Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

3 hours ago, poisonmushroom said:

More Hyun Bin feels!!! Got this from our local Book Store. :wub:

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and Secret Garden Korean Drama Books by Kimchi Press

Hi poisonmushroom, thanks for sharing the link. NICE that there's a drama book for these (2) good K-dramas. MLKSS did very well when it was aired here in my side. Such was the craze that swept SK and eventually many other Southeast Asian countries with the release of this Koreanovela. I had actually watched so many times of this on the DVD I had bought. The script is well-paced and well-written with clever dialogues. This show is really good overall for this genre. This is highly recommended - for those who haven't watched the drama yet. :P

Secret Garden - oh, I was hooked on this drama. You will find yourself wanting to start the next EP once you reach the end of the one you are watching because it is that good and addicting. The switching bodies theme...I thought "eeeeeeh -" but it was really well done! All in all, this show is pretty solid. The ending was absolutely perfect. This was also aired here in my side & I wasn't disappointed. :D

• Like 1

5 Typical K-Drama Romance Plots You Hate But Love

What’s a good romance without a little bit of cliché? If you’ve seen a lot of K-dramas, chances are you’ve noticed a pattern between a few of them and their romance plots. And while the romances may sometimes be a little too familiar, that doesn’t make them tug any less at our heartstrings.

Here are five types of K-drama romance plots sure to be your guilty pleasures, despite how overwhelmingly cliché they are.

The Romeo and Juliet Plot

Secret Garden, Heirs

Kind of like the classic forbidden love story, this one happens a lot. It’s interesting not only because of its forbidden complex, but it also employs the “opposites attract” theory, too. But as always, things can never be that simple. The couple, much like the couples in “Heirs” or “Secret Garden,” must battle their parents’ disapproval — which can definitely turn the fantasy into a bumpy ride.

Even though you pretty much know the entire story from the first episode, it’s an old cliché that still makes for quite an interesting (yet extremely familiar) watch.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

11 Korean actors who are pros at locking lips on-screen

(skipped unrelated.....)

giphy.gif

Loving the cinematography for this kiss scene! You can really see the honest emotion and perspectives of Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min in 'Hyde, Jekyll, Me.' What I love is how it seems as if a liberation occurred between them as they reach in for another intimate embrace! Hyun Bin is truly a suave charmer with his breathtaking yet delicate kiss.

source : allkpop

• Like 1

January 28, 2016

Hyunbin establishes his own agency

Actor Hyunbin has established a new agency, Vast Entertainment, with Kang Gun-taek, who is close to him.

On Tuesday, the company posted a notice on its official website, saying that the actor has recently joined the agency after the contract with his former agency expired.

Hyunbin (OSEN)

Kang is known as his acting teacher and reportedly has a very close relationship with him.

The 35-year-old actor is reportedly preparing for a new flick costarring Yoona of Girls’ Generation and actor Yoo Hae-jin.

His latest TV drama was “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” in 2015, and his last film was “The Fatal Encounter,” released in 2014.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

Hyun Bin Successfully Sets Up New Agency

Hyun Bin Successfully Sets Up New Agency

While it was announced that Hyun Bin is looking to set up his own agency, he has indeed done so as of now.

On January 28, an affiliate of Hyun Bin stated, “Hyun Bin has teamed up with his mentor CEO Kang Kun Taek and set up an agency called VAST Entertainment. Hyun Bin will be in charge of the agency and will focus on looking for potential trainees.”

It continued, “The rumor that the agency has a Chinese capital is not true. This is purely a domestic agency.”

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin has an upcoming film premiere, which also stars Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA and actor Yoo Hae Jin.

Source (1) / soompi news

Hyeri and Hyun Bin voted as best celebrity daughter and son-in-laws

1421303193_835714.jpg

The Korea National University of Arts recently did a poll with the parents of their students, where they were asked to pick out the best celebrity daughter and son-in-laws, with Hyeri and Hyun Bin coming out on top respectively in the end.

Hyeri and Hyun Bin won with 132 and 125 votes respectively, thanks to their bubbly and masculine charms respectively.

Im Siwan, Jo Jung Suk, Jung Woo, and Lee Sang Woo rounded up the top 5 in order for the males, while Suzy of miss A, Hwang Jung Eum, Moon Chae Won, and Song Ji Hyo rounded up the top 5 for the females.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yoo Jae-suk is ideal celebrity husband: survey

Entertainer Yoo Jae-suk emerged as the most ideal celebrity husband, according to a survey by upcoming KBS’ talk show “Best Man.”On the other hand, actor So Ji-sub is the star who many Korean women wish to date.

The survey was conducted on 1,000 Korean women in their 20s to 40s and it was carried out during a five-day period in December. Participants were asked which celebrities they would most like to marry or date.

Actor So, who was starring in the romantic comedy drama “Oh My Venus” during the survey period, was the top star that women wanted to date, with 8.4 percent of participants saying so. This was followed by Yoo Jae-suk (7.1 percent) and actor Kim Soo-hyun (4.3 percent). Other celebrities who were chosen include actors Park Seo-joon, Yoo Seung-ho, Hyun Bin and Gang Dong-won.

The new talk show will begin airing on March 5 at 10.35 p.m.

(skipped unrelated.....)

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Hyun Bin Campaigns Against Animal Cruelty

Hyun Bin Campaigns Against Animal Cruelty

Actor Hyun Bin has joined forces with a retired search and rescue dog to raise awareness against animal cruelty.

On February 26, his management company VAST Entertainment released pictures of Hyun Bin posing with Vision, a retired search and rescue dog.

In the pictures, you can see that despite having retired last year, Vision is still looks brave and healthy and Hyun Bin looks even more handsome than before.

Before retiring, Vision was a part of the emergency rescue crew and over the course of seven years, was involved in 121 missions and  saved 13 people.

Additionally, it was revealed that Hyun Bin, who has been involved in many animal cruelty campaigns in the past, smiled widely when he saw Vision at the photo shoot.

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin said, “I want to send my genuine concern and encouragement to the many people who are currently going through a hard time and I hope that search and rescue dogs will be able to live in a better environment as well.”

Hyun Bin is currently set to begin filming for his big screen comeback in the movie “Cooperation,” which is about North and South Korea’s first-ever joint investigation. The movie also stars Girls’ Generation member YoonA andYoo Hae Jin.

www.soompi.com/2016/02/26/hyun-bin-campaigns-against-animal-cruelty

12733512_645538905587037_418386891041416

Hyun Bin: ROGATIS SS16

12778777_1335638073131713_46869214033742

12783691_1335638263131694_82130604288005

12778667_1335546596474194_89967653733199

12778810_1335638043131716_43602953104701

12783599_1335638146465039_54917688860916

12764747_1335638316465022_36326765205295

12768409_1335638326465021_25768209758550

Cr: FB withhyunbin

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gilian said:

Group shot, Script Reading on March 2

Cr: IG lee_hae_young_

Crankin Ceremony

Cr: IG hommage

Hi Gilian, thanks for sharing the photos. Finally................we see some stills related to the movie. Can't wait to see for his transformation in this film. Please come too soon..... I'm sure the movie will draw great attention. Good luck, HB! :P

• Like 1