Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Updated July 19th 2017 GMT

Hyun Bin & Kang So Ra ♡ Still Going Strong

2017-07-19_12-09-38-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actors Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra are still going strong with their relationship.

According to a source, Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra are stable and just had dinner date on July 17. Hyun Bin has been busy lately with his movie filming, but every time he has a break, he spends time with Kang So Ra.

They are not afraid to go public when dating. They were seen together at the musical in April. It is reported that they don’t wear masks to cover their faces when dating.

Hyun Bin and Kang So Ra first met in October, 2016. Kang So Ra has just completed her agency contract and was looking for a new agency when she met Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin who established VAST Entertainment, was interested in recruiting Kang So Ra. He met wit her to scout her then fell in love with her at first sight, later developed into a relationship. They started dating in December, 2016 and have been steady since.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is currently busy filming three movies, ‘Changkwol,’ ‘Negotiation,’ and ‘The Swindlers.’

Kang So Ra is confirmed to cast in a movie ‘Uhm Bok Dong.’

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/19/hyun-bin-kang-so-ra-♡-still-going-strong/

• Like 3

Who's Your Favorite Couple From Kim Eun-sook's Dramas?

photo872055.jpg

Many people were against this couple also, but now we can't exclude the "Secret Garden" couple when we talk about the most memorable couple in K-drama world! Hyeon Bin became so iconic with his arrogant billionaire character too.

http://www.hancinema.net/who-s-your-favorite-couple-from-kim-eun-sook-s-dramas--108299.html

• Guest changed the title to Hyun Bin 현빈 | Upcoming Movie : Negotiation
22 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

July 31, 2017 - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT from the Korean Film Council KOFIC ] the WINNER of the box office for Korean & Foreign films for the first half of 2017 is  ConfidentialAssignment  with 7,82 M of tickets sales

Hyun Bin 현 빈 - International Fans

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this great news.

7 Popular Male Actors Who Played Minor Roles Before Rising To Fame

Think of some of today’s biggest stars in the acting industry. They seem deserving of nothing less than the main lead in a drama, but there was a time when many of them were only given minor roles. Despite the rocky start, they climbed their way up to stardom with their undeniable skills and perseverance.

Here are seven popular male actors in minor roles you probably missed!

1. Hyun Bin in KBS2’s “Bodyguard”

hyun-bin-2.jpg

hyun-bin.jpg

He appeared as one of the female character’s stalker.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

[instiz] 100 ASPIRING DRAMA WRITERS PICK THEIR LIFE DRAMAS

TOP 5:
1. Sandglass
2. Oh my ghostess
3. Behind the white tower
4. The Chaser

TOP4:
1. It's Okay, it's love
2. Misaeng
3. Eyes of dawn
4. Pasta

TOP3:
Yoona's street

TOP2:
Do it your way

TOP1:
The world that they lived in

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/08/instiz-100-aspiring-drama-writers-pick.html

• Like 1

7 Actors Making Their Long-Awaited Return To The Big Screen

kim-hye-soo-jo-in-sung-kang-dong-won-hyu

Although South Korea has an impressive roster of stars in every field, there are select top stars that take long hiatuses between projects and are rarely seen outside the big screen.

This amps up the excitement whenever these actors make casting announcements. Recently Insight compiled a list of seven actors who are making long-awaited comebacks to movies in the next year or two.

Hyun Bin

hyun-bin2-540x359.jpg

Last month, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin‘s new film “Negotiation” began filming. Hyun Bin hit the peak of his popularity starring in dramas like “Secret Garden” but struggled to find both commercial and critically acclaimed hits after completing his mandatory military service in 2012. In 2017, he hit a career resurgence with the movie “Confidential Assignment” and the upcoming “The Swindler.” Like Jo In Sung, there is no long hiatus between his last film and the one he’s currently filming, but the new movie is part of an upward trend for the top star.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Reveals Why It Was Easy To Work With Hyun Bin

yoona-hyun-bin.jpg

YoonA revealed why acting alongside Hyun Bin was easy.

On the August 10 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together,” Girls’ Generation members including YoonA appeared as guests.

In the movie “Confidential Assignment,” YoonA was a scene-stealer. She said about the film, “I acted very comfortably. A lot of people told me that it was like how I was normally.” At this, Yuri agreed, “It was very much like the YoonA that we know.”

Jun Hyun Moo then asked whether it was helpful for YoonA to get into character because of Hyun Bin.

YoonA explained, “Because he really is handsome, there was no need to act. ‘Handsome’ just came out of my mouth when I saw him. It did help with my acting.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/girls-generations-yoona-reveals-easy-work-hyun-bin/

• Like 1

YoonA fangirls over Hyun Bin on 'Happy Together 3'

YoonA,hyun-bin

YoonA talked about her co-star Hyun Bin from her recent film 'Cooperation'!

On the August 10 episode of 'Happy Together 3', the members of Girls' Generationmade a guest appearance. During the talk, MC Yoo Jae Suk said, "YoonA was a scene stealer in the film 'Cooperation'."

The members responded, "[Of all roles YoonA has played], that character was the most similar to YoonA's actual self." 

YoonA, who played a girl with a big crush on Hyun Bin in the film, commented, "Hyun Bin was so handsome so there wasn't much to act. I found myself saying, 'He's so cool'. He did help in my acting."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/yoona-fangirls-over-hyun-bin-on-happy-together-3

• Like 3