Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' Jin Seon-gyu, Daniel Henney When asked about 'stickiness', "Do you know slime?"

2022.09.10. 12:50 am

0003085892_001_20220910005001595.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' broadcast capture

'Cooperation 2' actors competed and showed off their humor. 

In the tvN entertainment program 'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip 2' broadcast on the 9th, actors Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, Lim Yoon-a, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-kyu appeared in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2'). 

On this day, when PD Na Young-seok asked the actors to introduce 'Cooperation 2', Yoo Hae-jin said, "I'm sorry," and pointed to Hyun Bin along with her actors. Yoo Hae-jin explained, "If you do a lot of interviews, Hyun Bin is the one who is good at organizing things at a glance." 

When asked about the score of 'Cooperation 1', Yoo Hae-jin boasted an accurate memory, saying, "It must be 7.81 million people." Daniel Henney, the number of spectators expected in 'Cooperation 2', trembled, saying, "In our family, we will see our mother, father, and my two puppies first, so we secured 4 people first, and there are 7 including our grandfather and high school friends." 

He also asked about the difference between 'Hunction 1' and 'Hunction 2'. Yoo Hae-jin said, "I had a rough time in 'Cooperation 1', so it seems that there is a lot more stickiness in 'Cooperation 2'." Daniel Henney asked, "What is stickiness?" and Jin Seon-gyu added a laugh by explaining, "It's not a slime. It's sticky." 

Yoo Hae-jin, Jin Seon-gyu and tvN 'Europe outside the tent' Talking about the time we filmed together, "I talked about whether it was Italy or Switzerland, because," Daniel Henney said with a laugh, "I said International once and it's like this." 

Hyun Bin, BTS Jimin didn't get the name right "Please process that mosaic" (Business trip fifteen nights)

202209100834230410_1_20220910085003180.j

Actor Hyun Bin could not guess the name of BTS member Jimin. 

In the tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which was released on September 9th, Hyun Bin, Hae Hae Jin, Im Yoona, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seonkyu appeared together. 

Producer Na Young-seok prepared various Chuseok gift sets such as toilet paper, stone seaweed, ham, soy sauce, mushrooms, cheese, Korean beef, oil, shower supplies, and rice, and aroused the excitement of the actors.

202209100834230410_2_20220910085003188.j

Producer Na Young-seok apologized, "I knew that you could easily be wrong, and I was careless. I'm sorry for that." He then suggested that he play the game one more time, saying, "Once you keep the three items you want and there are too many left, take the rest." The actors readily accepted. 

In the game that followed, Yoo Hae-jin apologized for not saying the name of actor Han Ji-min, and Yoona could not tell the name of actor Ryu Jun-yeol right away. 

Hyun Bin couldn't shout Jimin's name in a short time, so she was eliminated from the game. Yoona was worried about her saying, “Oppa, will you be okay?” Hyunbin cried out, “Jimin” belatedly. Hyun Bin sighed, saying, "Would you like me to do some mosaic processing? It's getting hotter." 

PD Na Young-seok joked, "When I play this game with Jimin later, I will show Hyun Bin's face and make it wrong. It's my teacher." Hyunbin waved her hand saying, "No, my teacher, I am not. I will not." 

Meanwhile, 'Cooperation 2: International' is a film about the triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization. It was released on September 7th. 

[Daily Sports Lee Hyun-ah]

0003228832_001_20220910144101396.jpg?type=w430view original
Photo = Courtesy of the Korean Film Council

This Chuseok's only new Korean movie 'Cooperation 2: International' ('Cooperation 2') surpassed 1 million cumulative audiences on the third day of its release.  

According to the Korean Film Council's integrated computer network for movie theater tickets, on the 9th, Gongjo 2 attracted 532,000 people to the theater, surpassing 1 million. This is two days earlier than the previous work 'Cooperation' (2016), which surpassed 1 million viewers in the fifth day of its release. The final audience for the first episode was 7.81 million.  

This is faster than 'Top Gun: Maverick', which swept 8.09 million viewers this summer, and 'Hansan: Appearance of the Dragon', which recorded 7.19 million viewers, surpassed 1 million on the 4th day. In addition, it raises expectations as it is the same speed as 'Along with the Gods - Crime and Punishment', which mobilized 16.26 million cumulative audiences, 'Extreme Job', which ranked second at the box office, and 'Along with the Gods - Crime and Punishment', which mobilized 14.41 million people.  

'Cooperation 2' depicts a triangular cooperation between North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and FBI agent Jack (Daniel Henney) to catch a criminal organization. 

Hyun Bin, YoonA, Daniel Henney, And More Celebrate “Confidential Assignment 2” Surpassing 1 Million Moviegoers In Just 3 Days

Hyun Bin, YoonA, Daniel Henney, And More Celebrate “Confidential Assignment 2” Surpassing 1 Million Moviegoers In Just 3 Days

Sep 10, 2022
by E. Cha

“Confidential Assignment 2: International” is off to an exciting start at the Korean box office!

According to the Korean Film Council, the highly-anticipated sequel to “Confidential Assignment 2” surpassed 1 million moviegoers on September 9—meaning that it took the new film just three days to reach the milestone.

Notably, the original “Confidential Assignment” movie took five days to hit the 1 million mark (before ultimately racking up a final total of 7.81 million moviegoers), which means “Confidential Assignment 2” managed to beat its prequel’s record by two days.

In honor of the movie’s new achievement, “Confidential Assignment 2” stars Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, Yoo Hae Jin, and Jin Sun Kyu posed for a celebratory photo with the director to commemorate the occasion.

Confidential-Assignment-2.jpeg

Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!

Watch Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney in their drama “My Lovely Sam Soon” with subtitles below:

Hyun Bin Said He Can't Wait To Be A Dad, 'I Keep Smiling About It'

The Crash Landing On You star also revealed something he noticed about himself since they married.

Hyun Bin Said He Can't Wait To Be A Dad, 'I Keep Smiling About It' 

PHOTO BY INSTAGRAM /VAST.ENT /YEJINHAND

We seriously can't wait to add Hyun Bin to our list of Korean celebrities who recently become a father and he's also excited for the new chapter in his life!

In an interview, the actor shared that he's looking forward to meeting his bundle of joy.

On September 1, Hyun Bin attended a press con where he was asked questions about his new project, Confidential Assignment 2: International, as well as his personal life.

One reporter asked him how he feels about Son Ye Jin's pregnancy and he candidly said that he can't believe it.

"I asked around, and a lot of people told me that it's usually like that before the baby is born, but I'll start believing it once I see the baby. It'll probably be the same for me. It's such a huge blessing, so I just keep smiling about it. I'm really happy. I can't wait until I meet the baby."

hyun-bin-cosmo-1.jpg
PHOTO BY INSTAGRAM /VAST.ENT

Hyun Bin also added that nothing has changed since their wedding but he believes that there will be adjustments once the baby is born. If there's something he noticed, it's that he now looks like Ye Jin! Recently, fans have been saying that they are starting to look like each other especially when they smile.

luxury-ye-jin.jpg
PHOTO BY LUXURY MAGAZINE

Hyun Bin also shared that Confidential Assignment 2: International received good feedback and he read the comments with his wife. When asked if they share acting tips with each other, he relayed: "We usually tell one another when we get offers, but we don't give any advice to each other on our acting. Ye Jin did recommend me a book the other day. I'm about to begin shooting a new movie 'Harbin' (literal title) so..." *wink*

Dubbed the couple of the century, BinJin tied the knot in March this year which was attended by A-list actors. By June, Ye Jin personally announced her pregnancy on her Instagram account.

SOURCE:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/hyun-bin-happiness-father-to-be-a4575-20220907

“Confidential Assignment 2: International” is off to an exciting start at the Korean box office!

According to the Korean Film Council, the highly-anticipated sequel to “Confidential Assignment 2” surpassed 1 million moviegoers on September 9—meaning that it took the new film just three days to reach the milestone.

Notably, the original “Confidential Assignment” movie took five days to hit the 1 million mark (before ultimately racking up a final total of 7.81 million moviegoers), which means “Confidential Assignment 2” managed to beat its prequel’s record by two days.

In honor of the movie’s new achievement, “Confidential Assignment 2” stars Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, Yoo Hae Jin, and Jin Sun Kyu posed for a celebratory photo with the director to commemorate the occasion.

Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!

Watch Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney in their drama “My Lovely Sam Soon” with subtitles 

HERE

Hyun Bin, YoonA, Daniel Henney And More Celebrate Confidential Assignment 2 Surpassing 1 Million Moviegoers In Just 3 Days

'Cooperation 2' surpasses 1 million viewers... “The first day of Chuseok holiday, mobilized 530,000”

2022.09.10. 9:21 am
SOURCE

0000085616_001_20220910092101601.jpg?typ

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee, hereinafter 'Cooperation 2') surpassed 1 million viewers in just three days after its release. 

According to the Yeongjinwi cinema ticket integrated computer network, 'Cooperation 2' mobilized 530,000 viewers in one day on the 9th. The cumulative number of spectators is 1,045,290. 

It surpassed 1 million viewers within three days of its release. It is faster than this summer's box office hits 'Top Gun: Maverick' and 'Hansan: The Appearance of the Dragon'. They plan to take over theaters in full swing this Chuseok. 

'Hongjo 2' is the sequel to 'Hongjo'. South Korean Detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), North Korean Detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), and US FBI agent Jack (Daniel Henney) conduct a triangular joint investigation. 

Jang Myung-jun (Jin Seon-gyu) plays the main villain. He is a leader of a global criminal organization from North Korea. He smuggled into South Korea and confronts a detective team. 

I knew the taste. Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Daniel Henney, and Lim Yoon-ah's chewy chemistry got on word of mouth. Here, it was praised for its upgraded laughter and action compared to the previous one. 

Meanwhile, 'Yuk Sao' took second place at the box office that day. 76,874 people watched the movie. The total number of spectators is 1.34,360. Third place is 'Hunt'. 23,558 people watched the movie. The cumulative number of viewers is 4,201,543. 

0000085616_002_20220910092101646.jpg?type=w430

<Photo courtesy of CJ ENM>

'Cooperation 2' surpassed 1 million on the 3rd day of release... Faster than 'Top Gun'

2022.09.10. 10:50 am

SOURCE

0005314116_001_20220910105001080.jpg?typ

0005314116_002_20220910105001104.jpg?type=w430

[EDAILY STAR]

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2') succeeded in surpassing 1 million viewers. 

According to the distribution company CJ ENM on the 10th, the cumulative number of viewers of 'Cooperation 2' exceeded 1 million on the third day of its release. It surpassed 1 million viewers faster than the box office hits this summer, such as 'Top Gun: Maverick' and 'Hansan: The Appearance of the Dragon'. 

'Cooperation 2' is the sequel to 'Gongjo', which was released in 2017. North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and New Face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, are involved in an unpredictable triangular joint investigation. . 

The movie mobilized 530,000 viewers in one day on the 9th, showing the presence of a new work representative of the Chuseok theater district.

'Cooperation 2' surpassed 1 million on the 3rd day of release... Two days earlier than the first

PCM20220803000114005_P4_20220910083621338.jpg?type=w430

0005314116_002_20220910105001104.jpg?type=w430
The movie 'Cooperation 2: International'

[Courtesy of CJ ENM. Prohibition of resale and DB]

[SEOUL YONHAP NEWS]
Reporter Kim Jeong-jin = The only Korean new work 'Cooperation 2: International' during the Chuseok holiday broke the 1 million cumulative audience on the third day of its release. 

According to the movie theater ticket integrated network of the Korean Film Council on the 10th, 'Cooperation 2' mobilized an additional 532,000 spectators the day before, exceeding the cumulative audience of 1 million. 

This is two days faster than the previous work ‘Cooperation’ (2016), which surpassed 1 million viewers on the fifth day of its release. The first part recorded a final audience of 7.81 million. 

'Cooperation 2' depicts a triangular cooperation between North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and FBI agent Jack (Daniel Henney) to catch a criminal organization.

“Father Hyun Bin earned a decent amount of milk powder…”

:Megalol:

'Father' Hyun Bin, earned a decent amount of milk powder... 'Cooperation 2' surpasses 1 million in 3rd day of release

0000568803_001_20220910091601460.jpg?typ

The movie <Cooperation 2: International>, which is garnering rave reviews for its globally expanded story, rich chemistry, delightful fun, and overwhelming spectacle, surpassed 1 million viewers on the 9th, the 3rd day of its release. 

<Cooperation 2: International> features North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, and New Face foreign FBI 'Jack' (Daniel Henney). It is a film about an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who unite for the purpose of The movie <Cooperation 2: International>, which is creating a new box office craze in theaters this Chuseok holiday, mobilized 530,000 viewers on the first day of the Chuseok holiday, September 9 (Fri), and recorded a cumulative audience of 1,045,290, surpassing 1 million viewers. did. This draws attention faster than the 1 million mark on the fourth day of <Top Gun: Maverick>, which swept 8.09 million viewers this summer, and <Hansan: The Appearance of the Dragon>, which recorded 7.19 million viewers. In addition, it is expected that it will take over theaters this Chuseok at the same speed as <Extreme Job>, which mobilized 16.26 million viewers and ranked second at the box office, and <Along with the Gods: Crime and Punishment>, which mobilized 14.41 million people. raise the <Cooperation 2: International>, which is drawing a successive upward curve at the box office immediately after its release, is expected to add momentum to the box office by reciprocating the enthusiastic support of the audience through stage greetings in Seoul during the opening weeks of 9/11 (Sun) and 9/12 (Mon). It is expected.

Since its release, <Cooperation 2: International>, which has been firmly at the top of the box office since its release, is also attracting attention from audiences of all generations with the best reviews ever. The audience who saw the movie said, “The action, humor, and chemistry have grown three times better. The batting average is beyond imagination!” (CGV_j****), “A perfect holiday movie. There has never been a more enjoyable time lately” (CGV_s****), “A good movie to watch with family on Chuseok!” (CGV_Female****), “A burst of laughter amid the expansion of the worldview that surpasses previous works And a cool action restaurant!” (CGV_Woo****), “Laughing at the theater almost hurts the clowns! In the meantime, he was handsome and handsome, so it was so much fun” (Instagram_a****), “I didn’t know~ (Actually I knew) How colorful are the things to see in <Cooperation 2: International>” (Instagram_c* ***), etc., and delivered enthusiastic praise, realizing the high level of satisfaction with the film. As such, <Cooperation 2: International>, which surpassed 1 million audiences on the third day of its release, will continue to run unstoppably at the box office on Chuseok thanks to the word of mouth from the audience. 

<Cooperation 2: International>, which adds stronger laughter and thrilling action to the collaboration chemistry created by characters with different purposes, is being screened with rave reviews in theaters across the country. 

'Cooperation 2' Lim Yoon-a "Hyunbin-Daniel Henney and love triangle, happy working environment" (fifteen nights on business trip)

202209100812570410_1_20220910082806804.j

[NEWSEN] Actress Lim Yoon-ah said, "Everything was happy" about the filming location of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International'. 

Yoona Lim appeared in the episode 'Cooperation 2: International' of tvN's 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2', which was released on September 9. 

PD Na Young-seok, who was in charge of the MC, asked, "Please pick one person who said that the humor in the movie was interesting." 

In response, Yoo Hae-jin chose Lim Yoon-ah's character, who shows off her lovely charm, between Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney. Yuna Lim explained, "There is a triangular coordination, and I create a triangle by myself."

202209100812570410_2_20220910082806817.jpg?type=w430

Yoo Hae-jin said, "I used that kind of expression before. I liked the work environment in this movie." 

Yoona Lim nodded her head and expressed sympathy. She said, "Everything was happy," she smiled. 

Starring Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, Lim Yuna, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-gyu, 'Cooperation 2: International' is a North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) who meets again to catch a global criminal organization, South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and an overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). ) is a work dealing with the triangular coordination investigation. It was released on September 7th.