Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

On 7/3/2017 at 2:58 PM, allmylife00 said:

New TVCF of Mediheal   extended edition

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this info. I'm sure Mediheal is in good hands. I will be supporting him till the end.  Fighting, HB!:tongue:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người, đang cười, cận cảnh

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: một hoặc nhiều người và cận cảnh

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 1 người

MEDIHEAL 2017 Summer  CF

cr withHyunBin

cr withHyunBin

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing some captures from the CF. HB looks gorgeous here. I hope you could share the video once it's available, huh? I wonder how's the couple...I hope they're going strong. :tongue:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing some captures from the CF. HB looks gorgeous here. I hope you could share the video once it's available, huh? I wonder how's the couple...I hope they're going strong. :tongue:

Thanks u @willenette, both are busy at work but they are happy and we are happy for them too

• Like 1

15 Korean Celebrities With Adorable Dimples

Who doesn't find dimples attractive? There's just something about those little craters in someone's cheeks that makes your heart flutter. With that said, these Korean celebrities definitely look more adorable once they flash their 'too cute for this world' dimples! 

Let's look at these lovely pictures of Korean celebrities with their dimples out, in no particular order:

4. Hyun Bin

XSuqGB.jpg

7. Kang So Ra

O6ngjv.jpg

cre ilovekstars.com

Hyun Bin set to star in an upcoming film!

News

According to film insiders, the actors are confirmed to appear in the movie 'Huge'. The movie is a new project by director Kim Sung-hoon, who mobilized 7.81 million people in for his movie 'Confidential Assignment' this year. 

Hyun Bin plays the lead role in the movie and cooperates with director Kim Sung-hoon after working together in the film 'Confidential Assignment'. Jang Dong Gun takes on a character who opposes Hyun Bin's. 

Are you excited for Hyun Bin's new movie? Tell us in the comments below!

source: ilovekstars.com

• Like 1

20 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 2 người, mọi người đang cười, mọi người đang đứng

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: 4 người, mọi người đang cười, mọi người trên sân khấu và mọi người đang đứng

Hyun Bin on July 11, pictures shared by @miyoungana via Hyun Bin  International Fans

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing the pictures. I wonder what event was this, huh? :tongue:

July 13, 2017

K-drama’s top 5 fashion moments

K-dramas are appealing to the eye in various ways, and watching the fashion trends each drama sparks can be a lot of fun. Here are five throwback moments to memorable fashion statements among K-drama characters.

1. Hyun Bin - “Secret Garden,” SBS 2010

Who can forget the sparkly tracksuit Hyun Bin sported? “Each bead has been sewn on thread by thread by Italian masters,” the wealthy CEO said in the drama, causing viewers to crack up.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707130857544538991_2

• Like 1