Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest hyunbinoppax3

Hello guys, i am back to trend :) Hi @gaye , @mariannerebucan & others!Therefore i am dropping by, hehe. @willenette i also think he looks more muscular now! :x
Anyway, i wondered did anyone send gifts to oppa? hehe i sent mine already! 
I dont think this is being posted! sorry if it had been post before. :)
top-sexiest-korean-celebrities.jpg
The Korean wave has hit us hard. With so many dramas and pop groups around, it took us more than our usual amount of voting and discussion sessions to whittle down to these select few. But we have, and these five are close to perfection - regardless of whether they’ve undergone plastic surgery or not.

1) T.O.P 
T.O.P tops our list (no pun intended) with his alluring eyes that will have you mesmerised instantly. He reminds us of a Korean Chuck Bass. This power rapper to the group Big Bang works hard and plays hard. Though he might come across aloof at times, we’re sure this super stylish guy has a sensitive side to him. Catch his cold yet sexy "assassin" eyes in the 2009 Korean Drama Iris.

2) Lee Byung-Hyun
Remember his perfect eight pack bod in his G.I. Joe fight scene? We do! Even though he’s made it to Hollywood, this hottie is still extremely down to earth. The award-winning actor represents UNICEF and is well known for his sense of humour and easy-going nature. We hear he’s now in preparation and filming for G.I. Joe 2, so keep your eyes peeled.

3) Lee Min-Ho
He’s everyone’s favourite "flower boy", Gu Jun Pyo (name of his character in hit drama, Boys Over Flowers). Well-loved for his pretty boy looks and perfectly proportioned features, he melts our hearts every time he flashes his megawatt smile. He’s currently starring in the drama City Hunter and his new, manlier image has won over even his harshest detractors. We can’t wait for the next episode!

4) Taeyang
Part of one of Korea's biggest pop groups, Big Bang, this superstar will charm you instantly with his charismatic dance moves and soothing vocals. We love him for his super hot bod and we can't seem to get enough of his trademark cheeky boyish smile. And we heard that when he stopped by Singapore last week for the Korean Music Wave 2011, he threw his leather jacket into the crowd. We would have given anything to catch it.

5) Hyun Bin
This lover boy started the "sit-up kiss" craze from his 2010 drama Secret Garden. He recently split up from his actress girlfriend Song Hye Kyo and is currently serving his military service in the Marine Corps. We love nothing more than an attractive man in a uniform. Plus, he looks reliable and safe to be around. We would love to bring this man home to meet our mothers.

Credits: Herworld Magazine Singapore via omonatheydidnt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
264082_369032943170986_1641260781_n.jpg
일본 현빈 더스페이스 모바일 클럽에 올라온 사진.
From Japan Hyun Bin Mobile The Space official fan club.

Source: twitter @marble41
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------421342_368933173180963_1464659389_n.jpg
드디어 저번에 압구정 나폴레옹 제과점에 가서 현빈 먹었다던 몽블랑이라는 빵을 드디어 먹게되는 날이 왔었는데. 물론 단걸 좋아한다는 사실을 알고 있었지만 이렇게 달달한걸 좋아할줄이야.ㅎㅎㅎ같이 가준 온냐들 고마숩니데이~
I went to the bakery, 'Napoleon' in Apgujung,Seoul to try the bread Hyun Bin had. It called, 'Montblanc'. I know that Hyun Bin had sweet teeth, but the bread WAS really sweet. kekeke...
(If anyone going to korea, must go to this cafe and try ~)
Source : SECRETGARDENKD

Guest levis_lover

Happy BIrthday HB ! May you b blessed with pink health and happiness always same to your family too ! Same old virsion again may all your wishes come true !!

ღ Dear Hyun Bin, i wish you a Happy Birthday with lots of love, please stay safe and healthy and come back soon ღ  

ღ  오빠  생일축하합니다 

Guest orange_glitters

@Lyra, thank you so much for including me!! Great job! 
Happy birthday dear Binnie oppa.  Missed you so much!  Wishing you full of happiness and love.Can't wait for your return in December.
hbbday.gif :x

hyunbinoppax3 said: Hello guys, i am back to trend :) Hi @gaye , @mariannerebucan & others!Therefore i am dropping by, hehe. @willenette i also think he looks more muscular now! :x
Anyway, i wondered did anyone send gifts to oppa? hehe i sent mine already! 
I dont think this is being posted! sorry if it had been post before. :)
top-sexiest-korean-celebrities.jpg
The Korean wave has hit us hard. With so many dramas and pop groups around, it took us more than our usual amount of voting and discussion sessions to whittle down to these select few. But we have, and these five are close to perfection - regardless of whether they’ve undergone plastic surgery or not.

1) T.O.P 
T.O.P tops our list (no pun intended) with his alluring eyes that will have you mesmerised instantly. He reminds us of a Korean Chuck Bass. This power rapper to the group Big Bang works hard and plays hard. Though he might come across aloof at times, we’re sure this super stylish guy has a sensitive side to him. Catch his cold yet sexy "assassin" eyes in the 2009 Korean Drama Iris.

2) Lee Byung-Hyun
Remember his perfect eight pack bod in his G.I. Joe fight scene? We do! Even though he’s made it to Hollywood, this hottie is still extremely down to earth. The award-winning actor represents UNICEF and is well known for his sense of humour and easy-going nature. We hear he’s now in preparation and filming for G.I. Joe 2, so keep your eyes peeled.

3) Lee Min-Ho
He’s everyone’s favourite "flower boy", Gu Jun Pyo (name of his character in hit drama, Boys Over Flowers). Well-loved for his pretty boy looks and perfectly proportioned features, he melts our hearts every time he flashes his megawatt smile. He’s currently starring in the drama City Hunter and his new, manlier image has won over even his harshest detractors. We can’t wait for the next episode!

4) Taeyang
Part of one of Korea's biggest pop groups, Big Bang, this superstar will charm you instantly with his charismatic dance moves and soothing vocals. We love him for his super hot bod and we can't seem to get enough of his trademark cheeky boyish smile. And we heard that when he stopped by Singapore last week for the Korean Music Wave 2011, he threw his leather jacket into the crowd. We would have given anything to catch it.

5) Hyun Bin
This lover boy started the "sit-up kiss" craze from his 2010 drama Secret Garden. He recently split up from his actress girlfriend Song Hye Kyo and is currently serving his military service in the Marine Corps. We love nothing more than an attractive man in a uniform. Plus, he looks reliable and safe to be around. We would love to bring this man home to meet our mothers.

Credits: Herworld Magazine Singapore via omonatheydidnt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
264082_369032943170986_1641260781_n.jpg
일본 현빈 더스페이스 모바일 클럽에 올라온 사진.
From Japan Hyun Bin Mobile The Space official fan club.

Source: twitter @marble41
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------421342_368933173180963_1464659389_n.jpg
드디어 저번에 압구정 나폴레옹 제과점에 가서 현빈 먹었다던 몽블랑이라는 빵을 드디어 먹게되는 날이 왔었는데. 물론 단걸 좋아한다는 사실을 알고 있었지만 이렇게 달달한걸 좋아할줄이야.ㅎㅎㅎ같이 가준 온냐들 고마숩니데이~
I went to the bakery, 'Napoleon' in Apgujung,Seoul to try the bread Hyun Bin had. It called, 'Montblanc'. I know that Hyun Bin had sweet teeth, but the bread WAS really sweet. kekeke...
(If anyone going to korea, must go to this cafe and try ~)
Source : SECRETGARDENKD

Guest mariannerebucan

Happy Happy Birthday Hyun Bin My Love  >:D<

I don't know if you guys have read this one

Survey: Foreign fans pick favorite Korean actors

Manila Bulletin

ko_9.jpg

MANILA, Philippines – Arirang TV held an online survey among its foreign viewers and asked them to pick their favorite Korean actors.

Topping the list is actor Hyun Bin, who is described by Arirang TV as an “actor with a thousand faces.”

Hyun Bin started as an actor in Korea in 2003 but it was his role in the hit drama series “My Name is Kim Sam Soon” that brought him fame.

In 2010, he starred in “Secret Garden” which also became a hit and brought him numerous acting actors. Last year, Hyun Bin enlisted in the Korean military and is expected to be discharged in December this year.

Following Hyun Bin is young actor and singer Jang Geun Seuk. He started as a child actor in Korea in 1997.

Jang Geun Suk is best known for his role as a band leader in the drama “You’re Beautiful.” Last year, he released a single in Japan, which debuted at No. 1 spot on the Oricon chart.

Asian pop star Rain is third on the list. He is one of the few Korean stars who have successfully crossed over from singing to acting. He also debuted in Hollywood through the film “Speed Racer” in 2008. He enlisted in the Korean military last October.

Fourth on the list is Yoochun of boy band JYJ. Yoochun made his acting debut in 2005 through the TV series “Rainbow Romance.” In 2010, he starred in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” which won him the best new actor awards in the KBS Drama Awards and in the 47th Paeksang Arts Awards. Last year, he starred in “Miss Ripley.”

“Sungkyunkwan Scandal” will be aired in the Philippines this year on ABS-CBN.

Next on the list is Won Bin, who debuted in Korea in 1997. Won Bin became a household name through the drama “Autumn Fairy Tale,” which became a hit in Asia including the Philippines.

In 2010, he starred in “The Man from Nowhere,” which won him several best actor awards in Korea.

Following Won Bin is heartthrob Siwon, member of boy band Super Junior. Siwon is one of the most popular members of the boy band.

He made his debut as an actor in 2004 through the drama “Precious Family.” He got his leading role in 2007 through the drama “Legend of Hyang-dan.”

In 2010, he starred in “Oh! My Lady” and “Athena: Goddess of War” and last year, he starred in “Poseidon.”

The No. 7 most favorite Korean actor on the list is Lee Min Ho. He is best known for his starring role in the hit drama series “Boys over Flowers” in 2009.

The drama made Lee Min Ho a household name and brought him numerous endorsement deals.

In 2010, he starred in “Personal Preference” and last year, he essayed the leading role in “City Hunter,” which will also be shown in the Philippines this year on ABS-CBN.

South Korean stars looking for their pot of gold in China

20120924.001013_bins.jpg

Hyun Bin (left) and Won Bin.

The New Paper Monday, Sep 24, 2012

China is regarded as one of the global economic giants of the 21st century and now, South Korean stars are tapping on its massive potential to increase their personal income.

A-list actors and poster boys Hyun Bin, 30, and Won Bin, 34, are reported to have set up production houses in China to produce television dramas.

By being their own bosses, they will not have to go through the services of middlemen - some get as high as 50 per cent - from the stars' takings.

The "go-China" phenomenon was sparked by the recent wave of anti-hallyu (anti-Korean) sentiments in Japan.

Last year, more than 2,000 right-wing protesters demonstrated in front of Fuji TV's headquarters in Tokyo against the influx of Korean dramas.

Get The New Paper for more stories.

gaye said:

South Korean stars looking for their pot of gold in China

Hyun Bin (left) and Won Bin.
The New Paper Monday, Sep 24, 2012

China is regarded as one of the global economic giants of the 21st century and now, South Korean stars are tapping on its massive potential to increase their personal income.

A-list actors and poster boys Hyun Bin, 30, and Won Bin, 34, are reported to have set up production houses in China to produce television dramas.

By being their own bosses, they will not have to go through the services of middlemen - some get as high as 50 per cent - from the stars' takings.

The "go-China" phenomenon was sparked by the recent wave of anti-hallyu (anti-Korean) sentiments in Japan.

Last year, more than 2,000 right-wing protesters demonstrated in front of Fuji TV's headquarters in Tokyo against the influx of Korean dramas.

Get The New Paper for more stories.

lyra_brillantez said: You're welcome guys ! 
and guess what he sends his message today !! :D 

September Audio Message from Hyun Bin The Space Official Fanclub.
Hello? This is Hyun Bin.It seemed that time flied really slowly, but as time went by, it's already September. It reminds me of all the places through the films and scenes in my heart.
I feel so lucky to have so much memories that I can take out and feel them. Specially in September, I have so many memories of my birthday with fans.
Even though, I can't be with you now, I feel I always be with you. Wherever I stay, I will be Hyun Bin who will do his best.

현빈 공식홈 9월메세지.

안녕하세요? 현빈입니다.
시간 참 더디게 간다 싶다가도 지나보니 훌쩍 9월이 되어있네요. 그동안 영화를 매개로 오고 갔던 곳들 마음에 담았던 풍경들이 떠오릅니다. 이럴때마다 꺼내 보고 곱씹을수 있는 추억들이 많아서 다행이예요.

특히 9월은 팬 여러분들께서 함께 해주신 생일의 추억들이 많습니다. 생일때마다 마음 벅차게 나눴던 시간, 늘 감동을 주셨던 여러분입니다.

지금 비록 함께 할 순 없지만 여러분과 늘 함께 있다고 느낍니다. 언제라도 늘 제가 머무는 자리에서 최선을 다하는 현빈이 되겠습니다.

c: Secret Garden Korean Drama 시크릿 가든  facebook