Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin, catching up with Jin Seon-gyu #Chu #I'll turn that meme

2022-09-11 16:02
SOURCE

[IMAGE OF THE WEEK] 
~We will make your smartphone and PC gallery prosperous~

It means that hearing a hundred times is worse than seeing once. 'There are times when 'one animation' touches me more than '. For this reason, more and more people are saving jjjalbangs in advance to use them in appropriate situations. That's why we prepared the express service! We will give you a gif that became a hot topic on the MBC channel.

60-E09308-AB27-4-AAF-8783-68-F3-B090-BF2
I was surprised Who was the main character who surprised Hyun Bin 'Chu' 

A4318-F73-CA2-D-48-DC-83-C1-704-DC07123-

Who surprised Hyun Bin?! Jin Seon-gyu's Chu~ 
(Jin Seon-kyu, thank you, thank you m( _ _ )m)

5-FFAA95-F-3485-4-AA3-8376-C17-AA8-F26-A
Fast Ver. 

Spoiler

21-EA6336-6-C03-4-AE1-9-FC4-B4-E63-C8217

slow Ver. 
(Hyun Bin what it is)

On the 10th broadcast of 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', the daily life of actor Daniel Henney was revealed. Daniel Henney, who visited the premiere to attend the press preview for the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', chatted with actors Hae-Jin Hae, Seon-Kyu Jin, and Yoona who appeared in the movie together. 

The two-shot with Hyun Bin, which was released 17 years after the MBC drama 'My Name is Sam-soon', drew the attention of netizens. It was selected as the moving picture of the week. 

iMBC Baek Ah-young | Screen capture MBC 

I’ve been invited …Daniel Henney, Why Didn’t You Attend Wedding

Daniel Henney reunited with Hyunbin after 17 years.
"I'm invited to your wedding but I can't go because of the shoot".

Actor Daniel Henney expressed his affection for Hyun Bin, who reunited after 17 years.

On MBC's "Omniscient Interfering View," which aired on the 10th, Daniel Henney and his manager appeared and revealed their daily lives. 

Martin, who has been dating Henny for 17 years since he met him on the set of the commercial, said, "Daniel is a perfectionist, but on the other hand, he is very clumsy.  He appeared on "Omniscient Interfering View" to show Daniel Henney's comfortable appearance," raising the expectations of the meddlers to the fullest.

Henny woke up in the morning, opened the curtains, and even drank morning coffee, he was admired for his unrivaled visuals that made every moment feel like a scene from a pictorial.On the other hand, he also showed his humanity's unexpected charm, such as wearing a hole-in-the-hole T-shirt and outerwear.

Spoiler

56-C6-E597-E0-C1-4-A8-A-9-F9-A-AD6-FEE07

A1-A74420-6249-41-E3-9655-2-A9-CBA5-FFE3

FE36304-B-3-DC0-419-D-B0-C5-4-C1-DD3-ECA

Later, Henney headed to the premiere to attend the press preview of the movie "Cooperation 2: International." After arriving at the premiere site, he chatted with actors Yoo Hae-jin, Jin Sun-kyu, and Yoona, who appeared in the movie together.

In particular, Henny and Hyun Bin's two-shot, which was released 17 years after the MBC drama My Name is Kim Sam-soon, which aired in 2005, drew attention.The two met after a long time after filming the movie, and Henny looked at Hyun-bin and said, "You're handsome," drawing laughter.

58777195-0-CD5-4049-BC24-4-AC57740-CED5.

When asked by Lee Young-ja what he talked about when he was reunited with Hyun-bin, Henney said, "I hugged him right away.After filming, I went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and talked a lot about the past while drinking beer. It was very good." 

When asked if Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin invited him to the wedding, he was disappointed, saying, "I was invited, but I couldn't go because I had to shoot an American drama."

Meanwhile, Daniel Henney appeared in the movie "Cooperation 2: International," which was released on the 7th and surpassed 2 million in five days.In order to catch a global criminal organization, he played the role of FBI Jack, who cooperated with North Korean detectives (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detectives (Yoo Hae Jin). 

Posted by jieun-im   

Hyun Bin shows his breathtaking visuals on the latest broadcast of MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interference'

AKP STAFF

1662823925-hyun-bin-08092022-2.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin showed his breathtaking visuals on the latest broadcast of MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interference'.

On the September 10 KST broadcast of MBC's variety show 'Point of Omniscient Interference', actor Daniel Henney made a guest appearance, where he was seen attending the press conference for his new film 'Confidential Assignment 2'. In particular, his renunion with actor Hyun Bin, following their highly successful 2005 drama 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon', drew a lot of attention.

At the film press conference, Daniel Henney embraced Hyun Bin and complimented Hyun Bin on his handsome visuals. Daniel Henney then told the 'Point of Omniscient Interference' studio members that he thinks Hyun Bin is even more handsome than he is, stating, "His face, atmosphere, and energy are all perfect. He has the feeling of a leader." 

1662823047-download-2022-09-10t111259.jpg

SOURCE:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/hyun-bin-shows-his-breathtaking-visuals-on-the-latest-broadcast-of-mbcs-point-of-omniscient-interference

The reunion scene between  Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney in MBC’s “The Manager” / “Point of Omniscient Interference” soared to 7.4% the highest rating per minute.

MC : Do you think Hyun Bin is handsome than you?

DH:  Of course.  Hyun Bin’s face, feel and energy are all perfect.  There is a sense of a leader”

Watch the videos here >>>

HYUN BIN (1) HYUN BIN (2)

:kaching1:

Daniel Henney was invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, but why did he not attend?

Daniel Henney was invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, but the reason for not attending was revealed. He garnered a lot of attention by revealing his daily life in 'Chief of War' on September 10th.

102422_93354_449.jpg

Actor Daniel Henney was invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, but revealed the reason for not attending. 

On the September 10th episode of MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', Daniel Henney's daily life, returning to the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereafter 'Cooperation 2'), was revealed. 

Daniel Henney attended the press preview of 'Cooperation 2' with his manager Martin in 17 years, and there, he drew attention with a two-shot after 17 years with Hyun Bin, whom he first met in the 2005 drama 'My Name is Sam-soon'. 

He hugged Hyun Bin and praised him “handsome,” bringing laughter. Even when the MCs asked, "Do you think (Hyunbin) is more handsome than you?", He replied, "Of course. The face, feel, and energy are all perfect. There is a sense of a leader." 

Daniel Henney was invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, but he apologized, saying, "I couldn't go because I was filming an American drama."

FE36304-B-3-DC0-419-D-B0-C5-4-C1-DD3-ECA

Spoiler

102422_93355_4417.jpg

Daniel Henney X Hyun Bin reunion, record high viewer ratings 
for 'At the time of the war' The ratings of the episode aired on the same day also exploded, proving the Daniel Henney effect. 

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research agency on September 11th, episode 216 of 'Cheer Up' took the first place among the entertainment programs aired on Saturday with a rating of 2.3% in 2049. In addition, the household ratings also recorded 5.3% based on the metropolitan area, ranking first in Saturday's entertainment show. 

In particular, the reunion scene between Daniel Henney and Hyun Bin soared to 7.4%, the highest rating per minute.

Daniel Henney's manager Martin said, "Daniel is a perfectionist, but on the other hand, he's very talkative. He appeared on 'Once Upon a War' to show Daniel Henney's comfortable appearance."