Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest atreyu112

Hi atreyu, long time din see ur post :D

I agree that he just follow the instruction fr photographer..

Where is Poem?Din saw her these day?

The New Cyon Cf going to release soon..

Helllooo Greentea.. yeap.. it's been a while.. since it's lunar new yr.. so it was a 1 week hol in Malaysia.. I guess I am too lazy to log in to soompi since my bros conquering the PC day n nite (just browsing only).. so what I did was, i watched continuesly 3 korean dramas i.e. Stained glass, happy together n we are dating now.. (phewwww!! what a 'buzy' holidays I had).. hahahaha.. I think Poem is on vacation too.. and today is just a 2nd day after long holiday, so it will take sometime for her to heat up..

Anyway, new cyon CF?? is it the one they shot in Malaysia???? can't wait!! I tried to log in to cyon cf.. but i dun understand a thing.. so.. i gave up!! hehehehee...

Guest Greentea

yeah..been hounding cyon website everyday now...waiting waiting....

piper~me too..I think maybe next few days will come out :D

Helllooo Greentea.. yeap.. it's been a while.. since it's lunar new yr.. so it was a 1 week hol in Malaysia.. I guess I am too lazy to log in to soompi since my bros conquering the PC day n nite (just browsing only).. so what I did was, i watched continuesly 3 korean dramas i.e. Stained glass, happy together n we are dating now.. (phewwww!! what a 'buzy' holidays I had).. hahahaha.. I think Poem is on vacation too.. and today is just a 2nd day after long holiday, so it will take sometime for her to heat up..

Anyway, new cyon CF?? is it the one they shot in Malaysia???? can't wait!! I tried to log in to cyon cf.. but i dun understand a thing.. so.. i gave up!! hehehehee...

Yes the one shooting in msia ;) oh..msia having so long holiday..so envy^^

I watched we r dating nw too..nw i switched bk to hk drama :huh:

Guest atreyu112

piper~me too..I think maybe these few days will come out :D

Yes the one shooting in msia ;) oh..msia having so long holiday..so envy^^

I watched we r dating nw too..nw i switched bk to hk drama :huh:

Greentea, currently hk/taiwan series is showing in Malaysia channel titled reaching for the stars. My mum said it is good but i have many ep so I decided not to watch it. I like we are dating now.. btw, I miss hyunbin soo much, I am currently watching MNIKSS for the 4th time.. hahahahaha.. can't wait for the the movie!

Hi again fennho. :) You can upload a picture from your PC for the avatar. As for the signature, you will need to type in a link. You can always upload pictures onto http://www.imageshack.us for any signatures. :D

SMILE~! :w00t:

1139203773_060203223732_0002.jpg

Source: hyunbin.joa.cc

hi serenity..thanks for all the help. I tried going to the Korean official club but cant read a single thing...u know how to get in touch with them? or anyone knows?

CYON CF.. its out!! The one shot in Malaysia. ^^

Wow, the scenery came out pretty nice.

But this is only one part of it i think cos Hyun Bin is only shown briefly here.

Hope can see more on hyunbin's part soon! ^^

DOWNLOAD: CYON CF

%B4%DC%BF%AD%C5%C2%C8%F1%B9%F6%C1%AF_%BF%EF_%C5%C7.jpg

Hi all, sorry just got back to work yesterday. Thanks for all the lovely pics.. especially love the pink series!

Thx Azura :D this is cute.. can't wait to see this movie..

meukowz, I saw that oriental daily..that reporter so mean..wat cant differentiate fat or bloated n he may lose his fans :crazy:

Yap Greentea, got to agree that report's just crap! Though the writer is some "夫人", but I seriously doubt the gender. He's mostly likely a very jealous man!

sometimes he does these really weird gay positions when he takes pictures, like when he's wearing that pink shirt and the way he's laying on the couch, i'm sorry but he looks sooo gay!!!!!

I really think that a photographer takes charge during a photoshoot. Hyun Bin's just following instructions. Besides, the photos are really well taken. He's not the first to attempt such pose or color and will not be the last as well.

CYON CF.. its out!! The one shot in Malaysia. ^^

Wow, the scenery came out pretty nice.

But this is only one part of it i think cos Hyun Bin is only shown briefly here.

Hope can see more on hyunbin's part soon! ^^

DOWNLOAD: CYON CF

%B4%DC%BF%AD%C5%C2%C8%F1%B9%F6%C1%AF_%BF%EF_%C5%C7.jpg

Hi all, sorry just got back to work yesterday. Thanks for all the lovely pics.. especially love the pink series!

OMO, thanks SUE~! :w00t: I can't wait to watch the CF at home~! *jumps around* :sweatingbullets:

/\

agree with u too :D he has such a nice skin... and i really like this hairstyles *_* even though some of them are kinda weird *lol*

thx so much 4 all these pictures... it took me so many days to browse through all the pages in this thread... hehe

/\

agree with u too :D he has such a nice skin... and i really like this hairstyles *_* even though some of them are kinda weird *lol*

thx so much 4 all these pictures... it took me so many days to browse through all the pages in this thread... hehe

Hi kajary....welcome to the thread! :D