Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

posted on vastree playing account

Not sure if this is also related to HB's Smart Questions they were taking before but since they tweeted more information to fans I included what else was mentioned:

Please be advised that KCON:TACT 4U is an online event from June 19-27, 2021, that contains various activities and performances from the featured K-POP idols and groups.

Activities include concerts and meet-and-greet sessions with the featured artists.

Not exactly "new" but article on Confidential Assignment 2 - now that it is done filming, it is in editing process of post production.

Filming was from Feb 20-June 13

(HB schedule)

"Confidential Assignment 2: International," crank up on the 13th...Second half of the work begins.

ca2.jpg

The movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International"  finished filming and began work in the second half.

According to the film industry, "Confidential Assignment 2" finished all filming on the 13th after about four months of journey from February and began editing and post-production for its release.

The sequel to "Confidential Assignment  2" which was released in 2017, depicts an unpredictable global cooperative investigation by North Korean detectives Lim Chul-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detectives Yoo Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) and US FBI (Daniel Henney) who volunteered to return to South Korea.

In this "Confidential Assignment  2" , Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Lim Yoon-ah, Daniel Henney and Jin Sun-kyu are expected to return to a larger scale. Along with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin's extraordinary collaborative investigation chemistry, Yoon-ah, who plays Jin-tae's unemployed sister-in-law Min-young, is expected to captivate the audience with more presence and energy than the previous film.

In particular, "Confidential Assignment" was a successful movie that attracted 7.81 million viewers. Therefore, many fans of the first episode are also paying attention to the story that "Confidential Assignment  2" will show. Attention is focusing on whether "Confidential Assignment  2"  which bears the weight of the previous box office record, can take over Baton and establish itself as a box office series.

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=426338

*** A textbook for learning the Korean language using content from K-dramas popular abroad has been released yesterday, June 16. "Learn Korean Through K-dramas" features content from five series: "You Who Came From the Stars," "Descendants of the Sun," "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," "Hotel Del Luna" and "Crash Landing on You."  The book has a QR code linked with YouTube videos of each drama that allow learners to learn Korean more efficiently. Every sentence in Hangeul is translated into English, which enables beginners to learn the language more easily.  :kaching1:

usr_1623816960317.jpg

source : Korea.net

11 K-Drama Actors Who Are Great At Kiss Scenes

a29620aa32b74deda8c830ff7dfaf801.jpeg?s=

Many K-dramas often consist of a steamy kiss scene. It’s a part that we sometimes look forward to, especially if the main leads have a lot of chemistry. It takes a lot of experience and practice to really sell the passion of a kiss scene, so it’s no a surprise that there are a handful of K-drama actors who are known to be great kissers on the small screen. Here are 11 of those actors (in no particular order)!

Note: No idol actors were included in this list.

8. Hyun Bin

hyun-bin-540x730.jpeg

We definitely can’t forget Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin has given his all when it comes to kiss scenes and there are many that come to mind. His first epic kiss scene and hit K-drama came when he starred as Hyun Jin Hoon in “My Lovely Sam Soon.” Shortly after, there was no stopping his success as he went on to star in other major hit K-dramas like “Secret Garden,” “Memories of the Alhambra,” and most recently “Crash Landing On You.” With all these K-drama successes came some very memorable and impactful kiss scenes. The most notable one was from his recent drama “Crash Landing On You” alongside Son Ye Jin.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

10 of tvN Dramas with Highest Premiere Viewership Ratings of All Time

These dramas recorded high viewership ratings with their first episode.

For over a decade, tvN has produced hundreds of popular dramas with various genres. Currently, tvN is one of the leading broadcasting stations when it comes to high-quality dramas. Viewers have been showing love and support for the dramas of tvN. Among all, these 10 are the ones that received the highest ratings during the first episode.

Without further ado, check out the list below to find out more!

#7 Memories of the Alhambra (2018)—7.5%

1624607748174-6.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/06/25/10-of-tvn-dramas-with-highest-premiere-viewership-ratings-of-all-time-392497

HB's upcoming live event with Bench was filmed a few days ago. Jae Jae is also the MC from pics that came out recently. I put the one with HB in spoiler tag. Original poster also had a pic with Jae Jae -

Spoiler

HB's daily routine shared with Bench. Routine depends whether he is filming or not. He usually has fruits or yogurt with nuts in the morning. He did mention eating kimbap in the car (that manager prepared, in their agency van) He exercises 4-5 times a week for 2 hours when he isn't working. He plays golf with his friends - weather is nice (when he filmed this lol) He filmed this a couple months ago. So he was also busy with his film shoots then. 

A couple of pics of HB filming CA2 with Yoo  Hae Jin was posted recently on Naver. I also put in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Korean 200 update with global campaign displays and Cannes promotions.

Yoon Yuh-Jung, Song Joong-ki, Son Ye-jin... Digital exhibition of 'KOREAN ACTORS 200'

spacer.png

The 'KOREAN ACTORS 200' campaign, conducted by the Korean Film Council (Chairman Kim Young-jin, hereafter referred to as Young Jin-wi) for global publicity and archiving of credible content for Korean movie actors, will reveal a list of 200 participating actors.

At 5 pm on the 30th, you can check the list of 200 Korean actors who will 'touch the world' on the special site of this campaign. The 200 Korean actors who participated in the campaign range from 'All-Time Icon', which has been active as the face of Korean cinema for decades beyond the times, to 'Rising Star', which adds new vitality to the Korean film industry.

The 'KOREAN ACTORS 200' campaign, which was released every week through the special site from March 15th, draws the attention of Korean movie fans at home and abroad through intense portraits, in-depth actor theory, set sketches, and moving trailers where you can check out the masterpieces at a glance. did it

In particular, the number of pageviews on the special site exceeded 1 million, the total number of views of the moving trailer exceeded 1 million, and the number of #KOREAN ACTORS 200 hashtag posts on Weibo, the representative SNS in China, generated explosive responses so far, exceeding 430,000. It was possible to confirm the favorable feeling of the global audience about the actor.

With the 74th Cannes Film Festival as a starting point, the Youngjin Committee is spurring a full-fledged global publicity campaign. In addition to promoting the campaign during the Cannes Film Festival, an offline photo exhibition of 'The Actor is Present' will be held simultaneously in Korea and North America.

spacer.png

Ahead of a full-scale global publicity campaign, from this day on, digital exhibitions will be held first through large domestic landmark digital media. In the digital exhibition 'The Actor is Present', which is held at the Dosan Park intersection in Gangnam, Seoul and COEX in Samseong-dong, you can see the best cuts selected by the actors in addition to the photos selected by Kim Jung-man and Ahn Seong-jin, who photographed 200 actors.

Park Hye-eun, editor-in-chief of 'The Screen', who oversaw the campaign, said, "In this digital exhibition, the actor's introduction comment, which drew sympathy from many fans, will be released in the official Korean version in addition to the existing English version. Prior to the global promotion of this campaign, it is a special event to be held as a reward for domestic fans who have shown their enthusiastic support.”

spacer.png

In this digital exhibition, 20 male and female actors, a total of 40 actors, are revealed by week according to the order of disclosure of the special site, which started in early March.

The digital exhibition to be launched on the 30th is the longest in the landmark outdoor media 'Signature Dosan' near Dosan Park, the indoor large platform 'Signature COEX' at Megabox COEX, and the core digital media 'Edge Column' and 'Big Bridge' at the COEX exhibition hall in Samseong-dong. released for 3 months. Through this digital exhibition, it is expected that you will be able to feel the deep emotion of the 'extra large photos' of the representative actors of Korea that could not be experienced on the special site more strongly.

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=263697#_enliple

These Are The 5 Highest-Rated K-Dramas From The Most Paid Korean Actors

These are the guaranteed best K-Dramas you can watch!

YunqlzXPWBN4wjr9ZRcWlyYKV9Wix6okyo2v7RZB

There are thousands of K-Dramas to choose from… but how do you pick? A great way to spot an amazing K-Drama is by choosing a famous Korean actor and seeing which series was their best! By doing that, you’ve guaranteed yourself an entertaining experience. Here are just 5 to get you started:

Note: Cable K-Dramas and Terrestrial K-Dramas are rated in different ways and, as such, can be difficult to see which is higher than the other. Therefore, we have put two series that could possibly be switched. For reference: the highest recorded for cable was 28.4%, and the highest recorded for terrestrial was 66.9%.

2. Hyun Bin (Crash Landing On You)

After a paragliding accident, South Korean heiress Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) crash lands in North Korea. There, she meets North Korean army officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who agrees to help her return to South Korea. Despite the tension between their countries, the two of them begin to fall for one another.

h9_NefxqVe24MxD3mvwwSD_qTBkc-4JLhHvZj-UaUo7aVQBK6HxPse685_k2SPQRBk-iuj5PRlxIMyXLYxXP-7OpNktd6dZ16WARSY-9wmmp10vs=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 Hyun Bin in Crash Landing On You | Netflix

Now holding the record for the third highest-rated cable K-Drama in history, this series charmed everyone with its sweet chemistry and intriguing plot.

Close second, if not tied: Secret Garden

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

Hyun Bin's fan meet for SMART is on July 31

HB did press conference related with Bench. From a few interviews below. Please click articles to read full what's written. Some are similar.

Hyun Bin: 'Happiness? These days, it's being healthy and fit.'
Bench Global Ambassador Hyun Bin wears the Filipino brand's T-shirt for his virtual fan meeting event happening this Sunday, July 11 via ktx.ph.

Hyun Bin: 'Happiness? These days, it's being

In my Zoom one-on-one interview with Hyun Bin, I got to see him up-close and ask questions that I’d always imagined asking him. He was wearing a Bench navy blue jacket and light blue T-shirt underneath. Just so you know, I kept it together and remained cool. I simply told myself to treat this as a regular conversation. And you know what?  It felt that way. Hyun Bin was very calm and professional. His voice was soothing, somehow. He answered with seriousness but at two of my questions, he smiled — and treated me by showing his famous dimples.

The rest of my interview goes like this.

Philippine STAR: You have acted in many diverse roles that have showcased your versatility as an actor. What is your favorite genre? Action? Romantic Comedy? Drama?

Hyun Bin: I can’t say I have a genre. Instead, I actually try to avoid liking just one genre. Each genre has its own charm and message it portrays, so I really try not to lean towards one genre.

Among your varied roles, which character, to you, was most memorable and why?

As of now, I’d have to say it’s the character Lim Cheol Ryung (Hyun Bin’s character in the 2017 Korean action film Confidential Assignment). I finished shooting as this character just a week ago, so parts of Cheol Ryung are still left in my mind and body. And with the making of a second season, I got to play this character twice, so when I get this question now, I would say it’s Cheol Ryung.

Describe your daily life at home. What do you like doing? Do you cook?

Hmm. I cook very seldom. I don’t get to spend a lot of time at home, so when I do, I try to get plenty of rest, and I don’t do anything special. When I do something, I watch a movie I’ve wanted to watch or eat food I’ve wanted to eat.

1-3.jpg

Describe your personal fashion style and how does it fit with Bench?

I go for simple and comfortable styles. I think this matched with Bench very well since Benchwear is simple and comfy, yet still stylish and fashionable.

What is happiness for you? Or what makes you happy?

That’s a very difficult question. These days, I think it’s being healthy. I feel like being able to perform my tasks well while being healthy and fit is what happiness is.

1-4.jpg

The link to read more: https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/korean-wave/2021/07/01/2109260/hyun-bin-happiness-these-days-its-being-healthy-and-fit

The Diarist interview:

Can you tell us how you feel about communicating with your Filipino fans as a Bench model? And what do you think is the biggest charm of Bench?

I’m very sad because if it weren’t for the current pandemic situation, I would have gone and met you (Filipino fans) in person. But still, I’m able to meet and communicate with you through Bench, so I’m very happy. I think the biggest charm of Bench is the simple and comfortable, yet still stylish style.

‘I think a white T-shirt goes well with any pants. I wear it with jeans or slacks very often’

How do you style a basic white T-shirt from Bench, and where would you wear it?

Well, I think a white T-shirt goes well with any pants. For me, I wear it with jeans or slacks very often. But also, wearing a jacket or blazer over a white shirt with slacks would make you ready to go to any formal event.

Why do you think your character, Captain Ri, was so well received and so well loved by K-drama fans all over the world?

I think that this character is pure, serious, and most of all, knows how to sacrifice for his loved ones, which is what people loved about him.

What is your message or advice to your fans, especially now that vaccines are here and hope is on the way?

I believe that we have all been through a difficult time the past year, and I think that we are all doing our best to overcome it. So, I believe that very soon, we will be able to take off our masks and communicate face-to-face, not through video calls like this. So everyone, stay strong a bit more, follow the safety measures, and stay healthy. Then, we’ll be able to meet in a short period of time.

You have already tried almost all kinds of genres like rom-com, action, and sci-fi; what do you want to try next? 

Usually, I don’t select a drama or film with a specific genre in mind, so it doesn’t really matter. As long as it has an interesting theme or story that I want to try, then any genre will do.

You’ve played a lot of different roles in the acting industry. Is there still a “dream role” for you to play?

I don’t think I have a “dream role.” I constantly look for something new, be it be genre, role, or story, so I guess everything I haven’t tried yet can be my “dream role.”

You’ve been a captain, a CEO, and a prince among many other roles. What role do you want to portray next in a series or in a movie?

I also don’t know yet what role I’m going to do next. After finishing shooting for a film or drama, I browse through new scripts, and see if there’s a piece with a role I’m attracted to. I also don’t know yet what that role would be. I’m just constantly trying to look for something new, so I’m also curious.

How do you find time to relax, and what do you do?

I don’t really have a lot of free time. When I have to go into a next film or drama, I have to be on standby and get ready for it, so the only time I can fully relax is after finishing shooting a whole piece. To relax, hmm, I think I take deep breaths. Inhaling and exhaling deeply three to five times makes me more relaxed.

You can see in Hyun Bin’s facial expressions how he was genuinely engaged with the person asking the question. He made you feel special

Do you have any tips for your fans who would want to dress more like you?

I personally like comfy and simple clothes. So, if you want to dress like me, that’s how you should dress. If you want to have an accent, in my case, I put emphasis on my watch, accessories, or shoes, but nothing extravagant.

People still have not moved on from Crash Landing On You, and have separation anxiety. Have you moved on? Can you tell us more about your upcoming projects?”

I have to say that I have moved on, because after CLOY, I shot two movies, The Point Men and Confidential Assignment 2: International. So, I have to say I have kind of moved on, but there are still people who have not gotten over CLOY, and whenever I hear stories about it, the memories come back.

He was so relaxed and authentic, it made me want to crack insider jokes

https://www.thediarist.ph/has-he-moved-on-from-cloy-saranghae-hyun-bin/

We chatted with Hyun Bin on Zoom and here's everything he told us

1625111893_5%20%281%29.jpg

There are many things that you can appreciate about interviewing Hyun Bin via Zoom. For one, you can freely stare hard at him without getting shy about it. It allows you to admire his sharp jawline, his gelled-up crew-cut hair and the generous smile that shows off his dimples.

During Inquirer Lifestyle’s one-on-one with him on June 24, he sat comfortably in his chair, moved closer to the screen to talk, and rested his elbows on the table. He gestured with his hands to explain a point. He sometimes rested his left hand on his neck or touched the collar of his jacket, like he was posing for a photoshoot.

But the most absent-minded gesture that could easily drive a fan crazy was whenever he placed a finger on his lips, drawing attention to his puckers.

This is Hyun Bin, after all: a walking sex object and one-half of the couple credited for the so-called fourth Hallyu wave that reached Western shores. The other half, of course, is his real-life sweetheart Son Ye-jin.

The actor debuted 18 years ago, gaining fans internationally, including in China, Japan and the Philippines. His series “My Lovely Sam Soon” (2005) became so popular here that it was adapted by a local network.

The gender-bending “Secret Garden” (2010) saw a different side to him. Incidentally, Son had a cameo in that series. In “Memories of the Alhambra” (2019), he showed that he is also an action star with sword-fighting skills.

CLOY 'a gift to me'

But “Crash Landing On You” (CLOY) took him to global stardom. He was paired in the series with Son. They previously worked together in the film “The Negotiation” (2018). As Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok, he set high standards for the ideal man. The series also saw the birth of the romance between him and Son.

Hyun Bin told Lifestyle that he considers CLOY a gift to him.

“CLOY was streamed to viewers all over the world almost at the same time, through Netflix, so I was able to meet [global fans] in just a short period of time. This is like a gift to me because people still remember me for it," he said.

"So, for me, it was a piece that made me show my acting and communicate with so many people all at once. Also, I’m very happy that people started to show more interest in K-dramas and contents through CLOY."In a press conference for Bench earlier in the hour, he said that people were attracted to his character because Captain Ri is pure, serious, and knows how to sacrifice for his loved ones.

He added that even though CLOY is over, people are still talking about it. So it’s not a series that he could forget easily, even as he had moved on to other projects.

He added that he cannot name a specific genre he would like to star in in the future. Instead, he looks into the script itself. If the story is good, then he’d love to be part of it.

Virtual fan meet

What we’re sure of about his future is that he will hold a virtual fan meet on July 11, hosted by Bench, on KTX.ph. The show will be 75 minutes long.

In the press conference attended by Ben Chan, chair of lifestyle retailer Bench, Hyun Bin was asked what he liked about the brand. Bench signed him up last year at the height of CLOY's popularity.

1625112297_2%20%281%29.jpg

“If it weren't for the circumstances right now, I would have been there in the Philippines to say hi in front of my fans," he said. "I would be able to communicate how comfortable and stylish Bench is.”

The actor has a collection of T-shirts and hoodies from the brand. It includes graphic tees that spell out the word “Captain” in Varsity font, a reference to his role in CLOY.

1625112317_11.jpg

He said that a basic white T-shirt goes well with almost anything, including his preferred denim jeans or slacks. He also offered a hack to transform the t-shirt from casual to a little more formal: just wear a jacket or a blazer over it.

And one knows that he practices what he preaches, because that’s what he wore during the presser. He had a raven-colored shirt under the black jacket. He said that if he wants to elevate a look, he wears a watch and good shoes. "But I don't like anything too extravagant."

The actor looks like he’s growing out the military haircut that he probably had to sport for the second part of his upcoming film, “Confidential Assignment 2: International.” He reprises his role as Im Cheol-ryung, an elite force officer in North Korea.

We asked our questions about the film in English, and when we asked if the first film was shown four years ago, he nodded and responded in English, “four or five years.”

Again, it reminded us that Hyun Bin understands English. His Korean letters to his fans are always mindfully translated to English, as well as Chinese and Japanese.

Soldier roles

We asked if being a soldier is a role that he is drawn to since he was an exceptional marine during military service. He smiled, shook his head furiously before replying with a firm “No,” then laughed.

So instead, we asked how it was doing a role he already said goodbye to five years ago.

"It’s been five years since we last shot 'Confidential Assignment,' and we just finished the shooting last week. I don’t think I completely lost the character Cheol-ryung. Considering that I played him for months, and including the preparation time, I spent almost a year as that character," he said. "It’s like the puzzles have been spread out and I have to look back for the pieces and put them together.”

Fans may be familiar with the character, but he said, “I tried to upgrade the character and put more color into him. I think during the press conference of ‘Confidential Assignment 1,’ we jokingly talked about the second season coming out. I never imagined that it would actually happen for real.”

He reunites with Part 1 costars, including Yoo Hae-jin and Im Yoon-ah. He also worked with Daniel Henney, who plays an FBI agent.

“The shooting process was smoother and more fun, as we have already worked together before. With Daniel Henney, we worked together when we were both rookies in 'My Name is Kim Samsoon,'" he said. "Then we continued on our own ways and developed [our skills], and we met again after 16 years. I was very happy and we congratulated each other on how each of us had matured into better people."

The actor has not slowed down despite the pandemic. He flew to Jordan last year to shoot another film, “Point Men.” But we did ask him if there was anything that he did differently because of the pandemic. His answer showed us his discipline.

“I've actually just kept working during the pandemic, I didn’t get to pick up any hobby," he said. "But I went to Jordan for the filming of 'Point Men' and had to undergo a 14-day quarantine twice, both in Jordan and in Korea. So I picked up home training."

Traveling to PH

The actor said that he knows there’s a great future waiting for us after the pandemic. But in the meantime, we should take care of our health and keep eating healthy.

Even though he was able to fly for work, we also asked him where he wanted to go once leisure flights are allowed. He answered quickly and without hesitation.

“Philippines!” He smiled and paused as if to watch the reaction of this writer, Chan, and the other staff present at the interview. When the laughter died down, he explained the reason for his answer.

“So, after finishing shooting for a film or a drama, traveling is my way of relaxing. But I couldn't do that these days. So if I could go anywhere I would like to go to the Philippines. I heard that the Philippines is full of beautiful beaches so I would like to go there and relax and with a free mind," he said.

Read the full:

https://inqm.news/dddd

Introducing the newest TOM FORD Fragrance Attaché, Hyun Bin.

tomford.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0ynYgg2wZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hyun Bin wants you to tell him where he should go when he comes to Manila

...Here’s a snippet of my conversation on Zoom with Hyun Bin.

Personally, my key to K-drama was Crash Landing on You, which I only got to watch after the pandemic struck. I would say that in the Philippines CLOY was when you became a phenomenal figure, known even to those who aren’t K-drama fanatics. What do you love best about your role in in CLOY?

First of all, I want to thank all the Filipino viewers of CLOY, who started to pay more attention to K-dramas through CLOY. As for the character Ri Jeong Hyeok, I think his innocence, seriousness, and the actions he does to sacrifice for his loved ones are what the viewers loved about him.

9-743x1024.jpg

I mentioned in a press conference in Korea that I hope this drama crash lands on a lot of people and give excitement, warmth, and comfort to the viewers until the end. Looking at how so many people enjoyed it and still talk about it until now, I think it has successfully landed.

How do you prepare for roles, apart from studying the script?

The first thing I do is read the script and do whatever is visibly necessary. For example, for the character Ri Jeong Hyeok, he had to have a North Korean accent, so I had to practice that. Also, he is from a powerful family so, appearance-wise, I thought it would look good for him to have a perfect soldier fit so I worked out. I also try to cope with the validity of the character’s words and actions. I ask myself, “Why did he do this?” “Why did he say this?” By asking these questions repeatedly, I get into character.

‘If I get to go to the Philippines, I want to eat local food and go to the beach and relax.’

What is your physical regimen and what is your grooming repertoire like?

On my days off, I try to work out as much as possible by going to the gym. I also take vitamin supplements and try to eat a healthy, balanced meal. Aside from that, I try to get enough sleep.

6-743x1024.jpg

Of all that you know about the Philippines, what are you most keen to discover, explore, or experience? If you can come to Manila right now, what would be the first thing you would do?

I think it would be better for you to let me know! If I get to go to the Philippines, I want to eat local food and go to the beach and relax.

Your Filipino fans would be more than happy to hear from you. What have you got to say to your legions of fans in the Philippines?

I was able to communicate with you through Bench. I hope I will be able to meet you next time face-to-face and not through a camera like this. Also, I shot two projects after CLOY, so through those films, I should be able to meet you soon. I’m going to continue showing myself to you through other projects, so I hope you stay healthy until then.

Watch out for Hyun Bin’s new projects, a sequel to the 2017 film Confidential Assignment, in which again he will play a North Korean, this time as a detective, and the crime thriller The Point Men, in which he will play a National Intelligence Service agent.

Read full article at link: https://mb.com.ph/2021/07/02/hyun-bin-wants-you-to-tell-him-where-he-should-go-when-he-comes-to-manila/

Hyun Ban is the first Asian Pacific ambassador for Tom Ford Fragrance 

tomford2.jpg

I'm honored to be the first fragrance ambassador in the Asia Pacific region. I look forward to working with this brand in the future.

https://iconicmen.com.my/迷人炽热的暖男味道!-tom-ford-惊喜宣布-玄彬-成为/?fbclid=IwAR1gLAePxCckz-BKVMmIHWvR44R4cr_kCfQ0wL5PJHUMKjLe_4FIuT7lRBY

Actor Hyun Bin has been selected as the face of nostalgia for the high-and-beauty brand "Tom Ford Beauty."

On the 3rd, his agency VAST Entertainment said, "Hyun Bin has been selected as the Asia Pacific Attache of the high-end beauty brand 'Tom Ford Beauty' perfume." Hyun Bin plans to launch a brand campaign in 15 Asian and Pacific countries. Along with this, she released a pictorial.

In the released pictorial, Hyun Bin perfectly pulls off a white suit and catches the eye with his intense eyes and masculinity reminiscent of the midsummer sun. "As a longtime fan of the brand, it's an honor to be with Tom Ford Beauty. "I'm looking forward to the journey we're going to be together in the future."

Hyun Bin has received keen attention even after the end of the drama "Crash Landing on You," and is at the center of the global Korean Wave beyond Asia. Love calls from global brands as well as from all over Asia such as Japan, the Philippines, and Indonesia are continuing.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin recently finished filming the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International" The movie "ThePoint Men" is also set for release.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002969022