Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Yeorobun annyeonghaseyo.  How's everyone? Surely has been a long time.  Let's do an "Imaginery Group Hugs" - MisChA, GayEee, Anne, Ann, lyra, jesse and of course not forgetting other loonies as well.
I'm loving it whenever Hyun Bin drop a message, very thoughtful and poetic.  Hope he as a good project once he is release and after much needed rest and quality time with loved ones/friends.
I dont think this has been posted before.  Isnt it lovely that Jang Dong Gun mentioned something about his hobae and favourite chingu.
tumblr_m9f2bmKFXv1qgil06.png
class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; text-transform: capitalize; "Jang Dong Gun "I Talked With Hyun Bin Because Of The Character Kim Do Jin"

Jang Dong Gun who was on the popular SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that recently ended, told best friend and younger actor, Hyun Bin, about how difficult it was to act comically. 

Jang Dong Gun recently revealed during an interview, "While I was filming for 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' Hyun Bin had a time of break from the army," and he took his luck.

He added, "We ate together once, Hyun Bin said that in his army class, he takes charge of the channel. He said, work hard on filming for 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' and laughed.

He then said, "Previously, when I received the script, I told Hyun Bin about my difficulties. I was not getting used to it (Kim Do Jin's comic acting). Then Hyun Bin told me that if I keep doing it, I'll have energy later and do it. I think what he said was completely true."

Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin are in the same company and are known to be best friends. Hyun Bin also worked with writer Kim Eun Sook of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' when he was on 'Secret Garden.'

Meanwhile, on 'A Gentleman's Dignity' Jang Dong Gun played an edgy character and showed his 'firework negative comments,' but was extremely soft towards his girl. He made a successful comeback to a drama after 12 years.

Source:  AUGUST 18, 2012 9:52 AM EDT | © 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved.

Other sources on the same news :  http://1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/08/hyun-bin-also-watch-gentlemans-dignity.html

Oh My Gawd!!! I want to be *that balloon*
Kyah!!!!!!!!!!!  It's the summer virus heh1_00001.jpgWho else is having some errr *interesting, stimulating...variety thoughts" like mine? Pffftt I can see this post "glow" with all of your blushes.
1_00004-e1307932677185.jpgYup...bite and suck those lip *wink*
ecb488ecbd9c-ed9884ebb9881.jpg
Ahhh... I miss the "mole days" sigh.
The_Joker clicks heels and singing "That Man"

Guest freeminded1430278377

Hyun Bin is going to be back soon. Only 4 more months? Soon we will see rumors of him taking part in his next project. Please be a light drama. I like seeing him in comedies

Hello...So glad to see you guys update this thread with so many pix and latest news... Four months to go and the long wait is almost over. Aja! Aja! Fighting!!!
My hugs to all loonies... MisCha, RoZzz, Lyra, Will, Anne, Jesse, Ann, Orange, Hyunbinopax and all newbie loonies... 

Whoa there's really must be something in the air.  I keep on popping into this Hyun Bin's thread.
@rise2above - fyki there's around 98 days (with today nearly half a day gone, Korean time) more to go before Hyun Bin/Kim Tae Pyung discharge from the army and let's the count down begin.  
The Late Autumn director/writer did mention he already has a script ready for Hyun Bin.  So, I guess he would jump into the acting world quite soon after the army.  A movie would be good.  Less hectic for him while real time shoot of drama is hard.  Hopefully, he take things easy.
@Gayeee - fancy that you drop in here today too.
htm_20110517090643c000c010-001.jpg

Guest hiaarhg

Hello everyone! I'm new on this thread ^^ so I wanted to say hi at least :)

For all Hyun Bin's fans: 

TVN Taxi Hyun Bin Episode 2 with eng subs: 

TVN Taxi Hyun Bin Episode 3 with eng subs 

cr:  CikSara IamHotWalkerz @ yt

sorry if it was posted here before, but I think it was subbed just recently so just enjoy watching :)

Guest hyunbinoppax3

557492_359926134081667_322355585_n.jpg
이 장면은 찍을때 현빈님이 윗몸 일으키기 많이 했다고는 알고 있었지만 진짜 많이 힘들었나봐요.
I've already known that Hyun Bin did lots of sit-ups to film this scene but he seemed he had a really hard time to do sit-ups according to this photo.

Source: SecretgardenKD & BTS on Secret Garden DVD via Baidu.

Guest hyunbinoppax3

Hi guys, anyone had twitter? I wanted to add hyun bin fans at twitter. My ID - Ahsoup If you all are following me, do mention me to follow back. 
Or anyone had kakao talk ? My ID - Ahsoup

&&&&&&
305150_10151383223457589_453528558_n.jpg
시크릿 가든 드라마가 방영됐던 싱가폴 방송 U채널에서 라네즈 싱가폴과 함게 이벤트를 하는데 현빈과 송혜교처럼 피부가 아름다운 비법을 알고 싶지 않냐고 하네요.ㅋㅋㅋ
Singapore TV Channel U have an event with the experts from Laneige Singapore. If you live in Singapore, you may check this event.
Source : SecretgardenKD

Guest hyunbinoppax3

553909_359694807438133_1656920072_n.jpg
'넝쿨당' 작가도 현빈앓이? '김삼순' 영상부터 '제대날짜' 인증. [아마도 작가님이 현빈님하고 작품 하고 싶은것 같죠?ㅎㅎㅎ]http://enews24.interest.me/news/02/3486351_1163.html
The writer of the drama 'My Husband Gat a Family' also has Hyun Bin's fever?

Hyun Bin mentioned twice in the drama, 'My Husband Gat a Family'. First one was for the parody of 'My Lovely Kim Sam Soon' when Samsoon had a blind date and Jin Heon interrupted them.
Second one was that Um Soon Ae asked if you know that there is very important day in coming December which Hyun Bin completes his military duty on Dec 6. She circled the date on the calendar right after.

[The writer must be very interested in casting Hyun Bin after he finishes his military duty.keke...]
Source : SecretgardenKD

The_Joker said: Oh My Gawd!!! I want to be *that balloon*
Kyah!!!!!!!!!!!  It's the summer virus heh1_00001.jpgWho else is having some errr *interesting, stimulating...variety thoughts" like mine? Pffftt I can see this post "glow" with all of your blushes.
1_00004-e1307932677185.jpgYup...bite and suck those lip *wink*
ecb488ecbd9c-ed9884ebb9881.jpg
Ahhh... I miss the "mole days" sigh.
The_Joker clicks heels and singing "That Man"

Guest freeminded1430278377

Less hectic is good but we wait for 2 years. We want to see him more. Drama will satisfy our crave. Plus, the guy coming out of military should have gone through rigorous training. I expect him to be buff. He should be able to handle real time hard core filming schedule

Guest orange_glitters

The four months will fly by so quick.  So looking forward to it!  and his birthday is coming soon too!

Guest hyunbinoppax3

The four months will fly by so quick.  So looking forward to it!  and his birthday is coming soon too!

Yeahhhhh! We going trend his birthday on twitter ! #HappyBdayHyunBin . Looking forward !

Guest mariannerebucan

Hello everyone! I missed you all.

I was gone for like too long. I missed you Gaye, Roz (**BIG HUG) and all loonies out there. Thanks for constantly updating this thread

Advance Happy Birthday Hyun Bin Oppa and less than 4 months to go....

Welcome to the thread Hyunbinoppax3, orangeglitters, rise2above, hiaarhg.

Which K-Pop Star Shares Your September Birthday?

Were you born in the month of September? Then you might share your birthday with SHINee’s Key, Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon, or Hyun Bin! From Brown Eyed Girls to BEAST, we’re sending our birthday wishes to more than 30 K-Pop stars!

Check out some of the hottest K-Pop stars’ birthdays in August! Just like last month, September is shaping up to be a birthday-filled month for K-Pop!

120903_HyunBin.jpg

Sept. 25

Hyun Bin

Son Dam Bi

credit : soompi news

Guest hyunbinoppax3

Hello guys ~ *HUGS BACK*[ sorry, i will MIA for 2 months as my major examinations is approaching ! I will still trend oppa birthday ! I WILL BE BACK ON 8 NOV OKAY~ LOVE YOU GUYS]
524555_361063817301232_625759644_n.jpg
영화 만추 촬영중에 현빈님이 김독 김풍기님과 찍은 직찍.
Hyun Bin took this with the director Kim Poong Gi while filming Late Autumn.
Source:http://parkbongpal.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B12&wr_id=25733&sca=%BF%AC%B1%D8.%BF%B5%C8%AD.%B0%F8%BF%AC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

255444_361777390563208_2037156247_n.jpg
일본 현빈 더스페이스에 올라온 9월 캘랜더.
Hyun Bin's wallpaper calendar for September on Japan The Space Hyun Bin official fan club.
source: Baidu

Guest mariannerebucan

@HyunbinOppa, you'll be gone for 2 months??? wow! that's too long, this thread will surely miss you. be sure to come back. Thanks for all your updates...

Just to share some goodies..... This goes to show that Secret Garden and Kim Joo Won is one unforgettable drama and actor.

class="content-title"f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho to Reenact Iconic “Secret Garden” Kiss source: SoompiNews

Screen-Shot-2012-09-05-at-3.52.19-PM.png

posterphoto255137.jpg

On tomorrow’s episode of SBS’sTo the Beautiful You,” f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho will reenact Secret Garden’s” iconic sit-up kiss between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. As shown in the released stills, the two idol-actors are paired up as partners during one of their training sessions. When Minho brings himself up and makes eye contact, a wide-eyed Sulli looks surprised and flushed. 

According to a representative of the production team,”Both Sulli and Minho are currently sacrificing sleep to keep on schedule. However, both are always bright and energetic. They’ve also proven their dedication to acting by constantly practicing and studying their script with the production team

mariannerebucan said:

Just to share some goodies..... This goes to show that Secret Garden and Kim Joo Won is one unforgettable drama and actor.

class="content-title"f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho to Reenact Iconic “Secret Garden” Kiss source: SoompiNews

On tomorrow’s episode of SBS’sTo the Beautiful You,” f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho will reenact Secret Garden’s” iconic sit-up kiss between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. As shown in the released stills, the two idol-actors are paired up as partners during one of their training sessions. When Minho brings himself up and makes eye contact, a wide-eyed Sulli looks surprised and flushed. 

According to a representative of the production team,”Both Sulli and Minho are currently sacrificing sleep to keep on schedule. However, both are always bright and energetic. They’ve also proven their dedication to acting by constantly practicing and studying their script with the production team