Hyun Bin 현빈 "Shining Brightly"

gm4queen

New ones from SMART

Spoiler

HB's latest design/teaser shared for Chow Tai Fook - He put 925 on it :)

Ecovacs Q&A :) 

from Bench instagram story of photoshoot (not sure if new or throwback)

Spoiler

• Like 1

more of HB's Chow Tai Fook jewelry - officially revealed tomorrow (Korea time)- some in China already getting it. 

925 design is the logo :) 

includes price list
Spoiler

More pics posted on this instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNy_c0epttJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzi_1uJVD-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

More on HB and Chow Tai Fook. Beautiful meanings behind his collaboration designs :) 

From the heart, Tomorrow and Shining

They can also be found on instagram posts here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1g7LQJfoc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1irUjJ1ix/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1nktPpFPI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Spoiler

More

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are about to get married in September this year?

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are about to get married in September this year?

Recently, a famous journalist from the Korean entertainment industry, An Jin Young revealed information about the intention of the couple Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

This person said, “When I went to ask the people close to both of them, they said that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin really planned to get married last year (2020).

However, for many reasons it was not possible. This year maybe their wedding will take place in September.”

In addition, earlier this person further revealed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were about to get married because there were discussions about the wedding venue in the hotel industry.

On January 1, 2021, the news that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were dating 8 months after the end of the movie “Crash Landing On You” became the focus of Asian media. Before that, the couple had been dating rumors for almost 2 years, but denied many times. Son Ye Jin himself admitted to what Hyun Bin was doing and complimented him on being an amazing person.

Hyun-Bin-and-Son-Ye-Jin-dating-couple-20

There are also many rumors surrounding Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin finally admitting the relationship after repeated denials. Famous journalist of Korea – An Jin Young said: “They decided to go public because they trusted each other enough”. The media repeatedly released dating photos of the couple also made them understand that they could not continue to “secretly” as a mistress, so they proactively admit to fans.

Journalist An added: “In fact, celebrities are afraid of going public because they often break up because of pressure. If you break up, it will affect their projects a lot later. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s relationship at the moment is really ripe, so it will be difficult for anything to make an impact. “

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/04/22/son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin-are-about-to-get-married-in-september-this-year/

• Like 1

where does lovekpop find stuff sometimes :P 

Yoona was recently announced for Our Blues which is filming already. Daniel's casting for Searching 2 was announced earlier in the year (I assume he would go back to LA/USA to film that movie).. CA2 is expected to be done filming apparently next month or June. Regardless both Yoona and Daniel might be finished earlier than HB and Yoo Hae Jin.

Confidential Assignment can also finally be watched on Netflix (depending on the country you live in)

HB is back on Bench SNS -

• Like 1

Hi, Thank you for keep updating this thread. Glad to see this new drama getting so much love. I hope he get recognized for this drama though I haven't watched it. Is it good? Was debating if I should watch it or not. Looking forward to his upcoming movie Bargaining. 

Edited by markjerry

Korean Actors – Famous Movie & K-Drama Stars in the South

South Korea is known for K pop and its high-quality movies and dramas starring Korean actors and actresses. Rather than relying on showing mainly Hollywood-produced TV series and movies on the television or cinema, Koreans are constantly creating films for their domestic market.

This creates a lot of opportunities for amazing actors and actresses to rise to stardom. New stars are always rising to fame, but this list is for the best of the best.

Here are our picks for the best Korean actors. They are the most popular South Korean actors known for their superb performance in playing their roles in K dramas. 

현빈 Hyun Bin 

Recommended to watch in: Secret Garden

Finally, there’s Hyun Bin. He has been viewed as one of the brightest stars among the South Korean audience ever since his heartwarming performance in the K drama called My Lovely Sam Soon.

Image of Korean actor Hyun Bin

Versatility in projects and acting abilities is something that Hyun Bin is especially known and acknowledged for. His most recent k drama was Crash Landing On You, which gained huge popularity worldwide. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.90daykorean.com/best-korean-actors/

25 minutes ago, markjerry said:

Hi, Thank you for keep updating this thread. Glad to see this new drama getting so much love. I hope he get recognized for this drama though I haven't watched it. Is it good? Was debating if I should watch it or not. Looking forward to his upcoming movie Bargaining. 

@markjerry, I wonder what this new drama were you referring to? While we await the release of his upcoming movies Bargaining and Confidential Assignment 2: International, when you find time you can try to watch his latest drama "Crash Landing On You". This is the most popular role he has thus far as Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok.  :heart1:

Going green: We look at Lee Min-ho, Hyun Bin, Lee Seung-gi and other hot K-drama hunks in their military uniforms

Earth Day may be over (and we hope everyone contributed in their own small way) but we're still going green for another reason.

It's K-drama Hunks Appreciation Day — we totally didn't just make it up — and we have scoured the interweb to find out how these actors looked like when they were in the army. The actual army, mind you, not a role they were playing.

Without further ado, let's jump right in.

Hyun Bin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-YzQEp_QR/?utm_source=ig_embed

He began his mandatory military service on March 7, 2011 and joined the Marine Corps, said to be the toughest branch of the army. He volunteered to join them because he had a good impression of the Marines, and despite stiff competition, managed to place in the top five per cent of the applicants.

The Marine Corps originally planned to put Hyun Bin on public relations duty but after public criticism and, reportedly, the actor's own desire to serve on the frontlines, he was assigned to active duty instead. He was named a top marksman as well.

Hyun Bin was discharged on Dec 6, 2012.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/green-hottest-k-drama-hunks-military-service-uniforms-lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-taecyeon

Daniel Henney did an interview for W Korea May's issue. The parts where he talked about Confidential Assignment 2 and HB, MNIKSS, I have posted them below:

He entered Korea early this year for the filming of the movie "Confidential Assignment 2: International," and will stay for a while before leaving tomorrow. I wondered if there were any other actors besides Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, and Yoona in the first episode, and it was you and Jin Sun-kyu.

I'm Jack, an FBI agent from the United States. I hope you can check out the movie later on why Jack came to Korea and how he will connect with Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) and Chul-ryeong (Hyun-bin). I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

There must have been action acting... Was it a tough shoot?

I had a pretty new action scene. He was tough because he had a lot of action. I get bruises, I get scars. Watching Hyun Bin's action acting next to him, I learned a lot and motivated him.

In 2017, unexpected films did better than masterpieces, such as "The City of Crime", "The Youth Police", and "Confidential Assignment 2". The chemistry between Hyun Bin from North Korea and South Korean detective Yoo Hae-jin was wonderful. How did you see "Confidential Assignment 2"?

I thought my favorite action and comedy were mixed in harmony. The story is solid. I also did a comic action movie called "Spy" with Seol Kyung-gu and Moon So-ri, where he played a serious villain. I thought I'd try a comical role. I was bursting with laughter when I read the scenario, so I asked the company to organize the schedule well because I wanted to do this work on this work.

Did you know that Hyun Bin played a North Korean soldier in the drama "Crash Landing on You" after the movie "Confidential Assignment"? The drama was a big hit not only in Korea but also in Japan. It's been a long time since you and Hyun Bin met since <My Name is Kim Sam-soon> and I wonder what kind of meeting it was. Isn't he curious about American activity?

I told Hyun Bin how popular "Crash Landing On You" is in the United States. My friends around me laughed when they told me to take a picture with Hyun  Bin. As we met for the first time in 16 years, we grew and matured, so we stayed relaxed as we often saw each other. We got along well from the first shoot. Our chemistry was good. Hyun Bin was not particularly curious about my activities in the United States. During the conversation, I naturally talked about the pros and cons of my Hollywood work.

Is there a big difference between acting in English and acting in Korean? Do you think the possibility of a character you can play varies greatly on the language?

Yes, there is a very big difference. The biggest challenge for me is'acting in Korean'. Acting in English is a completely different matter from acting in Korean. Putting emotion into words comes from intonation. It'll be revealed soon. When I read the scenario of "Confidential Assignment 2: International," I thought I would do well, but when I entered the set, I thought it would be hard. It was harder than I thought when I had to shout lines or when I acted with serious emotions. It was a huge challenge. I try not to avoid it because I learn a lot from challenges.

In an interview a few years ago, he said this. Every actor has an image, and that image and real life are a bit different. Daniel Henney's image would have started with "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon." The reference was interesting. Do you think you might have a different image if you started your acting career with a different personality?

No, I happily accepted the gentle image in <My Name is Kim Sam-soon> because the character'Henry' in the drama was not burdensome to me. Although he was a character in the drama, he was very similar to me at the time. If you hadn't started acting as such a gentle character, of course, your image would have changed. But eventually I would have found a way to be who I am today. I think the drama was better than anything else as a'timing'. At that time, Korea was a kind of hope and longing for me. It makes me think that I want to be in the spotlight in this country's pop culture. But the timing was really good. I'm thankful when I think about Korea.

Have you ever been frustrated by the gentle, gentle image? Have you ever thought about making a difference in your forties?

Well, I don't think that's ever happened. Actually, I've never really thought it through it. Jack of "Confidential Assignment  2: International" was a novelty I've never done before. I don't have to worry about "acting or doing something according to my image" because my appearance in person is not that different.

I still remember Hyun Bin and you acting fresh, but it's been a long time since you stayed in Korea. Has it changed as you get older?

As a child I was always forced to be perfect. So it was difficult. Don't make mistakes, don't look like a normal person. I tried not to speak Korean when I was in my 20s, but it was because I was not linguistically perfect. I was worried about how people would look at me. But gradually he became generous to himself. Even if I make mistakes, I feel relaxed. I just hope you can communicate well in words. It was very helpful for me to find comfort without pressure to be perfect.

Read more:

http://www.wkorea.com/2021/04/27/다니엘-헤니의-빈틈/

*Translated with Papago by Naver /It might not be 100% accurate

--

Ji Sung Joon, Ko Moon Young & more: 5 arrogant KDrama characters that we secretly love

Take a look at our list here!

KDramas give us a wide, wide range of characters. Because of which, we’ve seen almost every shade of character out there. Goody-two-shoes, disinterested, head-over-heels, and many more. But perhaps the biggest satisfaction comes from watching the character turn from snobby to a good, kind-hearted person. Following the characters’ journey as they somehow reel us in, despite being brats at the start, is intriguing right? Like it’s a challenge to not love them by the end.

Adding fuel to that smouldering fire, are just some of the obsessive characters we’ve seen over the years. To quote Rajesh Koothrapalli from The Big Bang Theory, “If you were a superhero, your name would be Captain Arrogant, and you know what your superpower would be?

Arrogance”. AMong the many arrogant, snobbish leads that we hate, we also find some that our heart beats for. Take a look!

Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) - Secret Garden (2011)

Although this show is a decade old, it has still managed to remain in the minds of viewers. Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) is the CEO of a high-profile departmental store and is arrogant, snobby, rude, and everything else. However, somehow he and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) swap bodies, and it just builds up from there. The journey to get a bit laid back, patient, somewhat forgiving and understanding, just makes us want to love him more. Especially when they swap bodies towards the end of the show and he’s the CEO again, it's satisfying to see all the ways he has improved.

Considering it’s a relatively old show, it might have slipped your list, so make sure to get it on there.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/ji-sung-joon-ko-moon-young-more-5-arrogant-kdrama-characters-we-secretly-love-714552