Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

12 K-Drama Characters Who Would Be The Perfect Boyfriends In Real Life

2. Joo Won in “Secret Garden

hyun-bin1.jpg

In this drama, Hyun Bin plays the rich CEO of a department store, which in itself is every girl’s shopping fantasy come true. Joo Won ends up falling helplessly in love with Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won). And even though he knows of her financial background and status, he still follows her around, declaring his love for her relentlessly. What a hopeless romantic, right? The best part about him is that he’s outspoken and honest about his feelings from the start and there’s nothing that could ever change his feelings for her. UGH.

Catch Hyun Bin in the first episode of “Secret Garden” below:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/12-k-drama-characters-perfect-boyfriends-real-life/

• Like 1

8 Korean Male Artists Who Still Look Strikingly Handsome With Their Military Haircut

idols-with-military-haircut.png?resize=6

With their short hairstyle, they couldn’t style like long hair. But somehow, their short haircut still shines brightly in our hearts.

It is noticed that there have been cases when Korean artists are criticized due to their untidy hair, tired face or old-fashioned style in public. However, these eight Korean male stars prove that they are still as attractive and dashing as always, even with their military crew haircut.

2. Hyun Bin

With short hair in white military uniform, Hyun Bin looks like a prince charming stepping out of the fairy tale world.

h.png?fit=650%2C418

h1.png?fit=650%2C418

h3.png?fit=650%2C418

It is said that the army photos of the actor were no different from the images in his action flick posters.

h4.jpg?resize=568%2C602

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Hyun Bin with Director Kim Sung Hoon and Jang Dong Gun. at GOSA ceremony on August 23.

cre Rampant 창궐 - Korean Movie

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this recent picture of my (2) biases, HB & JDG. HB has that sexy mature aura that fits his looks. So, this is the title of their new movie. Can't wait for this. :tongue: In "Let's Eat Dinner" show, Kim Seon-ah recreated the 'stair-case' kiss with Minho last night. She posted a picture on her Instagram & she hashtagged the drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon", "I Miss You", "Minho", "Sorry Honey". The picture is a recreation of the 2005 drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon". :tongue:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this recent picture of my (2) biases, HB & JDG. HB has that sexy mature aura that fits his looks. So, this is the title of their new movie. Can't wait for this. :tongue: In "Let's Eat Dinner" show, Kim Seon-ah recreated the 'stair-case' kiss with Minho last night. She posted a picture on her Instagram & she hashtagged the drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon", "I Miss You", "Minho", "Sorry Honey". The picture is a recreation of the 2005 drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon". :tongue:

Thanks @willenette for the exciting news

Jang Dong-gun, Hyun Bin to star in Joseon creature feature

Jang Dong-gun and Hyun Bin will star in an action blockbuster described as a Joseon-era zombie flick. 

The film, tentatively titled “Outbreak,” tells the story of vicious night creatures that threaten to overtake a Joseon royal palace.

Hyun will play Lee Chung, a character who struggles to protect the palace from the attack. 

The film is directed by Kim Sung-hoon, who worked with Hyun for last year’s action flick “Confidential Assignment.” Kim debuted in 2012 with the drama film “My Little Hero.”

“Outbreak” is Hyun’s first period piece. 

The film also stars Jo Woo-jin, Kim Eui-sung, Seo Ji-hye and Lee Sun-bin. 

Shooting is slated to begin Sept. 1. The film will be distributed by Next Entertainment World and is scheduled for local release next year.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201708281705271631028_2