Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

*** Yesterday morning, September 6th, Yoona participated in an online interview with a media outlet. She said that she was able to enjoy filming "Confidential Assignment 2" more than part 1. She also mentioned her on-screen romance with Hyun Bin. She added that she has been establishing a friendship with Son Ye Jin. She expressed that she thinks it  doesn't matter because of her character's one-sided love towards Cheol Ryung (played by Hyun Bin). She doesn't think Son Ye Jin will feel burdened. - hahaha - She said that she may have to ask Son Ye Jin about her romance with Hyun Bin in the movie if her feelings for him in part 2 remain unchanged. - LOL -   :Megalol:

snsd-s-yoona-wants-to-ask-son-ye-jin-thi

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Aww, Hyun Bin Is One Happy Father-To-Be And Our Hearts Are Melting

Cue in the kilig!
by HANNA TAMONDONG | 10:13pm

SHARES
Hyun Bin Shares That He's Happy As A Soon-To-Be Father
PHOTO: (LEFT TO RIGHT) YOUTUBE/YOU QUIZ ON THE TUBE, INSTAGRAM/VAST.ENT

We seriously can't wait to add Hyun Bin to our list of Korean celebrities who recently become a father and he's also excited for the new chapter in his life! In an interview, the actor shared that he's looking forward to meeting his bundle of joy.

On September 1, Hyun Bin attended a press con where he was asked questions about his new project, Confidential Assignment 2: International, as well as his personal life. One reporter asked him how he feels about Son Ye Jin's pregnancy and he candidly said that he can't believe it. "I asked around, and a lot of people told me that it's usually like that before the baby is born, but I'll start believing it once I see the baby. It'll probably be the same for me. It's such a huge blessing, so I just keep smiling about it. I'm really happy. I can't wait until I meet the baby."

We seriously can't wait to add Hyun Bin to our list of Korean celebrities who recently become a father and he's also excited for the new chapter in his life! In an interview, the actor shared that he's looking forward to meeting his bundle of joy.

On September 1, Hyun Bin attended a press con where he was asked questions about his new project, Confidential Assignment 2: International, as well as his personal life. One reporter asked him how he feels about Son Ye Jin's pregnancy and he candidly said that he can't believe it. "I asked around, and a lot of people told me that it's usually like that before the baby is born, but I'll start believing it once I see the baby. It'll probably be the same for me. It's such a huge blessing, so I just keep smiling about it. I'm really happy. I can't wait until I meet the baby."

Spoiler

Hyun Bin

INSTAGRAM/VAST.ENT

Hyun Bin also added that nothing has changed since their wedding but he believes that there will be adjustments once the baby is born. If there's something he noticed, it's that he now looks like Ye Jin! Recently, fans have been saying that they are starting to look like each other especially when they smile.

Son Ye Jin
YOUTUBE/YOU QUIZ ON THE TUBE

Hyun Bin also shared that Confidential Assignment 2: International received good feedback and he read the comments with his wife. When asked if they share acting tips with each other, he relayed: "We usually tell one another when we get offers, but we don't give any advice to each other on our acting. Ye Jin did recommend me a book the other day. I'm about to begin shooting a new movie 'Harbin' (literal title) so..." *wink*

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin
INSTAGRAM/MSTEAMENTER

Dubbed the couple of the century, BinJin tied the knot in March this year which was attended by A-list actors. By June, Ye Jin personally announced her pregnancy on her  Instagram account.

SOURCE:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/hyun-bin-happiness-father-to-be-a4575-20220907

What is the Chuseok scene of top stars such as Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin, BTS, 'Woo Young-woo' team, and Yoo Jae-suk?

2022.09.08. 6:34 am

SOURCE

0000881060_001_20220908063401756.jpg?typ

Chuseok is a great national holiday. How do top stars representing Korea spend Chuseok while the entire nation can put their hands down for a while and spend time with their families? There are many stars who spend time with their families after a long time, but there are also many stars who sweat hard even during the holidays to meet their fans. This year, we looked at the Chuseok scenery of the stars during the particularly short holiday period. 

140-C33-A1-1-BEF-4741-B931-33-C8-C5-DE29

◇Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who celebrated their first holiday after marriage, to IU, trending Ive, and world tour BLACKPINK... 

The top stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who celebrated their first holiday after marriage, head back to work after having a meal together with their families this morning. Hyun Bin recently said in an interview with Sports Seoul ahead of the release of 'Cooperation 2: International', "It's the first Chuseok, but after eating with family in the morning, I go to the theater to greet the stage of 'Cooperation 2' in the afternoon." 

Not only Hyun Bin, but the cast of 'Cooperation 2' have no time to rest. Actor Yoo Hae-jin, who is single, overlapped in filming and stage greetings for 'Cooperation 2'. Hae-jin Ha, a big fan of the group Peregrine Falcon, expressed regret that he could not see the concert 'Aspiration' presented by Peregrine Falcon for the first time in 40 years. On the occasion of her 15th anniversary of her debut, Yoona Lim, who was busy with Girls' Generation reunion and filming for the drama 'Big Mouth', is also busy with every single thing. After spending some time with her family, he joins the stage greetings of 'Cooperation 2' on Chuseok Day. 

'Cooperation 2', OST album released today... 'Prosecutor's Gaiden' Hwang Sang-joon, Music Director

SOURCE

202209080905931153_1_20220908091204270.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which is garnering rave reviews with its globally expanded story, rich chemistry, delightful fun, and overwhelming spectacle, is releasing an OST album. 

'Cooperation 2: International' is the story of North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, and the New Face foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation. 

At the same time as it was released, the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which took the top spot at the box office and created a strong box office sensation, will release an OST album at 12:00 noon on the 8th. This OST album, completed with the participation of music director Hwang Sang-joon, who has been recognized for his unique sophisticated musical sense through various works such as 'Cooperation', 'The Prosecutor's Gaiden', and 'The Pirates: Bandit to the Sea' It is expected to capture the ears of the audience by vividly conveying the triangular cooperation investigation process. This OST album, which contains a total of 21 tracks, including the main theme songs 'Cooperation 2' and 'NEW SIREN', and 'Trio', which decorates the end of the highlight action in the second half, is a rhythmic beat and melody based on a strong electronic sound. It will give the audience a vivid pleasure as if riding on a roller coaster. This colorful style, as well as powerful sound, will give you more enjoyment in this 'HVAC 2: International'

'Cooperation 2: International', which adds more powerful laughter and exhilarating action to the cooperative chemistry created by characters with different purposes, is being screened with rave reviews in theaters across the country. 

'Once Upon a Time' Daniel Henney X Hyun Bin, a visual that we met for the first time in 17 years since 'Kim Sam-soon'

2022.09.08. 8:34 am

SOURCE

202209080831182410_1_20220908083406873.j

[NEWSEN]
Actor Daniel Henney will appear in 'At War'. 

In the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', which will be broadcast on September 10, actor Daniel Henney, who attended the premiere of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', will be revealed. 

On this day's broadcast, Daniel Henney meets actors Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, Jin Seon-kyu, and Yoona, who appeared together in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', and exudes a pleasant 'brother' chemistry. 

In particular, the meeting between Daniel Henney and actor Hyun Bin, who worked together in the 2005 MBC drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon', raises expectations. The picture-like visual two-shot of the two, released 17 years after 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim', guarantees a good eye for viewers. 

Meanwhile, Daniel Henney, who has been participating in the press preview for a long time, goes on stage with a more tense expression than ever. It will be revealed in the main broadcast whether he will be able to finish the preview safely, who has become very nervous.

<Confidential Assignment 2> bts (fancam)

What is the Chuseok scene of top stars such as Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin, BTS, 'Woo Young-woo' team, and Yoo Jae-suk?

2022.09.08. 6:34 am

SOURCE

0000881060_001_20220908063401756.jpg?typ

Chuseok is a great national holiday. How do top stars representing Korea spend Chuseok while the entire nation can put their hands down for a while and spend time with their families? There are many stars who spend time with their families after a long time, but there are also many stars who sweat hard even during the holidays to meet their fans. This year, we looked at the Chuseok scenery of the stars during the particularly short holiday period. 

140-C33-A1-1-BEF-4741-B931-33-C8-C5-DE29

◇Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who celebrated their first holiday after marriage, to IU, trending Ive, and world tour BLACKPINK... 

The top stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who celebrated their first holiday after marriage, head back to work after having a meal together with their families this morning. Hyun Bin recently said in an interview with Sports Seoul ahead of the release of 'Cooperation 2: International', "It's the first Chuseok, but after eating with family in the morning, I go to the theater to greet the stage of 'Cooperation 2' in the afternoon." 

Not only Hyun Bin, but the cast of 'Cooperation 2' have no time to rest. Actor Yoo Hae-jin, who is single, overlapped in filming and stage greetings for 'Cooperation 2'. Hae-jin Ha, a big fan of the group Peregrine Falcon, expressed regret that he could not see the concert 'Aspiration' presented by Peregrine Falcon for the first time in 40 years. On the occasion of her 15th anniversary of her debut, Yoona Lim, who was busy with Girls' Generation reunion and filming for the drama 'Big Mouth', is also busy with every single thing. After spending some time with her family, he joins the stage greetings of 'Cooperation 2' on Chuseok Day. 

FROM HERE