Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

agency post

they put all the shoots together in this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbDVYqJlOO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and looks like an upcoming interview from gq x ua

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbJSpApxNO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In their instagram story, they had to send out another reminder that HB doesn't have SNS and all the official VAST accounts. I guess there are still fake accounts going around and confusing people - who knows.. \

Looks like it made articles since even Soompi posted it

We have been receiving reports about entities that falsely assume our name or our artists’ names.

We are not operating any accounts other than the official accounts listed below.

Also, Hyun Bin does not own any personal social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

Under any circumstances, we do not make a monetary proposition or request to any individual.

We ask our fans to take special note of the above and protect yourselves against any damage from the entities that falsely assume our name.

We will also do our best to monitor the web continuously to prevent further damages.

We would like to ask you for continued interest and support for VAST Entertainment and its artists.

Thank you.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455101wpp/hyun-bins-agency-warn-of-fake-social-media-accounts

HB sent Jane an autograph

I didn't realize his interview would be up shortly after lol

Actor Hyun Bin meets Under Armor

Hyunbin ran silently and is still running.

gq9.jpg

I exercised a lot today. I've filmed something similar, but it's the first time I've filmed it with exercise equipment.

What is your favorite item when you exercise? Dumbbell. I like shoulder exercises. Dumbbell is often used for shoulder exercises.

People pointed at your shoulder. "Pacific shoulder." Hahaha. Shoulder exercises are painful when you do them, but they are very fulfilling.

The aftermath of "Crash Landing on You" is tremendous. In Japan, the exhibition "Crash Landing on Love" is held, and how does it feel to be at the center of the fourth Korean Wave boom? Can you feel it?
I think it's hot, but I'm not in a situation where I can meet my fans in person like before Corona, so I just send my heart through a handwritten letter. I can feel something, but I can't see it in person.

You've been using handwritten letters for a long time. What does writing a handwritten letter mean to you in the SNS era? When I can't communicate in person, the best next best way is a hand-written letter to me. It's an analog method that can convey your heart deeply.

He said in an interview with "My best days are in my mid-30s." Your prime is progressive, so your prediction is wrong. What if I could say something to you back then? 2009 is 12 years ago. I was very young. "When you're in your 30s, decide again."

What do you say about your 30s? I guess I thought there would be a big change in my 30s. But after passing the days when I got 3 letters in front of my age, there was nothing much different.

That's unexpected. Hyun Bin in his 30s feels like he's achieved a lot. Is that so? There's more freedom and tolerance in interpersonal relationships and work. As a result, the scope of acceptance of a situation has widened. Other than that, I don't really....

You were 24 years old when you became a top star as Samsik. At the age of 29, Joo Won from Secret Garden came. Maybe it's because I've already experienced too much in my 20s. Well, that's understandable.

And I'm at the center of the syndrome again as Lee Jung-hyuk. What's the impact of this experience on you? 
 Emotions or anything, flat. I don't have much of this. I tend to stay in the middle. Feelings, anything, flat.

Are you trying to maintain it or did it happen naturally? I think I tried before. I didn't want to go all over the place, but I didn't want to be droopy. There was a time when I worked hard to get myself together. I don't think the word "effort" is right? I think I just got angry.

As I said, there were many choices of works that showed my belief that I would not be swayed by popularity or money. A low-budget movie,< I Am Happy > and <Come Rain Come Shine> as a no-guarantee. I have a lot of questions about new things. I'm open to challenges. Even if I had a lot of questions, I wouldn't have been able to connect without a chance, but the opportunities came when I wanted to. I think that's why I just tried.

Looking at the past film, what do you think? Um... is this your best shot? Are you sure about that?

Hahaha. Was it your best? I don't know. If I go back with my mind now, my work could change. The scenario depends on when you watch it. Why does it feel different depending on what period of your life you read books? Then, I think it was the best choice for me at that time.

Which character has the greatest pleasure of creation so far? The most prolific creation is "I Am Happy" It was Ju-won who felt a lot of pleasure. Mansu was a character that made director Yoon Jong-chan, eyes, and hand gestures. I was very proud that I did something as hard as it was. On the other hand, the main source was that everything in me matched well with everything.

How about Im Cheol-ryeong, who will start filming the second film soon? I think it's going to be a bit different if I change the character. What if the new side of the character halts the character's charm? Would it feel boring if it's similar to the first movie? Oh, it's not easy. I'm having a hard time.

What would it be like if Cheol-ryeong came down to South Korea and collaborated with Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin)?

What if Cheol-ryeong meets Seri? Ha ha ha ha. (Thinking deeply) Meet Min-young, an ironman, and Jeong-hyuk has to meet Seri.

You're firm. They have to go separately. "If I meet Chul-ryeong and Jung-hyuk, I wouldn't know." (laughing) I think we can get closer and cooperate. I think Jung Hyuk will approach first. I made this character when I was a little older, so I think he'll be more inclusive.

Then I'd like to ask. Samsik and Joo Won are romantic characters in their 20s, and Lee Jung Hyuk are romantic characters in their 30s. Was the love you express in your 20s and the love you express in your 30s different? My basic idea of love is the same. However, there is a difference in how to express it. It could be because of the thoughts that have changed as you get older, or it could be because of the wide range of relaxation and inclusion that I mentioned earlier.

Then, what do you think love is? I can't live without it, but it's not easy to keep?

Are you a person who tries to protect? I try. I try to keep it.

What do you think is the most important thing as an actor? Truth... Should I say it's sincere? Maybe I'm being deceived by myself who's satisfied with watching the monitor. Maybe I was tricked into saying okay by the expressions I've seen a lot, the expressions I like, and the familiar things. Is this feeling real? It's a series of worries.

Is there an end to that concern? Probably not. So it's not easy. Acting.

I thought Under Armour's slogan of 'Only Breakthrough' fits you well. There are a lot of people who look forward to Hyun Bin's name. You might have wanted to get out of the way, but it feels like you've broken through. I don't have a side road to get in. Since I don't want to regret anything, I think I just walked along the given path. Yes, it wasn't over, but I just walked. I became a perfectionist while doing this job. I have to take tests every time.

Oh... What should I do if I didn't take the test? I exercise. It's not so stick to the outcome. It's not even the last one, but if you're swayed, there's no end to it.

Managing mental management would be important to maintain that condition. When I have a hard time, I do that to myself. 'This will pass as well.' That's what happens when relationships are tough. It's possible! In the case of the work, I think it's only once in my life.

If you were to combine yourself from your debut in 2003 into a single novel, what would you like to name the book? Wow, it's hard. If I set a big goal, I'll make a name based on my age. If I were to name it, I'd say, 'Act 1 out of 3?' Hahaha.

What about the appetizer? The main dish didn't come out.

Even though we achieved so much? That's why I set a precondition. " When you set a big goal!" I can't. I'll have to put a subtitle together. 'When you set a big target, appetizer!'

What do you want to break through this year? Negotiation is working on the second half. It's something I can't do on my own, but I want to go through Corona and do a stage greeting at the theater with "Negotiation." I would really like to do so.

This was mainly translated through Papago by Naver but I kept one part the same as Google translate. There could be parts not translated accurately - So I will post other people's translations when I can. 

--

Part on love

Park Hyun Soo is also back on Confidential Assignment 2 (He was in CA, The Negotiation, recently filmed Bargaining/Point Men). He gets to work with HB more again!

--

Actor Park Hyung-soo has confirmed to appear in the action movie'Gongjo 2: International' (director Lee Seok-hoon, produced by JK Film).

'Joint 2: International' includes North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyunbin), who was dispatched to the south after chasing a brutal and sophisticated criminal organization, and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Haejin), who volunteered for a partner to return to Gwangsu University, and Jack (Daniel) of the US FBI. Henney), this film depicts an unpredictable global cooperative investigation of South and North American detectives united for their own purposes.

Like in the first episode of ‘Mutual Assistance,’ Park Hyung-su continues the role of an officer of the NIS who instructs the South and North’s joint investigation. In the second series of'Hongjo 2: International', who exudes charisma with his strong eyes and tone in the first episode of'Joint', he plans to increase the level of immersion in the play with an even stronger presence.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/19/KIMZ6ZQBSPELRWDDKGW7MLMMZI/

Hyunbin-V-Lee Jong-seok-Cha Eun-woo, selected by Japanese media as'The New 4 Kings'

image_readtop_2021_164913_16136987444546431.jpg

[Reporter Jin Hyang-hee, Daily Economy Star Today]

Japanese women's fashion magazine '25ans' released the Korean male star'The New Four Great Heavens' and is attracting hot interest.

The magazine recently selected the TOP4 ranking with the theme of'Face Genius 4 Great Heavens' through an online article, referring to the charm of Hyun Bin V Lee Jong Suk and Cha Eun Woo.

First place was Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, an actor who is currently dating. The editor said, “I can't forget his face after 'Crash Landing on You"

It is art even if we cry,” and “he must be included.”

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/02/164913/

On 2/18/2021 at 11:19 AM, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette it is similar moment to when they were filming CLOY and she hit him hehe. Sigh.. they had a moment since also HB in that moment - his eyes looked at her /follow her as she turned her head too. 

more GQ pics

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLauz_Olb4v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reveal hidden contents

gq1.jpg

gq3.jpg

@ElectricHearts, yes, I love that scene & enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love them!  :glee:

17 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

agency post

they put all the shoots together in this post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbDVYqJlOO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and looks like an upcoming interview from gq x ua

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbJSpApxNO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In their instagram story, they had to send out another reminder that HB doesn't have SNS and all the official VAST accounts. I guess there are still fake accounts going around and confusing people - who knows.. \

Looks like it made articles since even Soompi posted it

We have been receiving reports about entities that falsely assume our name or our artists’ names.

We are not operating any accounts other than the official accounts listed below.

Also, Hyun Bin does not own any personal social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

Under any circumstances, we do not make a monetary proposition or request to any individual.

We ask our fans to take special note of the above and protect yourselves against any damage from the entities that falsely assume our name.

We will also do our best to monitor the web continuously to prevent further damages.

We would like to ask you for continued interest and support for VAST Entertainment and its artists.

Thank you.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455101wpp/hyun-bins-agency-warn-of-fake-social-media-accounts

HB sent Jane an autograph

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. The agency posted a notice in both Korean and English language on their Instagram Stories discussing the matter.  :worried:

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin appear in commercial together

binjin1919.png

Korean co-stars and lovers Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin just released a new TV commercial for Smart Communications, a wireless communications company in the Philippines, on Valentine’s Day (Feb 14). The inspiration for the commercial comes from the storyline of hit drama Crash Landing On You which stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin as the lead characters — North Korean captain Ri Jeong-hyeok and South Korean heiress Yoon Se-ri.

The 60-second commercial begins with the couple in search of each other. When they eventually reunite, Hyun Bin asks, “Do you believe this is possible?” Son replies, “I do.” Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin joined the Filipino telco as ambassadors in June and August respectively.

Their fans in the Philippines have been clamouring to see them together in a commercial, reported CNA on Feb 15.

“The wait is over for all of us K-fans who have been wishing for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin to be together again. We heard your clamour, and we read all your #InSmartWeTrust posts, so we knew this was inevitable,” said Jane Basas, Smart’s SVP and Head of Consumer Wireless Business.

“We had to make this happen. You are all part of this sweet journey, and we owe this to you, our dear subscribers. Enjoy,” she added.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin confirmed their relationship status on Jan 1.

Hyun Bin is currently filming the sequel to Confidential Assignment, while Son Ye-jin’s Hollywood debut for the movie Cross has temporarily been delayed due to the pandemic.

Born on Sept 25, 1982, Kim Tae-pyung, known popularly as Hyun Bin is a South Korean actor. Hyun Bin first gained wide recognition for his role in the 2005 romantic comedy television drama My Name is Kim Sam-soon. Since then, he has appeared in leading roles in other successful television shows, including the romantic fantasy drama Secret Garden (2010–2011), fantasy drama Memories of the Alhambra (2018–2019), and romantic drama Crash Landing on You (2019–2020). Hyun Bin’s popularity increased when he starred in a series of box office hits: the action thriller Confidential Assignment (2017), the crime thrillers The Swindlers (2017) and The Negotiation (2018) as well as the horror movie Rampant (2018). /TISG

credit : https://theindependent.sg/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-appear-in-commercial-together/

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. The agency posted a notice in both Korean and English language on their Instagram Stories discussing the matter.  :worried:

yea it was their 4th notice? I didn't keep count lol. They did send one out before a couple months ago - also on instagram story - similar one. People were getting fake accounts deceiving them and asking for money. This time the notice made kmedia and other articles. Although they posted more this time, they also post one showing all VAST related accounts too. 

• Love 1

CA2 started filming! The Space sent Binnie a food truck

Hyun Bin, "Secret Garden," Still Blessed (Interview)

0001263768_003_20210214140054061.jpg?typ

[Reporter Hwang Soo-yeon of Sports News] Do you have your own life story with memories? I rewind the drama in Rewind, a masterpiece that lingers in the hearts of the viewers after a long time. Following the 10th anniversary of "Secret Garden," the drama that the whole nation was enthusiastic about.

Is this the best you can do? A feisty millionaire department store president, who lives with the phrase'Are you sure?' and calls himself a'social leader,' fell in love with a brave stuntwoman who has no parents and is poor but dreams of becoming the first female martial arts director. It is an obvious Cinderella story about the happy ending of a rich man and a poor woman, but "Secret Garden" had a speciality to beat a cliché.

Kim Joo-won (played by Hyun Bin), the male protagonist, was used to bragging about money and took the life of a third generation chaebol who got married for granted. So one day, he called his sudden love for Gil Raim (Ha Ji-won) a "good deed of the social leadership" and confessed to an unbecoming woman, "Be like a mermaid and disappear like a bubble." It is based on the rational and realistic judgment that a happy ending exists only in fairy tales. Surprisingly, however, love made Kim Joo-won become a poor little mermaid herself. He threw his life to change his soul for Gil Raim, who was brain dead in an accident. "Bubble" was himself. The fantasy of "Soul Change" is complete with a solid narrative that coincides with the story of the Little Mermaid's bubble.

Gil Raim was also an unusual candy. Moon Bun-hong (Park Joon-geum), who is a poor heroine with no money and no parents, said, "I don't want to meet my son," proudly said, "Thanks to my grandmother's randomness, I can' t play with a man who lives comfortably."

After he changed his body (although he is Kim Joo-won's soul), he told Moon Bun-hong, who told him to break up by paying him, "Are you giving him every month?" and spent all his money a day after he woke up from brain death. "I will take responsibility and make you happy," he said, showing a strong growth in announcing marriage. Above all, the happy ending of having triplets included the first female martial arts director. It was also special that it was a dream that I had hoped before I met Prince Kim Joo-won on a white horse, and that I achieved my dream regardless of whether he was there or not.

If he were just a male lead in a self-indulgent conglomerate, he wouldn't have become such an attractive character. Hyun Bin was praised for his more mature performance, portraying a cold and cool man giving his life for his loved one.

At that time, Hyun Bin won the SBS Best Couple Award, the Teenage Star Award, the Netizens' Best Popularity Award, and the Best Actor Award in the Drama Special category for "Secret Garden", and won the TV Grand Prize at the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards the following year. "Secret Garden" has become one of the works that leaves great significance until Hyun Bin's present day.

In response, Hyun Bin told Expo News, "Many people loved it at the time, and I am grateful that you loved "Secret Garden" for such a long time." It is a great blessing and good luck to be loved and talked about as an actor," he said, expressing his feelings on the 10th anniversary of the broadcast.

Also, Hyun Bin is a famous line from "Secret Garden." Since what age were you so pretty? 'Since last year?' was chosen. "I didn't know (the line) would be loved this long, but I thought there would be a point of excitement at the time of filming," he said. "It's a scene I like even now."

He also revealed the behind-the-scenes story that it was not easy to continue to sit up. Hyun Bin recalled, "I had to film the same scene repeatedly for a long time, so I remember doing sit-ups myself at first, and then the staff pushed and supported me."

Finally, Hyun Bin said, "I'm happy to say thank you to all the viewers who loved "Secret Garden" even after 10 years."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001263768

So much new stuff!!

CA2 dinner meal

Spoiler

GQ video interview

video with translations

Spoiler

Drforhair with english translation that was updated on japan SNS account:

from official account:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLlpWH-l_Xu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read tweet thread on SMART contract/renewal:

SMART greeting

original article with greeting:

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/02/22/21/watch-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-have-message-to-their-filipino-fans

The latest SMART shoots

Spoiler

SMART related article:

There's a 2nd Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin TVC in the works

The Smart endorsers will also star in a campaign for the brand's postpaid line

Smart Communications confirmed on Monday, February 22, that a second television commercial starring its endorsers Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be released soon. 

Jane Basas, SVP and head of Consumer Wireless Business at Smart, made the announcement during an online media conference to promote the Korean stars' first joint campaign, which also features music from Filipino band Ben&Ben.

Basas said the second TVC will be for Smart Signature, the Philippine telecommunication company's line of postpaid plans. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, among the biggest stars in Korea, became household names in the Philippines with the release of the hit series Crash Landing on You. 

Speaking to media, Basas admitted that a joint campaign hadn't always been in the works for the two, but it was the clamor from fans that prompted the telco giant to make it happen.

Hyun Bin was announced as a Smart endorser in June 2020. Son Ye-jin followed in August 2020. 

That the two were a couple in real life was also a happy coincidence, admitted Basas. The proposal for the joint TVC was made in mid-December 2020, with the deal finalized before the year's end. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin – BinJin to fans – only confirmed they were a real-life couple on January 1, 2021.

TEAM. The Smart and creative team with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on location.

"Para kaming nanalo sa lottery (We lucked out)," Basas said in jest.   

But Smart's executives admitted it wasn't easy to bring the two together and keep it a secret at the same time. The TVCs, which were shot during a snow storm in South Korea, meant nobody was able to catch Hyun Bin or Son Ye-jin while they were out and about to shoot the commercial.

The first TVC, which came out on February 14, highlights Smart's 5G rollout. 

The ad includes references to Crash Landing on You, and is set to "Inevitable," an original song Filipino band Ben&Ben composed especially for the campaign. – Rappler.com 

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/celebrities/second-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-tv-commercial-in-the-works?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613985071

**Besides the 2nd CF coming soon, so is the live virtual event they are planning.

**Hope I didn't miss anything - I will post later if I did 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Read tweet thread on SMART contract/renewal:

SMART greeting

original article with greeting:

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/02/22/21/watch-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-have-message-to-their-filipino-fans

The latest SMART shoots

Reveal hidden contents

SMART related article:

There's a 2nd Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin TVC in the works

The Smart endorsers will also star in a campaign for the brand's postpaid line

Smart Communications confirmed on Monday, February 22, that a second television commercial starring its endorsers Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be released soon. 

Jane Basas, SVP and head of Consumer Wireless Business at Smart, made the announcement during an online media conference to promote the Korean stars' first joint campaign, which also features music from Filipino band Ben&Ben.

Basas said the second TVC will be for Smart Signature, the Philippine telecommunication company's line of postpaid plans. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, among the biggest stars in Korea, became household names in the Philippines with the release of the hit series Crash Landing on You. 

Speaking to media, Basas admitted that a joint campaign hadn't always been in the works for the two, but it was the clamor from fans that prompted the telco giant to make it happen.

Hyun Bin was announced as a Smart endorser in June 2020. Son Ye-jin followed in August 2020. 

That the two were a couple in real life was also a happy coincidence, admitted Basas. The proposal for the joint TVC was made in mid-December 2020, with the deal finalized before the year's end. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin – BinJin to fans – only confirmed they were a real-life couple on January 1, 2021.

TEAM. The Smart and creative team with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on location.

"Para kaming nanalo sa lottery (We lucked out)," Basas said in jest.   

But Smart's executives admitted it wasn't easy to bring the two together and keep it a secret at the same time. The TVCs, which were shot during a snow storm in South Korea, meant nobody was able to catch Hyun Bin or Son Ye-jin while they were out and about to shoot the commercial.

The first TVC, which came out on February 14, highlights Smart's 5G rollout. 

The ad includes references to Crash Landing on You, and is set to "Inevitable," an original song Filipino band Ben&Ben composed especially for the campaign. – Rappler.com 

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/celebrities/second-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-tv-commercial-in-the-works?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613985071

**Besides the 2nd CF coming soon, so is the live virtual event they are planning.

**Hope I didn't miss anything - I will post later if I did 

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. I heard that Koreans are urging for the two to get married after watching the ad. Their latest ad for Smart Communications, Inc., unveiled during Valentine's Day, has created a lot of buzzes. Smart is one of the largest telecommunications providers in the Southeast Asian nation. They also recently signed a contract with BTS to endorse the company. One of the highlights of the advertisement has Son ye-jin telling Hyun Bin "I do" after he asked her, "Do you believe this is possible?" This ad will stand as a pre-nuptial video - hahaha - :happy2:

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t quote images, thanks!

On 2/22/2021 at 2:39 PM, ElectricHearts said:

SMART Behind The Scenes

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this video. In an exclusive video that was shown during a virtual press conference, HB recalled his experience while working on the ad. Hyun Bin said that they had to shoot in the middle of a snowstorm in January. He said that it snowed a lot on the day of the shoot. Before ending the press conference, he left his Filipino fans a wonderful message. :heart: Another  commercial for the couple is in the pipeline. This was confirmed by Jane Basas, SVP and the second campaign will be for Smart’s postpaid plan. :smile:

“Hello. This is Hyun Bin. I have been given another chance to meet you all through Smart’s new campaign video. I hope that you’ll continue to support Smart and me. I wish you a Happy New Year. Please keep yourselves healthy and warm this year.” 

Hyun Bin is also part of the Korean 200 Actors Campaign! The magazine was posted today on Kofic. So you can see HB black and white head shot is among them.

From the press release in January:

Young Jinwi launches Korean Actors 200 campaign

Selected as 200 representative actors in the Korean film industry and started promoting globally

20210115141509f05f9988-be0f-4846-bb3d-5e33115d4e85.jpg 

The Film Promotion Committee (Chairman Kim Young-jin) took off to promote Korean actors abroad. This campaign, under the name Korean Actors 200, is a systematic project that selects 200 actors (100 male actors and 100 female actors) who represent the present and future of Korean cinema and introduces them to the world's film industry. 

The Korean Actors 200 campaign, which is carried out as part of the archiving project for Korean actors, selected actors considering the success of Korean films, awards at domestic and international film festivals, contribution to independent films, and participation in global projects over the past decade. The list of 200 actors selected according to the above criteria will be released through an online special webpage in March. The web page contains detailed introductions of each actor, portraits that make use of the characteristics of actors, and filmography videos of representative films of each actor. 

Young Jinwi said, “This content is not limited to Internet campaigns, but is produced as a booklet to be used in major media such as Cannes, Berlin, Venice, and other global OTT production companies, global agencies, 『Time』 and 『New York Times』. I plan to deliver it.” In addition, he explained, “We plan to produce a moving trailer that allows you to see the actor's representative filmography at a glance, to provide high-quality casting materials to film and global officials around the world, and to use it as a core platform to inform Korean actors to overseas audiences. .

Photographers Kim Joong-man and Ahn Seong-jin, who are regarded as representative Korean photographers, took the picture for the global promotion campaign. Joong-man Kim is a representative Korean photographer who has continued international fame through various photography for over 40 years since receiving the'Young Artist Award' at the Arles International Photography Festival in France in 1977. Sungjin Ahn is a representative Korean celebrity photographer who has been shooting various stars for the past 30 years, starting from commercial photography in 1992. The book containing the photos and actors that they completed with great care is published under the title <THE ACTOR IS PRESENT>. This title contains the meaning of the declaration that an actor who will impress the world is'here you are.' The production of books and moving trailers was handled by the film-specialized media 『The Screen』. 

Young Jinwi, who has been running the Young Korean Cinema campaign to introduce young Korean filmmakers, and the KOFIC Supports campaign to introduce Korean film companies that have entered overseas, and provide business opportunities, said, “Through this campaign, various Korean actors will increase their global awareness and expand overseas expansion. I hope it will help you.” 

https://www.kobiz.or.kr/new/kor/03_worldfilm/news/news.jsp?mode=VIEW&seq=3311

Its on page 50-53

spacer.png

Spoiler

kofic.jpg

Teaser for 2nd CF