Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Before Dispatch announced Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin dating, 2 important evidences that prove dating, which both cannot deny!

This is really good news for fans of the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Since "Crash Landing On You" ended, fans have enthusiastically "pushed the boat" for the couple to become a real couple. And now it has come true. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating.

Hyun-Bin-and-Son-Ye-Jin-dating.jpg

Before Dispatch announced Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin dating, 2 important evidences that prove dating, which both cannot deny!

Today January 1, 2021, Dispatch officially announced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating. This is really good news for fans of the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Since “Crash Landing On You” ended, fans have enthusiastically “pushed the boat” for the couple to become a real couple. And now it has come true. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating. However, before Dispatch announces that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating, 2 important evidences that prove dating, which both cannot deny!

Hyun-Bin-and-Son-Ye-Jin-wedding-1.jpg

Following Lovekpop95 please review 2 important evidences that are clearly recorded:

1.Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin – photos of going to the supermarket together in Los Angeles, USA.
On January 10, 2019, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin got involved in dating rumors, even traveling together in Los Angeles, USA. However, after the news broke out, the “Negotiation” couple immediately denied and confirmed that Son Ye Jin was traveling alone in the US, while Hyun Bin went to the US to arrange business and personal schedules. . Surprisingly right this morning, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were exposed to a series of photos going to the supermarket together in the US.

50172366903_0c4d7ee080.jpg

This time, the representatives of the two sides finally admitted that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin actually met in the US but continued to deny the emotional issue. However, the reason they give is enough to convince fans?

VAST Entertainment released an official statement:

“We checked with Hyun Bin and found out that the dating rumors were inaccurate. Earlier, he learned that Son Ye Jin had come to America, so he went there with her acquaintances. They went shopping. together, but it seems like this has been distorted. Other acquaintances were also present at the same shop.

It seems that the two artists were close friends of the same age, so this misunderstanding happened.

The incident was greatly exaggerated because Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were both public figures. The fact they are dating is not real. ”

However, the explanation of the agency Hyun Bin has not yet convinced the fans because there are so many star couples – stars have previously used the dating method with acquaintances to cover the public’s eyes.

2. Son Ye Jin repeatedly pressed “like” Hyun Bin’s photos on social media

Immediately after the end of the 56th Baeksang Art Awards, Son Ye Jin sparked a controversy when, for only 2 hours, she repeatedly pressed the Like button for updated Hyun Bin photos on social networks his Instagram account. According to statistics from fans, the heroine of Crash Landing On You, she clicked Like 40 photos of Hyun Bin.

However, it is worth mentioning that the photos that Son Ye Jin favored are mostly photos of her and Hyun Bin. Her actions have led to the conclusion of netizens, that this is Son Ye Jin’s “subtle indirect admission” about how she and Hyun Bin are dating.

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/01/01/dispatch-announced-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-dating/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

*** HyunBin’s agency “laughed” after hearing rumors that he and Son Ye Jin are secretly married! I look forward to this but not this time yet, too soon! :blush:

I must have missed this? LOL one step at a time.. They just announced dating :P

I love how more mutual friends are leaving comments and likes on SYJ post since she originally posted

Also I see articles are starting to use fan art now too (of them "married") :lol:

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette I realized after the fan art was from that gossip site LOL.. That was why.. I was like why would an actual site use fan art though from binjin instagram accounts :P

@ElectricHearts, ohhh.....................thanks for sharing these Hot & sexy pictures in my eyes! Love them! About that fanart, hahaha - whatever - I warmly welcome their relationship and will always show my support. It's really good that the two bonded over working on the same project and grew even more fond of each other after the drama ended. I hope they can continue a good relationship. I'm just so happy that they went public with their romantic relationship. :blush:

• Love 1

Yea it's funny though when sites use fan art :) :D 

nothing really new but Medifense finally added HB pic onto their instagram account

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxwEEChHkw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I also really like Mediheal Singapore's video of HB and tea tree oil mask

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxrawZgyeH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

CLOY Japan exhibition has now open. So lots of new pics etc too. Lucky Japan fans. 

5 Lessons Learned From K-Dramas That Tackle The Topic Of Physical Beauty

Stories about physical beauty are not new in K-dramas. Handsome sons and beautiful daughters from well-heeled chaebol families are the norm, while characters coming from a lower economic status may appear less conspicuously attractive but charming nonetheless. Even more common is the plotline where the less attractive character experiences difficulties in making friends, advancing their careers, or finding trustworthy relationships because of their looks. Makeovers and transformations are often in the repertoire, which in turn, boost the confidence and empower the characters. Sometimes, in fact, the looks of the main leads are what drive the story forward.

Arguably, K-dramas that subtly or overtly discuss Korean standards of beauty may have the possibility of affecting the viewers’ perceptions of beauty. This is why it is important to watch these K-dramas with proper understanding, guidance, and viewer discretion. K-dramas still have a long way to go before achieving an open conversation, well-researched, and thoughtful storytelling about the topic of beauty.

But there are dramas, however, which reveal that in the end, there’s more to beauty than meets the eye. They discuss important lessons that need to be learned when it comes to body positivity even with some clumsy, flawed executions.

Note: The term “overweight” used here is not based on BMI or scientifically proven health charts. It simply pertains to what K-dramas consider as “overweight.” The term used is not meant to cause offense to readers. Some plot descriptions may contain spoilers.

“My Lovely Sam Soon” & “She Was Pretty”: Talent and intelligence make a person even more beautiful.

We all know that physical beauty is not the only criteria that makes a person beautiful. Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a skilled pastry chef in her 30’s who is always made fun of because of her age and weight. She is described as having no college degree, no apartment or a car, and no boyfriend. But that doesn’t stop her from living her best life, as she fights for herself and what she believes in, and continues to work hard. Her straightforward personality and “ordinariness” are what attracted Hyun Jin Hun (Hyun Bin), a handsome entrepreneur who has traumas of his own. He loves her for providing something real in his controlled life, while she, in turn, doesn’t feel the need to change anything about herself.

sam-soon1.jpg

Watch “My Lovely Sam Soon”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

There was a brief Confidential Assignment 2 update. It was more related to filming location having been confirmed. It says it will be filming in February. I guess they want to confirm production details first before official casting update is released. As last casting talk was in late August when Daniel Henney was also positively reviewing and Yoona - that update was more on proposal  - checking their schedules back then.

Hopefully we will get more official CA sequel news soon. Since regardless, if HB, Yoo Hae Jin and Yoona are back - plus if Daniel is indeed joining, that is only 4 casts announced. I assume there should be more - we don't even know much about the movie except American team is involved as well. 

I think Yoona's drama Hush wraps up filming sometime end of this month due to Hush final episode date and Daniel is currently still in LA base on his last instagram post a few days ago.

Reporter Kim Jung-ho = Chuncheon City, Gangwon Province, announced on the 11th that the films "Cooperation 2" and "Night Run" starring the nation's top actors will be filmed in the region.

"Confidential Assignment 2" produced by JK Film will begin filming next month.

"Confidential Assignment 2" is a sequel to "Confidential Assignment," which was released in 2017 and succeeded in attracting 7.81 million viewers, starring actors Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Lim Yoon-ah, and director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed "The Himalayas" and "The Pirates," will take the megaphone.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021011113568288398

HB fan clubs were also sending gifts and they were also wishing Son Ye Jin happy birthday on The Space :) 

This is one of them:

And she even like a post from HB fan accounts too :) Here's one for instance:

• Like 1

nothing really new. Just vastree playing account added video from his seasons greeting shoot/with snow on it lol. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7zLQLJIMc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link And the account was posting on instagram story on snowman tree etc lol It's a nice snow day in Korea. HB is making working/filming earlier on too. 

15 Uncommon Korean Movie Recommendations

Evidently, Korea has a lot of depressing and wild films.

Many Korean movie recommendations have been said over the years, especially after Parasite won Best Picture. But what if you’ve already seen Parasite? What if you’ve already seen Train to Busan? Along with the Gods? My Sassy Girl? You’re done with “classics”. You want something else.

Well, you’ve come to the right place. These are great movies that are probably classics to someone, but the average/casual viewer may not have heard of them. Below are the 15 movies that are still quite popular and well-done but hardly ever recommended by other websites, friends, etc.

1. Rampant

GeiIXUqPJv56yBs-Qm74vGpm8H5CqiJiaw8uIVQMnEsX3ObEgIaqErPHTaSw1EeIqrpZa5tq4hmEmzSCKmSWMJBtu2geGMnz4exS7A1VQ40mgO8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 | IMDb

Lee Chung (Hyun Bin) is the Prince of Joseon but has been taken hostage by the Qing Dynasty. He enjoys drinking, gambling, and being with women. His older brother Lee Young (Kim Joo Hyuk) is going to succeed the throne and bring Lee Chung to Joseon to experience it. Soon, Lee Chung faces monsters that run rampant in the night.

(skipped unrelated....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-uncommon-korean-movie-recommendations/

131377301_1052887131858302_3450160901503

There is no denying the impact of Hyun Bin and Captain Ri in 2020, and this award acknowledges how he has profoundly impacted the K-Drama scene, global entertainment and our hearts.

This award goes to the pioneering actor whose body of work spans years of excellence in different genres. And despite already starring in many great films, Hyun Bin in his portrayal as Captain Ri brings something new to the table and will be unforgettable for years to come. #MetroBestKDramaAwards #KFeverOnMetro 

• Love 1

Fans wonder if Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin will get married

On January 1st of 2021, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin made headlines as the two finally announced they were dating

binjin1919.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin confirmed that they are dating. Picture: Instagram

Fans are wondering whether Korean actress Son Ye Jin and actor Hyun Bin will walk down the aisle together or not after they confirmed their love story, following earlier denials by the actress, Allkpop reports on Jan 13.

They believe that it is likely that the couple will soon tie the knot as they have spent a relatively long time together working in two projects.

On January 1st of 2021, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin made headlines as the two finally announced they were dating.

Son has become a favourite among viewers in both dramas and films for her easy-going personality, passion for action, and also her unchanging optimistic mind.

She stayed with the same management company for more than two decades, which made her known for her loyalty and values in human relationships.

In the entertainment industry, it is not easy to spend a long time with one agency or maintain long relationships with others.

For Son, she has been going to the same salon for two decades, maintaining relationships with her acquaintances for years.

Based on the actress’ personality, many expected her to be truthful when the first rumours of dating actor Hyun Bin started.

Fans and close friends of the actress believed that there were special reasons for her denial.

In 2018, Son and Hyun Bin formed a relationship when they filmed the movie The Negotiation together.

son.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing On You. Picture: Instagram

Despite acting in the same movie, they were filmed on different floors and only came into minimal contact with one another.

Son said in an interview that she has only gotten to know Hyun Bin when they travelled together to different cities to promote the movie. Months after the release of the movie,

Hyun Bin and Son were spotted at a mart together in the US, sparking dating rumours. The rumours continued when the duo became inseparable after filming the tvN drama Crash Landing On You. 

An official from the entertainment industry and an acquaintance to the couple predicts the possibilities of marriage saying, “They are both nearing the age of 40, and they would not have admitted their relationship so impulsively given their age.”

Many fans are also revisiting past interviews with the actress where she said, “Marriage? It’s always a goal that I dream of, but at times I’m sad because I feel it’s getting further away from me. I concentrated on work for such a long time that I’ve passed my mid-thirties already. If I’ve decided that I wasn’t going to get married, then I wouldn’t be worried, but I want to get married, and I’m ready to be married if I meet someone. I want to be married before I turn 40.”

credit : https://theindependent.sg/fans-wonder-if-son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin-will-get-married/

*** A fan named Tanya from India penned a sweet letter congratulating HB & SYJ. She also thanked her for introducing her to K-dramas. :blush:

Read the letter below: 

Dear YeJin Eonni,

My first introduction to K-dramaland was via Personal Taste way back as a young teenager. I binged a few dramas that year but grew out of it with time. Now, almost a decade later, while dealing with a hard breakup in my personal life, a friend suggested Crash Landing On You, a KDrama taking the world by storm and I decided to give it a try, seeing the cast starring SYJ ('the girl from personal taste' I thought in my mind).

Need I say how it swept me away completely? I laughed and I cried and I fell in love with Korean dramas all over again!

I binged several of your and Hyun Bin's dramas and then a few other actors too. Although initially used as a means of escaping my hard reality, the shows were so light and fun and cute that they filled me with pure joy and positivity all around and made me believe in love once again.

I want to thank you for being my introduction (as well as reintroduction) to KDramas. Several months down the lane, I am in a happy space now but the OSTs from my favourite dramas are still a recurring feature on my YouTube playlists.

Many many congratulations on your relationship. You do know how excited all CLOY lovers were right? May you have lots of success and happiness to follow in your life. Stay healthy and God bless you! May you keep spreading love and positivity all over the world with your work.

P.S. I have never been the type to be a fan or follower of big celebrities ever since I was young (and there are a lot of them in India). But watching your interviews and talks, I can't help but be inspired at the down-to-earth, graceful, warm, charming, gracious, beautiful and witty phenomenon that is Son Ye Jin. You have indeed given me some real-life goals and for that, I will be forever grateful.

An admirer from India,

Tanya

source https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-crash-landing-you-fan-congratulates-son-ye-jin-her-relationship-hyun-bin-594312