Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Hyun Bin 현빈 "Shining Brightly"

Filipino Couple Had A “Crash Landing On You” Themed Photoshoot, And It Was Perfect

You might get jealous!

I-4zRramlJhAHyocS_h6uLOkx3QR-eb4KytQZ8J0

A Filipino couple is melting hearts with their adorable CLOY-inspired pre-nup photoshoot.

Sultan Kudarat First District Rep. Rihan Mangudadatu Sakaluran and Police Lt. Al-shadat Hassan Abdurajak became a hot topic online for their accurate portrayal of the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You.

Their photos will transport you back to the drama and leave you gushing over how cute they are.

Check them out  here : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/filipino-couple-crash-landing-themed-photoshoot-perfect/

• Like 2

Another picture of Hyun in Jordan with Hwang Jung Min and Kang Ki Young that has been circulated on social media. I’m loving his scruffy/beard look as well. :wub:

Credits: hyunbin_international

• Love 1

*** The results are out for the latest Exciting DC Poll, which is performed by the portal website DCInside. The question for the poll, which was tabulated from September 6th to September 12th, was Which Star Seems The Most Self-managed. Hyun Bin won with a resounding 62% of all votes cast, easily beating Lee Seung-gi who was in second place with 23% of the vote. :blush:

credit : Hancinema

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1

16 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Another picture of Hyun in Jordan with Hwang Jung Min and Kang Ki Young that has been circulated on social media. I’m loving his scruffy/beard look as well. :wub:

credits: hyunbin_international

@elizabeth, thanks for sharing this. I wonder why HB doesn't have an IG. He doesn't like to  share his private life on social media? It has become a platform for celebrities to get in touch with fans virtually. Korean celebrities have each one account for themselves (some idols even have more than one to document their artworks, pets, etc.). However, HB has none.  Just curious............ :grin:

http://english.pickcon.co.kr/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/02/2020070280135.html
Actor Hyun Bin Keeps Fans Guessing with Diverse Fashion Stylings

May 27, 2020

890997CF-AB7B-4D80-A941-9DC5D9EA6983.jpg

Hyun Bin, the star of cable channel tvN's hit drama "Crash Landing on You," has garnered attention for his versatile fashion sense to make him look good in whatever outfits he wears, from a military uniform to casual outfits.

3E3E72E5-7D60-4638-B4B9-B790A1DB5A32.jpg

At a press junket for the drama in December 2019, just ahead of its airing, he appeared wearing a black turtleneck sweater and white pants matched with a camel-colored velvet jacket. For a press event for another hit drama series, "Memories of the Alhambra," in November 2018, he also appeared in a black turtleneck sweater, but wore it with a grey double-breasted suit, finishing the dandy outfit with black dress shoes.

In fact, Hyun Bin has been fashionable on every occasion, even looking back to several years ago in the early 2000s.

In 2008, he attended a press event for his drama "Worlds Within" in a suit and tie, unconventionally matched with a white V-neck T-shirt. At the press event for MBC's TV series "Friend, Our Legend" the following year, he appeared in a school uniform and short hairstyle that fit his role in the series.

At a press conference for SBS' megahit drama series "Secret Garden" in 2010, he showed up in an all-black outfit, making him simply look stylish.

On his way to start mandatory military service in March 2011, he opted for a casual, comfy look in a grey hoodie under a safari jacket with a baseball cap and sneakers.

Spoiler

53B94326-5254-449F-B9F3-17B4F0145562.jpg

3C15EBFD-3F09-4DC2-B21B-0CEE36458765.jpg

B68543D0-96F1-48BB-86CF-4F300340AA1B.jpg

A1DAA649-0EA3-41C0-977F-4F0CE032CFC9.jpg

2162701D-B09F-4986-8CBB-0263F9753DA6.jpg

3B5C8405-5450-4577-99D5-5AC7D16F4408.jpg

CFB25C05-58C3-4485-8000-22DDB04FA45A.jpg

B1D5C76E-2B5B-4DD9-9274-C843AAA61917.jpg

EF40D6BC-DAB2-4008-A83A-1C6DA84CCCFB.jpg

B74755C8-5962-4A31-94DE-BFC389A52EDE.jpg

978D89F3-2700-4143-A778-7C7FD2253A91.jpg

5BDFA72A-17CD-4FBE-A018-267E2129650A.jpg

82AEC640-FB58-4E38-9E4C-6215B16C55DC.jpg

1FE4AEF3-D0CA-4AE8-9298-EF5CDA511BE4.jpg

• Like 1

***  In the poll held by 'King Choice Voting Platform', international fans selected 'The 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebrities of 2020', which ended on September 15. Check out the TOP 10 below!  :blush:

1. Xiao Zhan (Chinese Actor & Singer)
2. Wang Yibo (Chinese Actor & Singer)
3. Lee Minho (Korean Actor)
4. EXO's Park Chanyeol
5. BTS's Jeon Jungkook
6. Hyunbin (Korean Actor)
7. SS501's Kim Hyunjoong
8. Kang Daniel (Korean Singer)
9. Dimas Kudaibergen
10. ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

On 9/16/2020 at 4:03 AM, willenette said:

@elizabeth, thanks for sharing this. I wonder why HB doesn't have an IG. He doesn't like to  share his private life on social media? It has become a platform for celebrities to get in touch with fans virtually. Korean celebrities have each one account for themselves (some idols even have more than one to document their artworks, pets, etc.). However, HB has none.  Just curious............ :grin:

Actually that pic of them golfing in Jordan was actually told to be deleted too. Stuff related to Bargaining or any hints of Binnie's look always seems to be wanted to delete. They really don't want stuff to be shared in advance of that film. However, it is clear Binnie will go through many looks on the film it seems. 

I noticed Binnie hasn't done a variety show in years as well. He is a really private guy it seems and I respect that. Technically you would consider his company account his account - even though he isn't the one that personally runs it. He updates his fans on The Space more - videos and pics /also he doesn't run it, they post stuff on him lol. He is an adjussi so he can't use these things :lol: Watching him struggling to use the phone and app during Rampant press con made me laugh lol. He is like other actors like Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Won who have no interest in instagram/twitter at all. Plus we know he has said in his past that the public only knows 10% of his private life. Those who use instagram too either share more personal stuff of their activity or just update every now and then more on their CFs and projects than anything more related to their private life. However, I have noticed more people are doing vlog series or YouTube series. I just don't expect much from him in regards to SNS :lol:

If he ever had an account, it would probably be golf related updates :lol:

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Actually that pic of them golfing in Jordan was actually told to be deleted too. Stuff related to Bargaining or any hints of Binnie's look always seems to be wanted to delete. They really don't want stuff to be shared in advance of that film. However, it is clear Binnie will go through many looks on the film it seems. 

I noticed Binnie hasn't done a variety show in years as well. He is a really private guy it seems and I respect that. Technically you would consider his company account his account - even though he isn't the one that personally runs it. He updates his fans on The Space more - videos and pics /also he doesn't run it, they post stuff on him lol. He is an adjussi so he can't use these things :lol: Watching him struggling to use the phone and app during Rampant press con made me laugh lol. He is like other actors like Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Won who have no interest in instagram/twitter at all. Plus we know he has said in his past that the public only knows 10% of his private life. Those who use instagram too either share more personal stuff of their activity or just update every now and then more on their CFs and projects than anything more related to their private life. However, I have noticed more people are doing vlog series or YouTube series. I just don't expect much from him in regards to SNS :lol:

If he ever had an account, it would probably be golf related updates :lol:

@ElectricHearts, I also noticed that many shows such as Running Man, Infinity Challenge and 2 Days 1 Night tend to invite guests e.g. actors, comedians etc. that have a pre-existing relationship with cast members. And some actors relied on variety shows for promotion of their projects. :blush:

I think it was Return of the Superman where Gary's son mentioned Binnie. His son thought the singer Gary was interviewing was Binnie:lol: I had watched it before. 

YKW talked about working with Binnie in CLOY and other related HB content is below from the interview:

-Are there any episodes that you remember most when you shot?

What impressed me was that there was a scene where Seri (Son Ye Jin) puts on us a mask pack after coming to Korea. I didn't know at the time of shooting, but isn't mask pack a daily event for us to wear at home with our family? But that was also their first experience. It felt like we were one family because we were doing what the family did at home. It was very warm and cute.

In another scene, at Seri's house, the captain (Hyun Bin) instructed us to return to North Korea, but we said, "I will follow the captain." I read the script of the scene and cried. However, I couldn't do it well at the time of shooting, probably because I strongly thought that I had to do this scene well. However, the director was OK. I wanted to do it a little more, but from my point of view I couldn't say I wanted to do it again, and at that time Hyun Bin noticed my mood and asked, "Is there any problem?" When I said, "I feel like I couldn't really do this line," it wasn't because Hyun Bin and the camera director wanted to do it, but just "Why don't you try it again?" He suggested to the director and did it again.

Thanks to that, I was able to finish it well and got OK, but at the moment when that OK came out, Hyun Bin, who was standing facing me, gave me a thumbs up (thumbs up gesture). I did.

At that time, I was so cool that I was a man. I was so excited that I wondered how happy it would be if a female fan stood here instead of me.

I thought he was a cool person, not only in appearance but also in content.

What if you liken the members of the 5th Company to animals?

I really thought about this question (laughs).

• Hyun Bin (role of Li Jung Hyuk )

Adolescent lion. It has an aura, but it's cute and cool. Is it like the Simba of "The Lion King"?

• Yoo Soo Bin (role of Kim Jumok)

Donkey (donkey). Do you really understand? (Lol)

• Lee Shin-young (role of Park Gwang-bom)

Fennec fox or Siamese cat? It looks timid, but it's often vague and full of gaps. It looks like a cute cat.

• Tan Jun Sang (role of Kum Eun Dong)

Maltese. It's white and small. When I was shooting, I always hugged him every time I greeted him. I want to keep it in my pocket (laughs)

• (* Not the 5th company) Kim Youngmin (role of Jung Manbok)

It's a deer, but it's a female deer. My brother is like a mother who wraps me up. Being kind and smiling. Such a person.

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/76813/