Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

thanks for sharing. i miss his smile already. he's a very good man. i wouldn't be surprise if there will be surge of marine enlistments after his speech. he's the ideal PR man for the marines.

Even though Hyun Bin is still in the army his popularity still rises and his name is still mentioned.  First, his picture appeared on a billboard in the drama, The King 2Hearts.  Second, his movie, Late Autumn gross 5.4 billion won/5 million USD in China in its first days of release.  Third, his SeGa scene appeared in the current airing drama, A Gentleman's Dignity.  What's next?

Guest mariannerebucan

Hello Ladies, gland to see your responses.

I could not agree less with you elizabeth. even I saw that billboard of Binnie from King2Hearts drama. Even his famous line like "....You are Kim Tae Hee and Jeon Ji Hyun to me..."

Thanks for that dose of hotness Lyra. He's looking handsome as ever especially on that uniform. Can't wait for his comeback to the dramaland

hb4.png?w=519

Shoutout to monicapear, winO, elizabeth, Lyra, Gayeeee, Roz and all loonies

mariannerebucan, I know.. I get all excited when Hyun Bin's name is mentioned whether if it's in a drama or just random news.  I am currently watching A Gentleman's Dignity because it's the same director/screen writer as SeGa but not just because of that but also because I admire Kim Ha Neul and Jang Dong Gun as actors.  Thanks lyra_brillantez for sharing the news and lets hope he keeps making headlines while serving in the marines.

Guest sweetkathy

He looks SO hot in this uniform, i wish he could play a marine in his next drama lol I have a feeling his next project will be a movie and not a drama.

Hello Girls!
Thanks for sharing those awesomest pix of Binnie. Lots of updates... Thanks buddies for religiously updating this thread. 
My hugs and kisses to RoZ... Well, we can talk about my BM prob later. Missed you a lot my Society Girl.
Mischa, I did Finish LR and yes, I'm almost done with RP. Missing Binnie so badly and I'm looking forward to see him in dramas and movies again. Any news yet for his upcoming projects? Keep us posted girl! Mwah...
Lyra, Wow! loads of fun to watch and read, you made my day! Thanks for the update.... So cool of you girl! Big Hug!
Elizabeth, I'm so glad to have you in this thread. Often times I go to this thread and your name is always up there. Thank you for your you update. Mwah!
Hello to all loonies out there!!!

Thanks everyone for all the warm welcome.  I will try my best to be as active as much in this thread.
sweetkathy, I also have a feeling that he will star in a movie rather than a drama when he comes back.  Come to think of it mostly when all the actors returns from the army they usually star in a movie before starring in a drama.

Guest jesse12

Hello, hello, hope everyone is having a great day :) I'm too scared to use the new smiley face icons, they're all too ... expressive, and aggressive. I've discovered recently that there are other picture editing software besides MS Paint (yes, you can laugh, it's okay, hehe), so I made something.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8848/hb2w.jpg

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7392/hh3r.jpg

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5134/hb4s.jpg

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8513/hb1vh.jpg

Hello to all Hyunbin fans!

I think it’s my first post at this thread and I can’t help but to share an exciting news (especially for fans of “Late Autumn Kiss”) I saw on HK-TVB Entertainment news yesterday. 

Tang Wei and the Director of "Late Autumn Kiss" attended the premiere of the movie (not sure of the place) and when she was asked about her acting experience with Hyun Bin, she said something along the line that when they first filmed the movie, it was like water flowing from a drain where at times it was smooth flowing and other times kind of clogged.  They suffered from language barrier during the earlier filming period but towards the end, they manage to sort it out and the chemistry just flowed in (she said it was kind of hard to explain the feelings).  When the interviewer asked her whether she minds acting again with Hyun-bin, she approves of the idea and then directed the question to the Director who said he is working on a script for both of them! Tang Wei then asked the Director whether he has asked Bin (yes, that’s what she addressed him as….. “Bin”).  He said that he has spoken to him and Hyun Bin replied positively towards his proposal – and Tang Wei jokingly warned him that whatever he said is being recorded as she pointed at the direction of the recorder/camera….hahaha!! She's so cute and I really like her personality. Hope to see Hyun Bin and Tang Wei in another project.

On side note, I am very impressed with Tang Wei whom I never expected her to speak in Cantonese during the interview and on occasions when required, spoke in English with the Director.

Hello girls *group hugs till all turn blue* - well you get to choose to be blueberry muffin *yummy* or smurfs.  Gah! I need my coffee...can't function...without one...
MisChA - Woops sorry to know that you cant watch on ionair.  so far I've yet to come across either sites that have Late Autumn.  I've yet to watch it still though...too much interference heh.  Me on hiatus...yeah a bit, I'm around on the scene, just seldom come in here.  Yippy!!!! Only a few more months left, awww but methinks Binnie going to miss his ROKMC, his down time...to be just another regular guy.  And Binnie in new drama or movie after ROKMC, I dont mind to wait *shrugs*, hopefully, he'll get a good meaty role.
GaYe!!!! - ahhhh okay we need new topic aside from any bodily functions or movements hehehehe.
lyra - pffft a moderator? Am I going to get in trouble? Or should I say trouble follow me? Teehee....
jesse12 - ahhh still Dong Soo eh?  I did rewatch and yup still haunted me the character and Binnie as DS *sigh* I love the grimness + vulnerability he displayed...so conflicting.  Btw have you watch King 2 Hearts? Gah! This drama is so good...and kudos of Lee Seung Gi as Lee Jae Ha - a very good 3 dimensional character.
For the rest of loonies ole and newbies *Waves hands n feet* hello and welcome.
I'm not sure whether these have been posted some news on HB (from Feb to June 2012) LINKS:
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4766
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20120401-336970.html

• KOFIC, Korea Copyright Commission team up to protect <Late Autumn> in China
  • Jun 22, 2012
  • CBfdHKwkZzEXtFOCVVmj.jpg
    lfEDcsIzNywBQvQNbUpI.jpg
    The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) and Korea Copyright Commission (KCC) recently paired to curtail the illegal online distribution of <Late Autumn> in China. Released in March 2012, the film quickly became the highest-grossing Korean feature ever shown in China. Starring HYUN Bin and TANG Wei, <Late Autumn> quickly gathered over 910,000 admissions after its March release, netting KRW 4.5 billion (roughly USD $3.9 million). Its total box office take now stands at nearly KRW 11 billion (USD 9.5 million), which shot it far past the previous Korean record holder in China, SHIM Hyung-rae’s 2007 fantasy action film <D-War>. Regarding television dramas, Korea’s big three broadcasting firms have seen the percent of their productions that are distributed illegally online drop from 91% in 2007 to 24.7% 2011 with support from KCC. However, until recently film copyright holders have lacked such support. Now, aiming to monitor and block illegally distributed Korean films, KCC struck an agreement with the Beijing Copyright Center to utilize their Chinese publication rights monitoring system for the two months spanning March 29 to May 28. With this system they were able to monitor in real-time the ten websites central to illegal distribution in China KOFIC will also utilize this monitoring system in the months following the upcoming Chinese release of the drama-based feature <Athena: Goddess of War>. Furthermore, KOFIC and KCC plan on working together in the future to expand support for the monitoring of illegally distributed Korean films both online and via DVD. IddjZCpntIBVsZjVzFHW.png
    Source: Korean Copyright Commission, “Fact-finding Survey Regarding the Foreign Distribution of Hallyu Contents” (2007-2011).

zGSsWBKuKuzjneoYJRIk.pngSource: Chinese Box Office Site ‘EntGroup’
     ~~~~~~~~~~~ class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Hyun Bin vs. Jang Dong Gun - 'A Gentleman's Dignity's Resemblance to 'Secret Garden'

'A Gentleman's Dignity' is in the spot light for having a resemblance to the famous drama 'Secret Garden'

21427-secret-garden-and-a-gentlemans-dig'Secret Garden' and 'A Gentleman's Dignity'

On June 27th, a story was featured on an episode of SBS 'One Night of TV Entertainment' that brought the spot light shining on the SBS drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity'. The topic of the story was 'A Gentleman's Dignity's resemblance to the ever famous drama 'Secret Garden'.

The MCs on the show compared the similarities of the characteres Kim Joo Won from 'Secret Garden' and Kim Do Jin from 'A Gentleman's Dignity'. Both characters appear in the drama as cocky and successful men, who speaks whatever that is on their minds whenever and wherever.

They also claimed that the romantic scene where Seo Ee Soo (Kim Ha Neul) from 'A Gentlemans' Dignity' takes a walk with Kim Do Jin is exactly the same as the scene in 'Secret Garden' where Joo Won and Kil Lime (Ha Ji Won) take a walk together.

Another concept of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that remsembles 'Secret Garden' is the way Kim Do Jin appears out of nowhere as soon as Seo Ee Soo begins to think about him. In 'Secret Garden', whenever Kim Joo Won or Kil Lime began to think about the other person, Kim Joo Won or Kil Lime suddenly appeared right in front of their eyes. 

Internet users who saw the episode of 'One Night of TV Entertainment' responded with comments like, 'It's so funny to see the resemblance', 'The two dramas really are similar!', 'If Secret Garden is milk, A Gentleman's Dignity is cofee!' and etc.

Also on this episode of 'One Night of TV Entertainment' interviewed Lee Jong Hyuk from 'A Gentleman's Dignity' and revealed his two sons who look exactly like him and shocked the viewers

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/9726/20120628/sbs-a-gentleman-s-dignity-secret-garden-hyun-bin-ha-ji-won-kim-ha-neul-jang-dong-gun.htm

Hello girls *group hugs till all turn blue* - well you get to choose to be blueberry muffin *yummy* or smurfs.  Gah! I need my coffee...can't function...without one...
MisChA - Woops sorry to know that you cant watch on ionair.  so far I've yet to come across either sites that have Late Autumn.  I've yet to watch it still though...too much interference heh.  Me on hiatus...yeah a bit, I'm around on the scene, just seldom come in here.  Yippy!!!! Only a few more months left, awww but methinks Binnie going to miss his ROKMC, his down time...to be just another regular guy.  And Binnie in new drama or movie after ROKMC, I dont mind to wait *shrugs*, hopefully, he'll get a good meaty role.
GaYe!!!! - ahhhh okay we need new topic aside from any bodily functions or movements hehehehe.
lyra - pffft a moderator? Am I going to get in trouble? Or should I say trouble follow me? Teehee....
jesse12 - ahhh still Dong Soo eh?  I did rewatch and yup still haunted me the character and Binnie as DS *sigh* I love the grimness + vulnerability he displayed...so conflicting.  Btw have you watch King 2 Hearts? Gah! This drama is so good...and kudos of Lee Seung Gi as Lee Jae Ha - a very good 3 dimensional character.
For the newbies *Waves hands n feet* hello and welcome.
I'm not sure whether these have been posted some news on HB (from Feb to June 2012) LINKS:
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4766
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20120401-336970.html

• KOFIC, Korea Copyright Commission team up to protect <Late Autumn> in China
  • Jun 22, 2012
  • CBfdHKwkZzEXtFOCVVmj.jpg
    lfEDcsIzNywBQvQNbUpI.jpg
    The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) and Korea Copyright Commission (KCC) recently paired to curtail the illegal online distribution of <Late Autumn> in China. Released in March 2012, the film quickly became the highest-grossing Korean feature ever shown in China. Starring HYUN Bin and TANG Wei, <Late Autumn> quickly gathered over 910,000 admissions after its March release, netting KRW 4.5 billion (roughly USD $3.9 million). Its total box office take now stands at nearly KRW 11 billion (USD 9.5 million), which shot it far past the previous Korean record holder in China, SHIM Hyung-rae’s 2007 fantasy action film <D-War>. Regarding television dramas, Korea’s big three broadcasting firms have seen the percent of their productions that are distributed illegally online drop from 91% in 2007 to 24.7% 2011 with support from KCC. However, until recently film copyright holders have lacked such support. Now, aiming to monitor and block illegally distributed Korean films, KCC struck an agreement with the Beijing Copyright Center to utilize their Chinese publication rights monitoring system for the two months spanning March 29 to May 28. With this system they were able to monitor in real-time the ten websites central to illegal distribution in China KOFIC will also utilize this monitoring system in the months following the upcoming Chinese release of the drama-based feature <Athena: Goddess of War>. Furthermore, KOFIC and KCC plan on working together in the future to expand support for the monitoring of illegally distributed Korean films both online and via DVD. IddjZCpntIBVsZjVzFHW.png
    Source: Korean Copyright Commission, “Fact-finding Survey Regarding the Foreign Distribution of Hallyu Contents” (2007-2011).

zGSsWBKuKuzjneoYJRIk.pngSource: Chinese Box Office Site ‘EntGroup’
     ~~~~~~~~~~~ class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Hyun Bin vs. Jang Dong Gun - 'A Gentleman's Dignity's Resemblance to 'Secret Garden'

'A Gentleman's Dignity' is in the spot light for having a resemblance to the famous drama 'Secret Garden'

21427-secret-garden-and-a-gentlemans-dig'Secret Garden' and 'A Gentleman's Dignity'

On June 27th, a story was featured on an episode of SBS 'One Night of TV Entertainment' that brought the spot light shining on the SBS drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity'. The topic of the story was 'A Gentleman's Dignity's resemblance to the ever famous drama 'Secret Garden'.

The MCs on the show compared the similarities of the characteres Kim Joo Won from 'Secret Garden' and Kim Do Jin from 'A Gentleman's Dignity'. Both characters appear in the drama as cocky and successful men, who speaks whatever that is on their minds whenever and wherever.

They also claimed that the romantic scene where Seo Ee Soo (Kim Ha Neul) from 'A Gentlemans' Dignity' takes a walk with Kim Do Jin is exactly the same as the scene in 'Secret Garden' where Joo Won and Kil Lime (Ha Ji Won) take a walk together.

Another concept of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that remsembles 'Secret Garden' is the way Kim Do Jin appears out of nowhere as soon as Seo Ee Soo begins to think about him. In 'Secret Garden', whenever Kim Joo Won or Kil Lime began to think about the other person, Kim Joo Won or Kil Lime suddenly appeared right in front of their eyes. 

Internet users who saw the episode of 'One Night of TV Entertainment' responded with comments like, 'It's so funny to see the resemblance', 'The two dramas really are similar!', 'If Secret Garden is milk, A Gentleman's Dignity is cofee!' and etc.

Also on this episode of 'One Night of TV Entertainment' interviewed Lee Jong Hyuk from 'A Gentleman's Dignity' and revealed his two sons who look exactly like him and shocked the viewers

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/9726/20120628/sbs-a-gentleman-s-dignity-secret-garden-hyun-bin-ha-ji-won-kim-ha-neul-jang-dong-gun.htm

Hello?I am giving my regards to you in the early summer that is good for walk.I like something relatively simplistic and plain. The visible appearance is simple but it makes me lingering as times goes by.I'd like to challenge anything in the movie without hesitation, but it seems more inclined that I am not worried about the risk might face the unsuccessful results even if I take a consideration fully in acting.If I do my best, then I just let the worlds judge.I leave my pledge in June to be side you for a long time as a deep and simplistic actor.

hello to everyone!!  >

:D

<

Guest shruk

Hi everyone, newbie here.......pleased to meet all of u........especially my fellow Malaysian THE JOKER, luv all u guys almost as much as the beautiful namja himself.
:x

I was so sorry that Binnie was in the 4th page that I decided to come to life now.

Honestly prior to this I would just come here  to ogle only, simply struck blind by...........Ahem...
:\">

Hope it gets lively here soon.

Salam Hormat to the great 'The Joker'.
^:)^