Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

2019041601001196900080793.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

Hyun Bin Launches Sweet Memories At “LOG INTO THE SPACE” Asia Tour In Seoul

By abbyinhallyuland | April 15, 2019

HAPPY TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS, HYUN BIN MARKED A MEMORABLE SPRING NIGHT DATE.

Taking off on a high note, Hyun Bin gifted fans with superb memories at his 2019 Asia tour kickoff on April 13 at Sejong University’s Ocean Hall.

Hyun Bin

Greeting his fans with fondness, the dashing actor signaled the beginning of his fan meeting tour through a song. Appearing in dark navy suit, Hyun’s soothing voice filled the air as he sang “Is You”, an OST from his most recent drama Memories of the Alhambra.

In the segment LOG IN THE BEST SCENE, Hyun revealed side stories and answered questions about the drama. Generously entertaining the crowd, he genuinely communicated with his cute charm.

Engaging with the audience, the actor participated in requests of him recording his voice for an alarm to go to school and to wake up.

Hyun Bin

For the second part of the fan meeting, Hyun Bin had a great time with fans who participated in the games prepared in the event. One of the highlights of the night was the impromptu chance to receive a love confession from Hyun Bin.

Closing the event was the actor’s handwritten love letter to his adoring fans. He expressed gratitude to the fans who filled the venue to the rafters. His sincere thoughts also extended to his fans in Gangwon province who have been recently affected by the massive wildfire.

Hyun Bin will keep the heat up for his 2019 Asia fan meeting tour in Taiwan on April 20 and Hong Kong on May 11.

Hyun Bin

cr: https://www.hellokpop.com/event/hyun-bin-log-into-the-space-asia-tour-seoul/

• Like 1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Considering Park Ji-eun's Latest Drama for TvN

photo1055477.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were offered roles in writer Park Ji-eun's ("The Legend of the Blue Sea", "My Love from the Star") latest work.

They are still looking through the offer favorably according to VAST Entertainment and MS Team Entertainment.

Previously a media reported on the 21st that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have confirmed their roles in Park Ji-eun's latest.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have co-starred in the film "The Negotiation", and have been involved in a scandal early in January this year.

Meanwhile, Park Ji-eun's newest work will be produced by Lee Jeong-hyo ("Romance is a Bonus Book", "Life on Mars") and aims for release later this year.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pretty trio

art_15559185436383_ef06de461077792249578

Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin and Kim Ji Won turned up to celebrate the 10th anniversary of L&P Cosmetics, with the actors repping various brands under the parent company. I can’t find more pictures of the event… could be an attempt to play down the rumours between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Kim Ji Won! So happy to see her.

p1065600388729071_750_thum42760903241239

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/04/22/pretty-trio/

• Like 1

Binnie looks good in every mood. Be it sad, serious, pissed off, broody, pensive etc. he pulls them off effortlessly. But out of all those mood...nothing beats a happy and smiling Binnie :wub: 

Always wear that happy smile Binnie because happiness looks damn good on you ;)

cr: as tagged

• Like 1

Omg long times haven't been here; I sure miss Hyun Bin. He is so handsome and his acting really excel from his last dramas and films. He'd grown so much. His performance in Memories of Alhambra is phenomenal. I enjoy Rampant and love Memories of Alhambra but sadly I don't like The Negotiations. I give Hyun Bin an applaud and credit for taking the villain role for the first time. Acting something out of his comfort zone but he fail to carry the role and the character. I can't connect his performance to his character MTG. He and Son Ye Jin failed badly. Maybe I'm too picky that's why. Well congratulations to Hyun Bin for getting nominated for best actor for the Baeksang Art Awards. I hope he win the grand prize because he deserves it for his outstanding performance as Zinu and Yoo Jin Woo. 

Thank you so much @willenette and @rori0711 for still keeping this thread alive with his update. Hope to see his new productions soon.

• Like 1

Best Actor went to Lee Byunghun ssi of Mr. Sunshine. Congrats!

I was rooting for HyunBin but let's get it next time Binnie ;) You will always be a winner to us :wub:

I will pay Park Narae a kings ransom just to dance and make Binnie laugh all day everyday 

reposting from @gets0meair 

Omg, Hyun Bin and Park Hoon laughed so hard when Park Narae was dancing randomly. The only time I saw him smile during the ceremony lol! I hope someone recorded that! Thankfully they repeated this part in the end. Found you, laughing Binnie!

gNke4XL.jpg

ctto

Standing ovation for Daesang (TV) actress Kim Hyeja :wub:

“now that you're born in this world, you deserve to live in it. don’t waste your present regretting the past and worrying about the future. live today... beautifully. to all of you who were a mom, a sister, a daughter and...yourself.”

trans by: @joyfuljoyfuI