Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest hyunbinoppax3

559867_434655499942063_1416263173_n.jpg

The model for the Laneige Homme was changed into Song Joong Gi, but I read a Korean newspaper said that Hyun Bin endorsed the high-end men's cosmetic brand. I hope that we will see him soon with a different cosmetic product. That must be awesome looking too.

Credit : SecretGarden_KD

Guest musings

:-h 안녕하세요 thank you friends for all the great photos and updates.

@willenette,  ditto...HB is definitely chic, manly and rolling in money, all he needs now is someone to help him spend  :)

Hi lyra..that's such a great photo, i like all the bts, photos etc connected to Come rain, come shine.  He shows some serious melancholy there but still managed to look very gorgeous.

Hi forevergirl, wow I hope you get to go to the fan meet and come here with the photos, videos, details for us...can't wait   ;;)

Hi hyunbinoppax3, thanks I enjoyed them videos..I hope we get news on which brand of cosmetic too.. your nick felt like talking to HB himself lol!!!

download.jsp?FileID=24611888 

DigitalTimes

Hyun Bin Admits He Texted 'Secret Garden' Co-Star Ha Ji Won After He Was Discharged

Hyun Bin confessed that he had kept in contact with ‘Secret Garden‘ co-star Ha Ji Won after he was discharged from the army.

As you may remember, ‘Secret Garden’ was one of the biggest dramas of 2010, with various parodies popping up everywhere. When Hyun Bin announced that he had broken up with Song Hye Kyo not too long after the drama wrapped up, fans couldn’t help but hope that the ‘Secret Garden’ actors come together again.

MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ covered Hyun Bin’s first official outing since he came back from his enlistment. During the short interview, he admitted, “I texted Ha Ji Won after I was discharged from the army.” He also added, “I want to meet everyone again soon. I can’t say when that’ll happen yet.

Credits: AllKpop

Guest jandynamaste25

hi; I´m new here, but I have been reading all your post about our lovely binnie, I have a question, do you know anything about him and song hye kyo, they remain as friends, because hyun bin looks so lonely and she is only focusing in work, that weird that both look lonely, and that comment before that he wants to meet someone "is it true?". Please utkim or putrin, I know that you follow song hye kyo threads, please if you have time please answer me, thanks for your time

jandynamaste25 said: hi; I´m new here, but I have been reading all your post about our lovely binnie, I have a question, do you know anything about him and song hye kyo, they remain as friends, because hyun bin looks so lonely and she is only focusing in work, that weird that both look lonely, and that comment before that he wants to meet someone "is it true?". Please utkim or putrin, I know that you follow song hye kyo threads, please if you have time please answer me, thanks for your time

Guest hyunbinoppax3

Hello~

Now I'm on my way to get binnie premium tix! Kekekeke damn excited !

Here is a chance to get Hyun Bin's autograph on Cantata facebook. If you haven't done yet, please feel free to try it. You should share Cantata CF links below and write a comment on those links:

▶ http://goo.gl/HWnYX

▶ http://goo.gl/WPxAy

Good luck!!!

Source : SecretGarden_KD

jamy47 said: jandynamaste25 said: hi; I´m new here, but I have been reading all your post about our lovely binnie, I have a question, do you know anything about him and song hye kyo, they remain as friends, because hyun bin looks so lonely and she is only focusing in work, that weird that both look lonely, and that comment before that he wants to meet someone "is it true?". Please utkim or putrin, I know that you follow song hye kyo threads, please if you have time please answer me, thanks for your time
They broke up and i think they just cut ties with each other. Some exes dont stay friends after a break up and some do but we have no way of really knowing what is happening in their private lives, we can only speculate. I just want a special girl for my Binnie and for him to be happy. Did Hyun Bin say he wants to meet someone soon, as in a girl? I only know that he wants to meet everyone soon in a project.

Guest Sammie277_x

@jamy47 Like you said, I think he must have cut ties with Song Hye Kyo already. It was obvious when he did not renew his contract with Laneige, of which she is also endorsing.

People say he is dating Ha Ji Won now. I'm heartbroken but there is nothing I can do about it. I wish the new couple best of luck.

Guest niknokdagu425

Sammie277_x wrote: » @jamy47 Like you said, I think he must have cut ties with Song Hye Kyo already. It was obvious when he did not renew his contract with Laneige, of which she is also endorsing.<br />
<br />
People say he is dating Ha Ji Won now. I'm heartbroken but there is nothing I can do about it. I wish the new couple best of luck.