Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin, YoonA, Daniel Henney, And More Celebrate “Confidential Assignment 2” Surpassing 1 Million Moviegoers In Just 3 Days

Sep 10, 2022
by E. Cha

“Confidential Assignment 2: International” is off to an exciting start at the Korean box office!

According to the Korean Film Council, the highly-anticipated sequel to “Confidential Assignment 2” surpassed 1 million moviegoers on September 9—meaning that it took the new film just three days to reach the milestone.

Notably, the original “Confidential Assignment” movie took five days to hit the 1 million mark (before ultimately racking up a final total of 7.81 million moviegoers), which means “Confidential Assignment 2” managed to beat its prequel’s record by two days.

In honor of the movie’s new achievement, “Confidential Assignment 2” stars Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, Yoo Hae Jin, and Jin Sun Kyu posed for a celebratory photo with the director to commemorate the occasion.

Confidential-Assignment-2.jpeg

Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!

Watch Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney in their drama “My Lovely Sam Soon” with subtitles below:

Hyun Bin Said He Can't Wait To Be A Dad, 'I Keep Smiling About It'

The Crash Landing On You star also revealed something he noticed about himself since they married.

Hyun Bin Said He Can't Wait To Be A Dad, 'I Keep Smiling About It' 

PHOTO BY INSTAGRAM /VAST.ENT /YEJINHAND

We seriously can't wait to add Hyun Bin to our list of Korean celebrities who recently become a father and he's also excited for the new chapter in his life!

In an interview, the actor shared that he's looking forward to meeting his bundle of joy.

On September 1, Hyun Bin attended a press con where he was asked questions about his new project, Confidential Assignment 2: International, as well as his personal life.

One reporter asked him how he feels about Son Ye Jin's pregnancy and he candidly said that he can't believe it.

"I asked around, and a lot of people told me that it's usually like that before the baby is born, but I'll start believing it once I see the baby. It'll probably be the same for me. It's such a huge blessing, so I just keep smiling about it. I'm really happy. I can't wait until I meet the baby."

hyun-bin-cosmo-1.jpg
PHOTO BY INSTAGRAM /VAST.ENT

Hyun Bin also added that nothing has changed since their wedding but he believes that there will be adjustments once the baby is born. If there's something he noticed, it's that he now looks like Ye Jin! Recently, fans have been saying that they are starting to look like each other especially when they smile.

Spoiler
luxury-ye-jin.jpg

PHOTO BY LUXURY MAGAZINE

Hyun Bin also shared that Confidential Assignment 2: International received good feedback and he read the comments with his wife. When asked if they share acting tips with each other, he relayed: "We usually tell one another when we get offers, but we don't give any advice to each other on our acting. Ye Jin did recommend me a book the other day. I'm about to begin shooting a new movie 'Harbin' (literal title) so..." *wink*

Dubbed the couple of the century, BinJin tied the knot in March this year which was attended by A-list actors. By June, Ye Jin personally announced her pregnancy on her Instagram account.

SOURCE:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/hyun-bin-happiness-father-to-be-a4575-20220907

'Fifteen Nights on Business Trip 2' Hyun Bin, robot theory + "Jenny!" Excessive immersion in the quiz 'charm release'[★TView at night]

SOURCE

0003085895_001_20220910005005777.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' broadcast capture

[MT STAR NEWS]
Actor Hyun Bin showed a pleasant side of being over-immersed in the game by matching BLACKPINK's Jennie in the character quiz of 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2'. 

In the tvN entertainment program 'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip 2' broadcast on the 9th, actors Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, Lim Yoon-a, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-kyu appeared in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2'). 

The members of 'Cooperation 2' showed off their sense of humor from Small Talk before the game. When asked about the number of spectators expected for 'Cooperation 2', Daniel Henney shuddered, saying, "In our family, we will see our mother, father, and my two puppies first, so we secured four first, and seven including our grandfather and high school friends."

He also asked about the difference between 'Hunction 1' and 'Hunction 2'. Yoo Hae-jin said, "I had a rough time in 'Cooperation 1', so it seems that there is a lot more stickiness in 'Cooperation 2'." Daniel Henney asked, "What is stickiness?" and Jin Seon-gyu added a laugh by explaining, "It's not a slime. It's sticky." 

Yoo Hae-jin spoke about the time when Jin Seon-kyu and tvN's 'Europe Outside the Tent' were filming together in English, and said, "I talked about it in Italy or Switzerland, because," and Daniel Henney said, "I once said I was International and it's like this." he laughed.

0003085895_002_20220910005005863.jpg?type=w430

On this day, when PD Na Young-seok asked Jin Seon-gyu and Daniel Henney if they were burdened with the villain role, Jin Seon-gyu said, "I'm very good at working and breathing with Bin. I can maximize the effect with technique, not strength, and make it cool and let the other person flow. Let it be,” he praised. 

Daniel Henney also said, "The action is very good. It is so smooth and makes no mistakes like a robot." Jin Seon-gyu said, "It's classy. It's not the harsh action of ordinary people since the days of slavery, but Bin's action." 

When Na Young-seok said, "Korea's most luxurious action robot," Hae-jin said to Hyun-bin, "Go and charge it." 

Yoo Hae-jin continued, "When you shoot a gun, people usually blink, but Hyun Bin doesn't blink a single eye of her." He copied Hyun Bin and made everyone laugh. While acknowledging herself as "an action robot," Hyun Bin said, "I blow my focus and see the target," she said, revealing her own shooting scene know-how.

0003085895_004_20220910005006124.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0003085895_003_20220910005005977.jpg?type=w430

The 'Cooperation 2' team started the character quiz as the first quiz. As soon as the game started, Hyun Bin, wiping the sweat from his hands, was nervous, after hitting “Yoo Ah-in”, he got up from his seat and said, “Ah, that’s why you’re waking up. Ah okay! I felt that feeling. I think I know why it’s happening. It made the viewers laugh. 

Yoo Hae-jin hit “Kim Tae-ri” and then high-fived with Hyun Bin, while Lim Yoon-ah, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-gyu hit Jo Jung-seok, Hugh Jackman, and Park Myung-soo, respectively. After returning to the turning point, Daniel Henney, Lim Yuna, and Hae Hae-jin hit Hyori Lee, Jeongjae Lee, and Pengsoo in a row. Lastly, PD Na Young-seok raised a picture of Jennie, and Hyun Bin paused for one second and then shouted “Jenny” to make the result curious. 

In the preview for the next episode of 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2', to Hyun Bin's "Jenny" answer, Na Young-seok PD said, "Hold on a second," and a picture appeared in which the actors of 'Cooperation 2' protested. Hyun Bin said, "I hope it ends sooner", and the actors of 'Cooperation 2' showed a lot of immersion in the game. 

“Father Hyun Bin earned a decent amount of milk powder…”

:Megalol:

'Father' Hyun Bin, earned a decent amount of milk powder... 'Cooperation 2' surpasses 1 million in 3rd day of release

0000568803_001_20220910091601460.jpg?typ

The movie <Cooperation 2: International>, which is garnering rave reviews for its globally expanded story, rich chemistry, delightful fun, and overwhelming spectacle, surpassed 1 million viewers on the 9th, the 3rd day of its release. 

<Cooperation 2: International> features North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, and New Face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who unite for the purpose of The movie <Cooperation 2: International>, which is creating a new box office craze in theaters this Chuseok holiday, mobilized 530,000 viewers on the first day of the Chuseok holiday, September 9 (Fri), and recorded a cumulative audience of 1,045,290, surpassing 1 million viewers. did. This draws attention faster than the 1 million mark on the fourth day of <Top Gun: Maverick>, which swept 8.09 million viewers this summer, and <Hansan: The Appearance of the Dragon>, which recorded 7.19 million viewers. In addition, it is expected that it will take over theaters this Chuseok at the same speed as <Extreme Job>, which mobilized 16.26 million viewers and ranked second at the box office, and <Along with the Gods: Crime and Punishment>, which mobilized 14.41 million people. raise the <Cooperation 2: International>, which is drawing a successive upward curve at the box office immediately after its release, is expected to add momentum to the box office by reciprocating the enthusiastic support of the audience through stage greetings in Seoul during the opening weeks of 9/11 (Sun) and 9/12 (Mon). It is expected.

Since its release, <Cooperation 2: International>, which has been firmly at the top of the box office since its release, is also attracting attention from audiences of all generations with the best reviews ever. The audience who saw the movie said, “The action, humor, and chemistry have grown three times better. The batting average is beyond imagination!” (CGV_j****), “A perfect holiday movie. There has never been a more enjoyable time lately” (CGV_s****), “A good movie to watch with family on Chuseok!” (CGV_Female****), “A burst of laughter amid the expansion of the worldview that surpasses previous works And a cool action restaurant!” (CGV_Woo****), “Laughing at the theater almost hurts the clowns! In the meantime, he was handsome and handsome, so it was so much fun” (Instagram_a****), “I didn’t know~ (Actually I knew) How colorful are the things to see in <Cooperation 2: International>” (Instagram_c* ***), etc., and delivered enthusiastic praise, realizing the high level of satisfaction with the film. As such, <Cooperation 2: International>, which surpassed 1 million audiences on the third day of its release, will continue to run unstoppably at the box office on Chuseok thanks to the word of mouth from the audience. 

<Cooperation 2: International>, which adds stronger laughter and thrilling action to the collaboration chemistry created by characters with different purposes, is being screened with rave reviews in theaters across the country. 

'Cooperation 2' Hyunbin, who has a lot of laughter.."I have to live harder" Prospective dad waiting for 2nd generation [Full interview]

2022.09.10. 1:00 pm

0003085993_001_20220910130001319.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin / Photo = VAST Entertainment

[STAR NEWS]
Actor Hyun Bin laughed a lot. 
Hyun Bin, who returned to the screen after a long time with the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', became a little more comfortable and soft not only in the character in the work, but also in the actor himself. Hyun Bin, who shared the news of her marriage and pregnancy with Son Ye-jin this year, laughed and said, "I have to work harder." 

In 'Cooperation 2: International', the original members Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, and Yoona joined together with new members Daniel Henney and Jin Seon-kyu to deliver new fun.

'Cooperation 2: International' is a North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, plus a new face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who have united for their own purposes. 

As for why he participated in the sequel to the movie, 'Cooperation' was loved a lot, and after hearing that 'Cooperation 2' was being produced, the first thing I asked the producer was if there were other actors from the first part. If the actors in the first part do, I said that I would also participate. It seems that the other actors felt the same way. The next question was how to make the work, and I had no hesitation in participating in this work.”

0003085993_002_20220910130001417.jpg?type=w430

About the reunion with Yoo Hae-jin and Lim Yoon-ah, Hyun Bin said, "Haejin-senpai said that. There's a comfortable feeling of pleasure. That's right. It was very comfortable. It's much easier to film with what comes from that comfort, and it's much easier to think of each other. We shared it comfortably. I think that kind of thing would have melted into the screen a lot." "Yoonah knows that 'Cooperation' was her first movie back then. The strengths she showed at that time were upgraded from 'Cooperation 2'. He is a junior and an actor I want to watch for a long time at the branch.” 

When asked about breathing with the newly joined actors, Hyun Bin said, "I met Daniel Henney again after 17 years of 'My Name is Sam-soon', and the chemistry is so good. I felt like going back to 2005 in a very short time despite the absence of the drama. We had fun filming while talking about what happened to each other. It was so comfortable." He continued, "(Jin) Seon-gyu hyung comes out as a villain, but as you all know, he is a very warm and kind person. The process of creating a villain that contrasts with his personality was interesting and fun. I should have done it together, but I tried very hard to make it until the very end. I remember that I had a strong will to make it again by filling in any shortcomings,” he explained.

Regarding Daniel Henney's expression of Hyun Bin as a 'good leader', Hyun Bin laughed and said, "Well, I don't even know why. Is it a guide to getting annoyed by Daniel Henney?" and said, "I don't know the details, but there are a lot of actions, while the shooting schedule and everything are busy. I think it’s because they even gave tea to these things. Thank you for talking about it in a good way.”

0003085993_003_20220910130001465.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin shows a lot more humor and comfort in 'Cooperation 2' than in the first part. Hyun Bin said, "I don't think that Cheol-ryeong is very comical, but Cheol-ryeong shows it seriously in his own situation, so I thought it might be something that could be perceived differently by Jin-tae's family and audiences in Korea. There is a part that Cheol-ryeong and Jin-tae showed by slightly changing each other's appearance." 

After she finished talking about the movie that day, Hyun Bin replied with a smile about her feelings when she shared the news of her 2nd year after her marriage. Hyun Bin said, "Apart from personal work, as an actor, it's always the same. I want to show off well by doing the roles that I can do hard. Also, I will prepare another work and show it." When she asked what she wanted to be like as a prospective parent, she said, "Well, I have to work hard. Why don't I show you how to live hard," she laughed.

0003085993_004_20220910130001504.jpg?type=w430

In addition, Hyun Bin recently shared the news of Son Ye-jin's 2-year-old pregnancy, and about the birth of a new family, "I just can't feel it yet. If I ask around, they say that I have to see it in front of my eyes to feel it." It's a blessing, so I'm waiting with a good heart." Finally, Hyun Bin caught her attention as her happy husband and her prospective father, saying, "It seems that they resemble each other" at the end of the day, when Hyun Bin smiled like her Son Ye-jin. 

[D:Movie View] Shall we follow the flower path of 'Crime City 2', the resemblance of 'Cooperation 2'

SOURCE

Although it is a crime action film directed by Lee Seok-hoon , released on the 7th, 
it attracts audiences with a bright and comical atmosphere.

0006327547_001_20220910095301530.jpg?typ

[DAILYAN]
The Chuseok theater solo of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2') has begun. 
a natural result. 'Cooperation 2' is the sequel to 'Cooperation', which mobilized 7.81 million people in 2017, and had a good momentum even before its release. Here, there are no domestic commercial films of a similar weight class to compete with 'Cooperation 2' in the Chuseok theater district. It is a different picture from the past, when large domestic distributors usually put out anticipating works to enjoy Chuseok special. Although the atmosphere in the theaters is subdued, the box office prospect of 'Cooperation 2' is bright.

0002638076_001_20220910083202939.jpeg?type=w430

According to the National Film Council's integrated computer network on the 9th, 'Cooperation 2' is protecting its new throne at the box office by gathering 512,527 audiences on the second day of its release. 

Like the first episode, 'Cooperation 2' is a story of North Korean detective Lim Cheol-young (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who carry out a frostbite operation to clear up a criminal organization, adding the character of FBI agent Jack. Through triangular cooperation, the three countries, South Korea, North Korea, and the United States, became entangled and the scale was increased.

Although director Lee Seok-hoon took hold of the new series megaphone, there are signs that he did not want to rely too much on maintaining the previous basic tone. He made 'Cooperation 2' into a 'better brother than his brother' through efforts such as re-creating the signature action with the flywheel action and reinforcing the comedy, which is his organ. Currently, the CGV egg index of 'Cooperation' is 94%, receiving favorable reviews from the audience. 

The industry expects that 'Cooperation 2' will have a lot in common with 'Crime City 2', which has surpassed 10 million this year, and that it will be a box office success without difficulty. First of all, 'Cooperation 2' is also in an advantageous position in that it is a sequel like 'Crime City 2'. 

Audiences seldom decide to go to the theater leaving behind OTT, which they can watch comfortably at home. In addition, during Corona 19, the three multiplex theaters raised ticket prices three times at intervals. As a result, the audience began to carefully select the film. In such an environment, sequels have once built trust with the audience, making them easier to choose than other original films. 

It also coincides with the fact that the audience was 15 years old or older and aimed at a variety of age groups. Above all, the laughter and exhilaration that the two works provide to the audience are similar. Although 'Crime City 2' is a crime action movie, Ma Seok-do (Ma Dong-seok) punished the villain in a bright and comical atmosphere rather than dark and scary. This gave the impression that the depressed emotions caused by Corona 19 were simply blown away with laughter and action. 

'Cooperation 2' is also an action movie, but Hwang Jae-hyeon, Head of CJ CGV's Communication Team, said, "It is expected to continue the box office boom as it is receiving positive responses from the audience that it is highly satisfied. It is a work that can be viewed with family, lovers, and friends during the holidays. In the summer market, four tentpole works are released one after another, In the atmosphere where each work was evaluated, there is only one new commercial movie in the Chuseok theater, so you can watch it with a feeling that it is relatively good. In a situation where society is in a gloomy atmosphere due to this, 'Cooperation 2' was released just in time. There are no competing films during the holidays, so I am expecting synergy."

Filipino Couple Had A “Crash Landing On You” Themed Photoshoot, And It Was Perfect – KpopHit

September 10, 2022

A Filipino couple melted hearts with their adorable Crash Landing on You inspired pre-nup photoshoot.

Sultan Kudarat First District Rep. Rihan Mangudadatu Sakaluran and Police Lieutenant Al-shadat Hassan Abdurajak became a hot topic online for their accurate portrayal of the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You.

SOURCE:

https://kpophit.com/filipino-couple-had-a-crash-landing-on-you-themed-photoshoot-and-it-was-perfect-kpophit-2/?fbclid=IwAR2myzC2m_7UhWwkhsMjt8CBqKyzDX90TsmxwOBlOwYSONhZKLsUP7Zg2Vo

Hyun Bin, sweating at BTS Jimin not knowing “Take that mosaic treatment”

102413_93344_580.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin shed a sweat because he could not guess the name of Jimin of the global group BTS. 

The main actors Hyun Bin, Hae Hae Jin, Im Yoona, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seonkyu appeared in the tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which was released on September 9th. 

Hyun Bin said before the start of the character quiz, "I saw a character quiz on TV. It doesn't seem easy. I get nervous from the moment I hear (yellow fingers) playing a game." 

Contrary to worries, the actors easily passed in the first game, embarrassing PD Na Young-seok. PD Na Young-seok negotiated with the actors, and the actors continued the game prepared by the production team. 

In the game that followed, Yoo Hae-jin was wrong for Han Ji-min and Yoona was wrong for Ryu Jun-yeol. Then, when Hyun Bin hesitated about the name of BTS Jimin, Yoona was worried, "Are you okay, brother?" Hyun Bin asked, "Can you do that mosaic?" and made her laugh. 

Producer Na Young-seok trembled, saying, "When I play games with Jimin later, I'll make Hyun Bin wrong. Then it's my teacher." Then Hyunbin said, "I'm not a teacher. I'm not going to do it." He shed a sweat and laughed. 

102413_93345_588.jpg

0004896710_001_20220910163003377.jpg?typ

'Cooperation 2' topped 1 million viewers 
in three days of release 'Cooperation 2' surpassed 1 million viewers in three days after its release. 

According to the National Film Council's integrated computer network for movie theater tickets on September 10, 'Cooperation 2' mobilized an additional 532,000 viewers the day before, exceeding the cumulative audience of 1 million. 

'Cooperation 2' is an unpredictable triangular collaboration between North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization. It's an investigation film. 

'Cooperation 2' recorded a speed faster than the 1 million mark on the third day of 'Top Gun: Maverick', which mobilized 8.09 million viewers, and 'Hansan: Appearance of the Dragon', which mobilized 7.19 million viewers. 

Filipino Couple Had A “Crash Landing On You” Themed Photoshoot, And It Was Perfect

You might get jealous!

I-4zRramlJhAHyocS_h6uLOkx3QR-eb4KytQZ8J0

A Filipino couple melted hearts with their adorable Crash Landing on Youinspired pre-nup photoshoot.

Sultan Kudarat First District Rep. Rihan Mangudadatu Sakaluran and Police Lieutenant Al-shadat Hassan Abdurajak became a hot topic online for their accurate portrayal of the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You.

bZUqlMoWC-dH8ffwNpkwKMySQLv7iUQcNmTnKbv_JHCLekCC6OcRUtpXFXsGClfojf8outhglRKskXsoIupdC2Nk7JORh4Mx66k=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

1. Episode 1
Crash Landing On You

sMetfmW77dZoy5ZyXUfKevfiHgV6XS_3SLmOyrDGvnKqq8SwpOwG1nuMtoPPJ5jkFnXGc6_pUIR-QcJWTrKtl8uSyLtZ5-cMGg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| Crash Landing On You/tvN

Filipino Couple

4KbIs-aRDk5CAshOgTpP7AUU1IYpEEBdr7W6hWm3uGJWuZ-rAkttaMSbkZi8TCC9tABSErWH7TH0_MmkVf_7RG_3uzU1NWwORw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| James Montaño Photography

2. Episode 4

2. Episode 4 Crash Landing On You

5uf4Aq00dYUY4ilzLdaF09QqHWExkk0kbr4_l7SkyYtEi3MgTOLw_iRrvVB9sTvTKppCwRpExjz81aWL4QEeqQlpgsvVDSVoSsg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| Crash Landing On You/tvN

Filipino Couple

XEw7Gb7wrisOHzYCfjoahklJgDKGK7K_8SdQwjKR9FBgvbrTcmc90UaXz78VMiaWNROCvOU5v4dn2ZELW71sfRdv5-XbNzSGmQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| James Montaño Photography

"Really handsome... The atmosphere is perfect" Daniel Henney, Hyun Bin's beauty praised ('Once Upon a Time') 

0004696458_001_20220911010104539.png?typ

[OSEN] 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' Daniel Henney praised Hyun Bin's beauty. 

In the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter 'Omniscient Interference') broadcast on the 10th, Daniel Henney, who returned to the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', praised Hyun Bin, who was reunited after 17 years, for being handsome and attracted attention. 

On this day, Jeon Hyun-moo asked Daniel Henney, "I'm really looking forward to Collaboration 2. It's like meeting Hyun Bin after 17 years of 'My Name is Sam-soon'. What was the first thing you said when you met again?" 

Daniel Henney replied, "I just hugged him right away. There was a night club scene in the movie. After filming, we went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and had a beer and talked a lot about the old days. It was so good." 

The cast then asked, "Did you get invited to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin?" Daniel Henney said, "I was invited, but I couldn't go because I was filming an American drama." 

0004696458_003_20220911010104582.png?type=w430

0004696458_002_20220911010104561.png?type=w430

'Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast screen

Daniel Henney watched Ive's Ahn Yu-jin's 'After like' point choreography together. The cast asked Daniel Henney if he knew of a girl group, and Daniel Henney made everyone laugh by talking about Jung Ryeo-won's former group, Shakra. 

Meanwhile, Jonathan, who took the place as a meddler, copied a scene from 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon'. In the drama, Daniel Henney tells Hyun Bin, "It's cute" after swimming. Jonathan thought that Yoo Byung-jae was Hyun Bin, followed Daniel Henney and made everyone laugh. 

The cast was asked if they expected 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon' to do well. Daniel Henney drew attention by confessing, "When I was doing 'Kim Sam-soon', I was just a model. I thought I would go home in two months.  

" Yoo Hae-jin asked, "Isn't there anything difficult about Korean in your daily life?" Daniel Henney answered no.

Yoo Hae-jin and Jin Seon-gyu talked about their last trip to Europe, saying, "We had a hard time because of English." Daniel Henney joked, "Shall we do the premiere today in English?" At this time, Hyun Bin came in. Daniel Henney, who hugged Hyun Bin, exclaimed, "He's handsome." 

When asked, "Are you more handsome than yourself?", Daniel Henney said, "Of course," and "Face, feel, energy, everything is perfect. There is a sense of a leader." 

Hyun Bin asked Daniel Henney's manager, Martin, how he was doing. Martin replied, "Thanks to you, my wife is doing well. It is the honor of the family to go to your wedding.” They went to the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

After that, Daniel Henney showed a nervous expression that he would make a speech mistake all the time. 

At the premiere, Daniel Henney comforted the cast by saying, "I'm sorry. I'm nervous, so I'll answer in English." 

Hyun Bin Forgot BTS Jimin’s Name During A Speed Game And His Reaction Is Hilarious

He experienced a “head empty” moment.

5szE71TvQW4mIySuR9JdlDLlsdCchknoHrDGJqSd

On September 9 KST, the cast of Confidential Assignment 2: International appeared on the popular game show The Game Caterers, hosted by Na PD. Following the show’s format, the guests played a speed game where the host showed them pictures of popular Korean celebrities, and the players had to identify them within a few seconds. When it was Hyun Bin‘s turn, Na PD held up a picture of BTS’s Jimin, but he had a brain freeze immediately.

C6-C1-B6-E9-8798-4-B29-8-B14-9-B4-AFE29-

The cast broke out in laughter as Hyun Bin sat there agape, trying to grasp what just happened. His co-star, Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona teased him, saying, “Oppa, will you be okay?” Though he managed to remember Jimin’s name just a moment later, Hyun Bin was so embarrassed that he told Na PD to blur out his face.

When he let out a nervous sigh and said, “It’s getting hot,” Na PD consoled him, saying that the next time he plays this game with Jimin, he will show him Hyun Bin’s picture and make sure he too forgets the answer so that the two become even.

D58-ACB6-E-54-DB-4744-A8-D0-797-CE0-DD9-

Though Hyun Bin might have been worried about ARMYs’ reaction to this no-thoughts-head-empty moment, they found the clip hilarious. Some fans also brought up the clip of Jimin forgetting the name of Son Heung Min when BTS played the same game with Na PD. The rest of the members roasted him for not recognizing the star footballer.