Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Yes, this is  the couple and soon-to-be parents are set to celebrate their first holiday as husband and wife. I wonder how will the power couple celebrate their first holiday together when Hyun Bin's comeback to the big screen is falling on the holiday with all this promotional activities for his movie. However, according to a report, Hyun Bin might have the first and second day of the holiday with Son Ye Jin. He has been doing virtual interviews for the safety of Son ye Jin and the baby anyway. I hope "Confidential Assignment 2: International" will surpass its first million viewers soon.   

@willenette  Happy to see Hyun Bin finished all the 3 Seoul stage greets safely before Chuseok and spend his first Chuseok holiday with Son Yejin and baby.  The team (excl Daniel Henney who return US) will have their next stage greet in Busan (17th) & Daegu (18th).   “CA2” will definitely surpass first 1 million  very soon. :)

As of 7pm KST on 3rd day box office (Kobiz)

B73-A6-E6-E-DB50-436-C-A53-C-586-A409-D1

As of 7pm KST on 3rd day box office (CGV)

Spoiler

3-D787657-D7-E7-4643-89-C6-D7-E32-AFD143

Throwback “CA1” first 1mil on 2017/01/22, movie opening 2017/01/17.

31-D93-BDD-03-E1-4-E81-9918-F3-A52-CC14-

Hwang Jungmin, CA1’ Director Kim Sunghoon and “”CLOY” Tang Joonsang, bypass the photo wall, were at the “CA2” VIP premiere too.  And looking foward to Hyun Bin and Hwang Jungmin “TPM” next month.  

Spoiler

4659-ECE8-F6-B9-4-E39-B00-D-F9794623-F7-

140-BEC56-5860-4-D76-81-F6-633-CBFD78-EB

21-A2-B219-1-DE8-49-B7-8-B78-C1-D984-FE0

Netizens Believe Actor Hyun Bin’s Way Of Smiling Has Changed Since Getting Married To Son Ye Jin

Brb, we are just getting very emotional!

In a world where we are told fairy tales don’t exist, one couple has proved that it couldn’t be further from the truth. After getting close while filming the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin quickly became the hottest couple in the K-Drama industry.

MrKWGwv1LKyk8mawm93s3iyQnYYJGYPkxyGZfI-J3dW1UJOfgk1PaqzcLLepCv04Rnr2PbQC91OL_NkYsqtrm5HUyfYAdhUU0HBFPzFhfPKn1XR7=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 Son Ye Jin (left) and Hyun Bin (right) | @yejinhand/Instagram

When they got married earlier in the year, it was one of the hottest events of the year and netizens stayed tuned to see glimpses of the beautifully romantic ceremony.

It was even sweeter when it was announced that Son Ye Jin was pregnant and the couple was going to have a baby later in the year. The actress shared the emotional news in an Instagram post and netizens worldwide couldn’t hide their excitement.

How are you all doing? I’ve been doing well. I’d like carefully share some very happy news with everyone.

We are expecting a new life in our family..

I’m still flustered, but I’m currently going day by day, feeling the changes in by body and feeling both worry and excitement.

I’m so thankful, but I wasn’t able to tell anyone yet as I had to be very careful about it.

I would like to tell my fans and the people around me who were waiting for this news as much as we were, before it’s too late.

We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all stay healthy, keeping the things you hold precious in your life close to you.

I wish you all happiness

— Son Ye Jin

Recently, Hyun Bin has been promoting his newest movie, Confidential Assignment 2: International. It isn’t surprising that throughout, the actor has shined with his charisma. Yet, one event stood out the most.

Hyun Bin appeared on NAVER NOW‘s Movie Talk and, as expected, boasted of his handsome visual wearing a simple navy shirt and black pants.

Spoiler

pants.

f7T01MvmhvZsz2XSOyT4GsXmF5Plce58BD2L-tUoG4UQYQ1Irn0UqowK35O0Lh6czRYYB8_JYmR9iY81KcQWgByDbBouBLlUfRBZkBo5DSlEZZ0=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 | @vast.ent/Instagram

After the event, a netizen caught the attention of both international and Korean fans with a post that showed how Hyun Bin is starting to smile, just like his wife Son Ye Jin. In the post, the user put pictures of both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin smiling, and the recent shots of the actor seemed to perfectly reflect her smile.

FVc17FIOqmG7nBstzWZ6vShdr4Rpn3FTD6KZYkcM_QqPXmB2NwEdMgWaC4irKTuaoaM33tjNMZPChH0Fd3ZK7fJqGIs7SZVHVM48EKxch_CJ0w=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| Wikitree

The post got thousands of likes, and it was clear to see why it was so popular. Alongside the smile, it seems like the duo has always meant to be together, with comparisons of them as young children showing the similarities.

After years of rumors, the confirmation that they were dating, their marriage, and now a baby on the way, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are truly marriage goals. Since the big day, Hyun Bin has had the biggest smile on his face and never fails to look like he’s on “Cloud 9” whenever his wife and child are mentioned.

SOURCE:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actor-hyun-bin-smile-changed-since-marriage-son-ye-jin-resemblance/

Netizens Believe Actor Hyun Bin’s Way Of Smiling Has Changed Since Getting Married To Son Ye Jin

Brb, we are just getting very emotional!

SOURCE

3QMBisGQGU6ex2kXneW2Yp-ovt3UEWIDxLJT6dNY

In a world where we are told fairy tales don’t exist, one couple has proved that it couldn’t be further from the truth. After getting close while filming the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin quickly became the hottest couple in the K-Drama industry.

MrKWGwv1LKyk8mawm93s3iyQnYYJGYPkxyGZfI-J3dW1UJOfgk1PaqzcLLepCv04Rnr2PbQC91OL_NkYsqtrm5HUyfYAdhUU0HBFPzFhfPKn1XR7=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365Son Ye Jin (left) and Hyun Bin (right) | @yejinhand/Instagram

When they got married earlier in the year, it was one of the hottest events of the year and netizens stayed tuned to see glimpses of the beautifully romantic ceremony.

It was even sweeter when it was announced that Son Ye Jin was pregnant and the couple was going to have a baby later in the year. The actress shared the emotional news in an Instagram post and netizens worldwide couldn’t hide their excitement.

How are you all doing? I’ve been doing well. I’d like carefully share some very happy news with everyone.

We are expecting a new life in our family..

I’m still flustered, but I’m currently going day by day, feeling the changes in by body and feeling both worry and excitement.

I’m so thankful, but I wasn’t able to tell anyone yet as I had to be very careful about it.

I would like to tell my fans and the people around me who were waiting for this news as much as we were, before it’s too late.

We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all stay healthy, keeping the things you hold precious in your life close to you.

I wish you all happiness

— Son Ye Jin

Recently, Hyun Bin has been promoting his newest movie, Confidential Assignment 2: International. It isn’t surprising that throughout, the actor has shined with his charisma. Yet, one event stood out the most.

Hyun Bin appeared on NAVER NOW‘s Movie Talk and, as expected, boasted of his handsome visual wearing a simple navy shirt and black pants.

After the event, a netizen caught the attention of both international and Korean fans with a post that showed how Hyun Bin is starting to smile, just like his wife Son Ye Jin. In the post, the user put pictures of both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin smiling, and the recent shots of the actor seemed to perfectly reflect her smile.

FVc17FIOqmG7nBstzWZ6vShdr4Rpn3FTD6KZYkcM_QqPXmB2NwEdMgWaC4irKTuaoaM33tjNMZPChH0Fd3ZK7fJqGIs7SZVHVM48EKxch_CJ0w=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365| Wikitree

Spoiler

d4xarwIDoaKhFW0C8FeRDkUdjGFYaje7V67zTZ-TW12b1c53k6CTTLmQewmtxugbuTUZuIfrTznMp35_sGRtMkTt1za-mgi-_Mm-nzEBtjNmQe_r=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

The post got thousands of likes, and it was clear to see why it was so popular. Alongside the smile, it seems like the duo has always meant to be together, with comparisons of them as young children showing the similarities.

After years of rumors, the confirmation that they were dating, their marriage, and now a baby on the way, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are truly marriage goals. Since the big day, Hyun Bin has had the biggest smile on his face and never fails to look like he’s on “Cloud 9” whenever his wife and child are mentioned.

Hyun Bin comprehensive interview with Interview 365 

[Interview 365] 'Cooperation 2', action actor Hyun Bin is back

- Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International', the sequel to 'Cooperation' 
- The first series challenge... Hyun Bin "I felt 100 times the burden, and the scene itself was comfortable and pleasant" 
- Equipped with cleverness and comics "Built both comics, action and characters up"

06_Hongjo 2 International_Hyunbin Photo provided by media (provided by VAST Entertainment)
Actor Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International' / Photo = VAST Entertainment 

[Interview 365 | Reporter Kim Ri-sun]

The movie 'Cooperation' is meaningful to Hyun Bin in many ways. It is his first series and his first action film. Above all, it is a work that rediscovered Hyun Bin as an action actor. At the time of its release in 2017, it attracted 7.81 million viewers and became a box office hit.

Maybe that's why, ahead of the release of 'Cooperation 2: International', the sequel to 'Cooperation', Hyun Bin said, "I felt a lot of pressure at the thought that I had to show a better side than the first." 

In 'Cooperation 2: International', he presents a bold action in the role of 'Lim Cheol-ryeong', a North Korean detective who is put into a new cooperative investigation to catch a global criminal organization hiding in South Korea. Following the first part, Lim Cheol-Young collaborates with South Korean detective Kang Jin-Tae (Yoo Hae-Jin) and FBI member Jack (Daniel Henney), who joined the second part, in an unpredictable triangle.

Unlike the first episode, which was perfect in every way, but showed a weak side to the unfamiliar life in Seoul, Hyun Bin cleverly expresses the relaxed appearance of 'Cheol-ryeong', who boasts quick adaptability as it is the second visit to South Korea, and brings laughter. He confidently said, "Comics, action, and characters have all been upgraded compared to the first one."

'Cooperation 2' is also the first release after marriage to fellow actress Son Ye-jin on March 31. He recently announced Son Ye-jin's pregnancy and became her prospective father. As the Corona 19 situation continues, he asked for forgiveness by saying that he had to conduct a non-face-to-face interview over video in consideration of the baby in the womb.

Spoiler

Actor Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International' / Photo = VAST Entertainment Actor Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International' / Photo = VAST Entertainment

- After the movie 'Rampage' (2018), I met the audience on the screen with 'Cooperation 2' after a long time. It's a sequel to the show after five years. I think the expectations of the audience who loved season 1 are high. There must be some pressure on him.

“This is the first time for a sequel, but there are some difficult points. Part 1 received a lot of love, so it needs to be upgraded to a better look than this. There was a lot of pressure to show more interesting and stronger action scenes than in the first episode. Not only me, but the director, actors, martial arts team, and all the staff all filmed with one heart and one mind. I am satisfied with the fact that this part is somehow included in the movie. The outcome will be judged by the audience, but I am looking forward to making a film that can be enjoyed with family members, young and old, with a smile.”

- Despite the burden of the sequel, what is the biggest reason and charm of joining 'Cooperation 2'?

“I heard that the actors from the first part were taking part, and the scenario, including comic elements, action, and scale, was a little more 'build-up' than in the first part. It was fun. I am still very nervous. I am very curious how the audience will see the movie. For those who have seen the first part, I want to hear people say, "'Cooperation 2' is much more interesting", and if it's the first time you see it, I want to let you know that "Cooperation is such a movie."

Spoiler

Actor Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International' / Photo = VAST Entertainment Actor Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International' / Photo = VAST Entertainment 

- Compared to the first part, Rim Cheol-ryeong looks a little more relaxed in the second part. He must have been smirking. Although he has changed, he has changed a lot. If there is one part that you focus on on the character, what is it?

"haha. is it? After reading the scenario, I thought that the situation of Cheol-ryeong was different from the previous one. He had once been promoted from lieutenant to lieutenant colonel, and in the meantime imagined various investigations in North Korea or a third country. In addition, if the feeling of revenge for the death of his wife was large in the heart of Cheol-ryeong in the first part, in the second part, as time passed and many experiences, I thought that it would be a situation where he forgot that point and returned to his daily life. would have been more comfortable.

And I wondered if there would have been a sense of relaxation that came from my years and experiences, such as my experience with South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) and the South Korean life I experienced while interacting with Jin-tae's family. So, she completed a character with a little lightness added to her expression and lines when she met Jin-tae.

I wonder if Cheol-ryeong was such a person in the first place. Before his wife died, he would have been such a comfortable figure for her friends and people around her, but due to certain circumstances, those figures were excluded and I thought that she was a person who focused on revenge. Now, I think you can look at it to the extent that his original appearance has returned a little. By the way, did he look so smirk? haha."

- You have digested various action scenes in this episode as well, so let's talk about the most difficult and most satisfying action scenes.

“It was difficult to film because there were a lot of dangerous scenes in hot weather. The gondola scene in the movie, the car scene before New York City, and the shooting scene were the same, but there were also many dangerous elements in the scene in which Jang Myeong-jun (Jin Seon-gyu) confronts him in the second half. Because we filmed after a lot of preparation, we were able to finish filming safely without any major injuries. In hindsight, I am grateful.

If I were to pick a satisfying action scene, I think the New York City battle scene came out well. Filming was not possible in the United States due to the corona virus. Instead, he made a detailed set for 6 months. A road was laid, and shops were built next to it. Dangerous gods were filmed there. I was worried about how it would look, but when I saw the finished version, I was satisfied.”

(According to the production team, the New York City area of the opening scene is a set built in Korea after more than six months, with the motif of New York's Soho street.

Spoiler

103257_131218_039.jpg

A still cut from 'HVAC 2: International'./Photo=CJ ENM

- From the beginning of the movie, there was a tense battle with actor Daniel Henney, but how was the atmosphere on the set? This is the first reunion in 17 years since the drama 'My Name is Samsoon Kim', how was your breathing?

“The atmosphere on site was completely different. It was a reunion with Daniel Henney after a long time, and it was nice. In the meantime, each of us has done our job well, and we shared the feeling of being able to act in front of the camera like this again, and we were thankful together. Maybe that's why, when I was acting in front of the camera, I felt like I was back in 2005. it was good."

- In the play, the scene where he competes with Jack (Daniel Henney) for Park Min-young (Im Yoon-ah) is strangely fun. There is also the jealousy of Cheol-ryeong when he sees Min-yeong showing interest in Jack. How did you feel about having a love triangle with Daniel Henney and Yoona? 

“It was fun filming. Cheol-ryeong must say that Min-young, who has been going straight since the first episode, has a little bit of a crack in her heart, but it seems that (Min-yeong's) feelings have leaked out. In the first part, there was no situation where such a scene could be, and it is also a figure that was not shown. All those gods were fun.”

- In 'Cooperation 2', you can get a glimpse of Cheol-ryeong's comical side. If there was something you were concerned about to reduce the sense of disparity with the character Cheol-ryeong in the first part.

“I divided the figure of Cheol-ryeong in two. When performing the mission, I brought it as it was from the first episode, and when I was with the family of Detective Kang Jin-tae or Min-yeong, I tried to express the relaxed appearance of Cheol-ryeong more than in the first part. There is also a comical situation that comes from the differences between North and South Korea. For example, when talking about 'BTS', Cheol-ryeong refers to 'Chosun Boys', or when talking about houses, the situation where the sister-in-law's meaning of 'loan' is "I, too, own the house, not mine." ? It’s a comical scene, but Cheol-ryeong talks about her situation seriously.”

103257_131214_2615.jpg

Still cut from 'HVAC 2: International'/Photo=CJ ENM

Nothing has changed with marriage...it's going according to the pattern

- This is the first film released after marriage. Congratulations on being 2 years old. Do you feel the difference as an actor?

“This work was filmed before we got married. Well, what has changed with marriage? not much I hope that many people can see the work I have worked hard on, and I am preparing for the next one. It seems to be going according to my pattern.”

- Isn't this the first sequel series? Personally, what does 'collaboration' mean?

“Because of ‘Cooperation 1’, it was an opportunity for me to show a different side of me. This is a work that shows that I can do these kinds of actions, and that there are characters like this. It received a lot of love, and the results were good in terms of scores. It is a work of gratitude.”

- Among the audience who liked the first part of 'Cooperation', there were action scenes that were talked about a lot, such as a car-chasing scene in Itaewon and a wet scroll action scene. In the second part, the action with more humor, such as the fly action action, stands out.  

“It was more difficult because a lot of the action in the first episode was loved. In order to surpass the 'signature action' and point scenes that remain strong in the mind in the first part, the director and the martial arts team also thought a lot, and put together various actions. It wasn't easy. We tried to show a variety of comical parts and action scenes on a large scale. I think the points I was worried about before the filming was completed have been achieved to some extent.

However, personally, I have some regrets about Cheol-ryeong's action. There were a lot of action points with points in the first episode, so I wanted to do that in the second part, but I think it was a little lacking. For example, when you dip a flytrap in the Champon water and hit it on the face, wouldn't it be nice if more of the Champon ingredients were captured on the screen?”

Spoiler

103257_131210_1855.jpg

Still cut from 'HVAC 2: International'/Photo=CJ ENM

- If there is a part in Part 2 that focuses on the action of Cheol-ryeong.

“The action of Cheol-ryeong changed from agility to heaviness, and I tried to add a sense of hitting. The synergy created by the agility of 'villain' Jang Myung-jun and the heaviness of Cheol-ryeong seemed interesting.”

- You also worked with Jin Seon-gyu, who plays the role of Jang Myung-joon, who was newly joined in the second part. How was it on the field?

“Jin Seon-gyu hyung is a very good and kind person. So he was curious about how such a person would play a villain role and how to make it happen. When we talk after filming, there is no such thing as a kind person in the world. haha. It was also fun to see the different sides from the side. There were many action scenes in which he fought with Seon-gyu hyung. Since they had never worked together in the first episode, it seemed like they were thinking a lot about whether the two would be able to get along and stick together. He showed an action that doesn't allow any gaps. It was so good and fun to act together.”

103257_131219_26.jpg

Behind-the-scenes still cuts from 'Hongjo 2: International'/Photo=CJ ENM

The secret to the popularity of 'collaboration' is 'obvious'

- It was nice to meet again with actor Yoo Hae-jin in the play. You seemed to be a more comfortable brother/sister relationship than in the first part, but how was the chemistry with Detective Kang, whom you met again in the second part?

“The filming was comfortable because we already knew each other well personally. Now I felt like I met him as an older brother. The interesting elements in the movie are many scenes that take place in the house of Detective Kang Jin-tae, but aren't they already working together in the first part? Just being able to work with the actors I acted once again made me feel comfortable and happy. In the scene with Detective Kang's family, the atmosphere itself was already comfortable. A lot of fun and comedic elements came out of that comfort.”

- What do you think is the secret to the popularity of 'Cooperation'? Some criticize that the setting of a North Korean villain, terrorism, and revenge code is rather banal.

“I think this 'obviousness' could be the secret. I think it's a work that can be seen by people of all ages, regardless of age. It is not a film that conveys any special message. I think we put elements that we can enjoy comfortably by coming here with a light heart.”

- There is a feeling that it is too early for 'Cooperation 2' to be released, but if season 3 is produced, are you willing to appear?

“I think it might be a little too early to talk about the third part. It seems that it will depend on how the results of the second part come out. For the third part, the audience is the most important. If the 3rd part comes out with good results, I am willing to do it, and if the actors who worked with the 1st and 2nd parts work together with one mind, I am definitely willing to participate." 

Spoiler

Actor Hyun Bin, who returned to 'Cooperation 2: International' / Photo = VAST Entertainment 

North Korean agent character, stop for the time being...

- Following the first episode of 'Cooperation' in 2017, you took on the character of a North Korean agent in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in 2019. Although the characters and circumstances are different, both works received a lot of love.

“It happened unintentionally. Both of these scripts were interesting. When filming 'Crash Landing on You', I did not know about the production of 'Cooperation 2'. For the time being, I don't want to act as a North Korean character in a movie or drama. I'll do it when 'Cooperation 3' comes out. haha."

- There have been many changes in the film industry since COVID-19. Korean contents have been very successful overseas, and the success of 'Crash Landing on You' cannot be overlooked. Global stars and celebrities also enjoyed great popularity around the world by posting their reactions to the drama on social media. 

“When 'Crash Landing on You' opened on Netflix and received a lot of love, I wondered if it was the influence of the 'Corona Pandemic'. However, seeing that Korean content continues to be loved, I think that you would have seen it even if it wasn't (corona pandemic). I don't know if it's self-congratulatory, but I think that Korean content is not pushed anywhere. As a person in it, I feel good and happy about this phenomenon now. At the same time, the shoulders are heavy. In the past, people who viewed the work were 'as much as this', but now that the moment it opens, so many people see it, so I have a thought that I have to do better and make it even better. Still, this positive pressure is good. I am proud of this.”

Spoiler

- Romance films such as drama 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim' (2005), 'The World They Live In' (2008), 'Secret Garden' (2010), movie 'Late Autumn' (2011), 'I Love You, I Don't Love' (2011) appeared in the show and received a lot of love. After the first part of 'Cooperation', it seems that he mainly showed action acting. He also played a lot of tough and strong impressions in the movies 'Rebel' (2014), 'Negotiation' (2018), and 'Rampage' (2018). Do you have any plans to show serious melodramatic acting like 'Late Autumn' again?

“Of course I want to shoot. I'd like to too, well, I don't know. Now, I don't know if it's because I want to make a movie with a lot of entertainment elements. I want to do something like 'Late Autumn' again, but I don't think I've met him yet. When the time comes to meet, of course, I am willing to do it.”

- In the play, Cheol-ryeong has a handsome appearance that makes Min-young fall in love with her. I wonder if you actually feel like, “You look a little handsome” when you look in the mirror. He is now a woman's man, but what do you think when you hear people around you say that he is 'handsome'?

“I don’t think he’s handsome. just comply? haha. It’s good to hear that people around you say you’re handsome.”

[2022/09/09] <Confidential Assignment 2> team on Pd Na “Game Caterers” / “Fifteen Nights On A Business Trip 2”.  Hyun Bin guessing Blackpink Jennie & BTS Jimin is funny

Watch at Pd Na’s youtube channel >>> PART 1 | PART 2

Translations
ctto taepyvng
Spoiler

ctto sonyejins_

Spoiler

[2022/09/09] <Confidential Assignment 2> 3rd day Box Office as of 12:00am KST ranks #1 surpassing 1 million admission.  Congratulations “CA2” team!!! 

▪️Cumulative Audience : 1,034,528

▪️Ticket Sales : 522,002

:piggydance:

4-DCF8-EB7-8488-4-F1-C-920-B-9-FE6-FC2-D

@willenette “CA2” surpass 1st 1 million on 3rd day opening!!!  “CA2” production cost was 15.5 billion won, the no. of audiences for break-even will be 3 million. 

BF192258-FBAC-4512-B130-525-D69358577.jp

• Like 1

[Leaders] 'Cooperation 2' surpasses 1 million in 3 days... 'Hunt' reached breakeven point

2022.09.10 12:23 AM

[JOY NEWS]

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International' surpassed 1 million viewers in just three days after its release.

According to the National Film Council's integrated computer network for movie theater tickets on the 10th, 'Cooperation 2: International' mobilized 522,358 spectators in one day on the 9th to take first place at the box office. The cumulative number of viewers is 1034,885.

f791311c703c1d.jpg

'Cooperation 2: International' topped the box office. [Photo=CJ ENM]

On the day of its release on the 7th, 'Cooperation 2: International', which started first with over 210,000 spectators, surpassed 1 million spectators in three days, showing an overwhelming box office performance. With over 500,000 spectators on the first day of Chuseok holiday alone, expectations are high on what kind of box office record 'Cooperation 2: International' will set.

'Cooperation 2: International' is the story of North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who met again to catch a global criminal organization, and the New Face foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney). A film about an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation. It is a sequel to 'Cooperation', which was released in 2017.

Daniel Henney and Jin Seon-kyu joined the reunion of Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, and Lim Yoon-ah, showing more upgraded fun and action.

In second place is 'Yuksao', which gathered 75,480 people on the same day, and the cumulative number of viewers is 1,338,966. 'Hunt' took third place with 22,805 viewers. The cumulative number of viewers reached 4.2 million, and it finally reached the break-even point.

'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip 2' Hyun Bin "Action Robot" A pleasant greeting.. Haejin Yoo "Sounds like an idiot"

0003085893_001_20220910005004078.jpg?typ

/Photo = tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' broadcast capture

Actor Hyun Bin earned the nickname 'advanced action robot'. 

In the tvN entertainment program 'Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip 2' broadcast on the 9th, actors Hyun Bin, Hae Hae-jin, Lim Yoon-a, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-kyu appeared in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2'). 

On this day, when PD Na Young-seok asked Jin Seon-gyu and Daniel Henney if there was any burden in the role of the villain, Jin Seon-kyu said, "I'm very good at working with Bean and breathing. Let it be,” he praised. 

Daniel Henney also said, "The action is very good. It is so smooth and makes no mistakes, like a robot." Jin Seon-gyu said, "It's classy. It's not the harsh action of ordinary people since the days of slavery, but Bin's action."

0003085893_002_20220910005004154.jpg?typ

/Photo = tvN 'Business Trip Fifteen Nights 2' broadcast capture

When Na Young-seok said, "Korea's most luxurious action robot," Hae-jin said to Hyun-bin, "Go and charge it." 

Yoo Hae-jin continued, "When you shoot, people usually blink, but Hyun Bin doesn't blink." He copied Hyun Bin and made everyone laugh. While acknowledging that he is an "action robot," Hyun Bin revealed his own know-how in shooting scenes, saying, "I lose focus and see the target."