Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest mariannerebucan

welcome to the thread hlubJH_1 :)

Where were you in the past 2 years, I mean during Secret Garden's hayday? love reading your comments on Binnie :wub:

Got some "not-so-new" news

EXPERTS PICK THE CURRENT HOTTEST STARS IN SOUTH KOREA

March 25, 2012

wordpress

Fifty celebrity ‘experts’ recently picked out celebrities who they believed were the current ‘Hottest Stars’. The group of experts include various professional critics such as music, movie, drama, and television officials.

Out of the 50 participants, thirty three experts picked out Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity has skyrocketed after his role in MBC‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘.

Big Bang followed behind by a big margin with five votes, while Girls’ Generation and actor Ha Jung Woo were tied for the third spot with just three votes each.

bigbang-survey.jpg?w=300&h=236

Hottest Stars Full List

1. Kim Soo Hyun
  2. Big Bang
  3. Girl’s Generation
  4. Ha Jung Woo
  5. Lee Seung Gi
  6. Hyun Bin
  7. IU
  8. Han Ga In
  9. Yoo Ah In
  10. Ali
The experts also picked out celebrities who they deemed worthy of the titles, ‘Most Handsome Star’ and ‘Most Beautiful Star’.

Most Handsome Star Full List

1. Won Bin
  2. Kim Soo Hyun
  3. Jang Dong Gun
  4. Jo In Sung
  5. Lee Min Ho
  6. Lee Byung Hun
  7. Kang Dong Won
  8. Nichkhun (2PM)
  9. Park Yoochun
  10. So Ji Sub
  11. Song Seung Hun
  12. Song Joong Ki
  13. Lee Seung Gi
  14. Alex
  15. Yoo Ah In
  16. Jang Geun Suk
  17. Cha In Pyo
  18. Taecyeon (2PM)
  19. Hyun Bin
Hooray for Hyun Bin!!! he had manage to make it to the list while serving the marines

Guest orange_glitters

welcome to the thread hlubJH_1 :)

Where were you in the past 2 years, I mean during Secret Garden's hayday? love reading your comments on Binnie :wub:

Thank you kindly!

I was in hiatus during those days focusing on another very famous Korean person (she's not an actress).  I've only seen SG a few months ago.  Not to mention, I have so much regrets now cause it's like falling in love with SG while rewinding time.... Binnie evaded my heart all over again.  This time it's too hard to let go.  blush.gif

Yeah! for Binnie for making the list even when he is in hiatus.  So proud of this oppa!

Hello Buddies!wub.gif

Mischa It'll never be an old news for me as long as our Binnie is in there. And here's another poll to make our day right. Missed you girlie! Mwahzzzwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Btw, what dramas are you diggin' right now? Please share.... (Is 'Feast of the gods' good?)

hlubJH_1 I know ha! You were missing during the hay day of SeGa. Don't ya worry girl, you'll get over him after a 1000x watching his dramas. I'm still on that process to be honest w00t.gif Seven months more, he'll be back, and I'd bet my life on it.... we would fall hard over and over again. So brace yourself girl!laugh.gif Let's keep this thread rollin'... hugs

Hugs to all loonies....

Which K Star has the sexiest Adam`s Apple?

(Poll – JKS,LMH,JYJ,SUJU,Big Bang,Shinee…)

April 15, 2012 5:18 am megeels

1. Jang Keun Suk

2. Song Joong Ki 

3. Park YooChun JYJ

4. Kim Bum

5. Lee Min Ho

6. Onew Shinee

7. Kim Heechul SUJU

8. Hyun Bin

9. Jung Il Woo

10. Taeyang Big Bang

11. KyuHyun SUJU

Credit: as tagged,uploaders

Tags: entertainer, Entertainment, hallyu, idol group, Jang Keun Suk, POLL

Guest orange_glitters

Hello Buddies!*quoted image*

hlubJH_1 I know ha! You were missing during the hay day of SeGa. Don't ya worry girl, you'll get over him after a 1000x watching his dramas. I'm still on that process to be honest *quoted image* Seven months more, he'll be back, and I'd bet my life on it.... we would fall hard over and over again. So brace yourself girl!*quoted image* Let's keep this thread rollin'... hugs

Which K Star has the sexiest Adam`s Apple?

(Poll – JKS,LMH,JYJ,SUJU,Big Bang,Shinee…)

April 15, 2012 5:18 am megeels

1. Jang Keun Suk

2. Song Joong Ki 

3. Park YooChun JYJ

4. Kim Bum

5. Lee Min Ho

6. Onew Shinee

7. Kim Heechul SUJU

8. Hyun Bin

9. Jung Il Woo

10. Taeyang Big Bang

11. KyuHyun SUJU

Credit: as tagged,uploaders

Tags: entertainer, Entertainment, hallyu, idol group, Jang Keun Suk, POLL

Thank you dear! I surely missed those haydays, but definitely count me in when our Binnie returns!  It won't be long...it won't be long....

Thank you for bringing much goodies...the best adam's apple for me is none other then Binnie's.  It's distinctive and hotness overload each time when he swallows..wub.gif...

Guest orange_glitters

“Hyun Bin was spotted in Apgujeong!”

Marine Hyun Bin is enjoying a sweet leave in Seoul. He got 10 days leave early this month for getting promoted to corporal. Hyun Bin is currently enjoying himself in the Gangnam area, spending time with friends he hasn’t seen in months.

The leave he got is an ordinary leave which every soldier gets when they get promoted to the rank of corporal. Hyun Bin was actually promoted to corporal on March 1st, but around the same time he was also temporarily transferred to the public relations division and his leave was delayed so he could get acclimated to his new post.

Hyun Bin was spotted on the terrace of a building located in Apgujeong. On the first day of his leave he met with his mentor Kang Gun Taek (Director of KT Acting Training Camp). He was smiling the whole time and he looked very pleased to be meeting with his acting teacher.

He looked relaxed. The sharp chin was still unchanged but his cheeks were slightly chubbier than before joining the military. His skin was tanned brown, he looked more like the marine Hyun Bin than the actor Hyun Bin.

He fashioned a casual outfit on this day. He wore a black shirt, a striped cardigan, and sneakers for a comfortable look. The tight fitting outfit outlined his toned body for a sexy peek.

Hyun Bin’s agency AM Entertainment‘s representative stated, “Hyun Bin has been on leave since early this month. He’s been spending time with friends. The rest of the leave he plans to spend them with his family. He’s still a soldier so there’s no special schedule planned for him.”

Hyun Bin is scheduled to be discharged on December 6th, 2012.

via kpopfever.com/2012/05/hyun-bin-gets-10-days-leave-for-corporal-promotion/

Source: Secret Garden with Hyun Bin

--------------

I am sooo  happy to hear the news. 

Guest mariannerebucan

welcome to the thread againstalloddsthatcome :)

glad to see you again hlubJH_1, and elizabeth  as what Gayeeee have mentioned, let's keep this thread rolling...

Thanks for the updates guys, wow Binnie on vacation, he's getting sexier look at those muscles! hahahah!

Thanks for the juicy news Gaye, wow JGS is on top :lol:I like his new drama LOVE RAIN, you should watch it I'm sure you'll like it too, we have the same taste girl... FEAST OF THE GODS? I haven't watched it yet, right now I'm hooked with LOVE RAIN, I'm excited you watching it....miss u too... hugs....

Hello loonies! 

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet... Wanna share it just in casewub.gif

hlubJH_1 thanks for the interesting update. I'm hoping to hear more news about him now that he's on vacation. Mwahwub.gif

elizabeth missing Binnie even more... Thanks for sharing those picsbiggrin.gif

Welcome to our home againstalloddsthatcome! laugh.gif

Mischa  I'm browsing some old dramas of Binnie in dramafever. I feel like watching WW again or maybe MNIKSS... Let's see where my eyes lead mew00t.gif (Hmmm so you like JGS? Is he gay, I mean... he acts like one. Or maybe that's just me, sowi! I liked him before in YB with PSH. But tell me more about this drama. I want to watch it since you liked it. Remember you told me about SOAW...I rewatched it like several times, lol That drama was so addictingw00t.gif) Keep me posted okee... Hugs my dearwub.gif

Are Hyun Bin and Shinhwa′s Jun Jin Best Friends?

2012-03-19 17:35  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld 

http://enewsworld.mn...om/enews/cont..  

A photo of actor Hyun Bin and singer Jun Jin sharing a drink has recently resurfaced, proving the close friendship between the two hot celebs. 

32804081.jpg

Several pictures under the title ‘Oppa, why did you fix your eyes?’ and containing the images of Jun Jin were revealed recently on an online community forum. The photos also included image of Jun Jin alongside Hyun Bin, which further garnered the attention of the public.

In the picture, the two men can be seen sitting side by side with their cheeks touching, while making a ‘V-sign’ with their hands for the camera. Hyun Bin donned a red track suit - something he clearly seems to rock a lot. On the other hand, Jun Jin wore a beanie with a loose denim jacket, looking very 90s boy band. 

Furthermore, the two men’s slightly reddish glow and half closed eyes made them appear just a little bit drunk. Gotta love that Asian glow!

Netizens who saw the pictures said, “Is that really Hyun Bin? Jun Jin looked better [than Hyun Bin] in the past,” and “Jun Jin looked so cool back when Shinhwa made their debut, but now...” and “It seems like the two are very close friends.”

Shinhwa will release its 10th album and hold a concert titled ‘The Return’ from March 24-25 at the Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul’s Olympic Park, to mark the 14th anniversary of their debut. The upcoming concert will be its first concert since the group’s 10th anniversary concert four years ago.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin enlisted in the army in 2010 and will finish his military service in December 2012.

Photo credit: Online Community

Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!

Here's another similar article about Hyun Bin's 10 days vacation I found on tumblr and just want to share it w/ everyone.

[NEWS] Hyun Bin taking a brief vacation from the Marine Corps

lv6tf.jpg

Recently, Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae Pyung) received ten days off from the Marine Corps for promoting to corporal.

According to a staff member of his agency AM Entertainment on May 5, “It is true that Hyun Bin is out for a vacation, and it’s already been a couple of days.

He doesn’t announce every single vacation he gets from the Marine Corps to his agency. Since he didn’t drop by the office, we merely know that he’s taking days off. Also, he doesn’t talk specifically about what he is doing and whom he is meeting.

In addition, we didn’t hear about any specific schedule about his return to TV. We’re not even sure he met actor Jang Dong Gun because he is busy shooting a TV series lately.”

Last year in March, Hyun Bin voluntarily joined the Marine Corps and has served for the unit 6 in Baegnyeong Island, Incheon. Recently, he moved to a different position as a recruiting soldier. The star will be discharged on December 6.

Credits: en.korea.com

Shared by Hallyu Entertainment News @ tumblr

Guest mariannerebucan

Gaye, I think he's (JGS) gay :vicx: but I'm liking his new drama, addicting too. I'm thinking of re-running Secret Garden after Love Rain. Good luck to us both.

Got some news to share... which gives me another reason to re-run SEGA one more time...

Five types of K-drama kissing scenes

By Catherine Deen | oK Pop – Fri, May 4, 2012 5:30 PM PHT

yahoo.ph

(UPDATE) Korean dramas are never  complete without the most-awaited kissing scene. It normally signals a  big transition in the romantic lives of the main characters. No matter  what genre—action, comedy, sageuk (historical) or romance—the  all-important kissing scene is a staple in drama land.

Here's my attempt at classifying the types of kisses that will help  us K-drama addicts identify our favorite lip-locking moments.

Let's start with the tamest of kissing scenes. 

Mischievous-Kiss.jpeg

1. The sweet kiss is often  depicted as a gentle peck on the lips which lasts less than five  seconds. This type of kiss is typical in high school dramas like "Boys  over Flowers" and "Mischievous Kiss" because the characters are young.  Some examples of sweet kisses include Jun Pyo (played by Lee Min Ho) and  Jan Di's (Goo Hye Sun) "swing kiss" in "Boys over Flowers," the playful  kisses between Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyun Joong) and Oh Ha Ni (Jung Su  Min) in "Mischievous Kiss" and the lovely kisses between King Lee Hwon  and Queen Yeon Woo in the recently concluded historical romance, "The  Moon that Embraces the Sun."

2. The Angry Kiss

SecretGardenKiss1.jpg

In K-drama land, one of the best ways to shut up an angry (or  nagging) woman is with an angry kiss. It occurs when the emotions of one  or two of the main characters explode in a moment that culminates in a  strong unexpected kiss. The angry kiss normally happens when jealousy  rears its head. Who can forget the heat of Kim Joo Won's (Hyun Bin)  jealous kiss with Gil Raim (Ha Ji Won) in "Secret Garden?" Another great  example is the angry kiss Prince Lee Shin (Joo Ji Hoon) gave Princess  Chae Kyung (Yoon Eun Hye) in "Princess Hours." Although not a big drama  ratings hit, "Me Too, Flower" generated buzz when the angry kiss between  Jae Hee (Yoon Shi Yoon) and Bong Sun (Lee Ji Ah) became a hot topic due  to its intensity.

3. The Perplexing I-Don't-Know-What-Just-Happened Kiss

Perplexing.jpg

The Perplexing I-Don't-Know-What-Just-Happened Kiss (Screenshot from 'You're beautiful')

This is the kind of kiss that delivers romance and frustration in  equal measure. It often happens when the key characters are still  undecided about their feelings and the biological responses of their  attraction take over their minds. Best exemplified by the sudden kiss  exchanged by Hwang Te Kyung (Jang Geun Suk) and Go Minam/Minyu (Park  Shin Hye) in "You're Beautiful," the I- don't-know-what-just-happened  kiss surprises not just the characters but the viewers as well. Other  great examples of this type of kiss is Jihoo and Jandi's kiss on the  beach in "Boys over Flowers" and the surprising kiss between Han Gyul  (Gong Yoo) and Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) in "Coffee Prince."

4. The Hollywood Kiss

Hollywood.jpg

The Hollywood Kiss (Screenshot from 'The Flower Boy Ramyun Shop')

Kissing scenes in K-dramas are typically tame and light when compared  to Hollywood kissing scenes. The Hollywood kiss is described as a more  passionate moment when lips lock, mouths open slightly and—okay, okay,  I'll say it!— tongue action happens. In the past, this type of  passionate kissing was not seen in K-dramas. However, recent shows have  moved away from conservative kissing scenes and provided viewers with  nicely shot Hollywood-type kisses. Some examples include the passionate  kiss between May-December couple Cha Chi Soo (Jung Il Woo) and Yang Eun  Bi (Lee Chung Ah) in "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and the sexy kissing  scenes of Jeon Jin Ho (Lee Min Ho) and Park Gae In (Son Ye Jin) in  "Personal Taste." Of course, the kissing scenes between top stars Lee  Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee in "Iris" also fit this category.

5. The Concept Kiss

foam-kiss.jpeg

The Concept Kiss (Screenshot from 'Secret Garden')

The concept kiss is a unique kissing scene popularized and later  parodied (and probably imitated) by ordinary folk. The most popular  concept kiss to date is the "foam kiss" in the fantasy drama "Secret  Garden" when Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) wipes away the cappuccino foam from  the upper lip of Gil Raim (Ha Ji Won) with his mouth.  This scene became  so popular that even Hallyu stars Big Bang parodied it. Other examples  of cute concept kisses include the "cola kiss" between Hyun Ko Joon  (Kang Ji Hwan) and Kong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) in "Lie to Me" and the  "bike kiss" between Lee Yeon Jae (Kim Sun Ah) and Kang Ji Wook (Lee Dong  Wook) in "Scent of a Woman."

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hyun Bin Spotted Shopping in Apgu

Looking for a present for MOTHER's DAY at a Linoui boutique!

source: dispatch

It's good to see that he's still healthy and it seems like he gain a little weight. Aww.. I miss his smile so it's good seeing him smiling in the 2nd to last pic. :wub:

Hyeon Bin sighted in trendy part of town

Source| 2012/05/08 | Hancinema

photo236263.jpg

Just one day after it was revealed that actor Hyeon Bin was on vacation from the compulsory military service in the Marine Corps, the star has been spotted shopping in Apgujeong, southern Seoul.

The actor was dressed down and incognito, sporting sweatpants, a hooded shirt and a hat as he made his way around the upscale neighborhood, best known for its trendy boutiques.

Various pictures entitled "Hyeon Bin Apgujeong" began appearing online from May 8 and the 29-year-old entertainer was captured on camera a day earlier, looking at bags at a store.

According to the source who uploaded the pictures of the star, Hyeon Bin was out shopping for his parents for Parents' Day which falls on May 8.

"What a lovely son", said one netizen while others praised him for having maintained his good looks despite rigorous training in the Marines.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Guest mariannerebucan

Lyra, I was reading your trans for epi13. I am hooked! Can't wait for the next episodes to come, fortunately I found your trans, lucky me. you really are awesome, how come you're seeing it live? and you understand hangul.... you are now my idol girl. can't wait for the episode 14 trans.

Gayeee, see i told you, even lyra is recommending it... have to watch it girl and will see in the other thread. The Leader of Society might scold us.

Thank you elizabeth and apqaria for the updates on Binnie's vacation, here's some to back you up

579246_311028695638078_101483916592558_712549_740814349_n.jpg

Hyun  Bin's visiting Gun Taek Acting Training Camp for special lecture in  acting.

This photo was posted on twitter. Wherever he  goes, his popularity is still ongoing.

credits to Secret Garden Korean Drama FB  http://www.facebook....&type=1

Hi there loonies...

So many new articles and pics of Binnie. My hottie Binnie still looks the same. Thank you guys for sharing such wonderful news....

My hugs to elizabeth, tiny_mu, lyra, mischa and welcome to this thread my dear apqariawub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

mischa I believe you girl... I will definitely get ready to watch it. Woah! I'm getting excited to meet you in the other thread. What ep are we in for LS? Thanks buddy... I know, Our 'Society Girl' is just out there lurking.

lyra I will take your word for recommending LS. You are really amazing! You understand Hangul? I will check out LS thread and see you guys there.

Guest mariannerebucan

Lyra, komowo. I'm not watching ep 13 & 14 yet until ep15 and 16 is out. I don't want to spend the rest of my week thinking about what's going to happen next.

Gayeee, we're on ep14 already but I stopped at ep12. I don't want to watch the next 2 sad episodes yet.

Lyra thanks for the Hyun Bin SeGa days photo, now I missed Joo Won. Hi to all loonies tiny_mu, elizabeth, apqaria

Hyun Bin's photo when he visited action training camp. Source: My link

543068_312254608848820_101483916592558_714900_1482004167_n.jpg

Hello to all Hyun Binnie fans in this thread. Even though I've been a soompi member for so long I don't think I've introduce myself yet. I heard a lot about Hyun Bin and I've seen pictures, read articles/news about him, dating rumors, and when he got enlisted,etc. I find him attractive but I never pay attention to his dramas/movies. I remember when MNIKSS came out I always wanted to watch it but never got the chance to until last year I finally watched it and loved it. Which led me to Secret Garden, then I decided to watch his old dramas like The Snow Queen, World's Within, and I just recently finish Friend: Our Legend. I've also watched all his movies except I Am Happy which is on my next list to watch. So I guess you can say I am some what of a late Hyun Bin fan but I am going to start to pay attention to him from now on.

Guest elise0605

Hi Hyun Bin fans, everyday I visit this site to find news about HB as silent reader. Now I want to join with you. Telling the truth, I dont know about HB until I watched Secret Garden. I am hooked by SG until now. I really like HB's acting and his character Kim Joo Won in SG. I watched The Snow Queen, World's Within, MNIKSS. I am looking forward his returning from militaty services.^_^

Guest mariannerebucan

Elizabeth, welcome to Binnie's thread :wub:. I'm really glad that we have another Soompi pioneers here aside from the Legendary Serenity (who is in hiatus right now phew.gif ). We missed you Ann - I don't see the description just below Binnie's name anymore. So, you're a late boomer too just like hlub_17. We all did experience the same feeling after watching Secret Garden, it's sooooo freakin hard to withdraw. And Kim Joo Won is one freakin character that will be remembered forever w00t.gif. See you more often elizabeth, December 6 is almost over.

Elise0605, I was a silent reader and lurker too until Secret Garden came out, and then the rest is history, hahahah! :lol: I just fell in love with Kim Joo Won and I suffered the same syndrome as you do. Don't worry girl it's never too late especially now that our hero is inactive, we needed loonies to keep this thread alive :P