Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Hyun Bin 현빈 "Shining Brightly"

Top 3 Favorite Drama Characters Of The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

There were a lot of good dramas in the first half of 2020, and many lead characters of these dramas stole the heart of K-Dramas viewers.

Back on Aug. 18, we have asked Kpopmap readers to choose their favorite character in dramas of the first half of 2020 (January to June 2020). A lot of you have voted, thank you for your votes!

Here are the current results based on data retrieved on Aug. 24, 2020.

3- Li JungHyuk (Hyun Bin) - "Crash Landing On You"

Top 3 Favorite Drama Characters Of The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

North Korean captain Li JungHyuk also swoon K-Drama viewers with his cold-looking attitude but with the warmest heart and sincere love in "Crash Landing On You". It is number 3.

Find out all the rankings below.

favorite-character-first-half-2020-kpopm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-drama-characters-of-the-first-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

On 8/24/2020 at 12:34 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Hyun Bin And Yoo Hae Jin In Talks To Return For Sequel To 2017 Hit Film “Confidential Assignment”

Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin may be teaming up again for a sequel to the hit film “Confidential Assignment”!

On August 24, it was reported that both Yoo Hae Jin and Hyun Bin had been given offers to appear in the upcoming sequel. Sources from both of their agencies, Huayi Brothers Korea and VAST Entertainment respectively, confirmed the news and stated that the actors are currently looking over the offers.

The original 2017 film was directed by Kim Sung Hoon and told the story of North Korean detective Rim Chul Ryung (Hyun Bin) working with South Korean detective Kang Jin Tae (played by Yoo Hae Jin). Kim Joo Hyuk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, and others stood out with memorable performances as well. The film attracted over 7.81 million moviegoers in total, and was a box office success.

A source from the “Confidential Assignment” sequel stated that they are currently in the process of editing the final script, and said, “We hope to bring back the aspects that people loved in the first ‘Confidential Assignment’ film to the sequel as well.”

Hyun Bin is currently in Jordan filming “Bargaining,” while Yoo Hae Jin is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film “Space Sweepers.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1421193wpp/hyun-bin-and-yoo-hae-jin-in-talks-to-return-for-sequel-to-2017-hit-film-confidential-assignment

Hi @ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. So, we might be able to see Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin’s combination once again. I heard that Confidential Assignment 2 is scheduled to begin filming next year. :blush: Wait & see.........................

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Daniel Henney got the script too! https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004262729

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing the link. I hope he'll be part of the production. Meanwhile, in another development, Hyun Bin is all set to return to Korea from Jordan, where he is filming for his movie Bargaining, next month, September.

6 Memorable K-Drama Marriage Proposals That You'll Say "Yes!" A Thousand Times

Seeing our favorite K-drama couple expressing their love for each other - from holding hands to locking eyes to kissing - make us all swoon and wish we're experiencing the same. How much more if the man finally gets down on one knee or just flashes a dazzling ring while he stares at the woman lovingly?

K-drama marriage proposals never fail to make our hearts flutter. It's just so surreal and, we admit, we wish we're in that same moment, saying "yes!" a thousand times.

Here's a list of the most unforgettable K-drama marriage proposals.

"Crash Landing On You"

(Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin)

These Are Memorable K-Drama Proposals That You Say Yes A Thousand Times

Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) despite the boundaries that are between them he continued to fight for their love.

"Forever thankful that you came into my life, you are a precious gift. Should you want to know if we can see each other again by praying and waiting with all our hearts, yes you can for I love you."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118761/20200825/6-memorable-k-drama-marriage-proposals-that-youll-say-yes-a-thousand-times.htm

Nah, I would have chosen this quote, which even made SYJ cry in the behind-the-scenes clip: 

“I don‘t want to go back. I just want to stay here with you. I want to marry you here and have a child who takes after you too. . . . I want to see you with gray hair and wrinkles - you growing old.” 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

YoonA has been given the script too - she will have more of a leading role in the sequel https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/021/0002440381

throwback

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing the link. Ye, she may be working with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin again for the movie sequel. I hope she'll take the offer. Daniel Henney is also in talks to join the film as an American detective who used to be in the FBI. According to the reports, YoonA’s role will be expanded upon in the sequel, making her the female lead while  she played a supporting role in the previous film. What a great lineup of cast it will be once again. :blush:

It says hoping to film March-April and expect release sometime in summer? If I read this correctly lol

Hyunbin, Yoo Haejin, Daniel Henney, Yoona, what is the direction of the production of'Gongjo 2'?

[Behind the scenes of typicalization][Star News Reporter Hyunghwa]
0002890015_001_20200828103313867.jpg?type=w430Original view

Hyunbin, Yoo Haejin, Daniel Henney, Yoona, what is the direction of the production of'Gongjo 2'?
The project'Cooperation 2'is increasingly emerging on the surface.

According to the film industry on the 28th,'Gongjo 2'is currently in the midst of a final scenario adaptation. Although it is still in the stage of coordinating the schedule of casting and actors, it is entering the pre-production trajectory.

'Corporate 2'is the sequel to'Corporate', which was released in January 2017 and mobilized 7.81 million people. In the first part, director Kim Seong-hoon held a megaphone, and Hyun-bin, Hae-jin Ha, and late Kim Ju-hyuk appeared. At the beginning of the year, detectives from South Korea and North Korea struck the theater district with the story of capturing criminals from North Korea.

'Joint 2'is the story of detectives from South Korea and North Korea and detectives from the United States join forces to catch criminals. Following the first part, Hyun Bin and Hae Jin Ha are discussing appearances. Daniel Henney, who has a relationship with the production company JK Films for'Spy', is discussing as an American criminal. There is also a villain like Kim Joo-hyuk in the first episode.

In fact, the plan for'Corporation 2'is quite old. The first episode of'Correction' was one of the concept plans of joining forces between South Korean and North Korean agents who had poured out after the success of'Brotherhood' in 2010. The'Gongjo', which was like that, was not promoted further as a lot of similar films were in progress, but five years later, the project was put into operation and production began, eventually succeeding in box office work.

At that time, among the various proposals in the first part of'Joint Support', there was a plan in which a Korean detective and an American detective joined forces to catch criminals. 'Cooperation 2'developed this plan after the success of the first episode of'Cooperation' and began to take shape in earnest from last spring. Director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed'Dancing Queen''Himalaya' at JK Films, grabbed a megaphone, and discussions on Daniel Henney's appearance began to come and go from under water. It was around this time that they began to exchange opinions with Hyun Bin and Hae Jin Ha, the protagonists of the first episode.

As the scenario work began in earnest, I made an offer to appear in Yoona, who drew attention as a comical character in the first episode. Yoona, who had little weight in the first episode, has no significant difference in weight itself in the second episode. However, it contains more of the subjective performance.

It took more time for'Corporation 2', which was preparing one by one like this, to become full-scale due to various circumstances. In this process, the bad news of the Corona 19 incident arose.

'Initially,'Gongjo 2'was planned to start shooting from the end of this year or early next year. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there are a number of things to be resolved, such as Daniel Henney and other foreign actors entering the country, self-isolation, etc. You have to organize the shooting schedule, such as adjusting the schedules of the actors.

When the final revised scenario is completed, a final consultation with each actor should also proceed. After discussions with actors are finished and the direction is confirmed, investment deliberation with CJ ENM should also proceed. After all these processes are over, we aim to shoot next March-April.

There are still not a few situations and variables to overcome, but'Cooperation 2'is on track. If'Hongjo 2'is produced as planned, it is expected that it will be possible to meet the audience in the early next year or in the summer market as soon as possible.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002890015

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Yoona·Hyun Bin·Yoo Hai Jin·Daniel Henney to Meet for 'Confidential Assignment 2'?

201465870_1280.jpg

Yoona of K-pop girl group Girls' Generation, actors Hyun Bin, Yoo Hai Jin and Daniel Henney may be working together in a new movie. Recently, the production team of 2016's mega-hit film 'Confidential Assignment' revealed that they are working on the second sequel of the film.

201465871_1280.jpg

Following that, Yoona, Hyun Bin, Yoo Hai Jin, the featured cast in the first sequel, were revealed to be in talks to join them. This time, Daniel Henney has also reportedly been offered a role in the movie.

'Confidential Assignment' is about an elite North Korean agent 'Lim Chul-ryeong' (Hyun Bin) going to Seoul to investigate a case. There, he joins forces with a South Korean detective 'Kang Jin-tae' (Yoo Hai Jin), who's been given an alternate mission. In the film, Yoona played the role of Kang Jin-tae's sister-in-law who falls in love with Lim Chul-ryeong at first sight.

201465872_1280.jpg

In January 2016 when 'Confidential Assignment' hit theaters, it attracted over 7.8 million moviegoers. Many are looking forward to watching the second sequel of 'Confidential Assignment' with this amazing cast.

(Credit= SBS funE, CJ Entertainment) (SBS Star)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005953878

• Like 1

"Confidential Assignment" cast expected to participate in part 2 together

0004263758_001_20200828125116608.png?typ

The main cast of "Confidential Assignment", from Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, to YoonA (SNSD), will continue to co-star in the sequel of the movie.

"Confidential Assignment 2" is the sequel to the movie "Confidential Assignment" (director: Kim Sung Hoon) premiered in 2017. The first part has gained great success by featuring the collaboration between Im Cheol Ryung (played by Hyun Bin) - a North Korean policeman from an elite military unit - and South Korean policeman Kang Jin Tae (played by Yoo Hae Jin). In succession, this second part will be about the investigation cooperation between South-North Korea and the United States.

Currently, director Lee Seok Hoon of "The Pirates" is writing the scenario of the movie, and the actors also share that they are considering their participation until they receive the final script. However, according to OSEN's previous exclusive report, Daniel Henney has joined the cast after Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin, thereby drawing a great deal of public attention.

In addition, YoonA - the goddess of "Confidential Assignment" - is also considering joining the next part of the movie. On August 28, the representative of SM Entertainment - YoonA's management company - shared with OSEN via phone, "YoonA is considering after she was offered a role in 'Confidential Assignment'."

YoonA is currently filming "Miracle" - a movie set in the 1980s - with Lee Sung Min and Park Jung Min. The work revolves around the story of a mathematical genius named Joon Kyung (played by Park Jung Min) and villagers with the only dream being a small train station in a rural village with no way for cars in 1986, where although the traffic network has only a railroad track, there is no real train station.

YoonA plays Ra Hee - who is not sure how things will go after she learns about Joon Kyung's gifted ability. Becoming the box office queen thanks to the success of the movie "Exit" in the summer of 2019, YoonA has heightened the public's expectations for her chemistry with Park Jung Min by her intense charisma and unique loveliness.

Fans' expectation is on the rise as it is reported that YoonA was asked to join "Confidential Assignment 2". The fans are waiting day by day to enjoy her humorous acting that promises to make a splash again alongside Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin.

Since her debut in 2007 with SNSD, YoonA has always maintained her status as a member of Korea's top girl group. In the acting field, she appeared in films such as "Confidential Assignment", "Exit", and dramas like "You Are My Destiny", "Cinderella Man", "Love Rain", "Prime Minister & I", "The K2", "The King in Love", "God of War, Zhao Yun" (Chinese series), etc.

OSEN = Reporter Park So Young /comet568@osen.co.kr

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive

▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 1

Ahn Hyo Seop Shares Story Of Encounter With Hyun Bin As A Fan And Memorable Advice From Han Suk Kyu

fa3ac646de3149048f5f75397a1ed9e4.jpeg?s=

Ahn Hyo Seop teamed up with Cosmopolitan for a photo shoot and interview to celebrate the magazine’s 20th anniversary.

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, Ahn Hyo Seop shared a fun story of living out his fanboy dreams at the Baeksang Arts Awards. He said, “I’ve liked Hyun Bin so much from a young age, and he sat behind me. I was so nervous that I felt like I had chills going all the way up and down my spine. Son Ye Jin and Namgoong Min were also there, and I really wanted to say hi but those two meters between us felt like such a long distance in that moment. They’re such big celebrities in my eyes, that I felt like I would be a burden if I went up to talk to them.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

On 8/28/2020 at 8:37 PM, ElectricHearts said:

It says hoping to film March-April and expect release sometime in summer? If I read this correctly lol

[Behind the scenes of typicalization][Star News Reporter Hyunghwa]
Original view

The project'Cooperation 2'is increasingly emerging on the surface.

According to the film industry on the 28th,'Gongjo 2'is currently in the midst of a final scenario adaptation. Although it is still in the stage of coordinating the schedule of casting and actors, it is entering the pre-production trajectory.

'Corporate 2'is the sequel to'Corporate', which was released in January 2017 and mobilized 7.81 million people. In the first part, director Kim Seong-hoon held a megaphone, and Hyun-bin, Hae-jin Ha, and late Kim Ju-hyuk appeared. At the beginning of the year, detectives from South Korea and North Korea struck the theater district with the story of capturing criminals from North Korea.

'Joint 2'is the story of detectives from South Korea and North Korea and detectives from the United States join forces to catch criminals. Following the first part, Hyun Bin and Hae Jin Ha are discussing appearances. Daniel Henney, who has a relationship with the production company JK Films for'Spy', is discussing as an American criminal. There is also a villain like Kim Joo-hyuk in the first episode.

In fact, the plan for'Corporation 2'is quite old. The first episode of'Correction' was one of the concept plans of joining forces between South Korean and North Korean agents who had poured out after the success of'Brotherhood' in 2010. The'Gongjo', which was like that, was not promoted further as a lot of similar films were in progress, but five years later, the project was put into operation and production began, eventually succeeding in box office work.

At that time, among the various proposals in the first part of'Joint Support', there was a plan in which a Korean detective and an American detective joined forces to catch criminals. 'Cooperation 2'developed this plan after the success of the first episode of'Cooperation' and began to take shape in earnest from last spring. Director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed'Dancing Queen''Himalaya' at JK Films, grabbed a megaphone, and discussions on Daniel Henney's appearance began to come and go from under water. It was around this time that they began to exchange opinions with Hyun Bin and Hae Jin Ha, the protagonists of the first episode.

As the scenario work began in earnest, I made an offer to appear in Yoona, who drew attention as a comical character in the first episode. Yoona, who had little weight in the first episode, has no significant difference in weight itself in the second episode. However, it contains more of the subjective performance.

It took more time for'Corporation 2', which was preparing one by one like this, to become full-scale due to various circumstances. In this process, the bad news of the Corona 19 incident arose.

'Initially,'Gongjo 2'was planned to start shooting from the end of this year or early next year. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there are a number of things to be resolved, such as Daniel Henney and other foreign actors entering the country, self-isolation, etc. You have to organize the shooting schedule, such as adjusting the schedules of the actors.

When the final revised scenario is completed, a final consultation with each actor should also proceed. After discussions with actors are finished and the direction is confirmed, investment deliberation with CJ ENM should also proceed. After all these processes are over, we aim to shoot next March-April.

There are still not a few situations and variables to overcome, but'Cooperation 2'is on track. If'Hongjo 2'is produced as planned, it is expected that it will be possible to meet the audience in the early next year or in the summer market as soon as possible.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002890015

@ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. I’m not into sequels, part2s or remake but, this movie is different. It has reached a total of 7.81 million moviegoers which makes it a box office hit. The film was available to 42 countries including the US and other parts of Asia. The movie was a hit with a whooping budget production of 8.52 million dollars. Isn't it amazing? Currently, Hyun Bin is still in Jordan working on his film "Bargaining, though. :blush:

• Like 1

It is said they should be back soon like first week of September sometime. We shall see. 

Yea I am not into sequels either. This is from the director who did The Pirates lol. I find it interesting how instead of doing the sequel to The Pirates. He chose to do a potential sequel to CA :lol: Out of all the names mentioned, I feel like YoonA will definitely say yes - her character is now the lead. I think Daniel will say yes too unless the covid situation ends up being his deal breaker. Since who knows what is happening next year with the current covid situation.Looks like Daniel was in SK recently though

6 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

It is said they should be back soon like first week of September sometime. We shall see. 

Yea I am not into sequels either. This is from the director who did The Pirates lol. I find it interesting how instead of doing the sequel to The Pirates. He chose to do a potential sequel to CA :lol: Out of all the names mentioned, I feel like YoonA will definitely say yes - her character is now the lead. I think Daniel will say yes too unless the covid situation ends up being his deal breaker. Since who knows what is happening next year with the current covid situation.Looks like Daniel was in SK recently though

@ElectricHearts, I am looking forward to watching the second sequel of 'Confidential Assignment' with this amazing cast again. I hope they will all confirm. :blush:

10 K-Drama OSTs That Still Give Us The Feels

There are always those K-Drama OSTs that bring back all the feels from the dramas, whether it be happy or sad. OSTs can single handedly evoke emotions that we thought we'd let go of with respect to the drama. We count down a few of our favourite K-drama OSTs in this article

4. "Here I Am Again" by Yerin Baek (Crash Landing On You)

As if the story of Crash Landing On You wasn't touching enough, it is backed by the most heartwarming and soothing vocals of Yerin Baek, making all of our emotions well up to the brim. There's no way a fan won't cry when this song plays as it encapsulates the story of the journey of the RiRi couple. The agonnising love story and the even more heart wrenching wait that followed before the most satisfactory reunion is expressed in this beautiful OST.

(skipped unrelated)....

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118804/20200831/10-k-drama-osts-that-still-give-us-the-feels.htm

• Like 1

7 Male Celebrities with Strong Visual Who Celebrate Birthday in September

large_21b33080fe022f7c181a27e1f05d3ccc53

These visual guys were all born in September. 

Whether or not it's a coincidence, these handsome celebrities shared September birthdays. Of course, there are not all, there are still more who celebrate their birthdays this month. Those in the list are only those who are popular for their visual and "unknown charms" that make everyone falls in love with them. Without further ado, check out the visual strong who will get one year older this month! 

Hyun Bin (September 25th, 1982)

1598924654614-1.jpg

Image Source: VOGUE Korea

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/01/7-male-celebrities-with-strong-visual-who-celebrate-birthday-in-september-378593

HYUN Bin and YOO Hae-jin Considering Another CONFIDENTIAL ASSIGNMENT

THE PIRATES Director LEE Seok-hoon to Helm Spy Action-Comedy Sequel

JQwKVxaCySmwpzOQbEhi.jpg

Stars HYUN Bin and YOO Hae-jin are considering teaming up again for a sequel to their 2017 hit Confidential Assignment. Should the pair sign on, they will work this time with The Pirates (2014) director LEE Seok-hoon, taking over the director’s chair from KIM Sung-hoon who helmed the original.

Confidential Assignment focused on the partnership between a North Korean agent (HYUN Bin) and a South Korean detective (YOO Hae-jin) to take down a North Korean criminal. Released during the Lunar New Year holiday in 2017, the film was an enormous hit, drawing over 7.8 million viewers (USD 53.76 million). The screenplay for Confidential Assignment 2 is currently being finalized.

One of Korea’s biggest stars, HYUN Bin’s projects for both the big and small screens have welcomed large audiences. After Confidential Assignment (2017), he appeared in The Swindlers (2017) and THE NEGOTIATION (2018), before teaming up with Confidential Assignment (2017) director KIM Sung-hoon again for the period zombie action-horror Rampant (2018).

YOO Hae-jin is one of Korea’s most reliable box office magnets, having appeared recently in Veteran (2015), LUCK-KEY (2016), A Taxi Driver (2017), Intimate Strangers (2018) and The Battle: Roar to Victory (2019). He will return to screens next month in the big-budget space drama SPACE SWEEPERS. YOO previously collaborated with Director LEE as one of the supporting actors in The Pirates (2014). 

Director LEE is a known commercial hitmaker, having helmed Dancing Queen (2012) prior to The Pirates (2014), as well as his most recent film, the mountaineering drama The Himalayas (2015).

6 K-Dramas That Will Keep You Watching Without Getting Bored

Addictive K-dramas are those that come with different genres and captivate your mind and heart. Here are a few shows that are not just interesting but definitely mind-boggling that you won't be able to get off the hook! 

"Crash Landing On You"

K-drama That Keeps You Captivated Without Getting Bored

A North Korean soldier saves a woman from the South and hides her to keep her safe. He plans to send her home but eventually falls in love as they spend more time together. 

CLOY is a love story that takes on the challenges and struggles in life to be with the person you loved. The storyline, the plot, and the characters on their journey excite you and make you fall in love as well.

(skipped unrelated.....)

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118837/20200904/6-k-dramas-that-will-keep-you-watching-without-getting-bored.htm