Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

12 Korean Actors Who Never Seem To Age

Although it is often said that beauty fades with time, many Korean actors have yet to even begin to lose their good looks despite being nearly 40 or, unbelievably, having already attained the rank of quadragenarian. Don’t just take my word for it though. Read on to see which Korean actors seem immune to the effects of ageing, and decide for yourself whether the old adage “age is just a number” rings true after all.

Hyun Bin (38)

These days, any mention of Hyun Bin tends to bring to mind his stellar performance in “Crash Landing on You,” but let’s not forget about when he starred in the hit 2004 drama “My Lovely Sam Soon.” Who knew Captain Ri got his start in the hospitality industry before being sent to the DMZ? Jokes aside, Hyun Bin clearly possesses enduring good looks, which have remained virtually untouched by the hand of time.

Start watching “My Lovely Sam Soon”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

21 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette I think they all don't age. I am jealous of the korean gene and their beauty projects/routine? lol

@ElectricHearts, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans have built their own gene pools and formed distinct genetic makeups. Based on tradition, Koreans only used natural and harsh-free ingredients to create the clear, glowy, and natural-looking skin through multiple generations that made K-Beauty products better and so popular today. And Koreans use ingredients that are not commonly used by other countries. Like Snail mucus - It is a popular ingredient in Korean creams and masks and considered to have a lot of benefits.Western cosmetics tend to focus on using makeup and application techniques to cover flaws, the Korean philosophy is that beauty begins with great skin. Korean products focus on skincare to fix any underlying problems rather than covering them up. ...Korean products often contain ingredients to make skin healthier. Would you believe me if I tell you that slapping your face prevent aging? Yes, it can help you in many ways. ... Additionally, it helps improve your skin's quality and makes it more radiant. This is a Thai beauty technique. It helps with wrinkles, makes your face slimmer and makes your pores smaller. And you know, female faces age twice as fast as male faces; between 50 and 60 year. :blush:

@willenette I am Chinese.. I don't think I look much younger (although people think I am much younger than I really am LOL) even though I am using Korean products.. I just don't do the whole 8-10 beauty routine :lol: Although I should do the blowfish exercise they do more often.. It was very interesting - I did look up the routine in more detail. I didn't know about these things before lol. 

Also another Bench update:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGtummvnOKM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

not sure why it isnt letting me embed now

28 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@willenette I am Chinese.. I don't think I look much younger (although people think I am much younger than I really am LOL) even though I am using Korean products.. I just don't do the whole 8-10 beauty routine :lol: Although I should do the blowfish exercise they do more often.. It was very interesting - I did look up the routine in more detail. I didn't know about these things before lol. 

Also another Bench update:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGtummvnOKM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

not sure why it isnt letting me embed now

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this IG clip. It won't embed since there's an error occurred in www.instagram.com  :blush:

APAN Star Awards Popularity vote information:

BTS, Kang Daniel → Hyunbin, Son Yejin, announce nominees for'Popularity Award' at the 2020 APAN Award

'2020 APAN AWARDS', which is regarded as the most prestigious awards ceremony by pop culture officials, announced the start of the all-time awards ceremony by unveiling a teaser poster and announcing the nominations for the Popularity Awards selected through popular voting.

195110_333666_575.jpg

'2020 APAN AWARDS', held on November 28th and 29th, is hosted and hosted by the Korea Entertainment Management Association in the form of untact and is broadcast live in over 200 countries around the world.

What attracts attention is the music awards ceremony'APAN Music AWARDS', which was established from this year. 'APAN STAR AWARDS', which started in 2012 as the first and only integrated drama awards ceremony in Korea for full-length and cable broadcasting, including terrestrial broadcasts, opened the music awards section, and K-Culture, which encompasses all popular culture such as drama and K-POP. It was possible to meet the protagonists in one place, and it was reborn as an awards ceremony dealing with all-round entertainment.

Previous grand prize winners were Sohn Hyun-ju (1 time), Song Hye-kyo (2 times), Jo In-seong (3 times), Kim Soo-hyun (4 times), and Song Joong-ki (5 times), and the 6th Grand Prize was won by Lee Byung-hun. I was honored with the award. '2020 APAN AWARDS', announcing a new start, announced the popularity award nominees with the release of a teaser poster set in an intense purple background on the 26th.

From October 27 to November 27, popularity is voted through the Idol Champ mobile app, and the popularity award winners are determined through 100% popularity vote excluding judges scores. The popularity awards of'MUSIC AWARDS' are held in 10 categories in total: Korean men and women solo, domestic men and women group, global men and women solo, global men and women group, and men and women entertainer awards.

195110_333667_591.jpg

Freshly Seven, rivers Daniel Bulletin, New East, more Boise, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Monster X, Jay Park, Bulletproof Boy Scouts, Black, Pink, biwayi, stern, Seventeen, Super M, stray kids, IU, eyes circles (women ) Children, Girlfriend, Young Tak, Oh My Girl, Space Girl, Lim Young-woong, Lee Lee, Jang Min-ho, Jang Yoon-jung, Jeong Seung-hwan, Jesse, Cheongha, Taeyeon, Twice, Paul Kim, Ha Sungwoon, Hwasa, Haze, Wheein, ITZY (I have), NCT , SF9, and other top idol groups in Korea and popular solo artists were nominated.

In the actor category, the winner is determined through a popular vote, and the voting is divided into three categories: the male and female popularity award and the OST award. Kang Haeul, Go Ara, Kim Go Eun, Kim Dami, Kim Min Jae, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Hee Ae, Nam Gung Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Moon Chae Won, Park Bo Gum, Park Seo Joon, Park So Dam, Park Eun Bin, Park Min Young, Bae Bae Ji, Seo Kang Joon, Seo Ye Ji, Seol Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Youn Seok, Lee Min Ho, Dong Wook Lee , Lee Seong-gyeong, Lee Min-jung, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Jun-ki, Ki-Yong Ki, Jang Dong-yoon, Jeon Mi-do, Jeong Hae-in, Jo Bo-a, Jo Jung-seok, Ji Chang-wook, Joo-won, and Hyun-bin.

'APAN MUSIC AWARDS', which awards a total of 32 categories, including 10 teams of K-POP's top-notch artists who shined this year, Rookie Award, Album Award, and Popularity Award. In'APAN STAR AWARDS', which awards the aired drama, a high interest is gathering about who will be the main character of the topic that swept the Korean music industry and home theater. This year, awards will be awarded in a total of 27 categories by expanding the grand prize to the web/short drama category.

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=195110

--

Another greeting/ HB Season's Greeting is now on sale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyg_7OJ5Nb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congrats Hyun Bin (KTP) He will be awarded today!!

:Pandabulous:

2020 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards

The presidential citation is ▲ Actor Kim Hee-ae, who has shown impressive performance in this year's drama 'World of Couples' and has shown good influence through donation events for children with incurable diseases for the past 20 years. ▲ Entertainment under the nickname of 'Kookmin MC' for a long time. Kang Ho-dong, a broadcaster who played an active part in the program ▲ Kim Ki-pyo, a player who led the quality improvement of popular music by debuting with 'Shin Joong-hyun and The Men' in 1971, ▲'Sign', 'Signal', and 'Kingdom'. 6 people including Kim Eun-hee, a writer who is well-received at home and abroad for his story, ▲ Actor Cheon Ho-jin, who was loved for his heartfelt performance in various works such as the drama ``I went to once,'' ▲ Actor Hyun Bin, who once again spread the Korean Wave through the drama ``Crash Landing on You'

The prime minister's citation winners include actor Kang Haneul, actor Gong Hyo-jin, voice actor Kim Yong-sik, comedy Park Mi-sun, group Seventeen, pop culture and art producer Shin Chun-soo, actor Yun Yoo-sun, and choreographer Choi Young-jun. 9 members (teams) including Sungwoo Kang Soo-jin, group Nobrain, actor Ryu Soo-young, broadcaster Sang-chun Sang, singer Lim Young-woong, comedy Jang Do-yeon, actor Jeong Seong-ha, actor Jung Seong-hwa, and actor Cho Jae-yoon (teams) receive a citation from the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. At this awards ceremony, hosted by actor Dongyoon Jang and announcer Yewon Jang, pop culture artists representing Hallyu such as Kim Junsu and Seventeen will perform various celebrations. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001218930

You can watch live at 6pm KST

49 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Congrats Hyun Bin (KTP) He will be awarded today!!

2020 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards

The presidential citation is ▲ Actor Kim Hee-ae, who has shown impressive performance in this year's drama 'World of Couples' and has shown good influence through donation events for children with incurable diseases for the past 20 years. ▲ Entertainment under the nickname of 'Kookmin MC' for a long time. Kang Ho-dong, a broadcaster who played an active part in the program ▲ Kim Ki-pyo, a player who led the quality improvement of popular music by debuting with 'Shin Joong-hyun and The Men' in 1971, ▲'Sign', 'Signal', and 'Kingdom'. 6 people including Kim Eun-hee, a writer who is well-received at home and abroad for his story, ▲ Actor Cheon Ho-jin, who was loved for his heartfelt performance in various works such as the drama ``I went to once,'' ▲ Actor Hyun Bin, who once again spread the Korean Wave through the drama ``Crash Landing on You'

The prime minister's citation winners include actor Kang Haneul, actor Gong Hyo-jin, voice actor Kim Yong-sik, comedy Park Mi-sun, group Seventeen, pop culture and art producer Shin Chun-soo, actor Yun Yoo-sun, and choreographer Choi Young-jun. 9 members (teams) including Sungwoo Kang Soo-jin, group Nobrain, actor Ryu Soo-young, broadcaster Sang-chun Sang, singer Lim Young-woong, comedy Jang Do-yeon, actor Jeong Seong-ha, actor Jung Seong-hwa, and actor Cho Jae-yoon (teams) receive a citation from the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism. At this awards ceremony, hosted by actor Dongyoon Jang and announcer Yewon Jang, pop culture artists representing Hallyu such as Kim Junsu and Seventeen will perform various celebrations. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001218930

You can watch live at 6pm KST

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. Yes, this will take place live later today, October 28 at 6 PM KST! This is streaming live via the KCCA's official YouTube. Each year during the 'Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards', the government recognizes excellent figures in popular entertainment who contributed to the advancement of South Korea's culture and arts. Congratulations to HB for this President's Award. The broadcast will also air later on November 1 at 6 PM KST via SBS MTV:blush:

So much stuff! I probably need to do multiple posts the more I find later lol

kpc2020-2.jpg

kpc2020-3.jpg

Spoiler

post from his agency:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4xp45pRR1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Crash Landing On You was also award for VOD category at Cable TV Broadcasting Awards:

In addition,'The Cross of North Gando ( CBS TV )' and'Beyond Confrontation (Arirang International Broadcasting)' for the liberal arts/document awards ,'The Choir (Daegyo Children's TV )' for children , and the music awards for ')','Gyeongsul Gukchi, About Shame ( TBS )' as the target,'Welcome, this is the first time in Korea ( MBC Every1)' for the global award , and'Crash Landing on Love ( tvN )' for the VOD category . 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0011976200

He got the flowers from his fans when he left:

Spoiler

other pics:

Spoiler