Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest labonita

^ Just download it then you wouldn't be broke. :P But I myself wants to own the original copy of MNIKSS in DVD. Hopefully by the end of November I'm relieved financially. :mellow:

normally, drama DVD/VCD korean version got eng sub? i also think of buying the original one. don't want to buy from YesAsia though. try to save some money myself for i can clean the shelf at cd shops :D hehee..

Guest samshiki

OMG I saw that same pix from the Celebrity Photo's Thread and people said that wasn't Hyun Bin~!?! There were comments about how the guy looked. Now I find it funny because it IS HYUN BIN~! :huh::blink:

Is this Hyun Bin or Not Hyun Bin?

so that pic is not HyunBin.. but what about the other pix ??? ...

azurahb58uw.png

this is hyun bin... ryt???

azurahb58uw.png

Jo....it's Hyun Binnie in those pix!

They are from Hang-ten!

Since you guys are mentioning about buying dramas, PLEASE BECAREFUL~! One soompier found a site where someone is selling dramas along with subtitles that were provided by fansubbers from soompi, d-addicts and else where. :(

Yea... I've read about that too Ann... very shameful

:angry:

Guest sourflour

i haven't been following hb's news for a couple weeks now but I'M BACK!!

can't say that i'm thrilled about hb's choice for his next movie. i was expecting more than just a blown out commercialize teen flick.

photo11611no637717rb.jpg

photo11611no637720ss.jpg

found something cute ...

13qw.jpg

hey guys,

do u still have the clip of him and samsoon's paper figure. CAn u guys please post it on the net pleasee

thanks millis

Guest Greentea

If that advertisement ever appear in Singapore for Hang Ten..I promise i'll buy their clothes... :lol::P:D

Me too..N i will buy the beauty credit product if it sells in spore..Anyway i saw taka selling samsoon pig..

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

azurahb58uw.png

How could you not know those pics are all HB? :o I doubted when I saw the other guy's pic but I do believe it's HB... is he not? :unsure::o

4415686296rs.jpg

Omgosh. Dirty thoughts. :lol: