and South Korean detective to catch a North Korean crime organization sneaked in South Korea. Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Yoona of Girls’ Generation, Kim Joo Hyuk and others feature in it. 

Meanwhile, ‘Confidential Assignment’ will premiere on January 18. (photo by bntnews DB) 

5psrtvs71v9vbf2swbjgieeskhmo74t1.jpg

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=32751

• Like 1

‘Cooperation’ star Hyun Bin shares reason for going public with Kang So Ra

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/20358/20170111/cooperation-star-hyun-bin-shares-reason-going-public-kang-ra.htm

Why did Hyun Bin decide to admit his relationship with Kang So Ra to the public?

Hyun Bin sat down with Sports Chosun for an interview about his upcoming film 'Cooperation', and of course, he was also given questions about his public relationship with actress Kang So Ra.

Back in December of 2016, Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra confirmed that they've been dating for about half a month. When asked why he chose to admit his relationship to the public, Hyun Bin answered, "Not that there's any special reason but it's the truth. I just admitted to what was true but this doesn't mean that I want to open up my privacy to the public."

He also added, "Kang So Ra said she can't attend the VIP movie premiere for 'Cooperation' because she has a schedule that day. I also don't want personal matters to become the center of attention

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/why-did-hyun-bin-decide-to-admit-his-relationship-with-kang-so-ra-to-the-public

Hyun Bin Reveals Why He Made His Relationship With Kang Sora Public

hyun bin kang sora

Actor Hyun Bin opened up about his reasons for publicly revealing his relationship with Kang Sora.

At an interview with news outlet Sports Chosun, Hyun Bin explained, “There wasn’t any particular reason why I went public with my relationship. I just admitted it because it’s the truth, but that doesn’t mean I want to open up my whole private life.”

He emphasized his wish to draw a line between public and private matters, saying, “Kang Sora said she wouldn’t be able to come to the VIP press conference for ‘Confidential Assignment’ because she has her own plans. I also don’t want the spotlight to be on our relationship.”

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin’s upcoming movie “Confidential Assignment” will be premiering on January 18.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/11/hyun-bin-reveals-made-relationship-kang-sora-public/

• Like 1